Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

I took about 5 minutes to look into what she’s claiming. Her understanding of Luciferase, which are a bunch of proteins involved in bioluminescence, is seriously lacking. It’s easy enough to do a quick Wikipedia read about it.

It’s clickbait for the fundies in my opinion, mention Lucifer who the NWO worships and suddenly they’re trying to GMO us with “Luciferase”. Maybe these videos are instructive in how certain elements of controlled opposition operates, but otherwise they’re garbage, you’re better off educating yourself on the biological function of Luciferase.

They show the vaccine vials supposedly “glowing” which proves there’s Luciferase in there. That’s not how bioluminescence works though, however phosphorescence or fluorescence works like that and involves oxygen in the triplet state ect…. Anyway, it’s easy to debunk or ignore these people if you delve into the actual science just a bit. If you have the actual knowledge of these physical processes, you can turn the video off after 5 minutes.
Yeah i didn’t watch the whole video before i posted it, what made me keen to share asap was allegations at the beginning about aggressive cancer cell line in the clot shot, as i know personally of two cases of people who died of super aggressive cancer months after being jabbed. Like you said the rest is just poppycock.

Thai princess collapses from heart condition, palace says

Bajrakitiyabha.jpg
Princess Bajrakitiyabha of Thailand, 44, has suffered a heart attack while out running and it is claimed by sources that CPR has not been successful in Khao Yai, north east of Bangkok

Heir to the Thai throne Princess Bajrakitiyabha is “unlikely to recover” after suffering a heart attack, it has been claimed.

King Vajiralongkorn is said to have flown by helicopter to be with his daughter who became ill in Khao Yai, north east of Bangkok while walking her dogs.

In a statement on her official Facebook page, the Thai Royal Household confirmed the Princess had become "ill and lost consciousness" due to a "heart condition".
[...]
Citing unnamed sources, the BBC yesterday reported CPR was carried out “for more than an hour” but Princess BajrakItiyabha could not be revived.

Bajrakitiyabha Pricess.jpg

Attachments

• preprints202208.0151.v1.pdf
    622.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
What the doctor says seems reasonable as to why there is such variability of side effects after getting the shot.

I've been talking to people who've had the shots and some say their second and booster shots were not as 'thorough' as the first. The doc or nurse just penetrated the skin and a gave half a squirt or less. Perhaps, not wishing an adverse reaction on their watch they're performing sloppy injections, maybe even leaving the vials out to overheat.

Yesterday I saw my neighbor. He was walking very slowly with great effort. I asked him what is wrong and he told me that he can't move his legs. He is in his early 60-ties and until last year he was in pretty good health. His children live in Italy so last year he and his wife has to get a Covid vaccine in order to enter Italy and visit his children.
I told him that it is very sad what have these vaccines done to people and he admitted and said that his wife is also having the same problem from the vaccine.

From the local media, today I read that the parliament is voting for some kind of "European law" that is an update to the existing public health law, that will forbid entering into closed objects of all unvaccinated people or people who can't prove that they had the disease.
I don't know more details. If this is just for Covid or for any infectious disease including regular flu, colds, or something else.

Whatever the details will be, it is one huge step toward an even more rigid totalitarian state. Pure fascism developing in front of our eyes and not a single person to say anything about it.
It is so depressing and so frightening that I just can't believe that any normal human being can behave like this.
Yes, I understand you. It is incredible. I try myself to be happy, no matter what. I am grateful to be alive, and to be able to see this totalitarian situation that grows and grows and the more it grows, the more I am grateful for being able to see it. We know what happened in Germany under the Nazis, I was remembering this afternoon the movie “The Tin Drum” by Volker Schlöndorff, based on the book by Günter Grass, after reading an article from Sott.fr. In the movie, we see so many people believing the great lie. And not knowing that this big lie was their destruction, annihilation. It is unbelievable what is happening, and more incredible that we are living this! So it is important, for me anyway, to see, to look, and not to be afraid to see and to look. When I am scare, I accept to be scared. It is not fun to accept this scary emotion. We have reasons to be scared. But also many reasons to be grateful!

I see myself many many people walking with difficulty, young and less young, I am surrounded by sick people that believed the great LIE. It is very, very sad, all of this. To look at humanity accepting with their eyes closed their annihilation.

This is just unbelievable. A very official study is blaming the unvaccinated for scaring the vaccinated so much, that the vaccinated develop blood clots and heart attacks!
...Fear mongering and misinformation being peddled by people with no scientific training to terrorise people into staying unvaccinated is not just causing people to remain susceptible to viral outbreaks, but could also be causing more side effects seen in the vaccination process. This brief review will offer data that may demonstrate that misinformation perpetuated by the anti-vaccination movement may be causing more deaths and side effects from any vaccine...Therefore, if subjects are panicked, concerned, stressed or scared of the vaccination, their arteries will constrict and become smaller in and around the time of receiving the vaccine. This biological mechanism (the constriction of veins, arteries and vessels under mental stress) is the most likely cause for where there has been blood clots, strokes, heart attacks, dizziness, fainting, blurred vision, loss of smell and taste that may have been experienced shortly after vaccine administration. The extreme mental stress of the patient could most likely be attributed to the fear mongering and scare tactics used by various anti-vaccination groups.

