Session 9 March 2024

Few weeks back, Modi went for a dive into submerged Dwarika to promote tourism( often it takes religious economy format). He is trendsetter for 1+ billion people. He does go on hunting, fishing etc. and I think he is emulating Putin in this aspect and it has a huge intended effect.

So, NOT all submerged, fantastic structures(during Flood event) are in cahoots with Atlanteans.

The reason for saying continent/island/city is this. There is a serious difference of opinion of meaning of the word 'Yojana' which tamil/sanskrit texts talk about( I wrote here before).
  • The continent proponents tend change the measurement length to vary high numbers,
  • Others tend to use traditional 'Yogana' measurement pointing out that there is NO islands in Indian island that is lost even after taking account of hundreds of feet raise after great flood event.

There are lot of theories saying Kumara Kandam is Lemuria. It looks it is not the case. If we consider that Paranthas are long gone, this may be more like small island rather than a continent. Whether it went to other dimension with crystal malfunction is very hard to say.

Arysio Santos mention of few common geographical changes in Atlantis book - Sunda straight, Cayce's Nile flowing West to Atlantic ocean reference, period of dry Mediterranean sea, rock of Gibraltar( one of pillar in pillar of Heracles), Bosporus straight etc. It looks to me that we can safely say many of these geographical changes happened 70KYA. When the continents themselves shifted 70KYA (including Himalayas getting attach to Eurasian plate etc.) forming of these straits are small part of it.

Then How come our peer reviewed scientific method made these dates so wrong? Laura wrote about circular carbon dating error here quoting Secret history of the world.
Add Smithsonian society hiding the evidence makes it very difficult to show any scientific proof's.
I seem to recall something in Michael Cremo's book Forbidden Archaeology about nuclear evidence being found in Africa, perhaps? It's been several years since I've read it and my copy was loaned out and never returned. I do remember reading about that finding as being somewhat remarkable and it stuck in my head, just not sure of location of the find.
Does anyone with a copy of the book recall this reference?

A "flesh-eating" virus from Japan? :shock:
Japan is worried about the explosion in cases of the very serious streptococcal toxic shock syndrome (STSS) caused by group A streptococci (GAS or pyogenic streptococci). The National Institute of Infectious Diseases (NIID) identified 422 cases between January 1 and March 17. This compares with 941 in 2023. 27 of the 47 Japanese departments are on red alert for this infection, which has a mortality rate of over 30%.

Did I miss something or when did this start creeping out into "mainstream?" This was from Feb 2023

The comment section is surprisingly calm and accepting 😂

Video transcription
Let’s face it: as stars go, our Sun is actually, well ... pretty boring. C’mon, there’s nothing unusual about it. There are millions of similar yellow dwarfs in the universe. And yet we love it. After all, it’s the only star we have, and it gives us life. However... it wasn’t always like that. Once upon a time, the Sun had a twin... possibly an evil one! What happened to it? Well, let’s find out. This here is a giant molecular cloud. They’re also sometimes called dark nebulae. Here, there are many interstellar clumps full of gas, dust, and piles of stars. These clouds have no clear boundaries and often take weird crazy forms. You can even see some of them with the naked eye. Look at the clear sky at night — they look like dark spots all across the bright Milky Way.
The Sun originated from one of these molecular clouds. Billions of years ago, waves of energy were passing by here. They collected all this material and compressed these clumps into dense nuclei. That’s when a protostar was born. This young protostar was a ball of lukewarm hydrogen and helium. And then, millions of years later... The temperature and pressure inside the balls increased. As a result, a star was born. The Sun. But not everything in this molecular cloud has turned into the Sun. The remaining materials began to revolve around the new star. And, as you might’ve guessed, they gradually turned into planets. Including our Earth! This is how our Solar system was created. But it’s quite possible that this is not the whole story... And that at the same time, along with our star, another one was born. The lost twin of the Sun. Made from the same materials under the same conditions. But why do we think that it exists?
And these models have shown that many stars appear not individually but in clusters! Or with at least one sibling. After more research, scientists confirmed that, yep, most stars formed inside molecular clouds are born with a companion. Sometimes these companions stay together: for example, a small star will revolve around a large one. They can even form double, triple, and other star systems... And sometimes, their paths may diverge. Forever. This probably happened to our Sun as well. It could’ve had a sibling, too. Perhaps not even one, but a whole cluster of little brothers and sisters... And one bigger twin with a similar mass and other characteristics. But if that’s the case... Then where are you, our lost twin?
In the 1980s, scientists began to notice a certain pattern in the Earth’s history. Approximately every 27 million years, give or take, large-scale extinctions occurred on our planet. Pretty strange, right? Every 27 million years in the history of Earth, some kind of catastrophe occurred that changed its biosphere forever. As if something, as scheduled, cyclically... caused them. Then an astronomer Richard Muller suggested that there may be something that caused these events. A certain... celestial body. According to him, it could be a dwarf star that we can’t see because of how dim it is. It could be located about 1.5 light-years away from us. This star rotates around the Sun in a HUGE orbit, and it approximately takes a whopping 27 million years for it to finish its orbit!
While approaching us, this troublemaker changes the trajectories of comets in the Oort cloud or the Kuiper Belt. As a result, all these comets start to rush straight toward us. Then they crash into the Earth and cause mass extinctions — just like it was with dinosaurs. This hypothetical star was named Nemesis. It’s the name of the ancient Greek deity of retribution. What is it taking revenge on us for? No idea. Perhaps it didn’t like the fact that once upon a time the Sun took away almost all the dust and gas from a molecular cloud. The Sun became a fairly large star, but the twin remained dark and small. Moreover, in the end, it was forced to fly away in the middle of nowhere! Anyone would be annoyed by something like this.
Perhaps it’s a brown or red dwarf? The remnants of a star that has completely depleted its fuel? Or maybe it’s not a star at all, but a rogue planet more gigantic than Jupiter? Whatever it is, its existence isn’t particularly pleasant for us. However, all our attempts to find the culprit, unfortunately, failed. At the moment, we still haven’t found any signs of Nemesis. Recent studies have called into question the theory of “regular mass extinctions”. If you look more into fossil records, you’ll notice that these catastrophes occurred rather... randomly, rather than on a clear schedule. Now scientists doubt if Nemesis may actually exist. They also say that any star moving in a similar orbit would be very unstable. And it’s very unlikely that it could’ve survived for THAT long.

