Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

VACCINE FALLOUT: David Martin says best case scenario for covid jabs is "about 600 million people incapacitated"
Dr. David Martin spoke with Seth Holehouse recently about the number of people who either already are or will be incapacitated due to either receiving Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) "vaccines" personally or having to take care of someone they know who did and became injured – and the numbers are ugly.
Source: VACCINE FALLOUT: David Martin says best case scenario for covid jabs is
D. Martin looks great, but may be not so reliable. Please see this post : Coronavirus Pandemic: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story?

Can

I remind you that Dr mercola is an osteopath who has made hundreds of millions from selling vitamin supplements with very little evidence base. He has not worked in an acute hospital in his life. He has not anaesthetistised or ventilated a patient in his life.
What does this have to do with anything? Especially compared to profits made by the likes of Pfizer during this last plandemic.
All the information he shares is actually quite well referenced.

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear. Assisted dying should involve a procedure that all care givers and family are engaged in, particularly within a care home setting. The presence of doctors, families and care givers along with the wishes of the patient must all be included...this evidently didn't happen.
Absolutely. The communication between medical teams and families during that period was absolutely appalling. DNAR orders were put in place appropriately (there is no benefit trying to resuscitate a frail 90 year old or someone with terminal cancer, it doesn't work). However none of this was explained properly to families, leading to the conversions in the YouTube program shared above

Here is a video by John Cambell, who has considerable real life experience in the medical field, and where he talks about Midazolam and what the guide lines were in the UK, which is the area, snicker, is talking about.
there is no benefit trying to resuscitate a frail 90 year old or someone with terminal cancer, it doesn't work
That is not what is being talked about here and it appears more like you are putting up a strawman argument.

As Jefferson pointed out, this is a research forum and backing up what you assert with some data would be helpful rather than just your own point of view on the whole vaccination issue and excess deaths. Excess deaths in the Western world is a real issue and the authorities are basically treating it as a mystery or coming up with some lame explanation, like the one you mentioned yourself of alcohol abuse.

As for the explanations for sudden deaths, then it also is littered with lame excuses such as skipping breakfast, shovelling snow, cannabis use disorder etc. Many of these novel reasons for heart attacks popped up after these sudden heart attacks exploded. It doesn't mean that there weren't any heart attack before Covid, but suddenly it jumped rapidly and along came the lame explanations.

A couple of days ago, my mother started having some strange symptoms. After some time running from one doctor to another, she is finally diagnosed - herpes zoster. She got it out of the blue. Nobody infected her, and she had no stressful event, which is a usual trigger. She also had a good blood analysis results just a few days prior to that, after her routine check.

But, having seen this post, I'm wondering if this was a result of her covid vaccination. She got 3 doses of Pfizer vaccine, during the pandemic, with no side effects. But perhaps this could be a case of late side effect?

Last year, she had a blood clot in her leg, which also could be another late side effect of the vaccination. Of course, we can never know for sure, and she will never be counted as a person who got a side effect after vaccination, but it makes you wonder... how many other people got some illness caused by vaccination a few years later?

A couple of days ago, my mother started having some strange symptoms. After some time running from one doctor to another, she is finally diagnosed - herpes zoster. She got it out of the blue. Nobody infected her, and she had no stressful event, which is a usual trigger.
She could have been infected in her youth. Thats what herpes viruses normally do, they stay dormant for years and then flare up. Stress is a big factor but there could possibly be other triggers like immune system fighting something else etc.
As they say herpes never goes away - like Hilary Clinton 😊
There is a correlation with covid jab though, shingles is actually officially mentioned as one of the side effects and many people have flare ups after the vaccine.
If you ever had a cold sore on your lip which is herpes simplex you will probably have shingles as you grow old. Although shingles is herpes zoster ie different virus there seems to be correlation.
The two human neurotropic alphaherpesviruses varicella-zoster virus (VZV) and herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) both establish latency in sensory ganglia. Human trigeminal ganglia are known to frequently harbor both viruses, and there is evidence to suggest the presence of both VZV and HSV1 DNA in the same neuron.

A couple of days ago, my mother started having some strange symptoms. After some time running from one doctor to another, she is finally diagnosed - herpes zoster. She got it out of the blue. Nobody infected her, and she had no stressful event, which is a usual trigger. She also had a good blood analysis results just a few days prior to that, after her routine check.

But, having seen this post, I'm wondering if this was a result of her covid vaccination. She got 3 doses of Pfizer vaccine, during the pandemic, with no side effects. But perhaps this could be a case of late side effect?

