Session 9 March 2024

Thank you very much for sharing the session and for the efforts of the Ladies on the board and to all people involved in transcribing and editing the session! :flowers:

Q: (Joe) Do these program changes of the type our reality is about to undergo happen fairly frequently? Have they happened in our lifetimes before?

A: Yes.

Q: (Joe) So the program change then is something other than the work or the machinations of the overt political elite in the West?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Is it 4D STS?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) What is it, Laura? What is it then?

(Niall) A space threat?

A: Watch the skies and land and oceans.
I thought of a meteor or something similar. An event-type Vela or 2002 Eastern Mediterranean event would be enough to put on a pretense and for starting a nuclear war with Russia....

(M) Did anyone ever ask if in 4D, when a life span is over and then is recycled to 5D and then back to 4D, does the same thing happen where the past life is mostly forgotten like in 3D?

(L) Now that's an interesting question. If a person recycles from 4D to 5D to 4D again, do they forget their past lives?

A: No.

Q: (Andromeda) Hmm, never thought of that.
Well, that´s interesting. I was surprised by that as I thought I´ve read somewhere (here or in The Wave?) that you don´t reincarnate on 4D, that one just have a very long life. Oh, well....

(Altair) Why do people often report the ceasing of all sounds from the environment when a UFO passes closely? It's like UFOs carry a zone of silence with them.

A: They carry a zone of 4D with them.
It reminds me the theory of the "quantic bubble generated by UFO" from the French Physicist Philippe Guillemant. Below here is a machine translation of a paper that talks a little about it:

THE "OZ EFFECT

The strange effects reported by eyewitnesses
are undoubtedly long-standing, but it is British ufologist Jennifer Randles who holds the scoop on their revelation and the beginnings of an analysis. This was in the early 1980s, forty years ago, and none of her many books have ever been translated into French. "Jenny" Randles also coined the term "OZ effect" to describe these seemingly incomprehensible, and therefore absurd, effects. The name comes from L. Franck Baum's 1900 novel, which was later made into several films entitled "The Wizard of OZ", including Victor Flemming's 1939 film. The theme revolves around access to a different reality that can interfere with our own1.

This explains why, at first, the majority of testimonies came from Anglo-Saxon countries, but it soon became apparent that such stories were coming from all over the world. Our country has not escaped this trend, and we need only consult Joël Mesnard's invaluable book, published in 20162 , for an edifying repertoire of French cases - and there are others.

Defining the "OZ effect" isn't too difficult, since the homogeneity of testimonies is quite remarkable all over the planet. The phenomenon is primarily associated with close-up sightings of types 1, 2 and 33, and takes the form of a bubble of silence and calm that settles over the area where the apparition is about to take place. If witnesses are on the road, they suddenly notice that it tends to become progressively emptied of cars and trucks. Frequently, the car may inexplicably stop before the UFO appears, and in some cases drive off again (!) as soon as the bubble subsides and things return to "normal".

The feelings experienced by witnesses vary. They range from surprise to fear, and include a sensation that Joël Mesnard describes as the "absorbent cotton effect", which some witnesses describe as "I felt as if I was out of time".

Here we come to the crux of the matter, as witnesses often find that they are behind schedule once the event is over. This situation is particularly noticeable for those in the car. The following example illustrates this point: You're driving off with your wife and two children, as you've been invited to visit your mother-in-law. On the way, a strange phenomenon occurs, and then a UFO appears. The sighting lasts, say, three minutes (the average time for a close-up observation) and then everything disappears and you continue on your way. But when you arrive, your mother-in-law is annoyed because you're an hour late. Mind you, there is indeed a missing time, but it's by no means a "missing time", which would imply that all four of you have lost consciousness; and that's not the case. In fact, it's not impossible for a missing time to be associated with an OZ effect, but it's quite rare.

To sum up, we can easily deduce from the above that behind the attractive appellation "OZ effect" lies a temporal distortion locally induced by the UFO phenomenon. This temporal singularity is one of eight recurring and perfectly coherent (linked) characteristics that make up the very matrix of UFO hyperphysics. Tens of thousands of cases are there to remind us of this. All you have to do is consult and compare them to see for yourself.

