Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

@Gonzo I'm afraid that there is no analysis published in journals (even ones without established reputation like MDPI) regarding the graphene content of the vaccines. Maybe you should try to reach Dr. Gatti via e-mail? Or Corona Investigative Committee? I think that they are open to present their evidence, and looking at their popularity, maybe they have prepared solutions or routes you can take...

In case of adverse events for a change, if you considering taking that route, there is much better coverage in the journals. You can take a look at the list that is posted here for start (a little bit messy):
There is also a Twitter account of the mysterious Dr. John B. that occasionally posts published papers of case analyses.

Keep us posted about your findings. I'm on the fence with all that photos of microchips and other possible contaminations in the vaccines. Somehow fact-checkers are not especially interested in debunking photos of crystal-like structures allegedly found in the vaccines. I remember that Steve Kirsh posted some time ago that they are going to analyze one, but haven't heard any news from him in that regard. So I guess they found nothing...

It seems to me that many people that had been vaccinated have now the covid. I know some of them via my group of Yoga laughter via Skype. I always ask very innocently: how strange! He (or she) has the vaccine! How come they have now covid? To not avail this serve anything because people do not react. It is like some wires are cut in their brain. And worst, they say: the vaccine will not prevent from having the covid. So I ask, always: why take the vaccine? And the answer is: so that if you get the covid, it is less dangerous.

Fortunately, most of the time the camera is off, so they don't see me pulling my hair to avoid screaming.

My friend from Gijón who has already had three doses, I find him changed, I start to be worried. He is very tired. But what I have noticed is a total lack of interest in everything, and if in the past he was always ready to help me if I had a computer question to ask him, now he is like amorphous, almost dumb. He is there without being there. Moreover, we spoke very little because he was tired, and he wanted to go to bed, it was 3 o'clock in the afternoon. (We talk to each other through Skype, so I can see how pale is visage, how serious. )

It left a little bitter taste in my mouth.

My British uncle who stays in Catalonia (75 years old), vaccinated three times, got sick, he has pneumonia. This couple, my aunt and uncle, have always been very healthy, they have always taken good care of their health, eaten good food, and taken good vitamins. But since the vaccines, very tired and depressed. Especially my aunt.

Yes, as someone said above, it's hard to see the lessons that others have to live. This is also part of our own work.

Thanks, KS.
Having gone through their presentations, as fascinating (if not deeply concerning) as they are, I still have a couple of concerns validating graphene in the vaccines.

Regarding the finding of certain impurities incl. graphene
  1. I don't think Dr. Gatti identified graphene via spectrometry, rather she identified through microscopy and training (such identifications should be peer validated)
  2. It is unclear if graphene and other particles were present by design, or by accident (e.g. quality assurance issues at factory or at the lab (including any substrates added to slides, fluids added to sample)
Dr. Gatti makes several assumptions in terms of why she sees certain things, including surmising that tubules and holes in items she uncovers are designed to carry some non-identified substance to the body. Plausible, largely because none of us trust big pharma and the PTB. But not factual (yet). I believe so many of the whistle blowers come forward out of frustration. But, by the time they find a venue to share their discoveries, they have become activists and their objectivity becomes susceptible to bias. And we all should know by now that science is full of big egos and passion that can lead to blind spots (if not intentional fraud).

Without any of them having their findings published in peer-reviewed journals, I find it difficult to present and defend their findings to justify my concerns over the vaccines when it can be scrutinized by my employer's scientists (I work in fedgov science-based department under the health portfolio, so you can only imagine the weight of evidence required to turn heads).

Is there any other compelling evidence of graphene in the vaccines?

My next effort is going to review the lipid nanoparticle to better understand it's design and mechanism (which is certainly an area Dr. Gatti wants to better understand as well).
We must question everything and get to the truth, however the C's have confirmed that aspect of the composition of the vaccine.

(Joe) The nanoparticles that are used in the vaccine, there's been talk of graphene oxide. Is that one of the types of nanoparticles that are used?

A: One but not all.

Yes, I do wish it were easier to visit. Sorry you’re family is fearful of you visiting. Hopefully they come around in time.

Seems another side effect of the pandemic that’s difficult to measure - separating, dividing, and isolating of family. Hang in there! :flowers:
Yes. I never thought my family would do that. I always thought I could rely on family. Maybe it’s a lesson I have to learn.

Thank you for your encouraging message and hope your family will be safe.:hug2:

Yes. I never thought my family would do that. I always thought I could rely on family. Maybe it’s a lesson I have to learn.

