Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Don’t know if this is the right thread to post in as it’s related to a vaccine shedding and my own unfortunate experience with it. I’m NOT vaccinated myself, however out of sheer ignorance I shared a spoon with my colleague that got his first Moderna in March 2021 3 days after his return to work as he was sick in bed post his jab. The following day I started feeling symptoms of a severe cold with scratchy throat and runny nose, but my overall well-being and energy …
Have you tried the various anti spike therapies to see what results you can get? Nattokinase maybe Ivermectin etc. And the other therapies noted on the forum? You sound like you’d be the perfect test case.

Dutch-Canadian Alex van Kooten, 54, Develops Heart Failure After Taking COVID Booster For Pandemic Travel Restrictions

Alex van Kooten.jpg

Before heart failure changed his life forever, Alex van Kooten was an otherwise extremely healthy and fit 52-year-old who frequently enjoyed sports and leisure activities, such as skiing, bicycle racing, and kite surfing.

[...]
As his symptoms both persisted and worsened throughout his Netherlands vacation, Alex continued to visit local physicians roughly twice per week, “They all said the same thing. You know, we’d go two, three times a week to the doctor, and they said ‘No, no…We’re going to make an appointment with a psychologist for you.’”

[...]
And it was then that they made a shocking discovery: There wasn’t any blockages. Instead, Alex was suffering from a case of heart inflammation so severe that his aortic valve had completely calcified.

He said that doctors described the degree of calcification as one “normally associated with having major heart issues for years.”

Have you tried the various anti spike therapies to see what results you can get? Nattokinase maybe Ivermectin etc. And the other therapies noted on the forum? You sound like you’d be the perfect test case.
I tried everything beside blood chelation, (that I can’t afford) and not sure it would do anything as it’s something “imbedded” in the bones and joints and not my blood or I’d be magnetic all over the body and I’m not. I don’t think it’s a spike protein anyway, as exposure to spikes of jabbed in tight spaces gives me an immediate allergic reaction - similar to severe seasonal allergies that I don’t actually have. I think I got the same LNPs with the payload that my colleague received in his shot (they don’t easily break down until they enter the cell), but because of the point of entry into my body through the mouth it produced a different effect. In fact I was surprised by the symptoms of the “cold” I had post exposure: the irritation stayed localized to between the bridge of my nose to upper throat without going up into sinuses or down the throat like normal infections usually evolve. Perhaps a natural infection with Covid in late January 2020 has something to do with it, but it’s just my hypothesis. I tried ivermectin but it made my brain foggy and made me feel physically unwell so I couldn’t tolerate it. I did however do several rounds of other anti parasitic drugs that improved my energy levels. Incidentally, I came across an interview (that I didn’t save) where a doctor was referring to people with my affliction and mentioned that ivermectin is counter indicated because of some molecular mechanism, so that would explain it. If I find the interview again, I’ll post it here. The saving grace is that I went on a hike to a remote area without people or cell towers to check if my body generates a MAC code like many jabbed do and luckily I’m not. That was a huge relief! I also tried UV light everywhere on my skin and my veins don’t glow. Just the magnetism. I can post some (disturbing and funny) pictures of myself with objects, if that’s appropriate in the forum.

Hyderabad Man, 38, Playing Badminton Collapses, Dies Of Cardiac Arrest, Third Such Death Recently

SHYAM YADAV

A 38-year-old man from Hyderabad died after he collapsed and suffered a suspected cardiac arrest while playing badminton.

The deceased, identified as Shyam Yadav, died on Tuesday night while playing badminton at the Prof. Jayashankar Indoor Stadium in Hyderabad's Lalapet area.

According to his colleagues, Yadav used to practice cricket and badminton every day at the stadium after work.

[...]

According to cardiologists, the steep rise in people dying unexpectedly of heart attacks is alarming.

🙏

Shukshina during a covid terror in Russia made all possible to bring people the truth about fake pandemia/vaccines (she gathered a lot of professors for round tables to discuss the BS that the government was hanging on us). But i understand that this subject is a must to cross check. (I personally checked via bluetooth scanner the colleagues, who were forcefully persuaded to take a jab. Saw jabbed people who’s arm ‘glued’ the coins in a place of the ‘shot’). The PtB idea about chipping was according to Schwab’s aide - to read people’s thoughts and put them under total surveillance)... may be that thing works that way, considering that all mobilized/‘volunteers’ citizens were forced to take a jab 😡

Russian actress Maria Shukshina said that the HIMARS system hits the coordinates of those vaccinated by Sputnik.

