Shadow People

when reading description from wiki i thought of tolkin's ringwraiths

Deckard said:
when reading description from wiki i thought of tolkin's ringwraiths
Hmm, that makes one curious as to where did Tolkin get the idea? Wraiths are known to suck human's energies...much like what 4D STS beings are doing, is it not?

Here's a bit of the description on "Wraith" from wiki:

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wraith

The wraith is a being of power, controlled by a greater spirit to do the creature's will. These creatures are shadows, floating amongst our realm with no purpose but that of their masters. They feed on humans, their emotions and their own strength, without these they would cease to exist. Information considering their lesser known qualities is difficult to obtain.
Now, that's sound like the Grays. Since STS are absorbing energy through Grays, then the shadow people is no different.

I wonder if anyone encountered these shadow people, do they experience negative emotion as being heightened or draining of energy?

Or, and I could be wrong...what if these shadow people could be our souls' shadows (but not of our physical bodies)? That our souls' shadows are not in synch with our motion in time, meaning they operate on different level than ours and we would only see them by our 'corner of our eyes?'

Session 941223
Q: (L) In a Virtual Reality Abduction, does any part of the person actually leave and go into another dimension?
A: Soul replication.
Q: (L) So, a replica of their soul, like a shadow of the soul, so to speak, like maybe a holographic part of the soul gets moved into another dimension and experiences events; is that what you mean?
A: That is close.

Q: (L) So, when a person experiences a Virtual Reality Abduction it's virtually real in the sense that it happens to them on some level, or to some part of them?
A: It is real.
Q: (L) But, their physical body is not being abducted and going anywhere?
A: The original does not.
Again, too many questions and too many speculations.

fwiw.

I know in other posts I've said I've never had paranormal experiences - but if this is what u'd call it then I've seen them too. No defined features, just the sense of a presence & a quick glimpse of movement...just enuff "nothing" to make me write it off as imagination. PEACE

Zadius Sky said:
I wonder if anyone encountered these shadow people, do they experience negative emotion as being heightened or draining of energy?
The only static present of them I've experienced while I was falling into sleep, like standing next to the bed or even floating over the bed and this means a night full of bad dreams and awakenings (during the night), me and my daughter both... In the morning we feel like a truck ran over us.
This happens from time to time and the result is always the same...

I came across this site:
_http://www.shadows.ufo2u.com/

It appears that there is an author whose research is focused on the Shadow People. Her name is Heidi Hollis, and she is director of a group called UFO2U. I have not seen any discussion of her on this forum.

She wrote a book entitled: "The Secret War:The Heavens Speak of the Battle." Here's the description of this book:

Take an insightful journey into a world and battle unseen by many, but felt by most. A battle that entails the lives and spirits of all those who reside on Earth, or merely just visiting. For centuries it’s been rumored and prophesized that static between good and evil would accumulate to a final battle. Now hear the words spoken from those aware of and involved in this battle, and the roles and actions they take in it.

Two young women unsuspectingly come into contact with a being named Cafth that shows them a new way of looking at the existence around them and how other non-human beings interfere in it. How these interfering beings called Shadows (or Shadow People), most often seen in the corner of one’s vision, are truly a force to be reckoned with. Most importantly, Cafth teaches the women how to protect against harm and are guided to recalling how their and all human spirits are much more than any Shadow could stand up to. A realization that's to be essential for all to learn in the coming times in order for survival to be a reality for us all.

Follow along to reach new heights in understanding the paranormal, spiritual and physical realms we are all a part of. In this personal, heartfelt and yet effervescent book that’s written in modern-day language, you’ll see the reflection of the human side of coming to terms with and comprehending things outside societal norms.

Also hear the very words of beings from elsewhere and their advice for the coming times, and the mysteries surrounding around the Great Pyramids of Egypt, crop circles, ghosts, God, government activities, the afterlife, comatose patients, Jesus visions, Stonehenge, various beings and their roles, Hell and self-help advice to stop unwanted intrusions by alien and demonic beings.
Hollis appeared on the coast to coast am, which raise a red flag but I am not certain on her agenda. I have yet to read the book. Have anyone read the book? If so, what's your input?

fwiw.

well there is blunder in the first paragraph

I don't think there will ever be a final battle - the game is on forever, otherwise there is nothing

also when it comes to the advice from up above and different beings readily offering such advice I think what Laura writes in introduction to cassiopean experiment
makes a lot of sense
maybe Cafth is genuine but it is very unlikely
heklaps8.gif

talking back about Tolkien, its amazing isn't it - seems Arda is not much different from our big blue marble

Deckard said:
maybe Cafth is genuine but it is very unlikely
I think I happened upon that site, oh, eight years ago or so. From what I recall, this Cafth 'being' looks very much like a classic 'gray alien' - but a tiny bit different (unless I'm mistaken). It may indeed be genuine, but that doesn't mean it isn't a strong STS force like so many others that we hear about. From my recollection, she did speak quite a bit about government involvement in abductions and such, though since this Cafth seemed 'nice' and 'informative' she never seems to question it on any level. Again, apologies for being so vague, it has been a long time since I happened briefly upon that site, so perhaps others might have more input.

