Shadow People

I have read what's online...but most of what I found is that Laura only backs the Ra Material....is this so? Is there a link?

I have read what's online...but most of what I found is that Laura only backs the Ra Material....is this so? Is there a link?

But have you read the wave series? This might or might not answer a lot of your questions but she does discuss the questions you asked.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/

http://cassiopaea.com/

superman79 said:

Have a look here.

And take the time to watch the video

I recently stumbled on a series called "The Dead Files" you can read more about it here:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,25676.msg305534.html#msg305534

in this episode the psychic Amy Allan talks about Shadow People and the poltergeist phenomenon :
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTJ2xa2ucoA&feature=related

in short she thinks Shadow People are negativ entities that can suck out energie from persons until death. they prefer little children and olderly or sick people.

the poltergeist phenomenon is not gost activity according to her but energies put out by living people becouse of repressed emotions. from what I have read so far this could be true.

From what i have experienced they seem to be robed, low profile maybe under 4 ft. tall, shrouded with hood on there head.

Always moving very fast, and like other have said, just able to catching fleeting glimpse's in the corner of the eye's.

Recently there was an observation of what appeared to be a shadow like creature crawling on the floor, of what could be best described as that of a rat like animal. This was a first that i have ever witnessed this manifestation, while the hooded, or shadow figures have come, and gone over the years.

Kind of makes the hairs on the neck rise when their presence's is felt, not so as in much fear, but what hell does it want.

The C's stated that when this activity is occurring, that "they" are scoping, potentially new victims.

Shadow People in 1997, Emerson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM-heMFgzrc

Attachments

• shadow-people-5.jpg
    shadow-people-5.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 36
Herr Eisenheim said:
Zadius Sky said:
But, the paranormal investigators (Ghost Hunters in general)
When you say paranormal in investigators and ghost hunters I immediately think of some TV shows, especially Britain's Most Haunted or something like that, which features someone called Derek Acona (or Acoarah not sure).
And this is not good association as these people and what they are doing is pathetic.
In last TV show they went to Egypt and he is supposedly channeling dead pharaohs from their tombs, this wouldn't be such problem if he could even speak proper English to start with let alone try to impersonate Egyptians. Every time I flip through channels and see this I am utterly disgusted. The guy needs psychiatric help and so does anyone who buys this.

But I am sure there are genuine ghost hunters out there and I woulnd mind to meet one. Unfortunately thanks to shows like this the whole "profession" has very distasteful aura araound it. And the truth is, one question always remains- what would be the motives for ghost hunting? Can there be proper motives for ghost hunting?

Back to the topics, never heard of shadow people, but all my life I've been seeing movement in the corner of my eye. Sometimes it seems like something is running fast across the floor and then when I look in that direction there is nothing. I know quite a few people who report the same thing.
This phenomenon seems to be increasing if I put myself in certain state of mind.

I have a facebook friend that i speak with. If you are truly interested in meeting someone that does this, send me a private message, and i will let him know to expect yer friend request. He does not make any money doing this, but it is apparently a hobby for him.

Alice said:
Zadius Sky said:
I wonder if anyone encountered these shadow people, do they experience negative emotion as being heightened or draining of energy?
The only static present of them I've experienced while I was falling into sleep, like standing next to the bed or even floating over the bed and this means a night full of bad dreams and awakenings (during the night), me and my daughter both... In the morning we feel like a truck ran over us.
This happens from time to time and the result is always the same...

I have one experience that might be somewhat similar.

One night I had nightmares, and twisted from side to side. I do not remember the dream, but felt like there was something in front of my face.

Suddenly I awakened from my dreams, and there was a figure floating over me. The figure slowly dissolved and disappeared.

The figure looked like one of my pupils, which was maybe 20 years old and have migrated from the Middle East. However, the figure felt like one of my psychopathic relatives. With "felt" I mean instinctive recognition / gut feeling.

When I awake, I was thinking "So it is YOU that are messing with me!". It felt like the figure read my thought, and get shocked. It dissolved, and it felt like it went a little bit away, to another entity that was waiting in the background, now both were invisible. The other entity felt like another of my psychopathic relatives (yeah, I have a few).

It felt like the two of them started to communicate with thoughts, then both disappeared. I have never had a nightmare like this later, but I have felt the presence of the entities a few more times.

These psychopaths resemble essential / classical psychopaths, but they might be somewhat different. They were interested in what was going to happen, and I know that they have talked about things that actually happened about 30 years later (which they couldn't have guessed). Also, one of them was stealing drugs at her job, probably both used them.

From what I have been reading previously and comparing with what I know about these two psychopaths, they might have been practisioners of seid (which is the norse form of shamanism).

I had a set of sister cats from a 1987- around 2002. The one cat Nickey a calico and of no great bloodlines was what I would call a pointer. She could see entities in a room, sit up and beg at them with her paws together. She would also jump and cling herself to doorways. The other cat had some sort of protective abilities and would sleep right next to me when there was a lot of negative beings about. She also knew when I was getting sick prior to me knowing it. I have been followed my entire life by various "Things" and have just accepted them as part of my world. Shadows/ 4th density entities/ window fallers and what not. Much of the time I just ignore them at this point as some can just be a pain right in the backside. Moving coffee cups and other mischievous activities are just another day in my life. It seems to run in the family and goes quite a ways back from what I have gathered in my searching.Just figured I would add my nickles worth :)

Mr Meowgi said:
I had a set of sister cats from a 1987- around 2002. The one cat Nickey a calico and of no great bloodlines was what I would call a pointer. She could see entities in a room, sit up and beg at them with her paws together. She would also jump and cling herself to doorways. The other cat had some sort of protective abilities and would sleep right next to me when there was a lot of negative beings about. She also knew when I was getting sick prior to me knowing it. I have been followed my entire life by various "Things" and have just accepted them as part of my world. Shadows/ 4th density entities/ window fallers and what not. Much of the time I just ignore them at this point as some can just be a pain right in the backside. Moving coffee cups and other mischievous activities are just another day in my life. It seems to run in the family and goes quite a ways back from what I have gathered in my searching.Just figured I would add my nickles worth :)

Sorry if you have mentioned this in other posts, but how is your diet? Have you read the Wave series?

