Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Shukshina during a covid terror in Russia made all possible to bring people the truth about fake pandemia/vaccines (she gathered a lot of professors for round tables to discuss the BS that the government was hanging on us). But i understand that this subject is a must to cross check. (I personally checked via bluetooth scanner the colleagues, who were forcefully persuaded to take a jab. Saw jabbed people who’s arm ‘glued’ the coins in a place of the ‘shot’). The PtB idea about chipping was according to Schwab’s aide - to read people’s thoughts and put them under total surveillance)... may be that thing works that way, considering that all mobilized/‘volunteers’ citizens were forced to take a jab 😡

Russian actress Maria Shukshina said that the HIMARS system hits the coordinates of those vaccinated by Sputnik.

"What began in 2020 was the beginning of the American infectious-military special operation. First, a virus is invented, then a vaccine is developed for it, which does nothing except leave a chip with coordinates for the satellite. And then American weapons are aimed at this satellite - they hit barracks and civilians who succumbed to provocation and injected a Sputnik into themselves. It's strange that now it needs to be explained to someone. I tried to protect them, but bigpharma and WHO now have more power." - said Shukshina.

Dear moderators, please feel free to move the post where you consider it appropriate.
Update: Maria Shukshina denied her saying that-it was a provocation.
Interesting though how it is developing considering the rapid progress in tech, patents of Microsoft, DARPA etc on chips.

Estimated 2022 US Vaccine Damage Report:

Estimated Human Cost:
✅26.6 million Injuries
✅1.36 million Disabilities
✅300k excess deaths

Estimated Economic Cost:
Total: $147.8 Billion
✅Injuries: $89.9 billion
✅Disabilities: $52.2 billion
✅Excess Deaths: $5.6 Billion

— Edward Dowd (@DowdEdward) March 28, 2023

Estimated Economic cost report:
Our economic damage estimates are what we can measure. The knock effects such as lost productivity due to a worker being present but working at say 50%-75% of capacity is missed plus burn out from those picking up slack. Also supply chain delays are not captured etc and etc. The multiplier effects are massive.

Edward Dowd is from Research firm Phinance Technologies, founded and operated by former Blackrock portfolio manager Ed Dowd, Yuri Nunes (PhD Physics, MSc Mathematics) and Carlos Alegria (PhD Physics, Finance).

Air Transat Flight TS739 FDF-YUL service from Fort-de-France to Montreal, Airbus A321-200: pilot incapacitated in-flight on March 18th, 2023 - 6th incident this month​

Where I work (90% vaxxed), the number of people on sick leave is staggering. Since late 2021, 9 team members (aged 25 to 50) had to take extended "recovery" periods spanning at least a few months. One of them never recovered and had to change careers. Before 2021, I only knew two people who had to leave because of health problems.

And it doesn't even need to be the vaxx; some people are burning out because they work too much to compensate for staff shortages.
This is not looking good. :-(

Watch: Paul O'Grady's life on screen
Presenter and comedian Paul O'Grady has died at the age of 67.
He died "unexpectedly but peacefully" on Tuesday evening, his husband Andre Portasio said in a statement.

Risk of Cardiac Death Tripled for Young Women Following AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccination: Study

Adam Finn, professor of paediatrics at the University of Bristol and a member of the UK’s Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation, said the data generated “as many questions as answers.”

“The findings are somewhat unexpected, as concerns about rare cardiac side-effects—specifically myocarditis and pericarditis—have hitherto been particularly associated with mRNA vaccine second doses in males especially when the dose interval was short, whereas the signal reported here is primarily in non-mRNA first doses in females,” Finn said in a statement.

Groundbreaking Analysis: COVID Vaccines Caused 300,000 Excess Deaths, $147 Billion in Damage to Economy in 2022 Alone.

In the U.S., COVID-19 vaccines injured 6.6 million people, disabled 1.36 million people, caused more than 300,000 excess deaths and cost the economy an estimated $147 billion in damage — in 2022 alone — according to a new analysis by Humanity Projects, a wing of Portugal-based research firm Phinance Technologies.

Where I work (90% vaxxed), the number of people on sick leave is staggering. Since late 2021, 9 team members (aged 25 to 50) had to take extended "recovery" periods spanning at least a few months. One of them never recovered and had to change careers. Before 2021, I only knew two people who had to leave because of health problems.

