Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Session Date: March 9th 2024

Laura and Andromeda at the board

Niall, Joe, Gaby, Ark, PoB, Chu, Scottie, Luna, Pikabu

FOTCM Members attending via Zoom:

3DStudent, A Jay, Abats, Adobe, Aeneas, aimarok, Aiming, Alana, Alejo, Altair, aluminumfalcon, Anamarija, anartist, AndrewMn, annp, Approaching Infinity, Aragorn, Aya, Bluefyre, Bo, brandon, Breton, cassandra, Cosmos, Deliverance, Dirgni, DougEE, dugdeep, Eboard10, Ellipse, Fabric, Faith, finduilas495, France, Gawan, genero81, Glenn, Gottathink, Gwenllian, Herondancer, Hesper, Hesperides, hlat, honzap, iamthatis, irjO, iscreamsandwish, Jacques, JeanneT, JEEP, jess, Josi, Kenlee, KJN, Konstantin, korzik18, laurentien2, Laurs, Learner, Lilou, loreta, LQB, Luc, Luis Miguel, M, Maat, Maiko, marek760, Mari, Mark7, Mike, Mikkael, Mililea, Mrs. Peel, msante, Natus Videre, Navigator, Neil, Nicholas, nicklebleu and his wife, Nienna, Obi, Ollie, Oxajil, Pecha, PERLOU, Puma, RedFox, rrraven, Ryan, rylek, Ryu, Saman, seek10, seeker2seer, Stoneboss, sToRmR1dR, T.C., Theodor, Timótheos, thorbiorn, Tristan, Turgon, Ursus Minor, whitecoast, williamsj, Windmill Knight, Yas, Ysus, Zar

Q: (L) Today is the 9th of March, 2024. By the way, how's Redrock?

(Gaby) He should be in the recovery center.

(L) He's in the recovery center?

(Gaby) Getting there, yeah.

(Chu) A little better, yeah.

(L) He's somewhat better. Okay. Well if he watches this, Redrock, our thoughts are with you. Yeah, let's get right to it because it looks to me like this is going to take a while just to even get going here. So let's see if anything's... Hello, is there anyone there?

[Planchette zooms around pointing at various numbers]

(L) It's going after numbers... Okay, start the number sequence over again because I don't know what you're talking about. First of all, who do we have with us?

A: Qoininna of Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) And what's the deal with the numbers?

A: Sequence of program change.

Q: (L) What program change?

A: Your reality is about to undergo one such.

Q: (L) And what would the numbers do for us?

A: Sorry, that was information code unknown to you as yet.

Q: (L) Okay. So, you were parsing some kind of... something similar to a computer code?

A: Close.

Q: (Joe) Do these program changes of the type our reality is about to undergo happen fairly frequently? Have they happened in our lifetimes before?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Do they happen frequently?

A: No

Q: (Gaby) Was 9-11 one?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Was the assassination of John F. Kennedy one?

Q: (Joe) Well, neither of those events were positive from our perspective. So, it’s probably best to assume that this next one will be the same – i.e. not positive from our perspective?

A: Close

Q: (Joe) And when they say, "is about to undergo", is that imminent or within the next year?

A: Months or so.

Q: (Joe) What are the chances of Trump being assassinated this year?

A: Possible made to look natural event.

Q: (Gaby) Like a heart attack.

A: Stroke.

Q: (Joe) Does the program change that they're talking about that's within X number of months relate to the releasing of a new virus?

A: Not yet.

Q: (Andromeda) So something else before that.

(Niall) Geopolitics. Ukraine.

(Joe) Is it related to geopolitics in Ukraine and Russia?

Q: (Joe) Should we give any credence to the European politicians' talk of Europe going to war with Russia?

A: Some, certainly. Hubris knows no bounds.

Q: (Niall) They really, really, really, really don't want Putin to win.

(L) And they really, really, really don't want Trump to win, and they're really, really, really getting desperate and the reason for their desperation seems to me that there is some big change approaching. Is that part of it?

Q: (Joe) So the program change then is something other than the work or the machinations of the overt political elite in the West?

Q: (L) Is it 4D STS?

Q: (Joe) What is it, Laura? What is it then?

(Niall) A space threat?

A: Watch the skies and land and oceans.

Q: (L) Well, that's everything.

(Andromeda) But mostly natural.

(Niall) Earth changes.

(Andromeda) Except for possibly an alien invasion.

(L) How many of y'all have the sessions in a searchable format? I mean, I'm assuming some of you do.

(Joe) They all have access to it online in a handy, searchable format.

(L) Did we not ask a question about the Black Knight satellite previously? We did. Okay. Can you find that and show it to us? Paste it in the chat.

[Search in progress...]

(L) But anyway, y'all remember that it was already asked. Now, Altair, you have asked the question: How old in years is the oldest form of the Russian language? Where is Altair?

(Altair) I am here.

(L) Okay. Have you done research on this?

(Altair) Yes, but the official theory is just like several hundred years. There are no records older than several hundred years and it's a bit suspicious.

(L) Okay. Well see, that information should have been included in your question.

(Chu) But I even wonder if you'll get a clear answer, because what is considered Old Russian, Old Slavonic? In that case you go much further. Russian is the modern...

(L) The modern version of the Old Slavonic. How old is that?

(Chu) 1200, I think.

(L) Well anyway, we'll ask the question:

(Altair) How old in years is the oldest form of the Russian language?

A: 1300.

Q: (L) So that would be 1300 years ago. What does that amount to?

(Niall) 700 or 800 AD, which Putin recently said was when the Russian state formed.

Q: (L) This is Ennio:

(Ennio) You mentioned some months ago that there is a group of elites that was communicating with 4D STS about managing humanity's future. Have there been any developments in their discussions?

