Spirit release through "ouija" board - advice needed

Nienna Eluch said:
I think that what Laura found out doing her spirit attachment therapies with other people is that because they never did any Work on themselves, they would just pick up other attachments. You cannot really change anything until you change yourself.

This is true, which is why I put "knowledge = light" as the first item. That, alone, can build and change your core being so that you no longer frequency match to such a critter. The fact that it is there should be a concern that you are frequency matched and you need to find out why. And it usually has to do with some vulnerability within including lack of sufficient knowledge.

Thank you all for your answers.

@ Gertrudes and Nienna Eluch : Yes, I did read some Gurdjieff alongside with Ouspensky and Mouravieff. I completely agree with the “machine” aspect of our behavioral patterns and even wrote about it on some occasions. What’s new (and difficult, I must admit) for me is the opening up to others and the networking which I’ve never dared to get into (afraid of the miror, so to speak). And in this respect, the books you’re both mentioning are probably are a must read for me. So I will.

nicklebleu said:
Zone-7, another option could be to do a Spirit Releasement session with a qualified therapist. If you can't find one in your vicinity, you could always ring Judith Bladwin, the wife of the late Baldwin who wrote the Spirit Releasement Therapy manual, and do it over the phone (which I did once, and it worked beautifully). It might be easier for an outside person to release the attachment of that particular entity as doing it yourself (but this is just a guess).

Now that's interesting, I didn't know it could be done over the phone as I thought it needed some kind of hypnosis and direct interaction. I would have a question in that regard : did it bring to you the awareness of why the entity was there? Did it explain what was the "frequency match"? Because, as I understand it, that's the most important part because, as Baldwin stated over and over again, getting rid of one entity without working on the cause will only attract another one - for even or for worse.

Now. I still have "the" question regarding the main topic : spirit release through spirit board. You are all bringing to my attention very interesting things and I will get to it (just jumping here - on the forum - made me think a lot yesterday and yes there are important aspects/issues that I need to work on, obviously). But that still leaves my main question unanswered : since "the spirit board is a tool for spirit release that can be used on oneself (one of the few ways it can be done)", how do one go about doing this? I'm not going to call on the "warriors of light" to put this "Axevog" in a net of light and force it to leave, right?!! I mean, first and foremost capturing and forcing is not the way of the light, so to speak. Now, don't get me wrong : I do not want to sidestep important issues on the Work by getting rid of the critter and moving to lalaland. But I'm left thirsty for an adequate and more precise answer on this as it still could be a valuable tool. Maybe nicklebleu has the answer : give a call to Judith?

The thing is, I never needed to do one on myself via the board, it was always just "floaters" or getting info about attachments that I needed to work with directly. For me, the main usefulness was to run through all my own thought loops, sorta like enabling System 1 to communicate with System 2.

Now you know you've got it, I'd suggest NOT enabling any further. Take care of business.

Zone-7-

I don't know if this will help any, but when I first joined the forum, my introduction was about finding out that there was a spiritual attachment to a pain in my thumb which would not heal. It was the first experience I had with such. Now I kinda check as often as possible. EE helps so much with that!

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,7573.msg53797.html#msg53797

There was no ouija board needed on my part, in fact, I am still not ready to journey to channeling anything. I have too much work to do on myself still.

Edited: 'joined the board' for 'joined the forum.'

Laura said:
The thing is, I never needed to do one on myself via the board, it was always just "floaters" or getting info about attachments that I needed to work with directly. For me, the main usefulness was to run through all my own thought loops, sorta like enabling System 1 to communicate with System 2.

Now you know you've got it, I'd suggest NOT enabling any further. Take care of business.

Thank you for those precisions.

And although “not enabling any further” seems common sense, I must admit I'm confused.

I quoted this before…

Q: (L) I have the idea that we should make a video to show people how to safely and effectively use a board-type instrument to work through their issues, to find out what's lurking in their own subconscious mind, possibly to do spirit release therapy on themselves (one of the few ways it can be done), and just in general to bring some light to the topic of using a board-type instrument as a means for self-development. What do you think about this idea?

A: 5 of us think it is stupendous!!!