"What began in 2020 was the beginning of the American infectious-military special operation. First, a virus is invented, then a vaccine is developed for it, which does nothing except leave a chip with coordinates for the satellite. And then American weapons are aimed at this satellite - they hit barracks and civilians who succumbed to provocation and injected a Sputnik into themselves. It's strange that now it needs to be explained to someone. I tried to protect them, but bigpharma and WHO now have more power." - said Shukshina.

Dear moderators, please feel free to move the post where you consider it appropriate.
Would like to add (understand that off topic, but not to spread it on different threads). If i remember correctly somewhere in Laura’s books, or in sessions-there was info about what high tech from 👆 has ‘our’ 3d sts elite. Each living being has electromagnetic signature. And the cell towers provide them also with a sort of interactive map with living beings even to a certain depth level underground. And there was a statement, that precision weapons can be guided to that signature (by memory).

Russian actress Maria Shukshina said that the HIMARS system hits the coordinates of those vaccinated by Sputnik.
Do you have an actual source for this assertion? I find that a little hard to believe and the using of HIMARS to kill an individual person with. Sputnik vaccine was used in Russia primarily and HIMARS are American weapons. So was the idea that Russia would buy HIMARS system so as to kill their own citizens or is the idea that America will invade Russia and then kill Russians using the HIMARS systems? For those who do not know it, HIMARS stands for High Mobility Artillery Rocket System and would be a highly expensive way to kill people with. As we know the US already has a big problem making enough artillery shells for Ukraine as it is. Are their any examples of this having been used?

Do you have an actual source for this assertion? I find that a little hard to believe and the using of HIMARS to kill an individual person with. Sputnik vaccine was used in Russia primarily and HIMARS are American weapons. So was the idea that Russia would buy HIMARS system so as to kill their own citizens or is the idea that America will invade Russia and then kill Russians using the HIMARS systems? For those who do not know it, HIMARS stands for High Mobility Artillery Rocket System and would be a highly expensive way to kill people with. As we know the US already has a big problem making enough artillery shells for Ukraine as it is. Are their any examples of this having been used?
Aeneas,
Her idea as i understood it, that russians jabbed with sputnik - are visible on ukranian radars’/surveillance, west provided systems. So they can precisely aim and destroy russian targets even individuals. Remember Makeevka massacre, on New Year night - many hundreds of ours were killed in a single hit😭 Somebody said that all of them started simultaneously using mobiles - to congratulate their relatives etc🤦‍♂️That is known technology. But chips from vaccines - for this purpose, not sure🤔

4E5608DE-2FD0-496C-9867-4EF5B28301B9.png

Received this from a pilot friend employed at Southwest Airlines. Even being in the airline industry it is hard to come by any figures of how many pilots have sustained injury or died. Several we know have lost their medical but I’ve also know one that had their medical reinstated despite heart trouble. The airlines are so short handed with pilots and they figure there are two in the flight deck…betting that both pilots won’t die at the same time! My husband and I work for a regional carrier, Skywest Airlines. Our company did not require vaccination but a lot of people did it anyway. Many young flight attendants and mechanics in our company have died unexpectedly.

Received this from a pilot friend employed at Southwest Airlines. Even being in the airline industry it is hard to come by any figures of how many pilots have sustained injury or died. Several we know have lost their medical but I’ve also know one that had their medical reinstated despite heart trouble. The airlines are so short handed with pilots and they figure there are two in the flight deck…betting that both pilots won’t die at the same time! My husband and I work for a regional carrier, Skywest Airlines. Our company did not require vaccination but a lot of people did it anyway. Many young flight attendants and mechanics in our company have died unexpectedly.
This really hits home as I live in Southern Oregon and fly SkyWest out of Medford whenever I go anywhere far. It makes me wonder if it’s time to just drive the car and quit flying?

Football (soccer) Players Still Collapsing, Having Heart Attacks, And Even Dying On The Pitch

Ze Carlos of Ferroviário
In the past week, two high profile football (soccer for Americans) players have collapsed on the field of play, continuing a trend that has seemingly now become the norm.

Last Wednesday, 28-year-old Brazilian player Zé Carlos, from the club Ferroviário suffered a sudden illness while playing in a cup match.

Back
Top Bottom