However, merely observing something, however apparently impossible, is not the same as understanding it, let alone proving it. We are faced with a void perfectly expressed by Aimé Michel over forty years ago: "We cannot understand UFOs because we are not capable of thinking about them".

Hyperphysics is by its very nature unthinkable4
in proportion to the evolutionary gap that separates us from it. A century away, it's still possible, but not 10,000 years, let alone a million years, which is nothing on the scale of the universe. At the heart of this void lies the problem of language, the basis of cognition, whose very nature is to modify our perception and understanding of things. Many aspects of UFO phenomenology are by nature indescribable, meaning that there are no referents, no concepts, not even "the words to say it" and qualify things.

An OZ effect? it's good, for want of a better word!

A hint of time warp? That's better, because it's obviously in line with the information coming in from the field.
But what else?

It has to be said that we live in an age of intensive specialization, where everyone tends to "dig their own well", which is a natural inclination that can be observed in all fields.​

Ufology is no exception to this mechanism, so much so that the historian (which is my case) tends to trace the sources and analyze the historical depth, the psychologist tends to be interested in the conscious aspects, the physician applies himself to consider cases with somatic effects, the physicist analyzes​

The philosopher assembles or constructs concepts, etc., according to a grid of universal laws.​

That's why I believe the future lies in teamwork. A small group based on specialized skills and focusing on a particular theme can achieve significant results. Of course, the atmosphere has to be right and synergy has to be achieved, beyond egos.​

At the end of 2015, while we were gathered for a series of conferences in Belgium, I told my friend Philippe Guillemant about an astonishing case. It concerned an RR3 that took place in Italy, on the outskirts of Siena (Tuscany) on September 17, 19785.

To summarize the facts, the witness, then aged 25, was driving home from his mother's house. It was early evening and night had fallen. He was driving along an old, narrow road he knew well, in a mixed rural and residential area. The atmosphere was strange and the road totally empty. Suddenly, the car slammed on its brakes and came to a standstill.

You can guess what happened next: a small saucer-shaped object appeared and landed some twenty meters in front of the vehicle, brightly illuminating the area. Two small entities in jumpsuits emerged and levitated ten centimetres off the ground. They circled the car, without glancing at the petrified witness, before re-entering the object.

It took off vertically, scratching the dry stone wall on the left side (Italian investigators found the marks) and then disappeared. The sighting lasted no more than three minutes. The thing about RR3s, and close encounters in general, is that beyond their fascinating aspect, they are vectors of information. The case itself is fairly classic, but what follows is less so. As soon as the object disappeared, the car's engine started up again by itself, without any intervention from the driver, and the car began to move. Tense behind the wheel, the witness struggled to regain control of the vehicle, and finally succeeded. He returned home, a little shocked, and his wife gave him a dressing-down for his inexplicable delay!

This case has always interested me because of my Tuscan origins (I knew the area well) and for other reasons too. It's obvious that this man never understood what had happened to him, and that he found it hard to bear the mountain of ridicule that had been heaped on him over the years.

It's a story ufologists have heard a hundred times before.

This is one example of the virtue of working in sync. A physicist reacts according to his specialty, and Philippe immediately replied:​
  • It's simple: the car never stopped.​
  • How is this possible?​
  • This is possible because behind what you call the "OZ effect" lies a local time dilation, deliberately induced by the phenomenon itself. This mechanism involves advanced manipulation of the laws of physics, and is certainly a prerequisite for this kind of close-up manifestation.​
Subsequently, I researched cases of car breakdowns with the spontaneous restart effects described above. I immediately found two in France6 and there are certainly many more, and more worldwide. Car breakdowns are common in close encounters, and the idea has circulated for decades that they were the consequence of "magnetic or microwave fields" emitted by the UFO. This kind of nonsense continues to circulate, even though we've known since 1970 and Claude Poher's work that it's not possible.

The CNES engineer was interested because he saw a possible way of objectifying the subject. He was soon disillusioned by the obvious impossibilities. The magnetic field decreases very rapidly with distance, and the intensity required to produce such an effect would literally fry the car's occupants. Moreover, this would be immediately reflected statistically in the relationship between the car that broke down and its distance from the object. According to this logic, a close encounter would systematically bring the vehicle to a standstill, and the human damage would be very significant. This is clearly not the case, despite the occasional sensation of heat. My own work on this subject, dating from 1977-78, has even shown the opposite: as distance increases, the car seems more likely to break down, under certain conditions. The explanation is therefore quite different, even if these findings in no way imply that UFOs do not emit magnetic fields7.