A: Not that you can know.

Q: (L) Next:

(Ennio) Anything new that the aliens are proposing the elite do that we haven't yet heard about from the likes of Gates and Schwab ?

A: No.

Q: (L) That was kind of a wasted question, but I just wanted to ask it just to demonstrate.

(Joe) "Anything new." I mean, how general can you be?

(L) Yeah, garbage in, garbage out. And then you ask further questions about it:

(Ennio) Is this 4D STS group the same bunch you once said, made an agreement they didn't keep to with President Eisenhower and his associates?

Q: (L) Now this one is a little more interesting:

(Ennio) Is the group of elites that are in discussions with these 4D STS ambassadors not aware of the aliens’ long history of abductions and hybridization of humans? Are they not aware?

Q: (L) So they are aware?

Q: (L) What does that get you?

(Joe) We already knew that. That's in the sessions as well.

(L) Okay, this is a little more interesting:

(Ennio) Israel was one of the most aggressive countries in the world when it came to vaccinating for COVID, locking down the public, etc. Was there anything in their batches of vaxxes that were tailor-made for portions of the Israeli public, like in the realm of ethnic-specific weapons designed to injure or kill the Semitic among them?

A: Same as for most though different batches were varied.

Q: (L) But we don't know. Is there any kind of elevated death rate or excessive deaths in Israel like there are in so many other places? Do you know that, Ennio?

(Chu) He's not there.

(L) He's not there. That's not very good. Okay. Because I read something recently that said that Ashkenazi were not as affected by COVID or the vaccines as other people.

(Niall) I read that Israel recorded an increase in fertility rates, whereas everyone else had the opposite.

(Joe) After the vaccine?

(Niall) Is it the vaccine or COVID? I'm not sure. It's ‘20 or ‘21.

(L) So that's almost like verification that they're the ones that are in the position that are communicating with whoever's creating these vaccines and what they're designed for.

(Niall) Isn't Albert Bourla, the head of Pfizer, an American Jew?

(L) I don't know. Yeah, so that was a little more interesting.

(Ennio) Are Ukrainian soldiers who were killed in action being reanimated and made to serve other forces at this time?

(Ennio) Nikolai Patrushev of Russia's Security Council has sounded the alarm about the growing potential for some new and unheard of disease to come from Washington and the US military. Was his information connected to the Disease X ebola/rhinovirus we discussed with you?

Q: (L) Didn't we ask which? Oh, we asked about the Atlantean language, but then... Altair, didn't we ask about the Atlantean language and the oldest language or whatever? Do you remember?

(Atlair) Yes. You asked several years ago about the oldest alphabet and they said it was Old Germanic, but I'm not sure how it is connected to the Kantekkian language. That's all I remember.

(Approaching Infinity) There was a reference, I think it was a year ago, that Indo-European was the Kantekkian language, right? And it was like the remainder… or I can't remember the word that they used - the remainder of the Kantekkian language that survived and that was the origin of what we call Proto-Indo-European or something like that.

Session 14th January 2023 said:
Q: (Ze Germans) What was the first Indo-European language created by the gene builders?

A: Indo-European was not "created". Language emerged into your reality.

Q: (L) It "emerged"...

A: Indo-European was a misnomer for the remnants of the Kantekkian language.

(L) Yeah. Didn't they say something about the Basque language too?

(Chu) That was more recent about the aliens.

(L) That was fairly recent.

(Chu) That was more recent about the alien language.

(L) The alien language.

(Chu) That it was similar to Basque.

(L) That's creepy. So, I would say that the modern, oh, well, okay... Let's ask.

(Altair) Which modern language is closest to Kantekkian?

A: Old Germanic.

Q: (L) All right. Okay, seek10 asked this:

(seek10) It is estimated that the PTB brought in 10 million immigrants into the US semi-secretly. What is the agenda behind it other than creating the background to control dissent, increase general misery for the population through various means like Agenda 2030 policies, divide the public, cheap labor, excuse for more surveillance, etc.?

A: The simplest of all: voters. The "PTB" do not realize that they have taken a tiger by the tail. Also recent plans to pack the military. Will not turn out well.

Q: (L) Okay.

(Altair) Why do Basques have the highest incidence of RH negative blood of any people in the world?

A: Less mixing with outsiders. But also consider the indigenous people of South America and the Western hemisphere.

Q: (L) So I perceive, perhaps wrongly, that there was something more to that question than you actually put into it. Am I correct that you wanted to know something about HOW DID THEY GET the high percentage of negative blood? Yeah?

(Altair) Yes. I thought it was connected to Atlantis in some way, but I wasn't sure how.

(L) Okay. He thought it was connected to Atlantis. Was he in fact, correct in that assumption that was latent in the question and not perfectly expressed?

Q: (L) Well, you know, the one thing that's always bothered me has been the fact that there was so much RH negative blood in Central South America. I mean among the indigenous peoples of the Americas plus this little group of Basques, and yet somehow they are vastly different in some respects. I mean very different physically and otherwise. So that's something that deserves some research, and maybe some genetic studies.

(Chu) They're not always so different language-wise.

(L) Yeah, that's true. Some of those Native American languages... What are they, agglutinative?

(Chu) Yeah.

(L) Yeah. Okay, next:

(Altair) Will virus X be designed to be ethno-specific?

A: They will try, but these things can get out of hand quickly.

(Joe) And who would it be... Who would be targeted?

(L) In other words, which ethnicity will be targeted?

A: Mostly dark skinned people.

Q: (L) Well, that's bizarre.

(Joe) As in Middle Eastern?

A: Among others.

Q: (L) It would be a lot of indigenous peoples.

(Joe) As part of a depopulation goal.

