Spirit release through "ouija" board - advice needed

Last time I interacted with someone who did this sort of thing "for a living", it was a case of Greenbaum programming with spirit attachment thanks to the programming. In fact, in that case, it wasn't just "spirit" it was demonic.

Would it be possible to have a some sort of template or picture of a real ouija board so that I can make one on my own? (then print it and cover it with glass)
What I am finding on Google is pretty disappointing, boards with only rows of letters and numbers....

emilien512 said:
Would it be possible to have a some sort of template or picture of a real ouija board so that I can make one on my own? (then print it and cover it with glass)
What I am finding on Google is pretty disappointing, boards with only rows of letters and numbers....

I personally would suggest that you make your own according to your needs. Your colors, your symbols, your size and your material of choice. For example, after a couple of trial and errors I ended up making mine on a letter sized paper and designed it on the computer so that I could print it over and over if I need to. I arranged letters and numbers in a manner that suits me since I use me left hand i.e. not everything is centered. I sometimes add words or small phrases on it (hand written) and eventually add it to my original design for reprint. I use an ordinary ring (the one I wear) as the pointer. This way everything is portable and its size makes for less "wear and tear" on the arm :) A polished metal pointer on paper slides very, very well.

emilien512 and Zone-7,

Why exactly do you attempt or try to attempt to Channel (assuming that you emilien512 are also trying to do that?)?
I hope you both realise that this can be very dangerous, if you have not enough knowlege and experience.

Laura for example had dozens of years of studying in all fields behind her, including years of hypnotherapy practise, before she even dared to attempt the Channeling Experiment and even then it needed two more years of dealing with all sorts of dead dudes and creepy stuff before the contact to the Cassiopaeans came into being.

That people here, come to the idea and try to Channel is nothing new, but unfortunately most often those who tried that, overestimated themselfs totally.

that one is a perfect example:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=24584.0

And anyways are there not more important things for you right now than to Channel?
What about your diet for example?

It is certainly possible to invite attachment or possession this way, but with proper knowledge, being in a state of high spiritual hygiene, one can use it for spirit release work. The thing is, the level of knowledge needed, not to mention the range, is a pretty high standard to meet. I don't advise it.

Laura said:
It is certainly possible to invite attachment or possession this way, but with proper knowledge, being in a state of high spiritual hygiene, one can use it for spirit release work. The thing is, the level of knowledge needed, not to mention the range, is a pretty high standard to meet. I don't advise it.

I don't feel like i'm prepare to use an ouija board yet, but i would like to try it sometime maybe not to channeling cuz i think its pretty hard if not almost imposible to channel something valuable (for me maybe).. But i would like to use it to see if i can work somehow myself through the board and of course i would never do it alone.. I'm not afraid of it but i respect the ouija board pretty much, i've never see it as a toy.

Pashalis said:
emilien512 and Zone-7,

Why exactly do you attempt or try to attempt to Channel (assuming that you emilien512 are also trying to do that?)?
I hope you both realise that this can be very dangerous, if you have not enough knowlege and experience.

Laura for example had dozens of years of studying in all fields behind her, including years of hypnotherapy practise, before she even dared to attempt the Channeling Experiment and even then it needed two more years of dealing with all sorts of dead dudes and creepy stuff before the contact to the Cassiopaeans came into being.

That people here, come to the idea and try to Channel is nothing new, but unfortunately most often those who tried that, overestimated themselfs totally.

And anyways are there not more important things for you right now than to Channel?

I personally do not attempt channelling as stated earlier in this thread. I explained the reasons I'm engaging in the experience and my goal. I also explained that I do work on my diet, my detox, my breathing, etc.

I do not overestimate myself for I know I'm not on top of the food chain, but I feel it's a very powerful tool to use for self exploration and self knowledge and for service to both.

"Dead dudes" as they are often being called here are actually spirits in need. And creepy stuff is creepy only if you fear it rather than understanding it and seeing it for what it really is (although seeing it for what it really is may be termed "creepy").

As regards to experience, isn't that the same circular reasoning as when you try to find work when you get out of school? You need at least five years of experience in order to work in the company, but where are you going to get them if every company requires it? IMHO, you have to fall off the bicycle at least once or twice before learning how to properly balance it. This is the essence of experience: it's acquired through doing.

Now, don't get me wrong here, I DO understand the importance of preparation and only by doing will I find out if I'm fit for this kind of service.

Spirit release is something that really attracts me for the stated reasons and I'm getting there cautiously, very cautiously.

Sorry for the double posting, but I still can't edit my posts.

Here's the link I tried to insert previously : http://www.sott.net/article/247701-Ouija-board-helps-psychologists-probe-the-subconscious

Zone-7 said:
Pashalis said:
emilien512 and Zone-7,

I personally do not attempt channelling as stated earlier in this thread. I explained the reasons I'm engaging in the experience and my goal. I also explained that I do work on my diet, my detox, my breathing, etc.

I do not overestimate myself for I know I'm not on top of the food chain, but I feel it's a very powerful tool to use for self exploration and self knowledge and for service to both.

"Dead dudes" as they are often being called here are actually spirits in need. And creepy stuff is creepy only if you fear it rather than understanding it and seeing it for what it really is (although seeing it for what it really is may be termed "creepy").