Last year, she had a blood clot in her leg, which also could be another late side effect of the vaccination. Of course, we can never know for sure, and she will never be counted as a person who got a side effect after vaccination, but it makes you wonder... how many other people got some illness caused by vaccination a few years later?
If she'd had the herpes zoster effects fairly soon after the jab it'd definitely be a likely cause. As has been said, dormant herpes virus can definitely be reactivated by any form of physical or mental stress, including the vaccine or any infection including COVID. It's pretty unlikely however given the time passed since the jab.

A couple of days ago, my mother started having some strange symptoms. After some time running from one doctor to another, she is finally diagnosed - herpes zoster. She got it out of the blue.
It is possible. My father's second wife also got shingles (herpes zoster) within a week or two after getting the vaccine back in 2021 and so did one of their friends. This was also out of the blue with nobody infecting her or any stressful events. I remember at the time of having seen a study in Israel which also showed that shingles was possible (in rare instances) after the vaccination. This is the study I think.
Another study from America showed that shingles is possible after the Phizer vaccine.

These studies are both from 2021 and there might well be more up todate studies or at least there ought to be as a follow up.

It's pretty unlikely however given the time passed since the jab.
Well yes and no. On the face of it, yes, but then again, no long term studies have ever been done with these vaccines and there is no way of knowing what the long term effects might be. The immune system has been compromised and thus weakened and that leaves the door open. But there is no way of knowing in this long term human experiments with an untested RNA vaccine and most things which happen 2, 5 or 10 years later will be passed off as just bad luck and reasoned as not being linked to the vaccine. The vaccine producers certainly have no incentive to link it to their vaccines and neither do the authorities or the so-called health professionals.

Of course it is. This should be clear to anyone with medical training.
But hey - they were just following the orders.
Didn’t work in Nuremberg trial though.
It's very relevant that you mention Nuremberg because the Medico-Pharmaceutical mafia with its accomplices in the political regimes around the glob have violated the Nuremberg code, according to which they committed crimes against humanity at a scale far exceeding those committed by Nazi doctors.
During the three years of explicit fascism, they imposed lockdowns (criminal), imposed masks (criminal), criminalized the treatment of patients (criminal), terminated the lives of patients with ventilators and dangerous treatments (criminal), supported censorship and police-military oppression and persecutions, and finally the Nazi pass. On the Covid shots, they pressured (and threatened) the public to be submitted to a massive human experimentation (non consent because you're not consenting under pressure) while lying about the effectiveness and safety of the experimental shots without informing the victims of the possible side-effects, the risks, and whether the effects are reversible or not. The shots were delivered without informed consent, which under the Nuremberg code is an absolute, and for which doctors have been executed by hanging in 1947. Do I compare today's covid doctors to Nazi germany's doctors of yesteryear? Yes I do. Because of cartoon history, people imagine fascism to consist of black and white footage of marching soldiers, and when it happens around them, not only they don't see it but they support it and participate in it.
It doesn't matter whether they were following orders or whether they acted in good faith or with "good intention", because the information has always been out there for all to see. The reality is that they committed the crimes and no matter the praise they receive from the establishment with its corrupt politicians and journalists, it doesn't change the facts. OSIT.

Guys, so I have a question.

Snicker sounds like the BBC came up with an AI and set it lose on the forum. I refuse to believe anyone can consistently sound like a BBC programmed AI.

How in God's planet does a person with such a profile even find a forum like this?

I tried looking at his posting history and it's all on COVID but all he says is stuff you'd hear on the BBC.

How do you find this forum by searching BBC talking points on whatever search engine, especially with the censorship nowadays? 🤔

Guys, so I have a question.

Snicker sounds like the BBC came up with an AI and set it lose on the forum. I refuse to believe anyone can consistently sound like a BBC programmed AI.

How in God's planet does a person with such a profile even find a forum like this?

I tried looking at his posting history and it's all on COVID but all he says is stuff you'd hear on the BBC.

How do you find this forum by searching BBC talking points on whatever search engine, especially with the censorship nowadays? 🤔

As I said before, the exchange with him is irrelevant. I only see a wall.

I'm wrong like everyone else, but for now that's the impression I have.

What I would tell people, having observed the pattern of Snicker which to me seems almost too text book perfect is that what you/we are all doing are proving to him / they how it is possible for people to hold counter views to the mainstream narrative. If I was a scientist studying this, this is what I would surmise

• "They" reference twitter a lot = Twitter equals a source of misinformation = more censorship needed
  • They gather in little forums all around the internet and reinforce each others views = we need to find a way to isolate people from each other especially on the internet = more censorship needed

The overarching conclusion would be you can't bring them into the WEF fold as a collective but need to isolate people in which case it's easier.

Back
Top Bottom