Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

That just does not have any recognition for me. We have members of our department who were openly against the vaccine from the start, no one has had any repercussions, threats, anything. Initially there was a statement that the unvaccinated would not be able to work after a certain date if I remember correctly but that all got ignored and was retracted anyway. Vaccine effects is not a topic that is avoided at all, it is something that has been discussed at times in different meeting and informally, but now very rarely simply because there doesn't appear to be a problem.
that is interesting, There was this report here and here that covers some of the yellow card details. I am thinking you think the vaccine is a non issue because you believe it is a non-issue, not because you have looked into the data, have you?
Anecdote: During the Swine Flu scare in the USA, after 50+ people died as a result of the vaccine, the vaccine was withdrawn. Yet with tens of thousands of deaths in the US as a result of the Covid 'vaccine', they still kept injecting it.
How many deaths has the yellow card system reported?

but now very rarely simply because there doesn't appear to be a problem.
Maybe it is your point of vue and happy you that you think that this "vaccine" cause no deaths and illness. But if you accept an advice, read this thread carefully and you will see that this "vaccine" is mortal and very, extremely dangerous.

I have a friend whose her best friend received this vaccine and had an extremely serious heart problem, the beginning of a repentinitis. They rushed him to hospital in an ambulance. This friend's job was to sell products to support knee operations, so he was well known and much loved at the hospital, everyone knew him. The doctor told him that he had survived by a miracle and also said "if you only knew what we're seeing here as a result of this 'vaccine'! "

The friend quickly called my girlfriend to tell her not to get the jab, fortunately she is well-informed and didn't get it.

Reality is painful, but you have to face it without fear. Even if you're in the system, take the time to step back and read. Knowing that people are dying or going to be disabled by this "vaccine" is not just information, it's a compassionate work.

That just does not have any recognition for me. We have members of our department who were openly against the vaccine from the start, no one has had any repercussions, threats, anything. Initially there was a statement that the unvaccinated would not be able to work after a certain date if I remember correctly but that all got ignored and was retracted anyway. Vaccine effects is not a topic that is avoided at all, it is something that has been discussed at times in different meeting and informally, but now very rarely simply because there doesn't appear to be a problem.
I think people are scared to talk about it. For fear of being persecuted and in some cases prosecuted, lose their jobs, and be de-registered by their 'governing bodies'. It is the elephant in the room.

This is not something that can be avoided. However, I think that for many countries, it will take up to 50 years to actually see, accept and discuss the devastation wrought by this evil. And it is evil. Indeed, I'm starting to think ALL vaccines are evil, but then, I've taken the time to seek out and listen to dissenting voices. It became educational rather than indoctrinational.

For those who are interested about why vaccine manufacturers are protected from prosecution, I would suggest "1986 The Act"
It's a little bit cheezy, but valuable when making sense of 'the law', it's history, and the politics of law. The maker of this film has been motivated to make the law and politics easy to understand, where previously it hasn't been, and the past is easy to forget.

Another really shocking part of this is the finance part. Ed Dowd's book 'Cause Unknown' examines the increase in sudden deaths amongst working Americans, in particular the professional class. Being a finance guy, his focus is on the monetary and fiscal impact of the impact of the 'vaccine'.

Yes can agree with that one statement. But the difficulty for many people it appears it actually discerning what is misinformation. It pays in the current times to be well read on the opposing viewpoints and to understand the arguments. Then we must appeal to our reason not dogma to figure out which is which. Unless people are heavily invested in a particular viewpoint for their own reasons.
Misinformation is any information not approved by recognised officialdom. That is, WHO, the government, Pfizer, Moderna etc.

Do not dare think for yourself... Don't commit the sin of reading or listening to the accounts of others, do not listen to any doctor or scientist who says officialdom has been corrupted.