As regards to experience, isn't that the same circular reasoning as when you try to find work when you get out of school? You need at least five years of experience in order to work in the company, but where are you going to get them if every company requires it? IMHO, you have to fall off the bicycle at least once or twice before learning how to properly balance it. This is the essence of experience: it's acquired through doing.

Now, don't get me wrong here, I DO understand the importance of preparation and only by doing will I find out if I'm fit for this kind of service.

Spirit release is something that really attracts me for the stated reasons and I'm getting there cautiously, very cautiously.

I guess what you don't understand is that which you don't understand. I'll again use myself as an example:

Years before I joined this forum, I used channeling from 'automatic writing,' and it was angry, everything it said was horrifying, and mean. Later I figured out that it wasn't really 'channeling', it was the things my mother told to me over the years.

This is something you may not 'get' yet. First it is yourself that must heal, learn and understand. Then, if you actually wish to, you may not know what is going to 'get in' or 'come out.'

Keep that in mind if you wish.

:)

Dawn said:
I guess what you don't understand is that which you don't understand. I'll again use myself as an example:

Years before I joined this forum, I used channeling from 'automatic writing,' and it was angry, everything it said was horrifying, and mean. Later I figured out that it wasn't really 'channeling', it was the things my mother told to me over the years.

This is something you may not 'get' yet. First it is yourself that must heal, learn and understand. Then, if you actually wish to, you may not know what is going to 'get in' or 'come out.'

Keep that in mind if you wish.

:)

Thanx for sharing Dawn. "First it is yourself that must heal, learn and understand". I think this is oh so true. Hence my experiment: to better know myself, my programs, my lurking "neighbors", etc. from a different angle, from a different "mirror".

Your own experience may have been what Baldwin refers to as soul fragments attached or might simply be an unconscious behavior/though pattern coming back in an ideomotor response. How ever we define it in words...

Somebody said the Universe is mental and I think this is pointing in the right direction.

Again, thanx for sharing, I'll do keep it in mind since all angles and possibilities must be taken into account.

I understand there are risks, I have much heard and readed and saw some creepy stuff and it was just something I was considering worth exploring. I was also wondering how a real board could look like. Still unsure about any attempt doing this, it does feel very unwise, already much to do concerning myself. Thanks for your helping words :)

Also, I am really wondering from where this 'attraction' of doing this comes from. If this is me or something else trought me. I know now I am certainly not going to do any of this.

There are always terrible stories about young people who played with the Ouija and the story always end very badly. Ouija is not a game I don't understand how you can buy one in the games section of every store that sell games. If the moderators here and Laura are saying that it is dangerous we should listen to them, and try not to play with fire, it can burn you.

I remember always, when talking about the Ouija the movie The Exorcist. In the movie the bad situation starts with the Ouija... Ok, it is a movie. But also a message.

loreta said:
There are always terrible stories about young people who played with the Ouija and the story always end very badly. Ouija is not a game I don't understand how you can buy one in the games section of every store that sell games. If the moderators here and Laura are saying that it is dangerous we should listen to them, and try not to play with fire, it can burn you.

I remember always, when talking about the Ouija the movie The Exorcist. In the movie the bad situation starts with the Ouija... Ok, it is a movie. But also a message.

We have discussed the Exorcist before and it is a silly movie,all in all, and a poor example of a warning since it is not based on reality.

This is an area that needs a lot of respect, not fear, I think. Just like flying a jumbo jet. Without preparation and training, to attempt to fly one is probably not going to go very well.

I seem to recall Laura posting a pretty good reading list that would be useful for someone serious about this. It impressed me with the amount and kind of knowledge one needs: Spirit board - Ouija Video

loreta said:

It was a very powerful message too. It has been discussed here before but I cannot find the exact reference I would like to use. Mention channeling via a " board" and the knee jerk hysterical reaction stemming from the viewing of that movie is pretty predictable. Shoot, fundamentalists practically froth at the mouth. Using a board and multiple persons while implementing the scientific method is the most objective way, it seems, yet many people are less afraid of trance channeling as opposed to anything to do with a board. That movie laid down the very programming code that prevents many people from being open minded at all about any of the information that comes from Laura and QFS.

It reminds me of the movie Jaws also. After that movie came out, beaches everywhere started to lose money and vacationers at a very rapid pace. Even though the statistics of shark attack are actually very low, the subconscious fear that movie generated had a real world viable effect. It also sent many a macho man out to do battle, killing many great white's needlessly.

one of many examples: http://suite101.com/article/jaws-the-first-summer-blockbuster-is-back-still-has-bite-a409295

The story of shark attacks seemed so real that it caused a panic that summer of 1975. The film frightened people away from beaches and coastal areas suffered huge economic losses. Jaws had a powerful impact not just as a masterful film but as an unintended cautionary alarm. One small shark was beaten to death when it beached in Florida. Peter Benchley’s bestselling novel, and the film, made shark fear trendy.

It all boils back down to back and white thinking and subconscious reactions. That being said, what Laura and the mods are saying is also very true. It is a useful way to work on programs and attachments IF one has a great deal of experience, knowledge, and possess great spiritual hygiene. That being said, that rules out the vast majority, even the vast majority of people here on this forum, including myself . As always the devil is in the details. and the law of three decides.

Back
Top Bottom