For his part, Philippe Guillemant continued to work on a model that could explain the mechanisms at work. I first revealed this model in a "super-introduction" written for the reprint of my 1979 book, "Les apparitions d'humanoïdes" (JMG, 2020). Philippe himself produced it in a new contribution to "Ovnis et Conscience" reissued in 20218.

Let me sum it up again, as simply and clearly as I can. The key is the ability of UFO intelligence and its hyperphysics to locally produce a quantum bubble at the macroscopic level. Scientifically, this is currently considered impossible in our own reality. Curiously, we know theoretically how it should be done, but it's still impossible because of the energy required and, above all, the decoherence threshold.

This may be possible in the indeterminate future.

The procedure consists of two steps:​
  • Space must be compressed, which has the effect of dilating time. There are other ways of doing this, but we won't go into them here.​
  • The decoherence process (the threshold) must then be controlled, which is undoubtedly the most difficult part. If this isn't the case, the bubble won't be able to develop, or nature will reclaim its rights at any moment: the bubble will instantly disappear in a thousandth of a second, instead of gradually resorbing.​
At this point, we need to return to a few elements of quantum physics. At the level of the infinitely small, space-time doesn't exist. It is a coherent, fluid medium, where various possibilities coexist for the same event in the making. These are the famous "superimposed states" that surround us all the time, unbeknownst to us.

For certain reasons, among which consciousness plays a part, only one of these states will pass the natural threshold of decoherence (the name is apt) and become a reality in our own space-time. In this sense, consciousness acts as an amplifier of quantum indeterminacy.

This is the reason for a famous phrase by physicist David Bohm, which at first glance may seem enigmatic: "I've been working on quantum physics for forty years, and all I can say is that what we call 'reality' is produced by a source outside space and time".

The contribution of that prodigious mind Erwin Schrödinger9 must also be taken into consideration. His famous equation made it possible to define in terms of probabilities the space in which quantum information could emerge in our reality10. Today, all our computers and i-phones work on the basis of this equation, and a second wave of products is currently under development.

Let's return to our OZ effect, or rather to this quantum bubble generated by UFO intelligence. It has first "illuminated" or isolated a precise zone of space-time in which one or more witnesses are located. According to Philippe, the immediate effect of this act is to dilate time and create the bubble. The bubble then begins to propagate, affecting the witnesses and their surroundings. This corresponds exactly to their feelings (silence, feeling out of time) and observations (the road inexplicably empties). The car can actually stop, as it too is caught up in the dilation of time.

Sometimes, more than one vehicle is involved11 (LDLN note: see also nos. 387-389 and 390 LDLN, observation in Corsica). In the quantum singularity, perception no longer operates as regards ordinary reality, and this applies in both directions.

For example, if other cars pass on the road, they appear as very fleeting, barely perceptible shadows.

But the most incredible thing happens before the object appears and becomes visible to potential witnesses: UFO intelligence "sees" the superimposed states, i.e. the different occurrences that can be embodied in the event12. This is the central point of the whole affair.

As soon as intelligence acquires a given line, a given situation - one that naturally suits it and gives it total impunity when it exits a manifestation - the object appears, "it densifies" says Philippe Guillemant.

In other words, the UFO is part of a totally predetermined sequence, chosen by the UFO itself. In principle, there will be no photos, no arrival of a third party, no serious accident or the slightest unforeseen grain of sand likely to disrupt the sequence. Another way of expressing this is to say that this intelligence has post-event information at its disposal: it sees the future (of the event) in the bubble, like an unchanging film in which it is embodied.

When the bubble subsides, the return to normal is seamless, and the connection with our conventional reality remains invisible. Elusivity is the guarantee of corporate denial. This has been our experience for decades.​

The diagram below summarizes what happens according to this model

image%2F1566447%2F20230706%2Fob_81a787_image1.jpg

If Philippe is right, we have here the beginnings of an explanation for the mechanism that has been abusing us for over a century: the absolute impunity of the UFO, the heart of elusivity.