(Scottie) Well, if you want to take over Africa, that's a good way to do it.

(L) Yeah.

(Niall) So much for diversity and inclusion!

(L) Yeah, diversity, equity, and inclusion. Shot that to hell. Okay:

(Altair) Why do people often report the ceasing of all sounds from the environment when a UFO passes closely? It's like UFOs carry a zone of silence with them.

A: They carry a zone of 4D with them.

Q: (Andromeda) So 4D is quiet.

(L) Okay.

(seek10) The C's mentioned that the Book of Enoch was written by a Sanskrit society in India...

(L) And I think you have to really distinguish because there are various parts to the Book of Enoch and some of them are older than other parts. The very oldest parts I'm assuming we will be asking this question about.

(seek10) The C's mentioned that the Book of Enoch was written by a Sanskrit society in India and that there was a nuclear war between then and the expanded present. The question is: Were the Paranthas the Sanskrit society in India at that time?

(L) Now you're going to get a little circle here, seek10:

(seek10) If so, what is the origin of the Dravidian languages?

(L) It's not so, so I'll still ask: What is the origin of the Dravidian languages?

A: Paranthas.

Q: (L) And that didn't help much, did it? I knew they were going to do that. I knew it! [laughter]

(seek10) So can I ask, is there any way we can identify who was in India at that time?

A: Paranthas and Atlantean types and some Kantekkian types. See Mohenjo-daro and related sites.

(seek10) Was the period of the writing of the Book of Enoch before the destruction of Kantek?

Q: (L) Here's another one:

(seek10) Is the Haplogroup F-M89 migration signal in DNA study a result of the 50,000-year-ago nuclear war?

(L) Can we have some background on that? We don't even know what you're talking about.

(seek10) Yeah, so when I look at the DNA studies, the Haplogroup F-M89 signal is spreading from the center of India to the south and to the other areas. Other areas are Southeast Asia, Indonesia, and Australia. That specific signal is around 48K BCE. It is exactly matching with the nuclear war period. So based on that, it looks like that nuclear war happened in North/Central India. This makes sense, because the Kantekkians were occupying the Northern Hemisphere. So the natural target would have been the north/central portion of India. Of course they could have bombed the south too. But based on the signal, it happened in North/Central India.

(L) Okay, so is the Haplogroup F-M89 migration signal in DNA study a result of the 50,000 year-ago nuclear war?

A: Good find!

Q: (L) I think that's a yes! Yeah, it's a good catch. Okay.

(seek10) How long after the nuclear war did North India become inhabitable? Assuming 50% of the destroyed land that the C’s mentioned is located in North/Central India. Is it 2000 years?

Q: (L) Okay. Now, Ryan:

(Ryan) Do organic portals predominantly view the world from a left hemispheric perspective?

Q: (Ryan) Does more functional inhibition of the right hemisphere take place in their brains than in the brain of a potentially souled person?

Q: (L) I think he may be making some assumptions about organic portals that aren't actually justified because remember, until the person really allows their soul essence to begin to develop and grow, we're all organic portals in a sense, bodily. And if you think about it, you remember when the C's said that souls entered into Neanderthal bodies and changed their DNA thereby. That would suggest that Neanderthals were organic portals. And probably, before the 309,000 year event, which was supposedly the time of The Fall, ALL human types were basically organic portals. I think organic portals, they're just like all of us, there's just something higher that can't develop in them, and we have to be careful about saying, oh, well they're going to be left brained or right brained or whatever and trying to...

(Niall) Find physical characteristics.

(L) Right.

(Andromeda) Yeah, it's not what you have but how it's used in actuality.

(L) And of course, they also said that defective organic portals were psychopaths, you know, the essential psychopaths. Okay... Ryan, you're asking about the branes discussed in the 11th August, 2018 session.

(Ryan) Does the"Cosmic Web" reflect the way all these branes interact with an infinite dimensional space?

(L) What is the Cosmic Web?

(Ryan) The "Cosmic Web" is I think a generally accepted astronomical term for the connection of galaxies together into sort of clusters and this giant kind of web-like structure, sort of the further they zoom out into the observable universe.

(L) Okay. So does the "Cosmic Web" reflect the way all these branes interact within an infinite dimensional space?

Q: (L) So a galaxy could actually be a brane?

Q: (L) All right.

(Ryan) Was Alexei Navalny murdered?

(Altair) Jacob Rothschild died recently. Where is his soul now and what is it doing?

A: Sleeping.

Q: (L) You said that about Adolf Hitler?

Q: (L) Well, okay, that's it. He's sleeping. Here's irjO:

(irjO) At the time of the final destruction of Atlantis, did the crystals create unstable dimensional windows that resulted in a portion of the Atlantean land and its occupants going to another dimension/reality?

Q: (L) Didn't expect that.

(irjO) If yes, what is the probability that such a lost land might rejoin our reality as the Earth transitions to 4D?

A: Zero.

Q: (L) Okay:

(irjO) Is the movie 'Astral City', which tells the journey of a doctor who dies and goes, lives, and works in "heaven", close to how we perceive and exist in 5th density?

A: For some.

Q: (irjO) Is talking/communicating with your higher self also mean getting to communicate with your 5D Self?

A: Sometimes for some.

Q: (irjO) Is it true that one is able to communicate with our higher self by dowsing with a pendulum or a similar instrument?

A: For some sometimes.

Q: (Joe) There's a pattern there... [laughter]

(L) Yeah.

(irjO) If yes, would that depend on the person and the intention?

(L) And they're going to say, "For some, sometimes," right? [laughter]

Q: (L) All right. You guys asked the questions! I'm just the intermediary here. I'm just the messenger.

(Altair) Who has been damaging internet cables in the Red Sea and to what purpose?

