Session 9 March 2024

Maybe I'm not right, but it looks for me, that this terrorist attacks will be a trigger for many events in the world. Of course, no ISIS stays after it, but Russian investigate services are very good, and sure, very soon we will have at least a big part of real picture.

Q: (Joe) And when they say, "is about to undergo", is that imminent or within the next year?

A: Months or so.

Q: (Joe) So the program change then is something other than the work or the machinations of the overt political elite in the West?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Is it 4D STS?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) What is it, Laura? What is it then?

(Niall) A space threat?

A: Watch the skies and land and oceans.

Well, there is this:

A rare cosmic eruption is expected to occur in the Milky Way in the coming months — an outburst so bright that a “new” star will seemingly appear for a short time in the night sky.

The event, known as a nova, will be a once-in-a-lifetime skywatching opportunity for those in the Northern Hemisphere, according to NASA, because the types of star systems in which such explosions occur are not common in our galaxy.

The stellar eruption will take place in a system called T Coronae Borealis, which is 3,000 light-years away from Earth. It contains two stars: a dead star, also known as a “white dwarf,” closely orbited by a red giant. Red giants are dying stars that are running out of hydrogen fuel in their cores; the sun in our solar system will eventually become one, according to NASA.

In systems like T Coronae Borealis, the two stars are so near to each other that matter from the red giant is constantly spilling onto the surface of the white dwarf. Over time, this builds up pressure and heat, eventually triggering an eruption.

“As matter accumulates on the surface of the white dwarf, it heats up and you get higher and higher pressure until bang — it’s a runaway reaction,” said Bradley Schaefer, a professor emeritus of physics and astronomy at Louisiana State University.

He likened the nova explosion to a hydrogen bomb detonating in space, adding that the resulting fireball is essentially what people will be able to see from Earth. (A nova is different from a supernova explosion, which occurs when a massive star collapses and dies.)

At its peak, the eruption should be visible to the naked eye, Schaefer said: “It’s going to be bright in the sky, so it’ll be easily visible from your backyard.”

Astronomers predict that the nova explosion could happen anytime between now and September. The last time this particular star system erupted was in 1946, Schaefer said, and another eruption will likely not occur for another 80 years or so.

Astronomers around the world are monitoring activity in the T Coronae Borealis system. Once an eruption is detected, Schaefer said, the best and brightest views will likely come within 24 hours, when it reaches roughly the same brightness as the North Star. The outburst may remain visible to the naked eye for a couple of days before it begins to fade.

In a paper published last year in the Journal for the History of Astronomy, Schaefer discovered two “long-lost” T Coronae Borealis eruptions in historical records — one documented by German monks in the year 1217 and another seen by the English astronomer Francis Wollaston in 1787.

“These monks near Augsburg, Germany, didn’t know what it was at the time, but they highlighted the eruption as being one of the two most important events of the year,” Schaefer said. “They called it in Latin ‘signum mirabile,’ which translates to ‘wonderful omen.’ It was thought to be a good sign.”

But pinpointing the exact time when skywatchers will have a chance to see this “wonderful omen” is tricky business.

“It could maybe even happen tonight,” Schaefer said. “More probably it’ll be within the next couple of months, and very probably before the end of summer.”

A rare cosmic eruption is expected to occur in the Milky Way in the coming months — an outburst so bright that a “new” star will seemingly appear for a short time in the night sky.

Could be just that or could this also be an excuse for Nemesis the sun’s twin showing up?

Could be just that or could this also be an excuse for Nemesis the sun’s twin showing up?

I don't think that you can confuse those two events because this nova will appear at the exact location in Corona Borealis constellation. On the other hand, when it appears, Nemesis will not be stationary. It will move across the sky.

I don't think that you can confuse those two events because this nova will appear at the exact location in Corona Borealis constellation. On the other hand, when it appears, Nemesis will not be stationary. It will move across the sky.
Yeah, it would make more sense to call it a comet.

Although why would tptb not just tell people our solar system has another sun ? Why would that matter to most people ?

Although why would tptb not just tell people our solar system has another sun ? Why would that matter to most people ?

Well, first of all, the twin sun is connected to the grounding phenomenon:

(L) I want to know what caused the crash of the Air Algerie flight number AH 5017? I would like to know what caused that crash?

A: Multiple elements were involved here. First there was a vortex of electric charge which quadrupled the power of the thunder stroke. Second, due to the vortex, there was a breach of the realm curtain. This induced EM effects which disoriented the pilots. Expect more of this sort of thing around the planet in future.

Q: (Pierre) Why was there a vortex of electric charge?

A: The current is grounded, thus more current "flow". Read Pierre's book!

Q: [laughter] (Pierre) Interesting recommendation.

(Kniall) Did you hear about this book?

(Andromeda) What about that thunderstorms that we had here the other day that was pretty intense?

A: Another vortex, except not so intense at ground level.

Q: (L) There was a question I wanted to ask, but it jumped out of my head... Yeah, we had a circular storm, and all of the thunder and lightning was like a ring, or a cyclonic motion around us and around all of France. I saw it on the radar the few times I checked.

(Pierre) And this grounding, it's due to more dust in the atmosphere. So you can retain more electric charge locally, so there's more disbalance and discharges.

(L) Does this have anything to do with the noted extreme quietness of the sun when it is supposed to be extremely active? It's supposed to be at a solar maximum, and the sun's disc was completely blank for several days.

A: Yes, as we said, the system is grounding.

Q: (L) You mean the solar system is grounding?

A: Yes.

Q: (Alana) Is this sort of thing going to happen more?

(Perceval) Yeah, that's what they said: "Expect more of this sort of thing around the planet in future."

