Session 30 October 2021

Dear @Sylvia , I wish you strenght and courage on your path of discovering and cultivating your true self.
There are many of us who realized recently that only taking care of others and neglecting all about you is at least very destructive.
You are wonderful and worthy and you can do it cause when there is a will there is always a way.
For me it was also the parable of sower that shook me up and made me realize I'm worrying to much for others ground and too little for mine. But I will elaborate more in the swamp section.
Good luck to you
@Savitri CRO Thank you so much for sharing and following your suggestion of a discussion on The Swamp forum, I will go read that section. :-D

@Sylvia

This is a good post for some clarity. It's never up to the sower to decide where to cast his seed. The seed is free to fall wherever it sees fit. It's up to the ground where it falls to either grow the seed or allow it to wither and die. That way neither the sower or the seed can be held accountable for anything. It's the ground that makes the decision. This parable may have been altered slightly to make the wrong conclusion seem right. First you have to answer this particular question

On the other hand, what we can learn from this (this is at least my analysis), is to be more empathic, more patient. Maybe a good exercice for WIN52 would be simply to watch the clip and try to place yourself in the head of your blinded loved ones, that could maybe help you to better "understand" them and thus, help you to better adapt yourself with your actual strugglings with them. I recently understood that (true) knowledge brings responsibilities, and you have to use all of your learned talents to well distil/plant truths when you are in front of blinded people, but also, it brings a good lesson for oneself, the one to be in measure to accept that some are beyond the possibility to be helped. And even, helped is not the good word, there's no question of helping someone who is at the begining of his learning path, like if you try to make him learn lesson 10 when he's only at lesson 2 or 3 (speaking at the level of the soul). Yes it hurts, as sang in the song, but it hurts only if you decided it to and until you decide that it do not hurt you anymore, this will not prevent you to still love them and still be there if one day they need your help - i would even say that the more patient and gentle you'll remain, the more chance you have that one day, if one of them understood (at least partially), he'll be more tempted to come to you if you remained gentle, patient and simply loving with him/her. Well, FWIW
Indeed, I agree with @dredger analysis as there is a time to sow. Each of our actions will have an impact on others but will also have an impact on us.

I have learned in the last few months that it is useless to sow to the wind thinking that my words are going to help anyone, since this behavior that I have applied causes me harm especially when there is no exchange or response to my observations on the world situation.

But this experience especially led me to question myself, what my intentions really were:
* Was this requested by others?
* Is this to fill an inner gap?
* Is it in accordance with the evolution of each person to want to warn everyone?
For most of my questions, I have my answers and I have to assimilate them in my path.

But one thing I am sure about those people who are "blind" to the revelations we are experiencing; the more I confront them with this situation, the more I will blind them, since their behavior and conviction will cause them to withdraw further and make it a blockage, especially if their "terrain" is not conducive to receiving this information.

@Savitri CRO Thank you so much for sharing and following your suggestion of a discussion on The Swamp forum, I will go read that section. :-D

Indeed, I agree with @dredger analysis as there is a time to sow. Each of our actions will have an impact on others but will also have an impact on us.

I have learned in the last few months that it is useless to sow to the wind thinking that my words are going to help anyone, since this behavior that I have applied causes me harm especially when there is no exchange or response to my observations on the world situation.

But this experience especially led me to question myself, what my intentions really were:
* Was this requested by others?
* Is this to fill an inner gap?
* Is it in accordance with the evolution of each person to want to warn everyone?
For most of my questions, I have my answers and I have to assimilate them in my path.

But one thing I am sure about those people who are "blind" to the revelations we are experiencing; the more I confront them with this situation, the more I will blind them, since their behavior and conviction will cause them to withdraw further and make it a blockage, especially if their "terrain" is not conducive to receiving this information.
I've thought a lot lately about the 51% of STO "stocks", which seems to rank "someone" as a 4D candidate.

Was "that action" that we have done genuinely altruistic?

When we analyze it thoroughly, is it not really a selfish "intention"?

