Session 6 February 2016

Wow so much food for thought and how :scared: at
A: We once mentioned worldwide simultaneous eruptions. Not just that, but also the cyclic heating within the Earth and release of gases that propel continental drift. When the present period of change terminates, much of your world will be unrecognizable.

Gosh, my its totally heart breaking to read 10,000 child refugees disappearing and with it being a fairly accurate number just boggles the mind.

Fascinating information on water, I guess I should start talking to my water. At the moment I have some water in my bottle so maybe talking down into it in the bottle may be a tad stifling. So it may be better talking to it in a glass?

Again many thanks Team! :cheer:

Thanks so much for this new session.

Thanks for asking for the water.

Thank you Laura and the crew for this fascinating session!

A: You have plenty to think about and experiment with. Keep eyes and ears open! Goodbye.

That would be an "understatement"!

Thank you for the session and so soon after the last one. The depths of evil on the planet continually makes my head spin with the missing children. Thank you also for the reminder/new information about water. Much to contemplate and work with.

Thanks for this great session which is very informative and inspiring, especially with respect the enigma of what is water.

Thanks for the session!

A: Mostly human trafficking, but some of the "alien" kind as well.

Q: (Pierre) Can we ask about the number of children missing? 10,000 is the number according to the media... It would be interesting to know the real number.

A: That is fairly accurate for the moment.

My god, no wonder this planet needs cleansing...how messed up is it that an evil alliance causes a refugee crisis for nefarious purposes, and along the way to safety, even more opportunistic predators jump in!

I have a question. Since apparently it's the intention that counts, can you talk to your water telepathically? That's kinda something I've always done, and I'm sure a lot of people people do too.

I don't like water, it's gross. So for me to drink water, I have to channel the heavens and holy spirits to help me with that :lol: I've gotten better with it, I do my best to drink a glass with every meal, etc. Anyways, my point is, since drinking water is such a task for me, I put a lot of thought into it being good or healthy for me. Does that intention has any extra effect at all? Or does it act as just a regular glass of water?

What a session! Interesting stuff about water, ether, and the information field. No wonder our drinking water is under multiple attacks.

"If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water." - Loren Eiseley

Thanks for sharing, quite a lot of things to ponder! :)

That thing about water reminds me of the research by Masaru Emoto:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masaru_Emoto

Masaru Emoto (江本 勝 Emoto Masaru?, July 22, 1943 – October 17, 2014)[1][2] was a Japanese author, researcher and entrepreneur, who claimed that human consciousness has an effect on the molecular structure of water. Emoto's conjecture evolved over the years, and his early work explored his belief that water could react to positive thoughts and words, and that polluted water could be cleaned through prayer and positive visualization

I feel terrible about those missing children! :cry:

THANK YOU!, What a session!
A: You have plenty to think about and experiment with. Keep eyes and ears open!
Indeed.

Regarding keeping eys and ears open, on Ferbruary 6th, at 22:07 or 22:08 CET, perhaps while you had a session at the Chateau, kilograms of metorite pieces dropped down not far from where I live. Here is a link in Danish: http://ing.dk/artikel/meteoritten-fra-ejby-er-af-den-almindelige-type-182078

Ankh said:
I have a question. Since apparently it's the intention that counts, can you talk to your water telepathically? That's kinda something I've always done, and I'm sure a lot of people people do too.

I don't like water, it's gross. So for me to drink water, I have to channel the heavens and holy spirits to help me with that :lol: I've gotten better with it, I do my best to drink a glass with every meal, etc. Anyways, my point is, since drinking water is such a task for me, I put a lot of thought into it being good or healthy for me. Does that intention has any extra effect at all? Or does it act as just a regular glass of water?

Maybe you could try to make tea instead? Or would that interfere in some way?

thorbiorn said:
THANK YOU!, What a session!
A: You have plenty to think about and experiment with. Keep eyes and ears open!
Indeed.

Regarding keeping eys and ears open, on Ferbruary 6th, at 22:07 or 22:08 CET, perhaps while you had a session at the Chateau, kilograms of metorite pieces dropped down not far from where I live. Here is a link in Danish: http://ing.dk/artikel/meteoritten-fra-ejby-er-af-den-almindelige-type-182078

Did you mean 50 grams of meteorite hit a place near you? If it were kilograms, we all probably would have felt it...

Back
Top Bottom