A: Houthis. Destroy comms for Israel and supporters.

Q: (Scottie) I stand corrected.

(Niall) Good for them.

(L) Who stands corrected?

(Scottie) Me.

(L) Why? Who did you think it was?

(Scottie) Because I said the Houthis could never do it. It would be like some powerful state actor, blah, blah, blah, but obviously the Houthis are a lot more capable than I gave them credit for.

(Niall) Yeah.

(Joe) Well, they also said that those particular cables were in some places only a hundred meters underwater and then they came out on land.

(L) Okay:

(Ryan) You mentioned that Atlantis underwent 3 incarnations over a 100,000 year period (31/05/1997). If the "Flood of Noah" and Paranthan nuclear war were two of the three cataclysms, was the first cataclysm at the time of the Youngest Toba eruption after the destruction of Kantek?

Q: (Ryan) In approximately 26.5K BCE, the Taupo supervolcano in New Zealand erupted, which is 'somewhat' close to the arrival of the STS Orion headquarters for the Sol system that you mentioned in 04/12/1999. Were both of these events related to any larger event, and if so, what was that event?

A: A cometary bombardment.

Q: (Ryan) In the 31st May, 1997 session, at that time, you would not identify a group with whom you have been in contact since they were on Kantek. Are you able to identify this group for us now?

Q: (L) Good try. Now, Nienna asks:

(Nienna) I have a question about the Dark Pyramid underground in Alaska.

Background information:

Former Counterintelligence Agent Doug Mutschler in 1992, heard about China detonating a nuclear device underground and it was so massive an explosion that the shockwaves went all of the way to Alaska where the geologists studying the shock waves found an underground structure shaped like a pyramid 80 kilometers southwest of Mt. McKinley in Alaska. He waited for the news station to air the story again the next day for further information on it, but there was nothing. So he went to the local station that had aired it to get the information from them, but was told by the station manager that they had never run a story like that. However, upon leaving the station a junior editor told him that they had indeed run the story, but afterwards, two men came and took all information about the pyramid and left.

Mr. Mutschler tried to find out more information about it but was stopped every time and told not to continue. In 2012, he contacted Linda Moulton Howe to see if she could find anything about it. She reached out to see if anyone had any information about it and a man called her and said that there was an underground pyramid, larger than the one at Giza. It's 550 feet from the bottom to the top, made of solid black stone and it's believed to be very, very ancient. Some people claim that it's millions of years old.

Upon further investigation, she talked to someone whose father was supposedly flown to the site and said:

"The pilot told my dad the Alaska site was 'every bit as hush hush as the Manhattan Project.'” The pilot also told him that it was not a nuclear device; it was not made by man; nobody is supposed to know this place even exists. This thing is some kind of power generator and it's thousands of years old. It's made out of stone like a pyramid. They don't know where it came from, who made it or how it works. But it can generate enough power to power the whole North Slope, all of Alaska, and probably the whole country of Canada!" - Bruce L. Pearson, New Jersey

There's a thread on the forum about it (Is The US Government Hiding An Alien Pyramid in Alaska? | The Alaska Triangle) as well as an article on SOTT (Is there an ancient 'dark pyramid' in Alaska?).

Here are some questions:

Is there really a pyramid underground in Alaska?

If so, are the reports about it accurate?

If so, who built it?

When was it built?

If it is transmitting energy, is it still in use today?

If so, who is using it and for what purpose?

Does it suppress consciousness as stated by Tom DeLonge?

Was it built above ground and buried naturally through the millennia?

(L) Okay, so: Is there really a pyramid underground in Alaska? If so, are the reports about it accurate?

A: No and no.

Q: (L) Okay, well that ends the topic.

(Scottie) Well, that's no fun!

(L) Yeah, I thought that was a good question. I liked it. I like hidden mysteries. Well, next question:

(Approaching Infinity) Was there a violent confrontation between aliens and humans at the Dulce base in the late 1970s as originally claimed by Paul Bennewitz?

Q: (Approaching Infinity) Did Phil Schneider do work for the Dulce base?

Q: (Approaching Infinity) Did he survive the firefight as he claimed?

Q: (Approaching Infinity) Was the confrontation Lazar read about the same one?

Q: (Approaching Infinity) Were the Aryans that were involved in the Villa-Boas abduction related to the undergrounders? (Background: session November 4, 1994, where they said the abductors were Aryans "in transit")

Q: (L) Okay. It says abductors were Aryans in transit. What do you mean by "Aryans in transit?"

A: On their way back.

Q: (L) On their way back to their home planet?

Q: (L) Were those 3D type aliens?

A: Bidensity.

Q: (Approaching Infinity) Were the Nordic-looking aliens in at least some of the contactee cases from the 1950s actually Aryan undergrounders?

Q: (Approaching Infinity) Were the mythical white and bearded civilization teachers like Viracocha and Quetzalcoatl deep-level punctuators?

Q: (Approaching Infinity) What about Oannes?

A: Lizzie.

Q: (Approaching Infinity) In an early session you said that Admiral Byrd expected only to encounter "an encampment of detached Nazis” in Antarctica during Operation High Jump. What did he actually encounter?

A: Cannibal window fallers.

Q: (L) That was pleasant.

(Approaching Infinity) In 1988, Byrd's son Richard Byrd Jr. died mysteriously at the age of 68. He was found malnourished and dehydrated in a vacant warehouse after having been missing for three weeks. He had been en route to Washington for an event ceremony in honor of his father. What happened to him?

A: SPA. Link was established by his father.

Q: (L) Well, that's creepy.

(Altair) What are the chances of military escalation in Transnistria this year?

A: Good.

Q: (Altair) What are the chances of open and direct military confrontation between some NATO members and Russia this year?

A: 50/50.