Since Aimé Michel and Bertrand Méheust (between 1975 and 1980), few ufologists have taken this problem into account; no doubt it was too visible13 in its effects and too unthinkable ontologically.

The witnesses themselves never suspected anything. It's impossible to do this with a single sequence, and you have to go through the meticulous reading of several hundred cases. Even then, we come up against the difficulty of language when faced with the unspeakable: the absence of words to express it. On the other hand, some witnesses have suspected intentionality through a form of intuition.

This, like elusiveness, can be detected in hundreds of cases. All you have to do is concentrate on "how it starts".

The great investigators had noticed something. There are still a few of them, of the calibre of Jean-Marie Bigorne or Joël Mesnard, and others are following in their footsteps, like Jean-Marc Gillot or Bruno Botta14. I've known personalities who had 500 surveys to their credit! They, too, lacked the "words to say it", so they said it in their own way: This phenomenon is definitely evolving at the margins, it's bad luck, we're missing something; and so on. But luck and chance have nothing to do with it.

By nature and for a number of reasons, I tend to distrust grand models and other hypotheses or theories, most of which are merely human (anthropocentric) productions not devoid of ideologies. Experience shows that they appear and fade away, or turn into intransigent doxas, which is even more damaging. However, I'll make an exception for Philippe Guillemant's model.

Of course, this could be a simple aporia15 , which is the major risk in this kind of exercise. But this model could also prove to be the best tool currently available for advancing our understanding of UFO phenomenology. Two arguments can be made in this respect.

The first is that it is based on perfectly rational elements, known and verified in quantum physics. It is, of course, a projection, a construction built from these elements in relation to the stories emanating from ufological material. Not all physicists, including quantum physicists, will agree with this kind of approach, but we must leave the debate to them.

The second concerns ufology and information derived from the human interface. At this level, the observation becomes striking: absolutely everything that comes back from the field corresponds to Philippe's model, and it's a dialectic that works both ways: certain things that are a priori incomprehensible quite naturally find their meaning. It's an illustration of a well-known theorem that has been verified a thousand times over: "Cognition (knowledge) modifies perception". This is immediately apparent in relation to the characteristics of the UFO phenomenon; what in my jargon I call "the basics". This last part obliges me to digress for a moment to clarify what I'm talking about.

When you work in depth on information and compare hundreds of cases, you end up realizing that, behind what Aimé Michel called "the carnival of the absurd", emerges the strange sensation of always reading the same thing. How can this be?

This may be because the substance emerges in the form in the form of recurring characteristics. This is what we call "invariants" in statistics.

A feature is therefore defined by its recurrence rate for all observations, with no exceptions. This rate varies from 60% to over 99%. Below this, it remains an anomaly (some anomalies represent 0.1%). In a funny way, we could say that a characteristic is an anomaly that has succeeded.​

There are eight of them, which can be imagined as a chain of eight loops, closely linked together and perfectly coherent (their​

synergy is very strong). This chain can be referred to in many different ways: fundamental structure, canvas, pattern, matrix, etc.

No matter...

This structure also possesses certain particularities which I won't go into here, as that would take us too far. But it's the substance that produces the form we call the "UFO phenomenon". We should always remember Joël Mesnard's phrase: "We only see appearances of this phenomenon".

If we compare these eight characteristics with the model, we can see that the latter sheds particular light on six of the eight characteristics, which is quite a remarkable achievement:​

• Physical behaviors that are out of the ordinary and seem to ignore gravity. In a quantum bubble, according to various studies16 , gravity could be strongly attenuated, allowing the UFO to evolve as it does. The same applies to entities, which frequently levitate.​
  • The luminous effects can be very impressive. The quantum bubble is a perfect setting for the kind of phantasmagoria we often hear about, and which would be more difficult to realize in our own reality.​
  • Consciousness effects. Ideally, they can be explained by the particular situation in a quantum bubble where consciousness reigns supreme. Psychic entanglement phenomena17 of all kinds, including acausal ones (PSI effects), could proliferate here, and even persist in our reality. This is indeed what we've been observing.​
  • Time warps; no need to insist.​
  • Intentionality. This has been known since the 1975s, and is a given for close-up sightings. Work on information and hundreds of cases confirm this: RRs do not occur at random, and UFO intelligence is capable of selecting the location and situation. It is even capable of much more, but that's another subject...​
  • Elusivity remains absolutely central, as it concerns the most powerful characteristic of the phenomenon, at the root of the historically weak causal effect. The protocol described in the model is the first to provide a rational explanation for what appears to be a misuse of the laws of nature, in particular the principle of causality.​

If we look at this list, two thoughts spring to mind.

