Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Suspected heart attack.

1670435436976.png
Rod Stewart, a British rock and pop singer and songwriter, said in an interview that his son had collapsed at a football game and was rushed to the hospital following what was likely a heart attack.

Rod said his son Aiden, 11, collapsed while playing for his Young Hoops Under-12s team, though the rock veteran did not reveal when this happened.

“We thought my boy had a heart attack,” Rod said in an interview with FourFourTwo magazine.

The 77-year-old singer said his son went ‘blue and unconscious’ during a game. It was later revealed that the kid had actually experienced a panic attack rather than a heart attack.

TRENDING: The Receipts: Brazil Conservatives Present Election Fraud Catalogue and Call for International Investigation – Where is the GOP?

“He was going blue and was unconscious until he calmed down. It was scary, but it turned out to be a panic attack. The lad wanted to do well, pulled on the Hoops in Scotland for his dad.”

“Another boy fell backwards and banged his head – he’s still not back. In all of my days watching football, that’s the only time two ambulances had been called.”

More from Evening Standard:

A few comments on the Pundit:

I'm pretty sure that i read that Rod Stewart was one of the idiots insisting on fans having to be jabbed before they were able to watch him live in concert, so i'm pretty sure he would have made sure his kids had the clot shot.

I'm sorry, Rod. But in my 25+ years working as a paramedic in a large diverse city, I've NEVER seen a child, or an adult, become so panicked that they turned blue and collapsed on a field unconscious. This is totally BS! Yes, panic attacks can cause you to hyperventilate and your arms and face can become tingly and even draw up. Yes, you can temporarily lose consciousness because your brain is overloaded with oxygen. But there's no "turning blue " in that equation! They're lying to you, Rod!

According to the media here in Canada, children's hospitals are flooded with cases of respiratory diseases that requires the help of the Red Cross in some instances. So, according to Dr. Isaac Bogoch, the answer to this is...more vaccines.
Dr. Isaac Bogoch told CTV’s Your Morning Thursday that with the growing number of flu cases across the country, it’s paramount that all families receive their flu shots.
That includes “kids as young as six months, because we know those vaccines are safe, and they are widely available and they work. They can reduce the chances that someone gets influenza…and it can actually reduce the severity of infection,” he said.

Already this flu season, 6 kids have died in the province of British Columbia alone.
From the above article:
CTV News has been trying to learn exactly how many people have been dying from respiratory illnesses, separated by age, but despite repeated requests for the information, the B.C. Centre for Disease Control has not provided any statistics.
Hmmm.... I wonder why they're not providing any statistics? 🤔

My daughter's 39 year old fiancée, vaxxed by force while active duty naval officer, had 3 simultaneous strokes this week. Perfectly healthy, no issues, medical testing cannot find cause for someone so young and fit having multiple strokes. Experts are "mystified". He survived and is regaining some of his abilities but it will be a long road to recovery. One of the nurses said they are getting 1 new stroke patient every 2 hours, all similar being young, healthy and no underlying causes. Stunning.

Very sad to read this. I hope your daughter's fiancee continues to make a steady recovery. The harm being done by these vaccinations is appalling and it never ceases to amaze me that eyes are not being opened and grey matter is not springing into action as a result of these types of horrible occurrences. I wonder when, or even if, knowledge about the toxic vaccines will reach the tipping point in the collective human mind and people will wake up from their deep sleep. I think a lot of work still needs to be done to get to that point. As for the so called "experts" being mystified - they don't seem to be able to figure out the truth and put two and two together to make four. After all they are not called the "clot shots" for nothing.

American soccer journalist Grant Wahl dies at World Cup in Qatar​

Wahl wrote. “What had been a cold over the last 10 days turned into something more severe on the night of the USA-Netherlands game, and I could feel my upper chest take on a new level of pressure and discomfort.”

Wahl wrote that he tested negative for COVID-19 and sought treatment for his symptoms.