Q: (L) So it's uncertain yet, but they sure want it!

(Altair) When did The Fall happen on Kantek? Was it the same time as on Earth (309 KYA)?

Q: (Pikabu) Meow! Meow. [Pikabu verifies that the session is proceeding properly...]

(L) Hello baby girl! Mama's here.

(Altair) If true Semites are descendants of Kantekkians, and 4D STS tried to get rid of them, why were they brought to Earth in the first place after the destruction of their planet?

A: Tiger by the tail syndrome.

Q: (L) So they had plans for them that didn't turn out exactly the way they wanted them to.

(seek10) Is Krishna a fictional character based on cometary activity?

A: Only in part.

Q: (seek10) Is there a submerged continent/island/city called Kumara Kandam in the Indian Ocean as claimed by Ancient Tamil civilization proponents?

Q: (seek10) If so, was it during Lemurian times or Atlantean times? Which period was it?

A: Later.

Q: (L) How about the 12,000 year-ago event?

A: Closer

Q: (seek10) When did the Sunda Strait (between Java and Sumatra) form? Was it during the 564 AD cometary explosion period (and Krakatoa volcano eruption) OR during the "Noah's Flood" period OR the 70KYA Krakatoa eruption?

A: 70KYA.

Q: (L) Okay, that's the extent of the written questions. Now let's see what we have coming up here on the chat...

(Cosmos) Had Putin picked out Medvedev as his successor early on and prepared him to educate himself to be able/ready to follow in his footsteps?

Q: (Cosmos) Is Medvedev on the same page as Putin in terms of goals, views and humanity?

A: Mostly.

Q: (M) Can we ask the C’s what the aphelion is for the Sun's twin, brown dwarf? That was asked years ago in 1998 but no answer was given at that time.

(L) Okay. You can expect that if no answer was given years ago in 1998 about the aphelion of the brown dwarf, that you're not going to get it now. So give it up.

(M) Did anyone ever ask if in 4D, when a life span is over and then is recycled to 5D and then back to 4D, does the same thing happen where the past life is mostly forgotten like in 3D?

(L) Now that's an interesting question. If a person recycles from 4D to 5D to 4D again, do they forget their past lives?

Q: (Andromeda) Hmm, never thought of that.

(M) Were the current fires in Texas started by DEW (Directed Energy Weapons)?

Q: (Keit) During the winter of 2023-2024, Russia experienced an inordinately large number of utility accidents all over the country, especially burst water pipes for central heating. People say that it is either due to wear and tear of the utility networks or weather extremes and fluctuations. Are they correct?

Q: (Keit) And what could be additional or underlying reasons for such a large number of accidents?

A: (L) Well, you just gave it. Extreme wear and tear and fluctuations and conditions.

Q: (Joe) But what if I'm not satisfied with that answer and I want a different answer?

(L) She wants a different answer?

(Chu) Well, she asked first if it was correct, and then they said yes.

(L) So, okay, it's done.

(Keit) The US issued an "imminent terror attack" warning regarding Moscow for the next 48 hours, though it's not clear when exactly the warning was given. This warning was repeated by many other Western consulates. They warned their citizens not to come to Russia because apparently "extremists have imminent plans to target large gatherings in Moscow". Why was this warning given and what is really going on?

A: Attempts to frighten and disrupt. Also letting Russia know that the "deep state" is in charge. Wait for interesting developments.

Q: (Ursus Minor) What is the percentage of migrants arriving in Europe during the last year that came out of fear for their lives and political oppression?

A: 10.

Q: (L) 10%.

(thorbiorn) There is the book: “Dancing Past the Dark: Distressing Near-Death Experiences”, by Nancy Evans Bush. What influences the variability of near-death experiences, and in particular why do some people have disturbing experiences?

A: No matter where you go, there you are.

Q: (L) So you have distressing near-death experiences because of the way you behaved or treated other people in life?

Q: (Navigator) I'd like to ask about the Zone of Silence as referenced in its own thread. My speculation is that the area of the Chihuahuan Desert (of which the Zone of Silence is part of, see the thread for details), was a cometary bombardment hit zone at one point, and the materials deposited as a result of this could explain, at least partially, the reported physical anomalies. But, as this area is also geographically connected to New Mexico and Arizona, areas reported as being high in UFO/extraterrestrial activity, it could be the case that there is more than just magnetic aberrations to the Zone. I am thinking bases, portals or whatnot (Edgar Cayce also reported this). So, some open questions: What is it with the Zone of Silence that has been witness to physical anomalies and strange UFO encounters?

A: 4D bleedthrough.

Q: (Navigator) What was the US Government interested in, after they arrived in the area to recover the Athena sounding rocket in 1970?

A: Covering up any signs of alien activity involvement.

Q: (Alejo) What was the importance of sending that numeric message at the start? What was the purpose?

A: (L) I think they explained it; that they were reading a code and it came through and it's not something we would understand. Okay.

Q: (Alejo) Is the big program change related to Putin's life or death?

Q: (T.C.) Was Nuland's retirement a necessary step in the process?

Q: (Niall) Why did she resign?

(Joe) That last question is a good example of a question that's kind of not very useful.

(L) Oh, I didn't read the whole context.

(Chu) It was: "Since the upcoming change, mentioned at the beginning of the session, was related to geopolitics and Ukraine, was Nuland's retirement a necessary step in the process?"

(Joe) Right, but it seems that the focus of the question would be, why did she retire?

(Niall) Why did Nuland retire?

(Joe) If you ask that question you get all the rest.

A: Health mostly.

Q: (L) So she's in bad health.

[Discussion about a question that was skipped earlier, while members searched in the old transcripts to see if it had already been asked.]