The first, as is often the case, is Aimé Michel's words. It's no coincidence that he gave the best existing definition of the UFO phenomenon:

"We are faced with a hyper-physics that manifests itself punctually in our environment". Why didn't he use the concept of "hyper technology", a term that was already part of the obsessions of the time? This is a point worth pondering.

Michel Picard18 gives us an indication:

"Anthropocentrism is the worst enemy of thought in ufology". I would add in a personal capacity: a mortal enemy...

The second is part of an evolution in the history of ideas in ufology. As we have seen, Philippe Guillemant's model is strikingly consistent with what witnesses report about their experiences. It also sheds a striking light on six of the eight fundamental characteristics of the matrix. This leads us to immediately shift the focus to the two missing ones, which are very strongly linked to each other, as well as to the conscious dimension:​
  • The protean dimension, i.e. the extraordinary creative capacity of this intelligence, is reminiscent of Surrealism19.​
  • The specular dimension (specchio: mirror in Italian) that many ufologists have spotted over the years, but about which you'll find little information20.​
These three dimensions form a triangle that holds vital information.

What's important to note about Philip's model is that it explains many things, but not everything. It doesn't tell us where this intelligence comes from, or how it comes so easily to us21 , let alone what it's aiming at22. If experience were to confirm it, it would finally constitute a first breach in the "wall of the unthinkable".

It's a fascinating story, and one that goes back a long way - almost fifty years, when a certain French ufology group discovered the fundamental characteristics of the UFO phenomenon, notably its conscious dimension, intentionality and elusiveness.​

At this point, the most lucid researchers had confirmation of what they had long suspected: the total obsolescence of HET 1, known as "sheet metal and bolts "23 by analogy with our own cars, planes and space capsules.​

From this emerged the vital need to build a HET 2.

The initial idea was to integrate the complexity arising from UFO hyper-physics and to limit, as far as possible, anthropocentric projections. On the face of it, this was a very uncertain challenge, but it's a movement that is beginning to become visible, much to the chagrin of some, and is based primarily on the idea of pooling skills and giving priority to research and reflection.

It's time to bring this text to a close, and tradition dictates that a conclusion should carry an opening in the form of a problem.

I like to follow this ritual by asking the following questions:

What is the recurrence rate of the OZ effect in close-up appearances?

We don't know, because we're sorely lacking in studies on the subject. Researchers generally agree on a figure of 20%, but there's nothing to validate it. It could be much higher.

An equally important question is: at what point in the story does it appear?

The few French examples mentioned date from the 1970-1980s, but it's likely that the mechanism existed long before that, since it seems consubstantial with UFO phenomenology. In fact, I've found one account, from La Ferté St Aubin (Loiret, 45), dating back to August 193124. A worldwide search would certainly corroborate this impression.

If not, we'd have to look at other options. UFO intelligence could, for example, inject complexity over time, or not systematically use this kind of protocol. It's a possibility, but personally, I'm sticking with the first option. The phenomenon may well have gone unnoticed in the rural context of its origins: few cars, few watches, no semantic fields available.

The silence...

Finally, from a metaphorical point of view, the UFO is nothing more than a mirror that reflects our status. Albert Camus said: "A mirror informs but does not teach".

It's informative because it reflects our own situation, provided we're willing to accept it, but it doesn't teach for a simple reason: a mirror reflects everything but itself.

So the UFO simply returns us to our archaic status. For many people, and especially for systems, this is intolerable.

But that's also the whole point of popular ufology and the notion of research that goes with it...​

Eric Zurcher/2022​

NOTES :

1 The connection with Lewis Carroll's cherished mirror and his idea of gaining access to another reality by passing through it seems obvious. This theme also has a subtle analogy with ufology.