“I went into the medical clinic at the main media center today, and they said I probably have bronchitis. They gave me a course of antibiotics and some heavy-duty cough syrup, and I’m already feeling a bit better just a few hours later. But still: No bueno,” he wrote.

This one collapsed right after the injection!

This happened to my friend. He had to lie on the crash mat they have in the waiting area (where people are advised to wait 15 mins in case of adverse reactions). They told him it was probably just nervousness about the injection. He didn't feel nervous before the injection. I think that's changed now.

Yesterday I saw my neighbor. He was walking very slowly with great effort. I asked him what is wrong and he told me that he can't move his legs. He is in his early 60-ties and until last year he was in pretty good health. His children live in Italy so last year he and his wife has to get a Covid vaccine in order to enter Italy and visit his children.
I told him that it is very sad what have these vaccines done to people and he admitted and said that his wife is also having the same problem from the vaccine.

From the local media, today I read that the parliament is voting for some kind of "European law" that is an update to the existing public health law, that will forbid entering into closed objects of all unvaccinated people or people who can't prove that they had the disease.
I don't know more details. If this is just for Covid or for any infectious disease including regular flu, colds, or something else.

Whatever the details will be, it is one huge step toward an even more rigid totalitarian state. Pure fascism developing in front of our eyes and not a single person to say anything about it.
It is so depressing and so frightening that I just can't believe that any normal human being can behave like this.

Vaccine?

Tina Turner’s son Ronnie dead at 62
Police received a 911 call Thursday morning to conduct a death investigation from an individual located nearby Ronnie’s Encino home, the LAPD confirmed to The Post. Ronnie, the biological son of Tina and late ex-husband Ike Turner, was reportedly struggling to breathe when an individual found him outside of their home. Moments later the queen of rock and roll’s son stopped breathing entirely, according to TMZ.

Paramedics rushed to the San Fernando Valley location and attempted CPR, but he was pronounced dead at the scene.

[...]

While Ronnie reportedly suffered from health issues, including cancer, it’s unclear what caused the medical emergency. An examination from the Los Angeles County Coroner’s office is pending, a representative told The Post.

French television producer Franck Saurat has died at the age of 55

Franck Saurat.jpg
The small screen has lost one of its great figures. Producer Franck Saurat died on the night of Wednesday 7 to Thursday 8 December "following a heart attack, in a Parisian hospital", reported Le Parisien. He had founded the production company Carson Prod in 2001, with his friend Jean-Luc Delarue.

Khalid al-Misslam dead – Second journalist dies suddenly at World Cup

Khalid al-Misslam.jpg

“Al-Misslam, a Qatari, died suddenly while covering the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022," Gulf Times tweeted.
US media seated near him said Wahl fell back in his seat during extra time before other journalists called for assistance. Emergency services rushed to the scene but he tragically died later on.

28-Year-Old Woman Suddenly Drops Dead at Gym, Heart Attack Suspected​

December 8, 2022

In an alarming incident captured on closed-circuit television, a woman at a gym in South America collapsed in the middle of a workout. She was taken to the hospital, but was pronounced dead of an apparent heart attack, the New York Post reported. The woman was identified as Betsy Dayana Jaramillo Ramírez. She was 28, according to the report.

In early November, Eric Homersham, a 13-year-old Canadian athlete, died after he collapsed at a school basketball tryout. His cause of death was not released.

An otherwise “fit and healthy” 10-year-old girl in West Yorkshire, England, died Nov. 14 after collapsing suddenly at school.

A family spokesman said that doctors believed Rai-Lèyah Parveen Jayne Saddique suffered a brain hemorrhage on Nov. 9. She was rushed to a hospital but died a few days later.

Victoria Moody, an 18-year-old senior at North Little Rock High School in Arkansas, died suddenly on Oct. 23. A family member said she had been in “perfect health,” according to KARK-TV.

Video:

Back
Top Bottom