The Dot Connector Magazine Joins Forces With SOTT.net!

Re: NEW SOTT.NET/FOTCM Publication - "The Dot Connector Magazine!"

Nice cover! The articles look like they will be interesting. I am looking forward to this issue!

Wow, that looks great. Blimey, Eighty pages? I can't wait. :clap:

Congratulations! :clap:

The more media we can use to spread the word, the better. The cover looks great. What better than the lighthouse of Truth!

Does this mean it's back from the printers? Can't wait to have a copy in my hand!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Can this only be purchased/subscribed to online or is it carried by any major distributors?

Fabulous! :thup:

FWIW, here is the product information from the page:

DCM said:

• [#]Mission Statement

This publication is an open invitation for all readers to share in our journey as we seek the Truth in all areas of life. Our belief is that an open but skeptical mind is an essential element when the growth of Knowledge and Awareness is the aim. We are making fruits of our research available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We constantly work to discern lies from reality and seek to validate and/or refine what we understand to be either possible or probable or both. We do this in the sincere hope that all of mankind will benefit, if not now, then at some point in one of our probable futures. We, the owners and publishers of The Dot Connector Magazine, encourage all of our readers to do their own research and use their own discernment when reading even this magazine and invite any corrections or suggestions regarding its contents.

[#]EDITORIAL

[#]NEWS BITES

[#]PEOPLE POWER

* Voices of the Gulf, Voices for Gaza
    by Gena Brooks and Izabela Rosca.

To Kindra Arnesen, residents of the Gulf of Mexico coast, Rachel Corrie and her family, to those aboard the Mavi Marmara, and to all the Palestinians who have suffered and died due to inhuman acts of violence: your lives, deaths and efforts have not gone unnoticed, and we will make sure that they will not be in vain!..

[#]PATHOCRACY

* A People That Shall Dwell Alone: Israel's Attack On The Gaza Flotilla
    by Joe Quinn.

At approximately 4 am on May 31st, 2010, a group of vessels attempting to deliver humanitarian aid to Gaza were attacked by the Israeli navy in international waters off the coast of the occupied Palestinian territories. Nine civilians aboard the largest vessel, the Mavi Marmara, were shot dead by Israeli soldiers and dozens more were wounded. The Israeli government claimed it was exercising its right to self-defence. Flotilla members, and much of the international community, saw it as an act of piracy and murder on the high seas that has exposed deep flaws in the Israeli mentality and further alienated it from the rest of the world...

[#]GLOBAL COMMUNITY

* The 2010 Crop Circle Season
    by Peter Norquest.

The Crop Circle phenomenon has been gaining visibility in the past few decades as formations of increasing complexity have appeared in regular succession throughout the growing season of each year.Associated primarily with England, crop circles have occurred in various locations around the world and in several countries.While generally seen as a recent phenomenon, reports of simple circles go back to at least the nineteenth century, and possibly much further...

* Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers
    by Richard M. Dolan.

it's sad but true that most people don't like inconvenient realities to upset their pleasant illusions and prejudices. I see this all the time in my own daily interactions with people. Once someone reaches a point in his or her life when they feel they "understand" the world well enough - often around the age of thirty - they spend the rest of their life filling in the blanks of what they think they already know. It's a tendency that usually becomes more extreme over time. Ideas and worldviews seem to harden in tandem with the arteries...

[#]BIG FEATURE, WHICH FUTURE?

* Black Horizons: The BP Oil Spill Disaster and What it Means for the Future of Life on Earth
    by Andrés Perezalonso.

Human greed, negligence, and lack of conscience have inflicted a deep wound on the planet that is our mutual home. It is beginning to look like the BP oil disaster may result in the destruction of our way of life on many levels, if not the death of millions of people. Oil is gushing uncontrollably into the Gulf of Mexico; not only is this the worst environmental catastrophe in US history - the lack of realistic solutions also raises serious questions about the world’s future...

[#]SCIENCE

* The Cosmic Background of the BP Disaster
    by Andrés Perezalonso.