(irjO) The Black Knight was the name first given to a satellite or object detected by astronomers in the early 1960s circling the Earth in a polar orbit - allegedly neither American nor Russian. Is it space junk, as the debunkers say, or a real satellite?

Q: (irjO) Who built it?

A: Nordics and Lizzies.

Q: (irjO) What was/is its function?

A: Scanning and sending directed control signals. Can bounce to reach targets.

Q: (L) Are you all happy now? [laughter] [Reading the chat] What was that? Go up.

”Session 21st September 2001” said:
Session 21 September 2001:

Q: (L) I am curious about this object that was seen in orbit around the Earth by an amateur astronomer. As soon as he announced it, it was suddenly explained away as an old rocket booster that was orbiting the Sun, and has now been recaptured and is in orbit around Earth. Yeah, right. Since 1969 it's been orbiting the Sun. Is this an old, cast- off rocket booster?

Q: (L) What is it?

A: High level scanner of sectors.

Q: (L) Like a radar? A satellite?

A: Similar, but more advanced.

Q: (L) Who does it belong to?

A: High level consortium.

Q: (L) Human or alien?

A: Both.

(L) A high level scanner of sectors. Basically the same thing. Similar but more advanced high level consortium. Human or alien? Both. Well, okay. I think that must be the one, it was about the Black Knight. We just didn't name it that.

(Ursus Minor) Did the Thule society channel an alien race or subterraneans?

A: Neither. Were visited by Nordics.

Q: (Ursus Minor) When Germans went underground before 1945 who were they assimilated by? Subterraneans or an alien race?

A: The two are cooperating. "Aliens" run the operations.

Q: (Ursus Minor) How many Nazi UAPs had become operational until April 1945?

A: 3.

Q: (L) Does that help you in any way? Next. This question is not clear to me.

(seek10) Did Dwarika of Krishna legend (the western coast of India) submerge during the "Noah's Great Flood" event?

(L) Is Dwarika a person or a place?

(seek10) It's a place.

(L) Okay. Did it submerge during the 12,000 year-ago event? That's the Noah's Great Flood event, I guess.

Q: (seek10) Is it an Atlantean colony?

Q: (Pecha) Given the lax border policy of the USA and numerous reports of possible sleeper cells entering the country, plus that remote viewing session that Edward Riordan did of dead bodies stacked on each other, and another report of a possible 9/11 level trauma event happening - are any of these connected to one another?

Q: (Niall) It's all connected, man.

(L) Yeah, it's all connected.

(Joe) I have a question: Is stuff all connected?

A: Yes. [laughter]

Q: (Mark7) Any new way(s) the Wave might manifest itself in 2024?

(Niall) It's already here.

A: Pay attention. Some things are slow and subtle, others are by leaps and bounds.

Q: (M) Regarding the question about aphelion, back in the 5 Sept 1998 session they said they would not answer yet because "Not yet, as you need more understanding of those cycles that you so keenly allude to". So I was asking now because maybe you'd gained more understanding.

(L) You're asking because you think I've gained more understanding? What about you? Huh? You figure it out! Tell me! Why do I have to do everything? [laughter]

(M) I read the session and I couldn't figure out what they were saying that you "keenly alluded to". It wasn't clear to me in the session what the hell they were talking about. So I'm like, what?

(L) Keenly, as in, I'm really anxious for them to give me the answers. Yeah, yeah, yeah. [laughter]

(fabric) Was Ryan Garcia (famous boxer) forced to watch satanic rituals which included child abuse at Bohemian Grove as he claims?

Q: (Altair) Were there any retrievals of crashed 4D STO crafts on Earth?

Q: (Altair) What is the percentage of "goodness" in the current president of Belarus, Lukashenko?

(L) The percentage of "goodness"! [laughter]

(Joe) What a question! Let's define goodness first.

(Niall) 50.01.

(PoB) 150. [laughter]

(L) Percentage of goodness... Can you answer that?

Q: (irjO) What are the chances of Maduro winning the next presidential elections in Venezuela? Does he still have a lot of support?

Q: (Niall) Are you surprised by that answer, irjO?

(Joe) Shouldn't be...

(Niall) If you are, you haven't been paying attention...

(irjO) Not really. A little bit, but not really. But there's a lot of propaganda, so...

(Joe) I have a question. Was Biden on drugs the other night at his State of the Union speech?

Q: (Joe) What drug was he on?

A: Meth.

Q: (Niall) Oh my God! He's such a scumbag!

(Joe) Did you see how radically different he was, in terms of his coherence and his enthusiasm and stuff? So they gave him some meth, as in, methamphetamine.

(Niall) Well, these people are taking adrenochrome, so yeah, meth is like, meh!

(Joe) Well, there is probably high quality medical grade meth, for the president...

(Niall) Or did he get it from Hunter?

(Chu) Probably!

(L) I mean, meth lasts for hours. I mean, cocaine only lasts for a short time. Why mess around? I mean, go for the gold! [laughter]

(Andromeda) Well, he had a presidential address, you know!

(Niall) He's such a scumbag!

(Joe) Well, they're just uppers, Niall. He needs some uppers.

(L) OK, let's keep going.

(Altair) Are Putin or any of his advisers aware of the C's material?

Q: (Ryan) Is the mainstream scientific metaphor of DNA as a "blueprint" incorrect, and a better metaphor would be a "recording device" that forms information into a more stable state?

Q: (M) What is the percentage chance of the USA presidential election actually taking place later this year?

A: Good.

Q: (Niall) When they said meth, did they mean crystal meth?

Q: (Niall) Oh, right. Okay.

(Joe) Come on, Niall!

(L) You mean methamphetamine, the medical grade pill type thing?

(Joe) It's some top quality presidential meth we're talking about here. You know what I'm saying? You don't go on the street to get off some kind of...