I know it should come as a surprise and yet does not, too, as they must feel they can get away with it after failing (or did they fail?) on other fronts.

One thing might be true, either side produces divided stress in the other, by design (one sees this in divided homes and families and friends). However, the professor of psychiatry, Steven Taylor (UBC - the same place that owns patents for part of the mRNA process) in his past presentations makes it sound as if the unvaccinated (hesitant) have Dark Triad traits, more or less gravitating to the conspiracy minded (which they like to remind), thus behaviours must be modified. Taylor is the author of The Psychology of Pandemics, miraculously released just months before the so-called pandemic in 2019. Very prophetic.

He was/is on the Canadian Federal Governments Advisory Group on Covid-19, wherein he was/is also the only psychologist in the group and reported directly to the deputy PM (you know, the deputy PM of the War Measures Emergencies Act).

Form a slide presentation:
1670563687579.png

When the so-called pandemic was rolled out, there were people like Taylor who spoke to health, labor and industry groups well before vaccines were produced, and yet it became clear in the messaging that vaccines were on warp course and there would be uptake at any cost (again, behaviours need modifying).

Had addended one of these groups messaging sessions early on, which was truly jaw-dropping as they messaged and rallied pandemic group-think. Back then, nothing had been really addressed in the main either as fear and anxiety ramped up, while flatting the curve became the chief talking point. However, as super funded behavioural scientists with many papers written, and being written with much wet ink at the time, they seemed to have had the populations minds well dialed in. All they needed was repetition, association, historical markers that they could flashback upon and spin, words that would become primers, carrots - the sticks would come later, and most importantly they used emotional guilt to apply pressure - save grannie and all the rest. They also spoke of altruism and empathy, which cycled back to the words guilt and those 'hesitant' and super spreaders of anti-propaganda (Fact Checkers to the rescue to turn it around to "misinformation"). One other thing they needed was a body count, real or manufactured (the latter i.e, helped along with the PCR test to create 'cases').

These behavioural people are not stupid as can be well seen from what they helped to archive across the globe; it is difficult to argue that they did not achieve it (from one dose and only a portion of the population required, to vaccine immunity only and now what, 5, 6 doses/boosters - including now children to 6 mos.) Of course, they would rely on the authoritarians holding public Orders and sticks to make it reality. For those initially watching the presentations, most seemed to be nodding their heads while adding emoji's of alignment in the chat room. As time moved along and people were locked down and shut out, this was in tandem to the press - twitter et al. locking out at risk scientific sources while controlling the outward messaging. The behavioral language changed along the way too - you know, "safe and effective" and all the rest.

All this is known through these now thousands of pages of the forum, most having a pretty good idea where it was going, especially after nations became outright thugs and fined, beat, imprisoned and experimentally poisoned their people. It is also know that a large statistical majority (if one believes the statistics) fell under the pressure (not all for the same reasons - some just to survive). So, it may not be unreasonable that these new studies of the unvaccinated causing accidents, cardiac arrests and whatever else they want, may be largely believed. Twitter may help to reverse the trends, so will have to see.

Anyway, here is a minor list of behavioural papers (note the titles). Here also are the different YouTube examples of these behavioral sessions (disguised as pandemic information sessions), which only scratched the surface - see here, here, here (that one is to the Telus communications corporation) and here (a Spanish conference "A psicologia da pandemia covid-19" in English).

This is from another presentation from a UBC prof doing consulting work - with a blog (using empathy - see embedded paper). Note, he pulls out all the stops - QAnon, Trump, Proud Boys, all becoming fair game to maximize the effect:

Here is one such Behavioural paper:

The Behavioural Immune System and Pandemic Psychology: The Evolved Psychology of Disease-Avoidance and its Implications for Attitudes, Behaviour, and Public Health during Epidemic Outbreaks

https://www2.psych.ubc.ca/~schaller/SchallerMurrayHofer-ERSP.pdf

And here is a counter:

The unintended consequences of COVID-19 vaccine policy: why mandates, passports and restrictions may cause more harm than good

Some screen shots from one presentation:

1670563647181.png

This one was hilarious, if not so sad:

Vaccine Hesitancy, Conspiracy Theories and Political Extremism | One Hour @ UBC​

1670565018847.png

Lastly, and more in line with the thread title and applicable to India, is the review of statistics by Denis Rancourt:

2022-12-06 ::: Probable causal association between India’s extraordinary April-July 2021 excess-mortality event and the vaccine rollout​

By Denis Rancourt

ABSTRACT: India experienced a unique, sudden, unprecedented and extraordinarily large excess all-cause mortality event in April-July 2021, which is not adequately explained as a “second wave” or as being caused by a new variant of concern. After an overview of four recently published studies that have quantified the April-July 2021 excess all-cause mortality event, we give ten numbered arguments as to why we conclude that the extraordinary mortality event was caused by India’s vaccine rollout in its early stages. Therefore, it appears that the early rollout of the vaccine in India in April-July 2021 was devastating, causing the deaths of approximately 3.7 million residents, on administering approximately 350 million doses of the vaccine.