Madam, you needn't ask whether you should take a jab or not. No no no... rather, you should ask how many jabs you need to take and how often. And if you get sick or injured after taking the jab... don't try and use your brain to surmise that the jab may be responsible.. your brain can't think and is not approved to do so by officialdom. If anything, your brain is the biggest source of misinformation to the PTB and must be legislated against.

Now, thou must make sure to pray and give thanks to the high priests of officialdom. Only they can let us know what is real and what is not. 🙇

In all seriousness though, this is some scary stuff.

Isn't midazolam, and especially where combined with opiates, heavily implicated in respiratory failure?

Early in 2020, ER doctor Cameron Kyle Siddel said that he thought that ventilation was the wrong approach because he was finding micro embolisms in the blood.

Then this study was shared on the main coronavirus thread.

The fact that higher degrees of sedation was needed in order to ventilate these patients seems to be a solid sign that something else was going on.
Midazolam is used as a sedative in patients already in crashing respiratory failure. Already on a ventilator. This is the problem with this information being spread to people with no medical knowledge is misconceptions arrise. Yes indeed an awake patient being given opiates and benzos may end up in respiratory failure due to the depressant effects. But this is irrelevant if your are literally trying to anaesthetise a patient already on a ventilator.

It is extremely difficult to explain the entire basis of organ support and intensive care medicine in a few forum posts. But suffice to say much on the conversation here uses language of medicine but does not understand the nuance.

Shannen Doherty, the “Beverly Hills, 90210” star, revealed on June 6 that her breast cancer has spread to her brain. Doherty shared the news on her personal Instagram account.

On June 5, Doherty shared a video of her in the hospital with a short caption, “January 9, 2023.” The actress then posted another video on June 6, in which she announced the spread of her cancer and a provided a description of the earlier video.

“On January 5th, my CT scan showed Mets in my brain. Yesterday’s video was showing the process of getting fitted for the mask which you wear during radiation to your brain.”

Doherty continued in caption, “January 12, the first round of radiation took place. My fear is obvious. I am extremely claustrophobic and there was a lot going on in my life. I am fortunate as I have great doctors like Dr. Amin Mirahdi and the amazing techs at Cedar Sinai. But that fear…. The turmoil….. the timing of it all…. This is what cancer can look like.”

Doherty was first diagnosed with breast cancer in 2015, then in 2017 she went into remission. However, Doherty learned in the winter of 2019 that the cancer had returned, spread and became metastatic stage 4 cancer.

In a 2021 interview with Variety, the SAG-AFTRA member revealed, in addition to facing treatments she was also worried about the loss of her health insurance.

“It is something that I worry about, of course, like: ‘Oh, my God, I’ve got to make sure I earn a certain amount of money every single year to get insurance.’ Whereas if you just looked at my 40 years of paying dues, and the pension and all of that the producers pay in on behalf of me, you would think that that would cover my insurance for the rest of my life. And it should.”

With a career spanning over 40 years, Doherty has over 80 acting credits, including “Charmed,” “Heathers,” “21 Jump Street,” “Little House on the Prairie” and “Our House.”
Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 04-17-39 Shannen Doherty Reveals How the COVID-19 Pandemic Has Impact...png
Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 13-23-41 Shannen Doherty on Twitter.png

Business is BOOMING for cancer treatments in Washinton state.

by CHRIS DANIELS | KOMO News Senior Reporter Sat, June 3rd 2023, 11:42 PM GMT+2
BELLINGHAM, Wash. (KOMO) — British Columbia health officials will send hundreds of cancer patients across the international border for treatment in Bellingham, Washington beginning this week in a multimillion dollar, desperate and controversial effort to restore government funded health care to some of its most vulnerable residents.

It is a highly unusual, yet not entirely unprecedented effort by the free universal health care system Canadians have long enjoyed.

It will also mean two Whatcom County, Washington clinics stand to make millions in payments from the British Columbia government.