…because I based my whole experiment on the basis of this idea (plus months of information gathering and preparation) as I really thought that was Work and that it should be pursued in order to be “clean” from attachments, explore my subconscious routines, etc. What really confuses me is…

Q: (L) So you're saying that what people most often encounter in these exercises will be attached entities that they don't even know are in residence in their space? Is that it?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So, anybody who encounters something really yucky and wants to throw the board away has just thrown away probably one of the best methods for finding out about this entity and helping to get rid of it. Is that it?

Q: (L) Because, just because they have thrown the board away, that doesn't mean the entity they've encountered has gone away. He has just been enticed to speak, and once the board is gone, he goes back to lurking. Is that it?

…because it’s now being suggested that I stop it and throw the board, so to speak.

I would really appreciate some explanations regarding what I’m not getting here.

Thanx again for your time and inputs.

[BTW I did put this experience on hold a couple of times until I gained more insight about the entity (reading back transcripts, thinking about it, trying to be aware of my inner feelings/thoughts towards all this, etc.) and I do am putting it on hold again until I get a clear understanding of the next step I need to take.]

Axevog: a (perhaps) Greek word meaning "having lowered the gear , mast or anchors or a sail in a ship." (my quick summery of page 757, 1850 of "Bibliotheca Sacra and Theological Review, Volume 7) "

I'm not good with links so I'll submit this long link if you wish to read it from this ebook.

http://books.google.com/books?id=8zJSAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA757&lpg=PA757&dq=Axevog&source=bl&ots=zY98COQ4yl&sig=jhvWOeqjRiLFrfWibiOCy7Wyk_o&hl=en&sa=X&ei=xWzFUKjUFMXy2QW8yICgCQ&ved=0CEoQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=Axevog&f=false

And that was a super quick search.

Did you at least look up what this possible word/ name might mean of this possible attachment, instead of focusing on rather or not to toss out your board and abandon all of your research?

No one said to start all over.

Heck it could be a message to yourself.

Woa! I'm sooooo surprised for I did make a that "quick search" a while ago and did not find anything of value...

Turns out that doing such a search now does bring up interesting things. (Maybe I simply overlooked, but how could I have missed that??)

"The word axevog, vessel, which corresponds with the Hebrew "iSd, denotes every kind of vessel, and it is interpreted therefore by the word 6d6vrj" from here.

That could put into context such answers as "You 4d" when trying to get an understanding of "what" it was. I did get those a couple of times, but was not moved by such statements (nor take them at face value) because they seemed to me like a hook of some sort. I'm still suspiscious about this entity, to say the least, but thanx a lot for that! Food for thought, I really appreciate :)

Point is, when you find one that is more than can be dealt with via the board, you have to be able to think on your feet and know what to do. First thing you do is stop "feeding" it by interaction. Then you start looking for what will evict it based on knowledge.

Laura said:
Point is, when you find one that is more than can be dealt with via the board, you have to be able to think on your feet and know what to do. First thing you do is stop "feeding" it by interaction. Then you start looking for what will evict it based on knowledge.

I agree.

Homework needs to be done and there are other "businesses" to take care of in the meantime.

I think it is kind of impractical to use a ouija board to remove something non-physical. What is even more interesting is the lack of understanding regarding the true causes of attachment such as soul fragmentation and fear which creates openings in the energy field. What I think is a person needs first is a true understanding of why entities attach, and how energy works in a deeper sense, as from a shamanic perspective. I also do not recommend anyone who does not have a life purpose to work as a healer of clearing spirit attachments to do that type of work. It is like something that you should only work with if it is part of your purpose on earth, unless you are only clearing yourself. Also, a ouija baord is not a clear channel, which means the information gained from that will not be 99-100% accurate. A pendulum would be a better form of detection and verification method.

Btw, I also teach this work professionally.

lightteacher said:
I think it is kind of impractical to use a ouija board to remove something non-physical. What is even more interesting is the lack of understanding regarding the true causes of attachment such as soul fragmentation and fear which creates openings in the energy field. What I think is a person needs first is a true understanding of why entities attach, and how energy works in a deeper sense, as from a shamanic perspective. I also do not recommend anyone who does not have a life purpose to work as a healer of clearing spirit attachments to do that type of work. It is like something that you should only work with if it is part of your purpose on earth, unless you are only clearing yourself. Also, a ouija baord is not a clear channel, which means the information gained from that will not be 99-100% accurate. A pendulum would be a better form of detection and verification method.