Paper downloaded from here:

-------

Edit: One caveat to the initial above on behavioural modification. In a truly functioning society, responding to a true pandemic would require some reasonable social methods, including behavioural studies that would help and not hinder. None of the above was for a functioning society (people know this here, however adding the point).

Last edited:
Yesterday I saw my neighbor. He was walking very slowly with great effort. I asked him what is wrong and he told me that he can't move his legs. He is in his early 60-ties and until last year he was in pretty good health. His children live in Italy so last year he and his wife has to get a Covid vaccine in order to enter Italy and visit his children.
I told him that it is very sad what have these vaccines done to people and he admitted and said that his wife is also having the same problem from the vaccine.

From the local media, today I read that the parliament is voting for some kind of "European law" that is an update to the existing public health law, that will forbid entering into closed objects of all unvaccinated people or people who can't prove that they had the disease.
I don't know more details. If this is just for Covid or for any infectious disease including regular flu, colds, or something else.

Whatever the details will be, it is one huge step toward an even more rigid totalitarian state. Pure fascism developing in front of our eyes and not a single person to say anything about it.
It is so depressing and so frightening that I just can't believe that any normal human being can behave like this.
After a big pressure from the public and some protests in front of the government, the law is pulled back, at least for now. I am sure that they will find some other excuse and reason to bring it back again. For now, it is a just a tiny victory.

France: Landry Matondo, a former AC Amiens and US Camon footballer, died suddenly of a heart attack at his home on Wednesday, aged just 34.

Landry Matondo.jpg

Former professional in Bulgaria, at Botev Plovdiv and in Turkey, at Boluspor, at the beginning of his career after having started at Valenciennes, Landry Matondo had chosen to return to France and to Amiens, where he was born, at the age of 24. He signed for AC Amiens during the 2012/2013 season. The Franco-Congolese midfielder will stay there for 9 years, before joining US Camon in the summer of 2021, with the ambition to climb up to the N3.

Martinique - Jean-Noël Descas: the RCI group mourns a colleague with a heart

Jean-Noël Descas.jpg

The RCI group is in mourning following the sudden death of one of its employees, who had been with the company for over 20 years. A former host of the famous Libre Antenne on NRJ Antilles, Jean-Noël Descas held various positions. For several years, he had been in charge of the social networks of the group's radio stations. He was 48 years old.

The emotion is palpable in the corridors of RCI and NRJ Antilles and tributes have been pouring in since the announcement of the death of Jean-Noël Descas on Sunday 4 December 2022, following a heart attack.

Netherlands: Chef Piet Taselaar died at 54 of cardiac arrest

Piet Taselaar - Brut172.jpg
In the kitchen of starred restaurant Brut172 in Reijmerstok, pastry chef Piet Taselaar died suddenly of cardiac arrest on Saturday. He was preparing for the evening dinner. His colleagues in the kitchen tried in vain to resuscitate him. Taselaar (54) was son of the well-known culinary bon vivant and writer Pieter Taselaar and brother of chef George Taselaar. He worked for Hans van Wolde at Beluga in Maastricht for many years and later followed him to Reijmerstok.

His death came very unexpectedly. "It was at the end of the afternoon, after lunch," says Hans van Wolde. "Most of the guests had already left. A few were still there, including a doctor. We did everything we could to still save him, but unfortunately we didn't succeed. Of course we were all devastated. That is one of those moments when you start looking in the mirror. We wish Pete's family every strength and will soon commemorate him with our team as a fine colleague and professional."

Regarding blood, Mercola has an article on the subject published today:

Snip:

Many Contracted AIDS Via Tainted Blood Transfusions​

Pathologist Dr. Ryan Cole compared the current unknowns regarding "vaccinated blood" with HIV-tainted blood that was used for transfusions in the 1980s:20

"We don't know. Nobody knows. I have clots from unvaccinated deceased that were transfused and formed large clots post transfusion and died. No blood bank is checking. 'One cannot find, that for which they do not look.' This is akin to blood banks and hemophiliacs and HIV in the 1980s. It may not be a problem.
However, it may be. There are assays academically available to check for circulating spike protein. It is criminal negligence to not assure the safety of the blood supply based on bureaucratic declarations without scientific explorations."

Back
Top Bottom