“I don't think people who are suffering right now and in this immediate period should have to wait when there's an option that was available to us to address it right away,” said British Columbia Health Minister Adrian Dix in a lengthy interview with KOMO News in Vancouver. “In cancer care, we're seeing significantly increased demand and an aging population and some also some challenges with equipment and health resources. There’s always criticism, but I don't think the criticism can stop you from making the right decision."

The issue surrounds wait times for radiation treatment and the mandate for care within 28 days of diagnosis. BC Cancer doesn't hide the fact the province has seen wait times skyrocket, or “unacceptably high,” as Dix calls it. He cites stats that say patients meet the mandate 82.5% of the time, worst across Canada, and the 95% standard.

His critics dispute the math and say the numbers are actually far worse. In fact, people like Kevin Falcon suggest Dix should have seen the need coming and invested health resources in equipment to keep vulnerable patients from having to make the run to Bellingham at triple the cost.

“It’s the height of irony and perhaps hypocrisy, if I might say so, that they are always decrying the evil U.S. style healthcare system," said Falcon, who is also a former health minister and the opposition party BC United leader. "Yet, look what's happening. They're sending 20% of our cancer patients south to Bellingham to get looked after, which is the right thing to do, by the way. It's just unfortunate that we've got a government that has so mismanaged cancer care here, government-run cancer care that we're now having to send our patients down south and that's unfortunate."

Falcon also claims leaked documents put the actual treatment wait time rate percentage closer to 77%.

Meanwhile, both participating Bellingham clinics are saying they will welcome patients with open arms and availability. The ministry has already earmarked $39 million a year for two years to be spent on the program.

Dr. Alexei Polishchuk helps run the North Cascade Cancer Center in Bellingham and took KOMO News on a tour of the facility, which includes a linear accelerator designed to target tumors with high energy radiation. He says it has been handling roughly 35 patients a day, who often visit for a week to receive daily treatments. Polishchuk said he and his staff have room to grow and can handle the expected 2,400 Canadian patients a year.

Another Bellingham clinic, PeaceHealth St. Joseph Cancer Center, will also handle the influx of foreign patients. In a statement to KOMO News, Chief Medical Officer and Dr. Jim Bochsler wrote, ”Recent upgrades to our radiation equipment – we added a second, state-of-the-art linear accelerator last year – significantly increased our ability to care for more patients. We were pleased that BC Cancer reached out to us to explore options for their patients, and we’re confident that this access to much-needed cancer treatment, combined with our other support services, will benefit patients throughout British Columbia.”

Dix said patients will be prioritized based on travel time, and the stage of the cancer. He added the agency will be focused “mostly on what we call a short stay radiation therapy” with a main focus on prostate and breast cancer patients. Each Washington clinic visit, for each patient, will cost $12,000 or about triple the price for providers in the province.

He shrugs aside any suggestion patients could go to neighboring Alberta, or buying up new radiation equipment would have been a better option. Dix also disputes the idea that the crisis has exposed flaws in Canada’s universal health care system.

“Let's look at the facts," Dix said. "Infant mortality, way better. Life expectancy, way better. Health inequality, way better. Response to COVID 19? Way better. Right? I mean, dramatically better."

"At every level of care, the Canadian system does better than the American system. It's not ideal. There’s criticism, right, of this action. But this is an action of seeing an opportunity to reduce the wait time people see, and taking advantage of that, because we're all in the same boat.”

When asked if the reliance on Whatcom County providers will be temporary, Dix said bluntly, “It will be,” adding, “No ifs, ands or buts.”

Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 13-39-31 COVID-19 vaccination coverage in Canada - Canada.ca.png

Midazolam is used as a sedative in patients already in crashing respiratory failure. Already on a ventilator. This is the problem with this information being spread to people with no medical knowledge is misconceptions arrise. Yes indeed an awake patient being given opiates and benzos may end up in respiratory failure due to the depressant effects. But this is irrelevant if your are literally trying to anaesthetise a patient already on a ventilator.