Hi lightteacher,

Welcome to our forum. :)

We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material, and how much of the work here they have read.

You can have a look through that board to see how others have done it.

lightteacher said:

Hi lightteacher, and welcome to the forum. If you could post a small introduction as venusian wrote, that would be appreciated. Also, if you could let us know how you found this forum that would be great. Have you read the Wave Series yet by Laura Knight-Jadczyk or are you familiar with the work of G.I. Gurdjieff?

Laura said:
Two issues: 1) level of knowledge = light and that can prevent such entities from hanging around.
2) some kind only leave via discipline, fasting, diet change, etc. It is getting something from you so you have to find out what it is and use discipline to stop that behavior so that it no longer gets its food.

The only reason I have to comment on this is because I teach this work for a living and I cannot allow someone who runs a forum to misguide people.

I think when you decide to give somone advice on a spiritual issue you have to be honest about what you are saying, and have a real understanding of it based on years of experience. When you say that "some kinds of entities can only be removed with a certain disapline", what you are saying is not correct. You then give this advice to other people who unknowingly accept this information.

All types of non-physical beings whether they are spirit entities or dark forces can be removed using the correct method. There is never any type of disapline involved. Real exorcists and expert depossessors do not have any problem removing any type of spiritual attachment, whether it is demon, spirit entity, or dark ET.

Spiritual attachments do not attach to people because they lack a certain disapline or understanding, it is because they opened an energetic doorway within themselves through fear, or drugs/alcohol, or soul loss, which allowed that entity to attach. It has nothing to do with how disaplined you are in any way.
To say this is like saying that to get rid of a certain type of termite in your house, you need to fast, or meditate or do a certain disapline, when in reality all termites can be removed with the correct poisen.

You have to take responsibility for your words, and when you misguide people based on your wrong information, you are in turn creating more confusion, rather then creating understanding.

Lightteacher, I spent over 25 years doing hypnotherapy, spirit release and a few full bore exorcisms. From MY point of view, YOUR ignorance is staggering. BEGONE FOUL SUCCUBUS!

lightteacher said:
Laura said:
Two issues: 1) level of knowledge = light and that can prevent such entities from hanging around.
2) some kind only leave via discipline, fasting, diet change, etc. It is getting something from you so you have to find out what it is and use discipline to stop that behavior so that it no longer gets its food.

The only reason I have to comment on this is because I teach this work for a living and I cannot allow someone who runs a forum to misguide people.

I think when you decide to give somone advice on a spiritual issue you have to be honest about what you are saying, and have a real understanding of it based on years of experience. When you say that "some kinds of entities can only be removed with a certain disapline", what you are saying is not correct. You then give this advice to other people who unknowingly accept this information.

All types of non-physical beings whether they are spirit entities or dark forces can be removed using the correct method. There is never any type of disapline involved. Real exorcists and expert depossessors do not have any problem removing any type of spiritual attachment, whether it is demon, spirit entity, or dark ET.

Spiritual attachments do not attach to people because they lack a certain disapline or understanding, it is because they opened an energetic doorway within themselves through fear, or drugs/alcohol, or soul loss, which allowed that entity to attach. It has nothing to do with how disaplined you are in any way.
To say this is like saying that to get rid of a certain type of termite in your house, you need to fast, or meditate or do a certain disapline, when in reality all termites can be removed with the correct poisen.

You have to take responsibility for your words, and when you misguide people based on your wrong information, you are in turn creating more confusion, rather then creating understanding.

Hi lightteacher,

I can only reiterate what others have said before me ... have you actually read anything else on this forum, or the Wave or Gurdjieff?

If not I think that you are in no position at all to make an interpretative judgement on what has been discussed in this thread.

And just because someone does something "for a living" doesn't qualify anyone too - it's like saying that the doctor knows best, because he does what he does for a living - we all know that one has to look at things carefully and not jump to conclusions prematurely - the only thing that comes out of that is that one might end up looking rather silly - and then that's the best outcome I can think of ...

Back
Top Bottom