Thank you for your encouraging message and hope your family will be safe.:hug2:
No “maybe” about a lesson to learn. It seems this is not uncommon. Christ (higher consciousness) did say it would come with a sword (truth) and divide even families. And so we are learning to find new types of family that is based on a shared alignment of inner orientation. Surprising when it happens. A wake up call and smashing of illusions.

No “maybe” about a lesson to learn. It seems this is not uncommon. Christ (higher consciousness) did say it would come with a sword (truth) and divide even families. And so we are learning to find new types of family that is based on a shared alignment of inner orientation. Surprising when it happens. A wake up call and smashing of illusions.
Hi BHelmet,
It certainly is a smashing of illusions. I always tended to be trusting. I’ve learnt a lot from this Forum and there is no going back. Everyone here it seems (Australia) including my family are following what they are told. But how can they not - they don’t have the knowledge of truth.

At least my husband is beginning to see what’s happening - a little. Thank goodness he’s not keen on the vaccine.

A couple of stories here:

• Golf

• 14h ago​

Korda recovering from blood clot in her arm

Top-ranked American and Olympic gold medalist Nelly Korda has a blood clot in her arm and is home seeking treatment. Korda, the No. 2 player in the women's world ranking, posted on her social media accounts that she was in Ponte Vedra Beach on Friday for a commercial shoot when her arm felt as though it was swelling following a routine morning workout.

• The Canadian Press

Nelly Korda

Nelly Korda, The Canadian Press

BRADENTON, Fla. (AP) — Top-ranked American and Olympic gold medalist Nelly Korda has a blood clot in her arm and is home seeking treatment. Korda, the No. 2 player in the women's world ranking, posted on her social media accounts that she was in Ponte Vedra Beach on Friday for a commercial shoot when her arm felt as though it was swelling following a routine morning workout. She went to the emergency room as a precaution and was diagnosed with a blood clot. She did not say which arm.
The 23-year-old Korda said she was home getting treatment, will post updates when available and hoped to return soon.
Korda last year emerged as one of the LPGA's biggest stars when she captured her first major at the KPMG Women's PGA Championship to reach No. 1 in the world and won the gold medal at the Tokyo Olympics as one of her five victories.
She ended the year playing the PNC Championship with her father, Petr, a Grand Slam tennis champion who won the 1998 Australian Open.
Korda decided to skip the LPGA Tour's two-week swing through Asia, which ended Sunday, and was scheduled to play next week at the JTBC Classic near San Diego. The LPGA's first major of the year, the Chevron Championship at Rancho Mirage in California, starts March 31.

A UK government physician (though I've also seem him referred to as a "former NHS physician"), Dr. Aseem Malhotra's name has popped up a few times on the forum in a positive way. He's still speaking out.

And from a video I saved from Telegram, a strong statement about the control of (and self-service by) scientific researchers:
1647364423000.png

Could it be ???
People in this profession are overly concerned with longevity.

The "effects" will be visible in statistics but the general population will nave no idea it is happening.
Microclots as well as 'normal' sized clots can effect every organ, or so it seems.

The Australian football season is fast approaching. I'm wondering how many of them are going to drop dead on the pitch. It is completely necessary to be superfit to play, I kid you not. In addition, if they've all been vacca vaccaed as well as boosted - Will this game be the same? Because if there is heart damage, then heart performance will be effected. I wonder - will anyone notice?

Last edited:
'Fully vaxxed' on July 29 2021. Died of a heart attack March 2022 aged 52 don't know if she was boosted but she probably was when you consider her enthusiasm for being jabbed.

View attachment 56426

More than likely.

The irony is, in Australia, many of the administrators of these vacca vaccas (en mass) are grad nurses in their first year who have no choice but to do what they are told. If you don't stick needles into people, then you have no job - AND you don't get your grad year. This is necessary for continuity of employment. In fact, if you don't do it, then you'll NEVER be a nure. It's something these health services "crow" over (internally).

When these poor unfortunate nurses come onto the wards, they are completely ill equiped to actually look after patients (i.e do their jobs professionally and adequately. ) This is because they have been "used".

However, seeing it's a member of parliament, they may have been 'given' an experienced nurse - or even a doctor. It would depend where she went to her 'virtue signaling' appointment. And yes, I do feel Kimberley. Evil doesn't discriminate. And no, they won't look into it. 😡

Back
Top Bottom