Nienna Eluch

I have mentioned it in other posts yes but that is ok :) At current my reading includes at least the first 3 books of the Wave series (rereading at the moment)
, Secret History (I own a copy). As I have said in other areas of the forum, this isn't my best mode of communicating, but I am getting used to it so bear with me a bit. The diet and EE program are in the forefront of what I am working on at the moment. Thank you for chiming in as I will take all the help I can get :) My grandmother taught me when I was young to yell sometimes at what she called the spookies. She lived in an enchanted house on a hill across from a very large local graveyard. It was funny, I was in the other room and she was yelling at nothing. When I asked what she was yelling at she looked at me and said you know, I can tell, and she looked up and around the room. I did know what she was talking about. She taught me quite a bit as a kid. My memory is not what it used to be so I have to reread some of the older material. Thanks!!!!

Mr Meowgi said:
Nienna Eluch

I have mentioned it in other posts yes but that is ok :) At current my reading includes at least the first 3 books of the Wave series (rereading at the moment)
, Secret History (I own a copy). As I have said in other areas of the forum, this isn't my best mode of communicating, but I am getting used to it so bear with me a bit. The diet and EE program are in the forefront of what I am working on at the moment. Thank you for chiming in as I will take all the help I can get :) My grandmother taught me when I was young to yell sometimes at what she called the spookies. She lived in an enchanted house on a hill across from a very large local graveyard. It was funny, I was in the other room and she was yelling at nothing. When I asked what she was yelling at she looked at me and said you know, I can tell, and she looked up and around the room. I did know what she was talking about. She taught me quite a bit as a kid. My memory is not what it used to be so I have to reread some of the older material. Thanks!!!!

Yep, and as you continue to read the Wave and delve more deeply into other material here on the forum, you're going to find out that the reason 'spookies' hang around is because we give them reason to. There comes a time when we've learned enough and have cleaned ourselves up enough that they no longer do that since it's too much trouble - as Castaneda would say, we become 'unpalatable'. Don't worry about this not being your best mode of communicating - it's what we have and we all work together.

anart said:
Mr Meowgi said:
Nienna Eluch

Yep, and as you continue to read the Wave and delve more deeply into other material here on the forum, you're going to find out that the reason 'spookies' hang around is because we give them reason to. There comes a time when we've learned enough and have cleaned ourselves up enough that they no longer do that since it's too much trouble - as Castaneda would say, we become 'unpalatable'. Don't worry about this not being your best mode of communicating - it's what we have and we all work together.

Yep, what anart said. :)

By getting down a good knowledge base, cleaning our machine, getting our diet straightened out, we can become unpalatable to these critters.

Thank you for your reply and good to know that you will be taking care of these things.

Onwards and upwards!

Thanks to both of you Nienna Eluch and Anart for your insight. Much of it is just rereading material I read years back so the reading part shouldn't be that bad. As for the diet change and such that is going to be a reprogramming mission which I know from past experience is a tall order. I am hoping that my stubbornness pays off to the positive.

anart said:
Mr Meowgi said:
Nienna Eluch

The Peterborough Paranormal Society
Shadow People THEY ARE REAL!
_http://peterboroughghosthunter.webs.com/shadowpeople.htm

Up until recently, I never believed in these beings. When someone mentioned 'Shadow Person' to me I immediately had visions of a shadow on the wall suddenly taking on a life of its own. I thought, there is no such thing. Well, there is no such thing as what I envisioned a Shadow Person to be, but Shadow People do exist and you may find yourself becoming a victim of one if you are not careful.

Before I tell you how you can protect yourself, let me explain first what a Shadow Person is.

A Shadow person, basically, is the complete opposite of an angel or a spirit who wants to do good. These beings may very well be what many associate as demons and they appear just as their name says, a shadow, but as in a three dimensional form. They appear as shadows because they have no light, they lost their light when they chose to turn away from God.

If you have ever read a book by Sylvia Browne, I very much believe that these Shadow People are what Sylvia is referring to as 'dark entities.' For whatever reason, they choose to turn away from God and because of this, they have lost the white light that many of us have. For most of us, when it is our time to pass on, we carry on over to the spirit world where we will meet with our loved one, and carry on over there. However, there are some beings who for whatever reason, lose their faith in God and choose to turn away from his light and lose theirs. I believe this is what a Shadow Person is. They are basically souls that have lost their way.

Now before you start feeling sorry for these shadow people and want to open your home to them so you can show them the way, think again.

Intersting video of testimonial's about shadow people, looking for, or attracted to NE, (Negive energy).

A Study in Shadows
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHfj07mFEgk

[links deactivated by moderator]

Attachments

• shadows.jpg
    shadows.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 131
Back
Top Bottom