Deckard said:
talking back about Tolkien, its amazing isn't it - seems Arda is not much different from our big blue marble
Too true! Have you read The Gods of Eden by William Bramley? I was intriuged by the references to the various "gods" described by peoples of eons ago, and how some gods were benign but one in particular was "evil" and wanted to take control from the other gods. I immediately thought of Melkor/Morgoth from Tolkien's creation story "The Silmarillion". All of this seems to reinforce the idea that creativity and art are very often inspired from higher sources/realities.

This seems awfully familiar. Though I always think my eyes are playing tricks on me, and i am being paranoid when this happens. :huh:

First of all, discounting one's experience soley on the fact that Laura said to be suspect of others is in direct opposition to an STO oriented being. Whats true for her doesnt have to be true for you.

Heidi Hollis tells of her origin as being one with the Creator and that she willingy chose to help us through the Shift. She is aware of 2 incarnations prior to this one. In those earlier incarnations she was training for her work. She even recounts a ship so large that it could throw earth out of orbit if it came to close. She distinctly points out that Cafth is not a gray. Cafth was channeled through her religious friend. Heidi makes note of the Reptilians, greys, and the Shadow People. Now, she claims the Shadow people are pulling the strings or are closely related to the real Negative forces that control the reptiles and the greys. She also points out that there is a kind of Holy war in the heavens and has been. These negative forces have desroyed other planets and peoples all throughout the Cosmos.
She also tells of how Cafth prays to Creator as well.
This is info gathered from reading and listening to her...I await her books.
Regardless though, there are quite a few messages coming through a host of channels these days. We have to assume that some are truthful and others not so much. But it's an individuals decision based upon direction from the Spirit as to whats true. To be suspect of her claims means that one needs to be suspect of the Cassiopaean material as well. Both must be viewed objectively and when done so, one can then draw what rings true to them to help them in their lessons.
Example, I found the Wave series quite truthful and helpful, but find the newer content questionable. Why? Because the C's told Laura early on that we should focus on the spiritual and not the physical. Yet there are all kinds of transcripts dealing with physical ailments and some about money. These things don't ring true to me because money, in all its form is a humanistic concept that has caused much harm and bloodshed. If the C's truly stated not to be concerned with the physical then this is a complete turn around by a 6th Density being....But this is just my conviction, it in no way has to be anyone elses. I understand it in such a way that teaches me. Just as you percieve it in such a way that will teach you. we all have our own lessons to learn. So before one rules out another's testimony we must be objective in it's purpose and intended lessons...All are Lessons.

So before one rules out another's testimony we must be objective in it's purpose and intended lessons...All are Lessons.

If you are more invested in this other persons channeling, maybe you'd be happier making your own forum where you can promote it there? :)

Actually, I'm equally interested in all of it. I believe there is truth in all. I just feel all needs to be seen through the eyes of objectivity. Didn't mean to offend anyone.

superman79 said:
Actually, I'm equally interested in all of it. I believe there is truth in all. I just feel all needs to be seen through the eyes of objectivity. Didn't mean to offend anyone.

The entire idea of objectivity is that there is Truth - objective Truth exists. That simple idea means that there cannot be 'truth in all'.

What I meant is that the Universe speaks to everyone in different ways. Say two people sit in church. The offering is then taken. I see that as giving money to buy really nice vanity objects like monitors, screens, pamplets, pizza nights, and the like. Not what I feel needs to be happening in any place of worship. The other person sees it as serving God and whatever happens after he gives is not his concern. Both ideas are somewhat correct and can be directly related to one's spiritual development. So the truth may indeed not be "God wants to bless you but you have to give" but it may be that for me giving to a politicized organization who seeks to control my mind is unwise. And the other may get the lesson of not being bound to money and being able to seperate one's feeling of wealth from happiness. So tithing to fund a giant mind control system is a false idea....but each could find a truth that the spirit needed.
So our inner self is always calling like a voice in the wilderness, and if we are willing to listen we can find a truth in all things. The C's even discuss this in the Wave series. So these other channelers may speak things that don't ring true to you, but if one allows it there is still a lesson to be learned. People proclaiming the Reptilians want to help us is false....but I can learn the method they use to attract others. So I was merely refering to the idea that if one is willing to learn, they can find lessons everywhere.

On a side note...
Which channeled material does Laura recommend and which does she feel are off base? Because in my research it seems the channel can influence the material given. I have read stuff of Ra, Kyron,Bashaar, Michael, and quite a bit more. Some sound suspect while others resonate more with me.

superman79 said:
On a side note...
Which channeled material does Laura recommend and which does she feel are off base? Because in my research it seems the channel can influence the material given. I have read stuff of Ra, Kyron,Bashaar, Michael, and quite a bit more. Some sound suspect while others resonate more with me.

Hi superman79,

Have-you read the wave ?

If not, I encourage you to do so, you will find your answer and much more in reading it.

Back
Top Bottom