Contrary to the ways in which earthquakes, volcanoes and outgassing are normally portrayed in the media, these events are not merely isolated phenomena but rather appear to be part of a major pattern. In order to gain their broadest possible understanding, we need to look for explanations involving the planet as a whole. Interestingly, recent computer modeling carried out by University of Cincinnati geologists has found that the Earth's mantle flows 20 to 30 times more rapidly around a sinking tectonic plate than previously thought. This shows how little is understood about the inner workings of our planet and how fast things can change...

[#]HISTORY

* Once Upon a Time

by Laura Knight-Jadczyk.

"Once upon a time" is, unfortunately, quite appropriate as the header for a recurring feature about history. The sad truth is that most history is worse than a fairy tale, it is outright lies. As Henry L. Stimson wrote: "History is often not what actually happened but what is recorded as such." He should know; he was US Secretary of War during WWII.Voltaire pointed out that "History consists of a series of accumulated imaginative inventions"; Napoleon proclaimed "History is a myth that men agree to believe", and General George Meade said, "I don't believe the truth will ever be known, and I have a great contempt for history." Not very encouraging remarks, now are they? They are particularly depressing for a sincere historian like myself; I knew that history was my vocation when I was 11 years old, and it has never disappointed me in spite of the fact that most of what gets published is lies, more lies, and damn lies...

[#]HEALTH & WELLNESS

* The Dark Side of Wheat: New Perspectives on Celiac Disease and Wheat Intolerance
    by Sayer Ji.

While wheat was the engine of European civilization's expansion and is considered a 'necessary food,' both in the physical (staff of life) and spiritual sense (the body of Christ), those suffering from celiac disease are living testimony to the lesser known dark side of wheat. A study of celiac disease may help unlock the mystery of why modern man, who dines daily at the table of wheat, is the sickest animal yet to have arisen on this strange planet of ours...

* MMS: Miracle or Trojan Horse?
    by Gabriela Segura, M.D..

The Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS) is marketed feverishly as a miraculous alternative treatment for AIDS, hepatitis, malaria, herpes, tuberculosis, cancer and many more of mankind’s most feared diseases. The truth is that MMS is a dangerous poison, and as such it has no business whatsoever in the alternative health arena...

* Don't Hold Your Breath
    by Laurel Wells.

While we hear about stress induced hyperventilation (over breathing) more frequently, hypoventilation (under breathing) is not all that uncommon a response to stress. Far too often, there's little we can do to eliminate the myriad of stresses we constantly face in modern day life, but there's a lot we can do to ameliorate our responses to those stresses. One of the most overlooked and beneficial things we can do, not only to reduce stress but also to optimize our health, is to breathe. That may sound ridiculously simple, but the fact is most of us do not breathe properly...

* Boosting Your Happy Brain Chemistry with 5-HTP
    by Gabriela Segura, M.D..

5-HTP stands for 5-hydroxytryptophan, a form of the amino acid tryptophan which is found in foods like red meat, turkey, fish, or seeds. 5-HTP comes from the seeds of the African plant Griffonia simplicifolia, and, when taken correctly, it turns into serotonin - a brain chemical which regulates our sleep, raises our pain threshold, and elevates our mood...

* Big Fat Lies
    by Doug DiPasquale.

A few months ago, fast food behemoth Kentucky Fried Chicken unleashed their latest atrocity onto an unsuspecting public - a junk food nightmare ominously titled the "Double Down". This artery-clogging 'sandwich' forgoes any of the conventions of a sandwich, like bread, and instead delivers only the goods: two pieces of trans-fat deep-fried chicken envelope, an over-processed piece of bacon and some sort of cheese-like sauce. But in amongst the kudos and scorn, a type of comment began to appear on blogs that was startling in its implications...

[#]PENSÉE

* Religion and Science
    by Harrison Koehli.

Many people have rejected the distortion and abuse of mainstream organized religion, and there is no lack of examples of its corrupting effect on humanity throughout the ages. Yet the perceived alternative to religion, mainstream science, bears a closer resemblance to its apparent opposite than many of its adherents realize...

* From Where I Sit...
    by Laura Knight-Jadczyk.