And it doesn't even need to be the vaxx; some people are burning out because they work too much to compensate for staff shortages.
This is not looking good. :-(
If you look at Edward Dowd's most recent charts on 'time lost for sick days' it's going up pretty much vertically. He likley has 1st quarter results coming out soon for deaths, perm. disablity and 'sick days' - I suspect it's only going to get worse - we're likley looking at 10+ years of this.

I'm going to look into 5G, 2G to 4G and WiFi and how it effects health issues back home. I suspect that many issues arise when family/friends have traveled down a highway with 5G coverage and those weaponized LED street lights. Where our place is is 1-bar, 4+G with patches of 2G - this is when they head to the city.

If that is the case we might see sudden increases all over in the future as they weapon streetlights with the LED ones (smart-cities, where SMART means Stealth Military Apparatus in Residential Technology) and/or enable 5G. 5G can also create any symptom they want as well as reprogram hacked cells (hacked with the injections using the nano-lipid technology).

Most of the deaths in Wuhan were from 5G going active combined with a 'mandatory' bio-weapon injection between Nov and Christmas 2019 (as 5G was going active). Most people IMO were hit by 5G directed energy weapons (DEW).

The bulk of deaths (military) in October 2019 were IMO also 5G/injection related. The includes at the 7th World Military Games held the same time as Event 201.

Would like to add (understand that off topic, but not to spread it on different threads). If i remember correctly somewhere in Laura’s books, or in sessions-there was info about what high tech from 👆 has ‘our’ 3d sts elite. Each living being has electromagnetic signature. And the cell towers provide them also with a sort of interactive map with living beings even to a certain depth level underground. And there was a statement, that precision weapons can be guided to that signature (by memory).
That's 'Battlefield Interrogation'. Look for Mark Steele videos, he covers that subject quite well. It's part of the "DoD Countermeasures" program (the bio-weapon injections aka Certificate of Virus ID-AI or COVID-19).

Basically a nano-antennae is formed near the injection site. If the needle wasn't aspirated properly it gets directly into a blood vein and the person dies fairly rapidly.

I think it's 840 Mhz (sub-GHz), which allows the signal to travel a great distance and to pass through most materials easily such as concrete, elevator shafts and underground (say a basement).

In a cityscape it's used to track and target/monitor people no matter where they go. The large 5G towers can shoot off million of shots a second (basically a MASER) as long as they get enough electricity.

I remember seeing targeting via satellite to a 'chip' in 1981, it's not new technology that way.

Don’t know if this is the right thread to post in as it’s related to a vaccine shedding and my own unfortunate experience with it. I’m NOT vaccinated myself, however out of sheer ignorance I shared a spoon with my colleague that got his first Moderna in March 2021 3 days after his return to work as he was sick in bed post his jab. The following day I started feeling symptoms of a severe cold with scratchy throat and runny nose, but my overall well-being and energy levels weren’t affected. Though it lasted full 10 days.

That would be TRANSFECTION. There's 3+ modes:

1. Transfection - The nano-lipids and other payloads such as parasites carry across via bodily fluids. It's like being injected by the mini-bio-weapon. This is the most dangerous of the transmission methods and why I use gloves in stores.
Bodily fluids would include: sweat, saliva (kissing), ocular fluids (tears), semen, vaginal secretions, blood, puss, vomit.

2. Transmission - Injected act as 'repeaters', perhaps 'routers'. 3-4GHz '5G' (a weapons standard) gets bumped up to the THz range the DNA uses, for example. The WiFi, 1G-5G and other RF/EMF fields both power and program the nano-technology. For example, the NFC on a smart(spy)phone can be used to reprogram the hijacked cells in a body to produce whatever proteins and so forth are required. Basically the injected are small bio-weapons factories and transmission is the communications/power to run it. I suspect 6G is where they parasite human power (Source connection) and creativity/imagination.
* A quality RF meter can be used to measure exposure to this effect as well as surrounding RF dangers such as WiFI/Cell and EMF fields.

3. Shedding - Which was even in the pre-rollout Pfizer documents. There was in 2020 8/eight seperate US Patents for the 8/eight types of spike proteins bio-weapons (the patents have about 500/five-hundred, I think roughly about 200/two-hundred are done). Without the nano-lipid encapsulation I do not think they can get into the cells and a healthy immune system can destroy them.
* Think of a spike protein as a weapon such as a missile and the nano-lipid as the delivery system such as a F-35B. You have many types of missels - air to air IR, air to air radar, air to ground, anti-runway, anti-radar, anti-ship and so on. There is not just one SP, there are many and each has a unique patent number.
* They reprogram your cell with the Trojan so that it becomes a bio-weapon factory for life, producing what they desire. A body can remove SP *BUT* if the body is producting them itself you'll never be able to get rid of them unless you kill and/or reprogram the cell.

