Spirit release through "ouija" board - advice needed

Daenerys said:
loreta said:
I remember always, when talking about the Ouija the movie The Exorcist. In the movie the bad situation starts with the Ouija... Ok, it is a movie. But also a message.

It was a very powerful message too. It has been discussed here before but I cannot find the exact reference I would like to use. Mention channeling via a " board" and the knee jerk hysterical reaction stemming from the viewing of that movie is pretty predictable. Shoot, fundamentalists practically froth at the mouth. Using a board and multiple persons while implementing the scientific method is the most objective way, it seems, yet many people are less afraid of trance channeling as opposed to anything to do with a board. That movie laid down the very programming code that prevents many people from being open minded at all about any of the information that comes from Laura and QFS.

It reminds me of the movie Jaws also. After that movie came out, beaches everywhere started to lose money and vacationers at a very rapid pace. Even though the statistics of shark attack are actually very low, the subconscious fear that movie generated had a real world viable effect. It also sent many a macho man out to do battle, killing many great white's needlessly.

one of many examples: http://suite101.com/article/jaws-the-first-summer-blockbuster-is-back-still-has-bite-a409295

The story of shark attacks seemed so real that it caused a panic that summer of 1975. The film frightened people away from beaches and coastal areas suffered huge economic losses. Jaws had a powerful impact not just as a masterful film but as an unintended cautionary alarm. One small shark was beaten to death when it beached in Florida. Peter Benchley’s bestselling novel, and the film, made shark fear trendy.

It all boils back down to back and white thinking and subconscious reactions. That being said, what Laura and the mods are saying is also very true. It is a useful way to work on programs and attachments IF one has a great deal of experience, knowledge, and possess great spiritual hygiene. That being said, that rules out the vast majority, even the vast majority of people here on this forum, including myself . As always the devil is in the details. and the law of three decides.

Exactly my point: The Exorcist movie gave the Ouija board a bad rep it does not deserve. It won't cause someone to be possessed like in the movie.

Breton said:
Exactly my point: The Exorcist movie gave the Ouija board a bad rep it does not deserve. It won't cause someone to be possessed like in the movie.

Maybe not like in the movie, but:

Laura said:
It is certainly possible to invite attachment or possession this way, but with proper knowledge, being in a state of high spiritual hygiene, one can use it for spirit release work. The thing is, the level of knowledge needed, not to mention the range, is a pretty high standard to meet. I don't advise it.

Why not being attached to such an extent that you could loose control and your body changing appearance? (e.g shapeshifting)

emilien512 said:
Why not being attached to such an extent that you could loose control and your body changing appearance? (e.g shapeshifting)

I think we have a thread on the Exorcist, but the best works to read to understand possession and what might or might not manifest, would be Malachi Martin's "Hostage to the Devil". I would advise everyone who wants to play with such things to read this book first.

This is making me think about the C's who said in a session that some individuals are bio-engineered for this "master race", having a bi-density body, in such individual, this extreme possession could be possible, pulling the host soul out of control. Like in stargate sg-1 :) when a goauld take control of one's body at will and having the ability to make the host forget that he is being controlled.
Just quickly saying.

emilien512 said:
This is making me think about the C's who said in a session that some individuals are bio-engineered for this "master race", having a bi-density body, in such individual, this extreme possession could be possible, pulling the host soul out of control. Like in stargate sg-1 :) when a goauld take control of one's body at will and having the ability to make the host forget that he is being controlled.
Just quickly saying.

Yup. All kinds of interesting things are possible which is why, unless you have really burning questions and a real reason to try it, and do all the work for years before hand, it's just not a good idea.

Just looked up Hostage to the Devil by Malachi Martin. Sounds like a great book. Read also he was permitted to leave the Jesuit order, which is interesting in it's self.

As for possession, I believe I encountered a "dark force" of some kind when I was falling into depression, around a year and a half ago. I lived in a room which was a large attick bedroom. All the angles in the room we're off - in fact the whole house was on a kind of slope. Non of the beams on the roof, nor the walls, were symetrical. I liked the room at first, but soon it started making me feel uneasy. Not blaming this all on the room, and I supose it could be suggested I was looking for something to blame. But I definatley feel it contributed to my illness.

Anyway, I was out of work and the band I had been in for 5 years had come to an end. I think these were factors contributing to the depression, and I was also really anxious about the end of the band effecting friendships, etc. I started loosing serious amounts of sleep, which went on for 3-4 monthes. I couldn't function. I woke up many a time in the night with a feeling of utter dread, I'd feel helpless, and would start reading books at "random" from my self, just picking a page and deciphering a kind of "message" which I thought was meant for myself. Thankfully my close family live in the same city, so I stayed with my brother for some of the time, which eased the negative feelings. But then I'd realise that I'd have to return to the room, and the dread and sadness would return. When I eventually did get a job in a office at the University (administration), I was so delirious because of the sleep deprivation/weird thoughts, I couldn't even complete the work properly. II lasted a week, they asked me to leave because they knew I was having some kind of "emotional problems" and they understood, but they needed someone to be more efficiant. I didn't hold this against them, but it was I genuinly thought I'd done some kind of perminant damage to my psyche - that I would stay in this almost "trace" like state.