2 Joël Mesnard, Les apparitions ovnis, le Mercure Dauphinois, 2016.

3 Close encounters account for around 13% of all UFO sightings.

4 Except for those who believe (generally "scientists", in the 19th-century sense) that there's nothing left to discover about the realities of the universe; in which case, indeed, there's no such thing as hyperphysics, the universe no longer conceals whole swathes of the unknown, i.e. metaphysics in the etymological sense (meta in Greek: beyond...), and all that's left to fuel the God of Progress are technological whims...

5 See E. Zurcher: "Les apparitions mondiales d'humanoïdes", JMG 2018, p 141. During 1978, Italy recorded a strong wave of UFO sightings.

6 The cases of Saliceto (Corsica) on 21.07.73 and Sissone (Aisne) in October 1976: J. Mesnard, "Les apparitions d'ovnis", editions le Mercure Dauphinois, 2016, pp 257-270.

7 Hence the magnetic field detectors that were all the rage in ufology circles in the 1970s and 80s.

8 Ovni et conscience, reprinted in JMG 2021, pp 319 ff.

9 Erwin Schrödinger (1887-1961), winner of the 1933 Nobel Prize, is also the inventor of the famous "dead and alive cat" experiment, an example of quantum indeterminism and the role of superposed states.

10 "That little Einstein! His formula E=MC2 is nothing compared to mine" laughed Erwin Schrödinger! Great minds are also often great children...

11 For example, as in the case of Castelfranco Veneto (Treviso - Northern Italy) in September 1976. E.Z, op cit, pp 126-128.

12 Philippe has his own formula for this: "Time becomes space...".

13 Often, we don't see what's right in front of our noses; others indulge in cognitive bias, usually for ideological reasons (Doxa).

14 Jean-Marc Gillot is the author of the finest counter-investigation (over 150 pages and years of meticulous investigation) ever carried out in France. It concerned the case of Cussac (Cantal) in August 1967. Bruno (Botta) and Anne carry out investigations all over the country, with seriousness and professionalism.

15 An Aporia is a dead-end in an intellectual process. The term comes from the semantic field of philosophy, but is also sometimes used in Epistemology.

16 For example, according to the work of physicist Erik Verlinde, "entropic gravity" could be an emerging phenomenon linked to space-time. There have been a few cases where witnesses have reported a feeling of reduced gravity, including in cars, but a handful of cases is not enough to be certain.

17 According to my own calculations, just over 20% of RR3s are subject to various forms of psychic entanglement. However, the Beyond-Ufos report (Beyond UFOs), based on 3256 cases and powerful statistical tools, suggests between 60% and 80% of the sample (mostly PSI phenomena). If this trend is accurate, it confirms the conscious dimension of the UFO phenomenon and underlines the irreconcilable discordance with the current materialistic paradigm.

18 M. Picard: Les ovnis, laboratoire du futur. Éditions JMG, 2002.

19 From this point of view, it's not surprising that Michel Carrouges, one of the world's leading specialists on André Breton and Surrealism, published "Les apparitions de Martiens" in 1963 (Éditions Fayard).

20 One of its main variations, mimicry, makes it very dangerous on several levels, firstly for well-established doxas - hence the generalized cognitive bias - and secondly because it is immediately recuperated by skeptics as a key argument.

21 Philippe Guillemant believes that these entities travel outside space-time, in a form of quantum vacuum, but we can also wonder about the potential of wormholes.

22 From the moment of intentionality - unveiled or not - we are entitled to suspect an objective, unless we think that "the gods are amusing themselves", according to the formula dear to Antiquity.

23 A totally anthropocentric theory, scientistic in the materialistic and dogmatic sense, but with science-fiction references. It's obsolete from the outset, unbeknownst to us of course. We would remind you that UFOs do not come from Mars (1950) or Titan and Ganymede (1975), nor do they come from "deep space" today. UFOs are material because they leave traces, but they can also change shape (cases have been reported since the 1950s) or even "morph" in front of astonished witnesses. We won't go into the hopeless list of nonsense conveyed by this discourse over the past 80 years. Inability to think about UFOs and lack of work are the cause.

The consequence, as an inevitable compensation, is anthropocentrism, whose other name is terrestrial "technology". Everyone will have understood my feelings on this subject.