It is extremely difficult to explain the entire basis of organ support and intensive care medicine in a few forum posts. But suffice to say much on the conversation here uses language of medicine but does not understand the nuance.

Oh, you are a funny one.

The (other) Corona thread is by far the largest thread of all here at the Cassiopaean Forum (28,512 posts) So, before you just wave things away - which you do yourself "with a few posts", you may want to read it first; if you have the guts, patience and persistence and capacity. The knowledge and reports that have been gathered there are, to say the least, extensive and very detailed.

And while I am at it - you should know that a couple thousands of elderly people have been killed in Sweden during 2020 (in elderly care facilities), due to usage of opiates on people who were weak, who had difficulties with breathing. This happened without consent. Food was taken away in many cases, and palliative "care" was initiated - without even seeing a doctor. WITHOUT informing the families. No oxygen was provided either. So, there they went... our beloved elderlies. Just like that. For absolutely nothing.

I guess this is all just speculation and conspiracy for you.

Well, it is not. Cynical reality unfolding, while you where asleep.

Madam, you needn't ask whether you should take a jab or not. No no no... rather, you should ask how many jabs you need to take and how often. And if you get sick or injured after taking the jab... don't try and use your brain to surmise that the jab may be responsible.. your brain can't think and is not approved to do so by officialdom. If anything, your brain is the biggest source of misinformation to the PTB and must be legislated against.
Hi SottReader
Did you realise that’s exactly what I was saying…that if one collects a comprehensive about of information and appeals to reason then it is clearly obvious that the supposed “safe and effective” jabs are not that at all. i.e. Any message saying they are is misinformation.

Does their leg also give out suddenly when they walk?
I don't know, I'll have to ask. But my family member does have a problem walking.

I have asked my family member, who has had 5 covid shots, I think Pfizer, and her leg doesn't give out, but she has in fact lost her sense of balance and can't walk without aid, she wiggles when she walks. She now says her numbing has gone away, though she still rests her foot on a footstool, I don't know why. I should correct myself in that the foot she broke is the same foot she rests. This condition started before she broke her foot, however. She claims her loss of balance is, indicating her back and upper legs with her hands, that her sense of balance is not felt there. She has gone to a doctor for this issue, and they asked her if she feels dizzy in the head, and when she said no, the doctor told her that it isn't a problem, and they can't help her.

I haven't been able to ask the other woman about her leg.

Oh, you are a funny one.

The (other) Corona thread is by far the largest thread of all here at the Cassiopaean Forum (28,512 posts) So, before you just wave things away - which you do yourself "with a few posts", you may want to read it first; if you have the guts, patience and persistence and capacity. The knowledge and reports that have been gathered there are, to say the least, extensive and very detailed.

Yeah, while some of the tweets and other stuff may be speculation, rumours or even COINTELPRO, the core data about the horrors of the jab comes from really competent professionals like Mike Yeadon, Robert Malone, Sucharit Bhakdi, Naomi Wolfe, Mercola, Peter McCullough, RFK Jr., Pierre Kory, Dave Martin, Catherine Autin-Fitts, and on and on and on. They go into not just the horrible effects of the bioweapon itself, but also the twisted psychology and corrupt financial backing that prepared the social terrain for its deployment. Have you had much exposure to these authors, @snicker?

I reckon the videos are real. But I think the claim the website made that these youtubers first were advocating the jab,
then took the jab themselves, and afterwards developed cancer is could be misinformation. The few channels i checked did not back this claim.

It is quite easy to back up bold claims like that with screenshots, because parading with an illness or handicap is kinda a big thing on social media: it generates a lot of attention. If you'd replace cancer with hay fever. a broken leg, pregnacy sickness, I lost a finger, pink eye etc you would get a simular list of results of influencers on youtube.
I think the affirmation was more about youtubers in a general meaning but I agree, it's tendentious.

As I said, we should know the trend before the vax to be sure. But anyway, cancer among all those young people caught my attention and I'm still not sure it's normal.

Back
Top Bottom