Our situation is so dire that if we do not take extraordinary measures right now, there is no hope; we will dissolve into the Sixth Extinction.However, if there is a real desire to get ourselves out of this mess, to be able to truly exclude the psychopaths and pathological types from amongst our congregations, and if we truly realize what we are up against,we can iron out the differences between normal humans who truly want a decent life for themselves and their children, share the research that shows that our roots are the same, and return to them! Results are what counts, and we desperately need those results, or humanity will perish. All for one, and one for all...

[#]HOME SWEET HOME

* Argan Oil - The Golden Oil
    by Gabriela Segura.

Beauty products are often full of toxic chemicals, such as hormone disruptors, glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, and mercury (which is the second most toxic substance known to man), yet for some reason, they are added to a very wide range of skin and hair care products. It is increasingly difficult to find something safe that you can put on your skin - the largest human organ - in order to keep it healthy...

* Every Hit is Not a Visit
    by Scott Ogrin.

When it comes to web sites and the amount of traffic they claim to have, what is the difference between unique visits, page views, and hits? Which measure is the most honest?..

* Straw Bale Gardens
    by Juliana Barembuem.

Straw bale gardening is a very cheap and easy way to grow your own vegetables...

[#]FORECASTS FOR JULY AND AUGUST

* The Astro-Matrix
    by Laura Knight-Jadczyk.

* I Ching
    by Jason Martin.

[#]AT LAST

* Sudden Mass American Enlightenment Puzzles Congress and Causes National Security Alert
    by Ignatious O'Reilly.

President Obama, U.S. congressmen and their aides held an emergency four hour-long meeting Wednesday to decide what action to take to stem a sudden and
    unprecedented mass enlightenment of the U.S. population that threatens to destabilize the Government and create a fiscal crisis...

[#]RECIPES

[#]PUZZLES

[#]BOOK & MOVIE REVUES

[#]RECOMMENDED BLOGS & SITES

[#]BOOKSTORES THAT LIKE US

[#]ARK'S QUANTUM QUIRKS

[#]... AND MUCH MORE!

It covers many, many things. I'm looking forward it, holding the magazine in my hands.

Would there be an extra board to discuss the things that are written in the magazine?

The contents are more than "attractive" and the subjects well balanced. It's the first time I hear about an I Ching topic in a magazine, it must be very interresting!!
Since i have no bank account, I'll try in august to ask some libraries if they can purchase it for me (maybe they would consider buying many at the same time).

Already paid for a subscription. :) Can't wait to receive and read the first copy.

Endymion said:
Does this mean it's back from the printers? Can't wait to have a copy in my hand!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

They are on their way! They should be here around Thurday. :D

ScottD said:
Can this only be purchased/subscribed to online or is it carried by any major distributors?

For now, they are only available online, but some bookstores have already placed an order. It will hopefully be listed on Amazon very soon as well.

That said, please go to local bookstores and ask for it, see if you can get them to order a copy. We need to advertise it as much as possible and spread the word.

We will upload a flyer that you can leave wherever you see fit, too. And of course, if anyone is able to, it would be great if you could buy more than one copy and leave it at your doctor's office or any place where it can be found and read by others.

If you can't afford this, we may be able to send some members a few extra copies for promotion purposes.

Feel free to also send me a PM or post here the addresses of people who you think could be interested in subscribing if they were to receive a free copy.

Thank you all for your help. :D

I hope you've all noticed by now that "Dot Connector Magazine" and "Divine Cosmic Mind" share the same initials. ;)

Ailén said:
Endymion said:

Awesome!! I am so looking forward to receiving the first issue!

I subscribe for a year. The magazine looks great. I can't wait to get my first copy.

Ailén said:
Endymion said:

Yéééééééééé
snoopy.gif

Thank you so much. :love:

This is wonderful news, can't wait to get my copy and finally read a magazine that is informative, educational, enlightening and more importantly, a rare commodity in this day and age, the truth.

Joan :D

Great news!!!!!!!!Thankyou to all
I subscribed for a year. I am sooooo looking forward to my first copy.
I'll second that Joan.

Back
Top Bottom