Last edited:
Eric, you seem very convinced about things and while that can be a good thing, it can also be a restricting factor. One example would be that if one is convinced of something, then one is more likely to look at things with a bias, a bias that is stronger the more convinced you are. Despite repeated requests to you of providing sources, it is hard not to get the feeling that you think it doesn't apply to you or that people can just google it themselves. One can find many things via google, but what one gets is a mixture of signal to noise with noise being the dominant signal.

Here is an example of snippets from your posts, which illustrates what I mentioned in the first sentence above:
5G can also create any symptom they want as well as reprogram hacked cells (hacked with the injections using the nano-lipid technology).
Is this the case or just what you think? Source?
The bulk of deaths (military) in October 2019 were IMO also 5G/injection related.
Is this the case or just what you think? Source?
That's 'Battlefield Interrogation'. Look for Mark Steele videos, he covers that subject quite well.
So because Mark Steele said it, then it is a bona fide truth?
But who is Mark Steele? Niall posted this on the Forum 4 years ago regarding 5G:
Obviously, that is untrue.

This is my problem with '5G wokeness': the high numbers of chancers and big bux campaigns I see pushing it. I can't speak to the technology's potentially dangerous health effects, but this guy isn't the first anti-5G activist that has smelled off to me.

A quick search on Steele pulled up this:

Mark Steele Exposed – Annie Logical Uncensored
I did find a video of Annie Logical who is also campaigning against 5G and she seems level headed from listening to some of the points she brings up. At least there are some good points to what she brings up about this guy and why one should be cautious to go with any wild claim that is made. She gets to it about 2 minutes in.
I remember seeing targeting via satellite to a 'chip' in 1981,
Supporting link to back it up?
If the needle wasn't aspirated properly it gets directly into a blood vein and the person dies fairly rapidly.
Well, it depends how you define fairly rapidly. Many came out saying that all the vaccinated would die within a year or two, which clearly hasn't been the case, nor has everybody gotten side effects. There is a huge increase in excess death, miscarriages and a host of side effects like aggressive cancers, heart problems etc., and it likely isn't doing the immune system any favours. To come out as some does and say that all vaccinated will die very soon is not helping those who are suffering from side effects from the vaccines and make it harder for them to be taken seriously.
That would be TRANSFECTION. There's 3+ modes:

1. Transfection - The nano-lipids and other payloads such as parasites carry across via bodily fluids. It's like being injected by the mini-bio-weapon. This is the most dangerous of the transmission methods and why I use gloves in stores. [?]
You make a diagnosis on a person (MMS), whom you have never met, but only read a few lines about. Is that a serious approach and is it helping the person?
Again> Is this the case or just what you think? Source?

It is also important to distinguish what they are planning to do and what they have actually implemented. Just as we have to be aware of what we are dealing with, we should also not think that they are all powerful as they would like us to believe. They seem rather panicky at times as if things are not moving as quickly as they would like to.

UK: Perranporth 'strong, loving, caring' chef, Matt Halford, 38, died at work

Matt Halford

Relatives of a "fit and healthy" 38-year-old chef who collapsed and died at work say they are "in shock".
Matt Halford, head chef of the Watering Hole pub in Perranporth, Cornwall, was found in the beachside venue's walk-in fridge on Saturday.
Father-of-three, Mr Halford, a spear fisherman and basketball player, died at the scene, said police.

'So unexpected'

"We are all holding each other at the moment.
"It's so unexpected, we are in shock, everything has stopped for us.
"We are blessed that we had him for 38 years and we are dealing with our grief and doing what we can."

"If he had any health problems we could understand it, but he did not have anything, he was fit and healthy," she said.

Well-known Tiktoker Valeria Silvestre dies at the age of 23 from cardiac arrest

Valeria Silvestre

The portal reported that the followers could not believe the news, but Mile explained that her cousin fell asleep on the bus they were traveling on but when they tried to wake her up, she had unfortunately suffered a cardiac arrest. “They start doing CPR to revive her while they called an ambulance. They took her to a hospital and there they told us that she was gone,” explained the Tiktoker’s cousin.

Back
Top Bottom