(Niall) Well, when people say meth, when you say meth...

(Alejo) Tucker called the meth.

(L) Did he?

(Jones) In the sessions from October 1995, questions were asked about the MIAs and KIAs in various wars with the suggestion that they were abducted and the word 'reanimated' was used and that they're still alive.

”Session 14th October 1995” said:
A: Viet Nam MIA's, where do you suppose they are now?

Q: (L) Well, I'm hoping you're going to tell us! (T) Some of them... (TK) Have they been abducted? (T) Some of them got blown up so badly that they couldn't be found, so they were listed as MIAs, because they couldn't mark them as KIAs. Some of them are deserters, some of them... well, deserters would fall into several classifications, which I won't bother getting into. Some of them went into the drug trade. (TK) Some of them just decided they liked it better over there. (T) Yeah, there's that, and some of them, I would imagine, have been either abducted or swapped, moved into the secret government. (L) Is all of this correct?

Q: (T): That's why they can't tell people where they are... (TK) Are we supposed to still be on the military subject? (J) Who knows?

A: KIA's... Are a separate subject!! KIA's, how many really were?

Q:(T) How many of the 60,000 really were killed? How many of them are listed as dead when they're not? Intelligence... (TK) Tell you what, they could recruit... There were so many different kinds of people that went over there, they could have recruited a bunch... (J): Yeah, that's true. (L) OK, now, are you going to give us a hint as to where they are and what they're doing right now? Are these some of the people working in these underground places?

A: Yes..Yes...Yes.

Q: (L) That's where those personnel are coming from... their lives, they have died the philosopher's death.

A: And many other places, times. etc...

Q: (TK) Wars all through the ages. How many are we talking about? (L) What kind of a number are we talking about here?

A: Since your imagination center is on low frequency tonight, suppose we have to spell it all out for you, but at least it is fun to watch the impact, like "A ton of bricks" falling on your heads!!

Q: (L) Go ahead, spell it out for us. How many are we talking about here?

A: W.W.II, 72,355, still alive where????

Q: (L) Is that the correct figure?... (T) Now, wait a minute...

Q: (T): That's how many people the secret government has snatched up? (J) From W.W.II. (SV) That's not talking Korea... (TK) That's out of something like 40 million... (L) Frank, how many? (F) Total People in W.W.II was 70 to 80 million... (TK) Military casualties... . we're not talking about just U.S. military, either, we're talking about total, anybody.... (T): Are you talking about total... all killed in action in W.W.II? (L) No, they said... read it.... (J) "W.W.II, 72,355 still alive. Where???" (L) Still alive! (T) That were supposedly killed in action...

Q: (T): From all branches of the service.

Q: (TK): These people aren't aging; they're still in action and ready to go...

A: Precisely, my friends!!!

Q: (J) OK, that's just W.W.II...(TK) How about Korea, Vietnam, etc... (L) All right, what's the figure from Korea? (TK) What difference does it make? (L) Well, that's true! (SV): We want to know.

A: 6,734.

Q: (TK) Yeah, considering the fact that I don't think we really lost that many... (T) No, we didn't have that many losses in Korea. (TK) How about the Gulf War?

A: Yes. 55.

Q: (T): Yeah, there was about 55 thousand casualties in Korea, in the four years of Korea. Really it was 3 1/2 years in Korea. So 6,000 means about a little over 10% of them aren't really dead.

A: 23,469.

Q: (L) What was that? (J): Vietnam, that was Vietnam.... (T) 23,000 of the 66,000...

Q: (T): ...are still alive?

Q: (T): So you've got 23,000 from...

A: Some are body duplicate soul receptacle replacements.

[Change in tape sides; first few sentences of next question segment were lost.]

Q: (T) They're moving big time fast right now. (J) They have just around 100,000 with those three figures they gave us. (T) Well, now, that's just three wars. We didn't ask about...

(TK) That's three wars. That doesn't count... (J) How about WWI, how about Gulf War... (TK) Well, the Gulf War, there weren't that many casualties... (T) About a dozen. (TK) But the other side did...

(T) Yes, we're only asking about the U.S. How about others? Yes, you're right, how about other military...

(J) We have no way of knowing. Have they ever released figures? We don't know.

(TK) They've got a military right now, and it's not just a military, these are elite. I'll bet you, they're elite. I mean, they've been recruited.

(J) They've been asked the question, and they said yes!

(T) Yes, this is not some guy hunking a gun in a foxhole just for the heck of it. These are specialists.

(TK) The CIA was siphoning people off in 'Nam right and left.

(T) Yes, and a lot of these squads that are running around don't exist. A lot of this stuff...

(TK) Yes, like these Black Ops, whatever they call it, and all this stuff. This "New World Order" is about to come about. You know what, there isn't any way to stop it.

(T) Oh, no, we can't stop it.

(TK) You can fight back and try to survive on your own, but there's no way to stop the New World Order.

(T) The only way to get through this is the old Lao Tzu or whoever, the Chinese military philosopher, who said "The wheat stalk that survives is the one that bends with the wind."

(TK): "Yes, I'll do whatever you say."

(T) There's no way to stop it. All these people who are talking about going out and going to fight it, they aren't going to fight it. They can't. They can't win.

(F) Well, they are already being diverted.

Then from Session 13 January 2024:

”Session 13th January 2024” said:
(Jones) Do bloodline 4D STS have something that is similar to an additional vagal break giving them more control over their heart rate?

Q: (Jones) This would mean that they are less likely to lose awareness by being in a sympathetic or dorsal vagal state when under stress?

A: More is implicated than that!

Q: (L) So it's more than just giving them control over their heart rate?

Q: (L) Does it mean they have like the ability to put themselves into something like suspended animation?