They then go on to explain it all away of course. "Go back to sleep" and all.

And of course sorry if this has been posted before since it's a year old, I just saw it this morning and thought wow. The video has 2 mil views and the channel has 46 mil subscribers

Did I miss something or when did this start creeping out into "mainstream?" This was from Feb 2023

The comment section is surprisingly calm and accepting 😂

Video transcription

They then go on to explain it all away of course. "Go back to sleep" and all.

And of course sorry if this has been posted before since it's a year old, I just saw it this morning and thought wow. The video has 2 mil views and the channel has 46 mil subscribers
In case anybody, or lots of people, miss this post today from Rabelais in 'truth memes'....

we-wont-be-coming-to-work-png.93571

Always a good reminder: 'Nothing last forever, thank goodness'.

Another 'truth meme' on a bigger scale, a film from 2011, maybe a psychological prep film?: Melancholia

Lars von Trier said it was about the dis-ease of melancholia, but it is a great excursion up to the moment ... not to spoil the ending lol!

Link : Melancholia (2011) ⭐ 7.1 | Drama, Sci-Fi

Last edited:
On ivermectin, I returned to using it after a few years and can confirm it is still potent since 2021 in the glass container I left it in.

Only problem is I used the wrong scoop and when I found my miligram scale to verify, I found that I had taken 2 consecutive doses of ~30mg, 12 hours apart, totalling around 60mg.

This is very high and not recommended.

For ivermectin the high dose for threadworms is 200mcg per kg, so 15mg.

The vision distortion is very noticeable now 24 hrs after the first dose. There is no ataxia as such, but I feel kind floppy and lazy, and feel as if a whole bunch of serotonin has been released. Anyway I did some digging and looks like it should be ok, just a warning to be careful with the dose.

From Tox Talks - University of Virginia

How does ivermectin work?
Ivermectin exerts its anti-parasitic activity by selectively binding to high
affinity glutamate-gated chloride channels present in invertebrates (not
present in vertebrates). Binding of these receptors, located on muscle and
nerve cells of worms, causes increased permeability of chloride ions
resulting in hyperpolarization of the cells and subsequent paralysis and
death of the parasite. There is also emerging evidence that ivermectin acts
on novel site on the γ-aminobutyric (GABA) receptors and causes a greater potentiation of GABA action on this receptor.

Neurotoxic effects can be seen in a few instances. One involves a mutation in the P-glycoprotein drug pump, making it
ineffective at pumping ivermectin out of the CNS. This mutation is seen in some breeds of dogs, namely collies, in
which ivermectin can cause severe and sometimes fatal neurotoxic effects. There are a few case reports of humans
suffering serious adverse neurological effects due to mutations in the gene coding for this pump, however this appears
to be extremely rare. A vast majority of mutations in this gene are silent and do not affect the activity of the pump.
Ivermectin can also enter the human CNS following a massive overdose, which overwhelms the pump and allows the
drug access to the brain.

The most frequent signs of overdose in humans includes nausea, vomiting,
drooling, tachycardia, and hypotension. When taken above the therapeutic dose,
increased concentrations of ivermectin may overwhelm the ability of the P-
glycoprotein pumps to keep it out of the CNS by saturating the pump. This can lead
to neurotoxic effects such as ataxia, tremors, myoclonus, seizures,
encephalopathy, and coma.

