Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

25 sept,
Four days after the second dose, Jennifer experienced her first episode of a “sudden strange event she couldn’t explain,” while she and her husband were at a dinner theater.

End jan
“In one week she started regressing so fast it was unbelievable. She was fogged, having a hard time, was seeing snakes on the wall — like she had dementia — and it would only last about three days until that part of the brain was gone. But she never forgot who I was. She always remembered who I was.”

Insurance quits paying for Jennifer’s care
After Jennifer was diagnosed with CJD on Feb. 12, Jennifer’s insurance company said it would no longer pay for her care and Sprague was told his wife would not recover.

“If I leave her in the hospital it’s out of pocket,” Sprague said. “Otherwise, it’s a care facility or I take her home on hospice.”

Sprague said:
“I talked the hospital into allowing her to stay one more day and I suggested they try rehab one more time. But the next day, it was worse. They tried to get her to sit up and to communicate with her, but by then … she could take things in but could not take anything out.”

Last edited:
He's a good bloke, my friend met him at a Canberra protest. Here's another Senator Gerard Rerrick reporting upon yet another injury. I'm FB friends with this beef farmer and fireman and have recently been chatting with him. He's been destroyed, only took the shot to sell his product and see his dad in a nursing home. The government ignores him but acknowledges that the shot will damage kids, as this Pfizer document acknowledges.
“Reactogenicity and AEs [adverse events] were generally milder and less frequent in participants in the older group compared with the younger group and overall tended to increase with increasing BNT162b2 dose.”
The Naked Emperor comments on the document here.

I could go on but that'll do for now.

1648663789166.png

Microclots as well as 'normal' sized clots can effect every organ, or so it seems.

The Australian football season is fast approaching. I'm wondering how many of them are going to drop dead on the pitch. It is completely necessary to be superfit to play, I kid you not. In addition, if they've all been vacca vaccaed as well as boosted - Will this game be the same? Because if there is heart damage, then heart performance will be effected. I wonder - will anyone notice?
I'm waiting for the same. As an Aussie who has never watched AFL, I'm interested to see these guys get through the season. Personally I wonder if it'll open some eyes since we live in a rural community who are footy mad and fully jabbed.

Albury-Wodonga is the regional hospital that had to call a "Code Yellow". A "Code Yellow" is an internal emergency. I.E. something's broken in the hospital. And, do you know what was broken?

Their ability to treat chest pain and strokes within the required 10 minute time frame. The fact that all these presentations occured simultanously and overwhelmed the hospital has been put down to 'co-incidence', by some people, but not me. It's booster season! What can I say?

Back
Top Bottom