Q: (L) Did it have something to do with their ability to prolong their lives?

Q: (Joe) Are we talking about undergrounders here?

The work in Transmarginal Inhibition, where an individual is flooded with stimuli that represents overwhelming threat, suggests that all previous conditioning can be undone. Deb Dana says that it is a superpower to have a nervous system that is highly sympathetically energised, but to also be able to maintain some ventral vagal connection or energy - sociality, curiosity, compassion etc. Lobaczweski says that maintaining an attitude of a naturalist studying a subject is protective when exposed to psychopaths. Victor Frankl basically says that having a meaning or reason for surviving overwhelmingly harsh experiences is protective. Were those that were selected for abduction and 'reanimation' from the wars those who went into dorsal vagal shutdown?

Q: (L) Good catch. All right. We've been doing this for an hour and a half, messing around.

(Joe) I have one more question, a follow-up from the last one. They said about Ivermectin... We asked why we were having the flashy eyes, the flashy vision from Ivermectin. And they said it was DNA changes. So what kind of DNA changes does it cause, and why does it have an effect on your eyes, making them more light sensitive? They didn't say whether they were good or bad, they just said DNA changes. So...

A: Beneficial. Stimulates the vision center. Expect better visualization!

Q: (Niall) Awesome!

(L) As in...

(Gaby) Hyperdimensional space?

(L) Yeah. What do you call it, hallucinatory, even?

Q: (Niall) Now we're going to watch the show in full HD.

(L) Yeah, we can watch the show and never go to the theater.

(Joe) In Technicolor.

(Andromeda) You can see all the strobe effects.

(L) So I guess at the beginning of this session, you told us what you wanted to warn us about. Is that correct?

Q: (L) Is there anything else we need to know before we say goodbye?

A: No. Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

Attachments

• 1710314782375.png
    1710314782375.png
    63.8 KB · Views: 464
  • 1710314797562.png
    1710314797562.png
    199.1 KB · Views: 460
  • 1710314894650.png
    1710314894650.png
    180.5 KB · Views: 450
Last edited by a moderator:
Q: (Mark7) Any new way(s) the Wave might manifest itself in 2024?

(Niall) It's already here.

A: Pay attention. Some things are slow and subtle, others are by leaps and bounds.
There's some interesting remote viewing data on something akin to the Wave provided by Edward Riordan (from 2020). "Leaps and bounds" affecting timelines, oh boy!
(...) I was drawn to some energy happening to the earth, and it felt like a warp, a strange element of force altering timelines and restructuring timelines. It's affecting time. (...) Something is coming through space; we are going to be flooded with some kind of space energy. Like our solar system, it is catching the tail end of an energy field, causing changes in disruptions in electromagnetic fields and time distortions. (...) I am being drawn to something happening to the planet, (...) where these wave signals are coming in. (...) I'm perceiving that wave signals are hitting and are being detected. Signal patterns: detecting signals in the recording where they're being recorded. People are getting these signatures, picking them up, and recording the frequencies and where they are coming from. Something outside of the solar system, like a pulsar or something like that.

Thank you for the session.

(seek10) So can I ask, is there any way we can identify who was in India at that time?

A: Paranthas and Atlantean types and some Kantekkian types. See Mohenjo-daro and related sites.
I thought that Atlantean was an umbrella term for the 3 races Paranthas, Kantekkian, and Native American, as described in the quote below. In contrast, the quote above sounds like Paranthas and Kantekkian are separate from Atlantean.
Q: You also said once that there was a nuclear war in India and that this was what was being discussed in the Vedas when it talks about the 'blue-skinned' people who weren't really blue because they were Celts, and they were flying in aircraft, and they were engaged in this war, etc. Who were the Celts at war with?

A: The Paranthas.

Q: Now, wait a minute! Who are the Paranthas?! Do we have a new player here?

A: Not new.

Q: Do we know them by another name?

A: Choose.

Q: The Atlanteans? Were the Celts of India at war with the Atlanteans in the Atlantic?

A: Atlantis was merely a home base of an advanced civilisation of 3 races of humans occupying different sections of a huge Island empire, which, in itself, underwent 3 incarnations over a 100,000 year period as you would measure it.

Q: The 3 races were the Celts... and who were the second and third?

A: Or Kantekkians.

Q: Are the Kantekkians different from the Celts?

A: Only in the sense of long term racial and genetic blending.

Q: So, Atlantis had the Kantekkians and who else?

A: Race you would call "Native Americans," and a third, no longer existing race, somewhat resembling Australian or Guinean aborigines, only lighter in complexion.

Q: Was this third group destroyed by the other two?

A: One of the 3 cataclysms.

Q: Paranthas. Who were the Paranthas?

A: Nation of race mentioned above.

Wow, long session.

I wonder if there is no veil of forgetting past lives in 4D how that would affect lessons.
Is karma still present or is it limited to 3D?
Or would it be like an instantaneous karmic reaction? Or could you put the karma on hold and play it out in a different scenario with different players.

I believe it was in the Ra sessions that it was said the veil is only worn in 3D.

Thanks to everyone in attendance adding their energy to this session :)

Thank you Laura, Andromeda & everyone who participated for another amazing session! 🌺

Very interesting about ivermectin stimulating the visual center, especially considering what the Cs say regarding “It’s not where you are, but WHO you are and what you SEE.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to all for the new session! In regard to this, what does SPA stand for?

(Approaching Infinity) In 1988, Byrd's son Richard Byrd Jr. died mysteriously at the age of 68. He was found malnourished and dehydrated in a vacant warehouse after having been missing for three weeks. He had been en route to Washington for an event ceremony in honor of his father. What happened to him?

A: SPA. Link was established by his father.

Back
Top Bottom