Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

A French video about a manifestation untitled "Vaccine side-effects victims' rally Covid 19" which happened December 10 2022 at Aix-en-Provence, France.

In the video can see relatives explaining what happened to a member of their family after Covid 19 vaccin.

Mauricette, Mélanie, Maxime,Ludovic, Eva.jpg

Sofia.jpgAnthony, Abel.jpg

Attachments

• Sofia, Maxime.jpg
    Sofia, Maxime.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 0
My daughter's 39 year old fiancée, vaxxed by force while active duty naval officer, had 3 simultaneous strokes this week. Perfectly healthy, no issues, medical testing cannot find cause for someone so young and fit having multiple strokes. Experts are "mystified". He survived and is regaining some of his abilities but it will be a long road to recovery. One of the nurses said they are getting 1 new stroke patient every 2 hours, all similar being young, healthy and no underlying causes. Stunning.
I'm sorry to hear this Charais, I hope your daughter and her fiance will recover from the shock.

A French video about a manifestation untitled "Vaccine side-effects victims' rally Covid 19" which happened December 10 2022 at Aix-en-Provence, France.

In the video can see relatives explaining what happened to a member of their family after Covid 19 vaccin.

View attachment 68154

The strength of the parents, the family, the activists in this video beyond their deep suffering, and grief are united by the call of truth, I transcribe the words of the last passage of the video:

"Our fight for truth and freedom is not an arm wrestling nor a voluntary opposition, but a duty, a legitimate defense, that's why no matter what happens the flame of human resistance must not be extinguished and will not be extinguished tomorrow like today."

This is just unbelievable. A very official study is blaming the unvaccinated for scaring the vaccinated so much, that the vaccinated develop blood clots and heart attacks!

I'm a bit slow in following this thread but when I came across this post I looked a bit deeper. The author of the study is a guy named Raymond D. Palmer. When I searched his name I found an interesting 'rebuttal' article from Nov. 30, 2022, about his paper. If you are interested you can read the good questions Rebbekah Barnett asks- with the final conclusion of if the paper is even legit at all. But the most interesting info comes after. You know the old, well used saying, "if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it's a duck"? It looks like this guy's just a quack!

Some selections without the images between each bullet.
  • His Twitter account [link removed by me] has accrued only 44 followers since 2013. Strange for a Chief Science Officer with 7 published papers.
  • The site in his bio is another anti-aging site, ScienceOfAging.life [link removed by me], equally tacky but with a few extra pages. The contact submission form works. He appears to be selling a course:
  • But when you watch the accompanying video, it turns out he is actually soliciting donations for human trials scheduled to begin in 2023.
  • Human trials for what?
  • Palmer’s LinkedIn profile [link removed by me] might give a clue.
  • mRNA Alchemist? What even is that?? (He has this in his bio on his Facebook page [link removed by me] too).
  • Education-wise, he jumps from web design, to real estate, to electrical engineering. Then a course in astronomy and astrophysics. (Palmer is very into astronomy. This is his space photography site [link removed] and this is a Perth Now feature [link removed] on his 2009 solo space photography exhibition). Suddenly in 2019 he starts taking online courses in epigenetics, biochemistry, genetic engineering and the like. He publishes his first paper [link removed] in a cardiovascular medicine journal the same year that he starts studying epigenetics, with no prior training in any related field.
  • He appears to have also been a Chief Science Officer for a company called Helium 3 Biotech from 2017-2021, quite the career move for an electrical engineer with an astronomy post-grad. This company was also based in Perth, and went into administration [link removed] in November 2021. Full Spectrum Biologics was registered [link removed] in June 2021.
  • Palmer’s LinkedIn also tells us that he speaks Chinese; he has been a volunteer crew member for Sea Shepherd for the past 15 years; and his top interest is Albert Bourla.
  • In between running a biotech company, publishing scientific papers, studying genetics and crewing for Sea Shepherd, Palmer found the time to publish a book [link removed] in 2021. [the book is called 'The Anti-Aging Toolkit: NAD, Telormeras and More"]
  • He also has a low-fi anti-aging YouTube channel [link removed]!
  • I wanted to find out more about his supposed businesses. The registrar details of his two websites are both are shielded by a proxy, meaning he has paid extra to hide his details behind a proxy company, so you can’t see his contacts. Both sites are hosted on GoDaddy servers in Singapore.
  • Something is up with Raymond D Palmer.
  • ***UPDATE: I SPOKE TO RAY PALMER ON THE PHONE***
    Click through to the follow up post below [link removed] for the full conversation. It involves NIAID and NIH connections, NDAs, Hong Kong investors, and an Egyptian academic previously accused of aiding a suicide bomber. (Truly)

This is just unbelievable. A very official study is blaming the unvaccinated for scaring the vaccinated so much, that the vaccinated develop blood clots and heart attacks!

That's hilarious! :lol: Following that logic, we should see a whole lot of cardiac arrests during the days right before or after weddings, job interviews, graduations, first day at school, world cup matches (for fans), and so on.

If you have not enough of stupid studies, here is another one :

Their conclusions: These data suggest that COVID vaccine hesitancy is associated with significant increased risks of a traffic crash. An awareness of these risks might help to encourage more COVID vaccination.

Be careful on the road, all!

Someone's elderly mother within my circle had a stroke and has sadly passed away. She was in her early 70s and we believe duly jabbed, boosted and boosted.

Furthermore, the sickness levels at work are off the charts. I've never known it to be this bad in terms of people taking time off due to illness.

Not sure if this woman is credible -i listened to her before and she seems to know what she is talking about . She is Pfizer ex employee and a whistleblower supposedly- what she is saying is beyond our wildest imagination…

I have a British uncle that is dying in a Spanish hospital. 4 jabs plus flu jab. Since May, he had, I think so, a thrombosis in one of his legs. He is old, right, but was in excellent shape he and my aunt, eating well, happy to live they say “in an excellent part of Spain where the medical system is sooooo good, doctors are sooooo gentle with us”. Etc. Specially, insisted my aunt, the doctors are extremely gentle with old people. Yeah. And now, since he is in the hospital, he is dying in part because they put inside him a respirator. My aunt is so tired, so alone. And she lives too far from me, so I can not help her at all. Evidently I never pronounced the word vaccine, nor I say anything against what they are doing to my uncle. Nor against doctors, hospital, protocols, etc.

I say to myself, it is so sad to die in a hospital room, intubated and in coma.

Not sure if this woman is credible -i listened to her before and she seems to know what she is talking about . She is Pfizer ex employee and a whistleblower supposedly- what she is saying is beyond our wildest imagination…
I would take anything she’s saying with a huge grain of salt. You can take a look at her personal website, it’s a mix of “return to the Constitution” and Bible quotes.

I took about 5 minutes to look into what she’s claiming. Her understanding of Luciferase, which are a bunch of proteins involved in bioluminescence, is seriously lacking. It’s easy enough to do a quick Wikipedia read about it.

It’s clickbait for the fundies in my opinion, mention Lucifer who the NWO worships and suddenly they’re trying to GMO us with “Luciferase”. Maybe these videos are instructive in how certain elements of controlled opposition operates, but otherwise they’re garbage, you’re better off educating yourself on the biological function of Luciferase.

They show the vaccine vials supposedly “glowing” which proves there’s Luciferase in there. That’s not how bioluminescence works though, however phosphorescence or fluorescence works like that and involves oxygen in the triplet state ect…. Anyway, it’s easy to debunk or ignore these people if you delve into the actual science just a bit. If you have the actual knowledge of these physical processes, you can turn the video off after 5 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom