Session 31 December 2020

Thanks for the update.

Selling the Stallion to pay rent Jan 1, 2021. Like it or not, the next few days will determine a lot about where we are headed.

Thanks also to those who can help the Chateau.

We do have work, it's about timing. My son has just taken custody of his 2 children 8 and 4. Their mother has been using crystal meth. We have avoided costly court sessions. Allowing her enough rope. I am currently living in the same yard as my son. I also work with him, helping him survive and live.

It just feels like many issues for many people are coming to some sort of climax. One thing my Grandfather said to me at 5yo. Do what is needed today for survival tomorrow. We lived that in 2020. 2021 is open! Time to create reality.

Thank you all for the session 💐

I've been doing monthly donations through Transferwise, but missed last months. Transferwise doesn't yet have a facility to set regular payments and I forgot it. I will do a double donation now to make up and increase after that.

Here's something that Catherine Austin Fitts said in a recent interview for the documentary Planet Lockdown that will be released this year.

We moved into a bizarre world and I think that the only difference is now as they moved all the money and the official reality moved away from reality further and further as part and parcel of the secrecy, many people thought they could stay on the middle of the road and now what’s clear is you have to go with the cult or you have to go with truth. The middle of the road is going away and so everybody has to choose which they want.

A:...He is almost damned if he does and damned if he doesn't....
Almost but not quite, feels a bit like Lord of the Rings. Everything seemed completely doomed but it all worked out in the end as individuals and groups spread around the land held faith and the synchronicity of their actions pulled through in the end.
Donation sent this morning. It feels like not much but every dollar has enormous hope and faith attached to it.
I’m feeling pretty low, just trying to not attach too many hopes and expectations on Jan 6th events.

Thank you all for the new session. Donation is on the way. I'll increase my monthly donation as well..something I meant to do a lot sooner than now.

Q: (Gaby) Though certainly, we’ve already seen that COVID can amplify and accelerate already existing conditions. In another direction, we've been discussing on the forum about things we could take to protect us in case we have to be vaccinated. Will other people being vaccinated be a source of potential Black Death even if you don't get vaccinated?

Since reading this session and the bold part above, I've been reading the Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination thread again. A timely reminder to get back to reading that important thread..

Thanks again!

Thanks so very much for this session, it seems like I we say this every year and it somehow never feels disingenuous, but we're in for a bumpy ride, so I guess let's keep our faith in high places, enjoy the show and
I’m wondering if a thread would help, to discuss how to present a simple argument of truth to people. In a way that can be memorised and presents the greatest opportunity for people to question their reality.

This is a good idea I think, although this effort is somewhat already in progress and has been for quite some time, SOTT has been the best site for a contextual look at the world with as close an approach to the truth as I've seen out there. So perhaps, the best one can do is share SOTT far and wide not only by actually sharing it but also by keeping up with it within ourselves so as to be able to respond to others whenever the opportunity arises.

Then there's also the free will factor, some people won't change no matter how much truth you share with them, and in some cases giving them the truth will simply make them further cement themselves in their position, so it's a tricky one to navigate for sure.

In my experience, the best one can do is to be an echo of certain beacons of truth in the world, and eventually those who will recognize it will see it, but those who do not wish to do so simply won't.

Ditto to that!

Donation inbound. Specifically, the $600 bucks the government just sent me. Hold the Line!
Roger roger. Time to walk the line!

I keep a close watch on this heart of mine
I keep my eyes wide open all the time
I keep the ends out for the tie that binds
Because you're mine, I walk the line

I find it very, very easy to be true
I find myself alone when each day is through
Yes, I'll admit that I'm a fool for you

As sure as night is dark and day is light
I keep you on my mind both day and night
And happiness I've known proves that it's right

You've got a way to keep me on your side
You give me cause for love that I can't hide
For you I know I'd even try to turn the tide

I keep a close watch on this heart of mine
I keep my eyes wide open all the time
I keep the ends out for the tie that binds

Great session as always team. You guys rock and are such a blessing to us all. Another $100 on the way. I am fortunate to be able to help to make sure you continue to do the great work you do to save the planet. Don't worry we are here for you.. Godspeed.

What is the "5D City on a Hill" thing? Can someone direct me to information about it? Or explain what it is?
I think it was first mentioned in this session and means that basically the US is heading in a direction where a lot of people pass away and into the afterlife (5D) due to circumstances.

I think it was first mentioned in this session and means that basically the US is heading in a direction where a lot of people pass away and into the afterlife (5D) due to circumstances.

Thank you. I remember it being mentioned in the sessions but never understood what it meant. Now I do.

Back
Top Bottom