Considering the hint from the C's, it may actually do something beneficial in the CNS at the appropriate dose, so it may not be all bad.

Below is an example of a small child taking an insane dose of 600mg, who recovered quickly with medical intervention. So yea be very careful with your dosing if you try it.

From pubmed

Our case illustrates the presentation of a nine-year-old with acute-onset ataxia and visual disturbances secondary to the administration of a supratherapeutic dose of veterinary-grade ivermectin. Symptoms completely resolved within 10 hours of admission and the child did not suffer any sequelae from this event. Despite the increase in the incidence of ivermectin toxicity in the United States, there is sparse literature on this topic. Our intention in presenting this case is to aid in ivermectin toxicity identification and hasten the supportive care necessary for treatment.

Ivermectin neurotoxicity is an important consideration in children presenting with unexplained acute neurologic symptoms. Our experience demonstrates potential effects on vision and coordination in a child with previously well-tolerated off-label veterinary ivermectin ingestion. A prior case report illustrated a six-year-old patient who presented with seizures, altered mental status, and hemodynamic collapse requiring intubation following accidental ingestion of 600 mg (30 mg/kg) topical ivermectin, 100 times the intended dose [7]. Our case supports that children may develop neurotoxicity from smaller ivermectin ingestions as well. Although there is no reversal agent available, early diagnosis may minimize otherwise unnecessary evaluation and aid in preparing the medical team for possible neuromuscular collapse. As demonstrated by our patient’s experiences, the neurotoxicity side effect profile of ivermectin is dose-dependent. Ivermectin stimulates glutamate-gated chloride channels on nerve and muscle cells, hyperpolarizing them and preventing action potentials in invertebrates [8]. In mammals, ivermectin potentiates gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA)-gated currents and reversibly activates the GABAA receptor. Others postulate that ivermectin acts at sites recognized by benzodiazepines on GABA-receptor complexes of chloride channels, which can explain its central nervous system (CNS) depression. Peripherally, ivermectin also potentiates the response of neuron alpha-7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptors (nAChR), which affect the release of glutamate, GABA, norepinephrine, and dopamine [8]. At therapeutic doses (0.1 mg/kg in children and 0.2 mg/kg in adults), multi-drug resistant-1 (MDR1) channels in the blood-brain barrier remove ivermectin, preventing CNS toxicity. However, at supratherapeutic doses, it is theorized that MDR1 channels become saturated and unable to completely remove ivermectin from the brain.

Q: (Joe) Do these program changes of the type our reality is about to undergo happen fairly frequently? Have they happened in our lifetimes before?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Do they happen frequently?

A: No

Q: (Gaby) Was 9-11 one?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Was the assassination of John F. Kennedy one?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Well, neither of those events were positive from our perspective. So, it’s probably best to assume that this next one will be the same – i.e. not positive from our perspective?

A: Close

Q: (Joe) And when they say, "is about to undergo", is that imminent or within the next year?

A: Months or so.

Based on the idea that previous changes were JFK and 9/11, which carried profound changes for our global society, I think we can presume that the next one will be something major and not cool. Any ideas what? They did say watch the "land, sea and sky", which suggests something other than political skullduggery like the previous two. So maybe not a major economic collapse. And not nukes in Russia or Ukraine, or China/Taiwan kick off. Maybe something more like a major quake? Or a significant meteorite strike?

Maybe something more like a major quake? Or a significant meteorite strike?

That's been in the back of my mind for a few months actually. That things were grinding towards some kind of marker event. What with the entire world torn over Ukraine and Gaza also feeds into this general air of chaos and misrule. We were informed by the Cs that if human creativity is stifled or truncated then it can splurge out in odd earthly manifestations. Undoubtedly these times are calling for cool heads and keen eyes. Given the general vibes of uncertainty it will be very interesting indeed seeing what unfolds for the rest of this year. We could be living in an "altered reality" by the end of this year. How that manifests cannot be anticipated however.

It is underground. It is INVERTED. The base is flush with the circle.

The community is quite involuted and closed-minded, which is surprising.
I see the ring on the top left. Not saying the Cs are right on this one but how do you know/what convinced you there IS a black inverted pyramid below it?

For others interested, here is the link to the ring shown in the picture (higher resolution at google maps):
Because my group and I 'looked' at it and there' is an inverted pyramid at that spot. It is very active, vibrationally.