Anyway, things got worse and I was eventually hospitalised (I might go into that later, I've written a load of stuff about it, retrospectivley). Thankfully I'm much better now and if there was an "attachment" of sorts, it led go of it's grip when I started taking charge physical health as well as attemtping to address my mental state.

Realise this is slightly off-topic and not really of any help in terms of advice. Just thought I would share it.

I still slip back occasionally, but it doesn't go on for weeks, monthes on end like it did. Usually just a bad day but everyone has them.

The "supernatural" element of my illness was incredibly hard to articulate to family, friends, not to mention doctors. They thought it was symptomatic, but I suppose because we are conditioned to think that way these days. Even if i talk about it now, they think it's a sign I am ill again. So I learn to live in my head. In a healthy way though... I think :scared: :lol:

As I say I'm much better now and I do strongly believe that one can arm themselves with self knowledge and knowledge in general.

Hi lewis_86 and welcome to the forum.

Thanks for sharing your story which I definitely can relate to as I went through something similar about 25 years ago. I wasn't really hospitalized but it went close. Suffered a serious burn out, had a period of severe depression and a hefty midlife crisis all wrapped into one. I had to move first before having any chance to rebuild myself all over from scratch which I eventually succeeded doing.

Anyway, since you're new around here I thought you probably might benefit from reading the topic Depression as a stepping stone (to Soul growth) which can be found here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,2832.0.html

Hope this helps a bit. :)

Thanks for the link, Palinurus. Will endeavor to read some of it tomorrow at work :)

I've heard it said that depression is the "devils disease". I thought I literally was evil at one point, for a while. I'm no angel, but I realise now that this belief simply wasn't/isn't true. All I can describe it as being, is somehow an antithesis of a "spiritual awakening", combined with (in my case) what they call psychosis, which for me was like a form of madness - going between delirious and zombie.

I still resent the fact I ever opened up to "professionals", and I even experienced some (by no means all) the nurses being quite dismissive of the answers I had to their questions. One even suggested I was "making it up". This only intensified the feeling that I was actually in a living nightmare. I'm glad we have a system in place in the UK to help people with metal health problems, and I believe there are good people who do help others, but there is vast scope for improvements. At this stage I couldn't say exactly how, it's just a feelings I have. I dislike the fact it's all on record, but I suppose that's the price you pay for opening up.

Wow! this subject was very helpful for me nya!!

I am in the same place of u...at least what concerns doing the session alone...

Nobody wanna do the session with me: (all the people i meet thinks this is a demonic thing or something like that.

I dont want to do it alone, I have heard many people include master Laura there is highly recommended not do it alone, but well listen to you... Perhaps is not so bad: 3

U help me a lot thank very much :)

Hi Gaolea,

Gaolea said:
I dont want to do it alone, I have heard many people include master Laura there is highly recommended not do it alone, but well listen to you... Perhaps is not so bad: 3

I'm not sure that I understand -- are you saying that you'd like to try to perform spirit release on yourself through a ouija board?

Gaolea said:
Wow! this subject was very helpful for me nya!!

I am in the same place of u...at least what concerns doing the session alone...

Nobody wanna do the session with me: (all the people i meet thinks this is a demonic thing or something like that.

I had the same question as Shijing - my impression is that you want to do a channeling session (since you already seem to have asked people to "do it" with you) and now that it's "not so bad" after reading this thread, which implies doing it alone? I understand that this is a language barrier, but I hope you could clarify.

I've just looked through your posts and you haven't mentioned it - I'm just wondering if you had a chance to read the books on the psychology recommended list or are doing the EE program?

Gaolea said:

Laura does not recommend anyone using a ouija board until they have read everything there is to read on channeling and gotten their own mental hygiene cleaned up. That means doing the Work in one way or another.

Messing around with a ouija board is nothing to be taken light-heartedly.

Laura spent years learning all she could about channeling and her own mental hygiene. Have you?

If not, I'd leave it alone.

Using a ouija board when you are not ready can end up with you actually getting attachments, among other things.

Did you read what Laura said above?

Laura said:
Yup. All kinds of interesting things are possible which is why, unless you have really burning questions and a real reason to try it, and do all the work for years before hand, it's just not a good idea.

Nienna said:
Gaolea said:

Laura does not recommend anyone using a ouija board until they have read everything there is to read on channeling and gotten their own mental hygiene cleaned up. That means doing the Work in one way or another.

Messing around with a ouija board is nothing to be taken light-heartedly.

Laura spent years learning all she could about channeling and her own mental hygiene. Have you?

If not, I'd leave it alone.

Using a ouija board when you are not ready can end up with you actually getting attachments, among other things.

Did you read what Laura said above?

Laura said:

Oh yeah! maybe i misunderstanding, what i wanted to say is im not ready to use the ouija board alone or do a session alone, i feel in that way , i feel there i not prepare yet , and yes i already read so many books of channellings and esoterism and many things include the wave and adventure Cs, about cleaning my mind well im in progress of do tht still i have a long way to go, about my diet well i have any im thinking about to start one

I know Master Laura is a profesional in this area, she spend many year of her life study in this manners that why i say too there im not ready yet

Oh! sorry for my writing I'm working on it nya! xD

Back
Top Bottom