24 Case of La Ferté Saint Aubin: Investigation by Joël Mesnard, G. Deforge and F. Schaefer: LDLN 387, 09.2017 / Cat A. Rosales, n°15 - 1931. Rosales, n°15 - 1931.​

Whatever program change, it appears the most important symptoms will be visible via the natural world, and probably within months.
It has been in the news recently, that the Atlantic ocean current aka Golfstream is slowing down: The Atlantic Ocean’s major current system is slowing down – but a 21st century collapse is unlikely

That is potentially, a "black swan" event, if that current slows down enough to stop bringing warmth to Western Europe. Even in the summer months, the climate could change to where people will have crop failures. That will also shift the weather patterns and the jet stream. Thus, that even will cover "the skies, the seas and the lands".

And, great many thanks for this session!

No surprise there that Jacob Rothschild was an STS type, I’m just surprised he wasn’t bad enough to go straight to 4D STS. Dang, just how bad does one have to be to end up there if neither this one nor Hitler managed to make it :shock:

That said, in the below excerpt the C's said it was very rare for a truly negative entity to reincarnate, so I guess they must have been polarised enough towards STS if they didn't make it to the contemplative zone and just went to sleep. And I guess it's possible that the sleep is what precedes rebirth in 4D STS.
It could also be the following.

The soul is in fifth density, so upon death, if the third density personality chooses to continue without recycling in fifth density, that is, to remain intact, the silver thread remains as a thread, disconnected from the soul.

The soul then continues sleeping, dreaming of that personality and its chores, in its persistence in remaining in third density without a physical body or in its advancement to 4D STS where the selfish personality continues disconnected from itself or its soul.

Maybe that is the meaning of the phrase "you wouldn't exist if someone didn't dream of you."

An idea on the matter.

I thought that Atlantean was an umbrella term for the 3 races Paranthas, Kantekkian, and Native American, as described in the quote below. In contrast, the quote above sounds like Paranthas and Kantekkian are separate from Atlantean.
I think the way to think of it is that Atlantis (as a global civilization) had three main races, and one of them tends to just be called Atlanteans in the sessions (the Native American type). But that leaves open the possibility that some references to "Atlanteans" in the session may be more general, i.e. sometimes it may refer to a race, and other times to the broader members of the global civilization.

Many thanks for the session

For the 'program change' marker event, let the speculation begin.

An impact event by space rock(s) is the main thing which comes to mind, this would fit all parts of the description - apart from:

But then as has been pointed out in this session, everything is connected and related anyway. So 4D STS would be connected to anything that happens on this planet, including Earth Changes, because they are part of the reason for the whole situation of imbalance.

With the 'interesting October' prediction, something happened and there was no longer any doubt whatsoever about what they were referring to. This isn't as specific in terms of timescale but it is both unusually certain and tied to a rough timeframe in the near future. So wait and see, I guess.
Hmmm, cosmic event of some sort, although the C's didn't infer natural or did they? They did say 4th STS therefore righting an imbalance doesn't seem to me in the game plan. Maybe I'm over thinking or missed something but I did immediately think about the tidbit or information given in the book Art Bell and Whitney Strieber wrote that was influenced by 4th STS and somewhat factual according to the C's. Is this what the remote viewers are seeing with the bodies stacked up? Kinda does look as though the change is accelerating and from one point of view not in a good way.

Screenshot_20240313_115124.jpg

(Joe) I have one more question, a follow-up from the last one. They said about Ivermectin... We asked why we were having the flashy eyes, the flashy vision from Ivermectin. And they said it was DNA changes. So what kind of DNA changes does it cause, and why does it have an effect on your eyes, making them more light sensitive? They didn't say whether they were good or bad, they just said DNA changes. So...

A: Beneficial. Stimulates the vision center. Expect better visualization!

Q: (Niall) Awesome!

(L) As in...

(Gaby) Hyperdimensional space?

(L) Yeah. What do you call it, hallucinatory, even?

A: Yes.
Very interesting questions although I don't have a clue about many of them. thank you Laura , Cass. and everyone!
I have an understanding of this above for practising and having some side effects cited (sensitivity to light, light visual on corner of the eyes sometimes with no source of light present, sudden noise translated into flash of light when eyes closed and once some connection with two realities at the same time.
I have stopped for a few weeks and will try again for a time. Very interesting news if the effects last and help us gain super power!! 😁

Back
Top Bottom