I wonder if one plank in this program change involves the hurricane season, which looks to be trying to break records. The chart below shows sea surface temperature trends compared to the most active hurricane seasons in the Atlantic basin. Both mainstream and alternative commentators are talking about it and the data appears to be legit; the basin is showing record temperatures for the satellite era. The debate doesn't seem to be over whether this data is massaged or not, but what is causing the change, with the mainstream blaming it on AGW and the alt community claiming something peculiar going on with Earth's core that is increasing undersea volcanism.
1711668923959.png
As temperature increases linearly, meta-studies indicate that maximum storm intensity increases exponentially, all else being equal.
1711671024333.png

Sea surface temperatures in the equatorial Pacific are another important ingredient, with higher temperatures there tending to shift storm activity from the Atlantic to the Pacific. Temperatures are dropping fast, with any value below -2 being essentially record breaking. The ensemble mean is now forecasting this as a probable event due to cold water upwelling happening under the surface.
1711669096661.png

The last piece of the puzzle is the strength of the Bermuda high, with a weaker high causing most hurricanes to spin harmlessly out in the ocean while a stronger one pushes them into the US and Central America. Current modeling calls for an extremely strong Bermuda high, although this component is highly speculative at this point in time.

The trend in recent eras has been for more compact storms which cause catastrophic damage within a confined area. These areas are then able to bounce back relatively quickly thanks to the comparitively unscathed surrounding areas. In the middle of the last century, hurricane force winds were much broader on average. A number of high intensity compact storms impacting the US are unlikely to be significant unless you are unfortunate enough to be in the bullseye, but if the conditions change to favor large lumbering monstrosities, large chunks of the southeast could essentially become warzones. With insurance costs already on the brink in places like Florida, a hurricane season from hell could precipitate a chaotic economic cascade. I'm sure that 4D STS is capable of adding additional juice to the underlying climatological base state if this is part of the plan for the program change, and it would all be readily disguisable as natural forces that ran amok due to climate change, justifying an emergency response to the "climate pandemic." Even if this is part of the agenda, I think it's only a small piece, however it was something that popped into mind when the Cassiopaeans said watch the land, sea, and skies because it's something I pay attention to. Betting on the hurricane season has become something of a spectator sport here in Florida.

I wonder if one plank in this program change involves the hurricane season, which looks to be trying to break records. The chart below shows sea surface temperature trends compared to the most active hurricane seasons in the Atlantic basin. Both mainstream and alternative commentators are talking about it and the data appears to be legit; the basin is showing record temperatures for the satellite era. The debate doesn't seem to be over whether this data is massaged or not, but what is causing the change, with the mainstream blaming it on AGW and the alt community claiming something peculiar going on with Earth's core that is increasing undersea volcanism.
View attachment 93584
As temperature increases linearly, meta-studies indicate that maximum storm intensity increases exponentially, all else being equal.
View attachment 93590

Sea surface temperatures in the equatorial Pacific are another important ingredient, with higher temperatures there tending to shift storm activity from the Atlantic to the Pacific. Temperatures are dropping fast, with any value below -2 being essentially record breaking. The ensemble mean is now forecasting this as a probable event due to cold water upwelling happening under the surface.
View attachment 93585

The last piece of the puzzle is the strength of the Bermuda high, with a weaker high causing most hurricanes to spin harmlessly out in the ocean while a stronger one pushes them into the US and Central America. Current modeling calls for an extremely strong Bermuda high, although this component is highly speculative at this point in time.

The trend in recent eras has been for more compact storms which cause catastrophic damage within a confined area. These areas are then able to bounce back relatively quickly thanks to the comparitively unscathed surrounding areas. In the middle of the last century, hurricane force winds were much broader on average. A number of high intensity compact storms impacting the US are unlikely to be significant unless you are unfortunate enough to be in the bullseye, but if the conditions change to favor large lumbering monstrosities, large chunks of the southeast could essentially become warzones. With insurance costs already on the brink in places like Florida, a hurricane season from hell could precipitate a chaotic economic cascade. I'm sure that 4D STS is capable of adding additional juice to the underlying climatological base state if this is part of the plan for the program change, and it would all be readily disguisable as natural forces that ran amok due to climate change, justifying an emergency response to the "climate pandemic." Even if this is part of the agenda, I think it's only a small piece, however it was something that popped into mind when the Cassiopaeans said watch the land, sea, and skies because it's something I pay attention to. Betting on the hurricane season has become something of a spectator sport here in Florida.
In England, France and Spain it is already noticeable

Hurricanes of force 1 and 2 are continuously entering, which has never happened before.

The media disguises it by calling it "atmospheric river", "explosive cyclogenesis", etc...

Anything so that people don't find out that something strange is happening.

In England, France and Spain it is already noticeable

Hurricanes of force 1 and 2 are continuously entering, which has never happened before.

The media disguises it by calling it "atmospheric river", "explosive cyclogenesis", etc...

Anything so that people don't find out that something strange is happening.
In New Zealand it is merely blamed on Climate Change

Back
Top Bottom