Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

No More Silence​

We are a fast-growing group who have been affected in many different ways by the Covid-19 Vaccine implementation. We are NOT anti-vax and we are NOT conspiracy theorists. In fact, all the victims represented within this platform took the Vaccine thinking they were doing the right thing within the fight against Covid-19. We are however pro informed-choice, pro consent, pro science and strongly anti-coercion. We also wish to bring into question the reasoning and strategy behind the inordinate levels of censorship surrounding ANY factually correct negative Covid-19 Vaccine news, especially within the mainstream media and social media platforms.

We Want To Be Heard!​

No word about vax in the article but one wonder.

Cyclist, 31, hospitalized by cardiac arrest seconds after race finish​

Sonny Colbrelli collapsed at the end of World Tour stage race Volta a Catalunya in Spain
Cyclist, 31, hospitalized by cardiac arrest seconds after race finish

Sonny Colbrelli © Justin Setterfield / Getty Images
Cycling team Bahrain-Victorious have said 31-year-old European champion Sonny Colbrelli is "conscious and feeling okay" after suffering a suspected cardiac arrest meters after the finish of stage one of the Volta a Catalunya event.
Italian Colbrelli narrowly missed out to Team BikeExchange–Jayco rival Michael Matthews following a hill race at the opener, falling to the ground almost immediately after crossing the line.
Medics are said to have put up blankets around Colbrelli to prevent people from taking photos before resuscitating the rider, who was reportedly conscious and speaking on his way to hospital.
Confirming that Colbrelli passsed out, Bahrain-Victorious initially said in a statement: "[He] underwent further medical assistance and he was in stable condition upon being taken into an ambulance to Hospital Universitari de Girona to investigate his condition further.

"Team Bahrain Victorious would like to thank the organizers and the medical teams for their support and assistance."

In an update on Tuesday morning, the team added: "[He] is conscious and feeling okay. He will undergo further tests to discover the cause of the incident.
"He has since been in touch with family and friends as he recovers at the hospital.

"All cardiac tests carried out last night showed no signs of concern or compromised functions."

Matthews shared a photo shortly after the race and told Colbrelli: "Hope you're OK mate, and wishing you a speedy recovery, champ."
Colbrelli swiftly replied: "Thank you so much – and congratulations."

The tenth-placed finisher at the World Championships shared messages of support from fans and rivals on his Instagram page, where he has more than 77,000 followers.
Colbrelli withdrew from the Paris-Nice race earlier this month with suspected bronchitis.
That also led to the former top-five stage finisher at the Tour de France missing the Milan-San Remo event on Saturday.

From the health state of Nadal, it seems that Djokovic made the right choice by refusing to get jabbed!

Apparently the breathing issued experienced by Nadal were due to a stress fracture:

Spaniard suffered the injury at Indian Wells
https://www.atptour.com/en/news/nadal-march-2022-injury-announcement
Rafael Nadal announced on Twitter Tuesday that he suffered a stress fracture in one of his ribs.

“Hi everyone, I wanted to let you know that I'm back in Spain and I went straight to see my medical team for tests after the Indian Wells final, which I played in discomfort,” Nadal tweeted in Spanish. “I have a stress fracture in one of my ribs and I will be out for 4 to 6 weeks. It's not good news and I didn't expect this. I am devastated and sad because after such a good start to the season I have had.

“Now is a very important time of the year for me and I had a very good feeling and good results. Well, I have always had that spirit of fighting and overcoming and what I will do is be patient and work hard after my recovery. Once again I would like to thank everyone for their support.”

From the health state of Nadal, it seems that Djokovic made the right choice by refusing to get jabbed!

I guess we will never know if "indeed" the cause of his health problems during the game were caused by a "stress fracture" or in actuality by the toxic vaccine that probably compromised his immune system and his heart as well, that is, the same vaccine he so fervently defended indirectly when he criticized Djokovic for having had the guts to go to Australia unvaccinated.

The level of hubris of a lot of individuals is fascinating, fortunately the Universe doesn't work according to these individuals level of perception and who knows with what they may get hit as a consequence of their own hubris.

Around me, and I'm not a very social person anymore thanks to Covid hysteria, I learned that two people had a stroke, one was in her early thirties, the other a man in his late forties. Both were previously healthly.
One of my clients died of a "short illness" at age 45. A perfectly healthy man, who was taking care of his diet, who was very active...

It all happened in the space of one week. It feel strange, I don't remember hearing of young people dying so often before covid, so I guess these are secondary effects of the shots🥺.

1. I saw on Facebook a former colleague, known to the local original rock music scene, announced in barely intelligible typing that he'd had a stroke, one side semi-paralyzed, his band cancelled all shows, and he implied that his musical career is over. He's in his 50s, had just gotten engaged to be married and was preparing to move down south (USA). One of 2% of people I knew from that scene who described himself as "a lifelong Republican." I wondered. I scanned through his posts and saw, six months ago he posted a stock image of text "I got my Covid-19 vaccine. We can do this!" His message also said something about "waited too long," possibly in reference to symptoms being felt for a while.

2. My dentist, early 70s, an extreme far-left believer, came back to work after a couple months of absence for physical therapy. He had suffered a "mild stroke" and took time to regain use of one of his upper limbs. This caused him to start "thinking" and he then quickly retired and sold his practice.

Attachments

• 1648172804288.png
    1648172804288.png
    147.2 KB · Views: 20

Fully-vaccinated model who had BOTH of her legs amputated while on life support with COVID is 'happy to be alive' as she leaves hospital after two months - just in time to celebrate her 21st birthday​

• Claire Bridges from St. Petersburg, Florida, was fully vaccinated when she tested positive for COVID-19 in early January
  • She was born with a congenital heart condition and was soon hospitalized, requiring life support
  • She suffered liver damage, kidney failure, and muscle deterioration called rhabdomyolysis, which led to doctors amputating her legs
  • It was a month before Bridges could sit up again, and two months before she was able to go home
  • She has remained positive, and her father said she was happy to be alive
  • On Saturday, she celebrated her 21st birthday at home with friends and family, smiling in a wheelchair with her legs still bandaged

On the other hand, alternative media say she was perfectly healthy, while msm (see article above) claims she had previous „heart condition“

A previously healthy model from Florida has been in hospital fighting for her life after suffering a heart attack earlier this month. Claire Bridges, 20-years-old, was admitted to Tampa General Hospital on January 16th with severe leg pain and was diagnosed with myocarditis, rhabdomyolysis, mild pneumonia, cyanotic and acidosis. A few hours after being admitted, her heart stopped.

I saw on Facebook a former colleague, known to the local original rock music scene, announced in barely intelligible typing that he'd had a stroke, one side semi-paralyzed, his band cancelled all shows, and he implied that his musical career is over.
Update: he had a prior stroke post-vax last year but recovered quickly and fully. This second stroke seems really bad, left arm completely paralyzed, cannot move a muscle in it, as if it is dead - very frightened for future.

He was likely vaccinated as it was required for their staff and concert participants.
Well, I did find this story,

According to Paul Kidd, Hawkins was an “anti-vaxxer” who was working to expose Big Pharma. Hawkins believed vaccines cause autism and was determined to spread the word around the world through his platform as the drummer and second-most prominent member of the multi-platinum band Foo Fighters.

Back
Top Bottom