Session 26 July 2014

So when the Sun’s twin shows up, it will ground the current, thus more current will flow, thus there will be more breaching of the realm border, thus there will be more window-fallers coming in and all kinds of crazy stuff happening. Plus the increase in earthquakes and volcanos and thunders and other weather phenomena.

And the PTB probably don't want to tell that to the public because people would be terrified to know at least some of this. Even without the comets that the twin pulls behind him.

And comets are the second reason why the PTB don't want the public to know about the possible arrival of the Sun's twin, because any decent astronomer will understand that if this brown dwarf comes from the Oort cloud, it will bring some things toward us with its gravitational pull which can cause a mass extinction event! And they certainly don't want to tell that to the public.

So when the Sun’s twin shows up, it will ground the current, thus more current will flow, thus there will be more breaching of the realm border, thus there will be more window-fallers coming in and all kinds of crazy stuff happening. Plus the increase in earthquakes and volcanos and thunders and other weather phenomena.

I don’t think the second sun has to be seen for those events to increase drastically, it has be happening already and the effects increased the last couple of years, the grounding is already happening. I think the fact of seeing it, it’s just confirming that it’s already in the closest position to our Sun. I might be wrong thought.

Sorry, that's sign about the terrorist attack in Moscow.

Requiem

This gives me post 9/11 vibes.

I'm getting an impression that this event is being pushed into a 9/11 situation, except in reverse.

When 9/11 happened, there was intense propaganda push with songs similar to this one trying to unify americans, the media saying that Middle East (Talibans) is responsible, and alt-media blaming Bush for organizing it to have an excuse for a war.
Now we have russians being unified, western media saying at one point that the Middle East (ISIS) is responsible, and alt-media blaming Putin for organizing it to have an excuse for a war.

Almost as if the main intention wasn't to scare people in Russia, but to turn the Westerners against Putin: "look how vile he is! killing his own people to get an excuse for a war!".

Well, i don't know if it worked exactly as planned... Some within the alt-media sphere surely took the bait, but it doesn't seem to go anywhere right now.
If they won't be able to turn it into another 9/11-like scenario then they might try again elsewhere. They do love their 9/11s.

I don’t think the second sun has to be seen for those events to increase drastically, it has be happening already and the effects increased the last couple of years, the grounding is already happening. I think the fact of seeing it, it’s just confirming that it’s already in the closest position to our Sun. I might be wrong thought.

It doesn't have to be seen, of course. It's just that when it reaches the closest position to the Sun, the effects will be the strongest.

But will it be seen with the naked eye? Under normal circumstances, it can't. But perhaps the electric current will make it visible, just like some comets become visible all of a sudden. Like this one:

A once-faint comet has made a sudden leap from obscurity to center stage. Comet 17P Holmes, now visible to northern hemisphere residents, increased its brightness by a factor of one million this week, going from magnitude 17 to 2. This makes it visible to the unaided eye as well as binoculars and telescopes, offering a unique viewing opportunity for sky watchers.

On October 23rd, the comet was a dim 17th magnitude, 25,000 times too faint to be seen with the unaided eye. One day later, it had brightened to 7th magnitude, and the most recent observations peg it at magnitude 2 to 3: an increase of a factor of one million.

(The magnitude scale used by astronomers is logarithmic.)

How could a tiny comet, whose nucleus is no more than two miles across, grow so bright so fast?

Perhaps a crack opened in the comet’s surface, exposing fresh ice to the sun and causing an explosive eruption of dust and gas.

No one knows for sure. Undoubtedly, professional astronomers will be studying it closely in the weeks to come.

Well, first of all, the twin sun is connected to the grounding phenomenon:

And the PTB probably don't want to tell that to the public because people would be terrified to know at least some of this. Even without the comets that the twin pulls behind him.

And comets are the second reason why the PTB don't want the public to know about the possible arrival of the Sun's twin, because any decent astronomer will understand that if this brown dwarf comes from the Oort cloud, it will bring some things toward us with its gravitational pull which can cause a mass extinction event! And they certainly don't want to tell that to the public.
Yes of course. I meant once it is already visible, if that were to transpire, why call it a comet instead of just coming out and saying that we have discovered a second sun that interacts with our system ?

But I think I have the idea, that would probably just boil down to pure control over the narrative.

Admitting there is another solar object at this point in time would be akin to admitting that their "leadership" under science has faltered in a major way.

Yes of course. I meant once it is already visible, if that were to transpire, why call it a comet instead of just coming out and saying that we have discovered a second sun that interacts with our system ?

But I think I have the idea, that would probably just boil down to pure control over the narrative.

Admitting there is another solar object at this point in time would be akin to admitting that their "leadership" under science has faltered in a major way.

I don't think that such revelation by itself would falter the leadership of the PTB. Maybe in the past, but not in this day and age. But seeing chaotic things on this planet and chaotic things in the sky, at the same time, would. And people might come to the conclusion that "gods are angry" for some reason. Which will turn them against leadership. But without the real chaos on the planet, I don't think that they will rebel.

And in the past, even saying that a comet approaches would probably instill a fear in people. But not in our times, because we don't see them as something dangerous. But with a second sun, with our modern knowledge about what that means in the grand scheme of things... It would only need one scientist to appear on Joe Rogan's show and say what I just said, and all hell would break loose.

Hi trhouston, You have been for quite some time, so a very belated welcome to our forum.:welcome: Could you please introduce yourself in our newbies section, so we can get to know you a bit better? Nothing personal, if you don't want to. You could tell us how you found us, whether you have Laura's work and so on and for inspiration you can look at other newbies' posts if you don't know what to write. Thank you!
Hi Gwenllian I would be more than happy to!! I am surprised, plesantly I might add that anyone noticed. :-)

Back
Top Bottom