Have we done it in response to a request for help, or have we done it because we "believe" that it is the best for that person?

How many times do we determine the needs of another person?

The more I think about it, the more difficult it seems to me to get a "real" STO intention.

My utmost respect and admiration to those of you who live your lives in an "authentic" 51% STO intentions.

I've thought a lot lately about the 51% of STO "stocks", which seems to rank "someone" as a 4D candidate.

Was "that action" that we have done genuinely altruistic?

When we analyze it thoroughly, is it not really a selfish "intention"?

Have we done it in response to a request for help, or have we done it because we "believe" that it is the best for that person?

How many times do we determine the needs of another person?

The more I think about it, the more difficult it seems to me to get a "real" STO intention.

My utmost respect and admiration to those of you who live your lives in an "authentic" 51% STO intentions.
Thank you for this reflection.

It is precisely between these 2 questions that my mental conflict is played. But at least, I am aware of it and it is up to me to work on it to clarify my thinking and to separate my ego from my conscience.

On the topic of seeds, I’ve long pondered how to broach this here on the forum. In my particular case it’s about my wife, who means everything to me. It’s a painful and difficult thing to express. My wife is one of the smartest people I’ve ever known, and I wish so badly that she would go down this path at my side. She has seen all of my books, and knows something of what this is all about. However on this she actually said to me that she was like Cipher in the Matrix, “Just gimme that blue pill! I want that steak even though I know it doesn’t exist!” That’s her Free Will choice, and I have to live with it and respect it. So that is my personal lesson to deal with I suppose. I love her with all my heart, and know that she has a long journey of the soul ahead of her, and I cannot force anything upon her. I have to thread my way between love and detachment. And so I do, one day at a time.

Thanks as always for the session. Each one is like nourishment for my spirit. :flowers:

A: Please be very aware that these times are crucial not only to the development of your souls, but also to the future of your realm and your place within it. Be AWARE, support each other, and most important, NETWORK!!! Goodbye.

This brought to mind something the C's had said back in the early days but I couldn't remember exactly the relevant quotes, however, Laura just so happened to post what I had in mind in another thread.

A: Fact five: The learning cycle is variable, and progress along it is determined by events and circumstances as they unfold.

Q: (L) Is it more like a 360 degree circle, and each person is at a different point on the circle, and the whole thing cycles, and you never change relative to the people behind and in front of you, and the only real thing you can do to help anyone is to move the circle by moving yourself, thereby pushing the one ahead of you up, and pulling the one behind you into your previous place? And where you are on the cycle determines what you do?

A: It is a single cycle, yes. There is only one learning cycle, and where you are upon it, determines your EXPERIENCES, and vice versa.

Q: (L) So, certain events and circumstances could help a person to make 'leaps?'

A: No "leap," acceleration.

Hello to all of you
First of all, always a big thank you to Laura, the group and the CS for this session.

For me, something strange happened.
Every time, I wait patiently/impatiently for a new session and I answer quite quickly after reading it.
This time, no way to send a message...
Every day I read what was written by all of you and I couldn't write to you.
I didn't understand what was happening to me.

Moreover, I was very tired because a friend came to help me repaint the ground floor of my house.
Being more or less confined, since I no longer work in a stained glass studio, I decided to repaint my house: if I go to 5D, my son will not have to do anything and will be able to sell it easily; if I go to 4D in this life (????) and leave this house, it will be suitable for someone else, perhaps.
Also, my son has been asking me for some time to sell this house and move to France to be with him and his family.
I would like to do this too, but every time I do, something stops me from doing it: I feel like I have to keep this house in case he has to come back here in a hurry.
It's a strange feeling, based on nothing concrete, but it persists.

Another thing that happened during this time was that my son had to be vaccinated, for his work and also because he was no longer allowed in the hospital because his wife is pregnant.
He told me on video and I was on the verge of tears, of despair.
But I had to face it and support him and help him because he was in a terrible anger (and I know my son's angers).
An anger against this world that manipulates us and especially, I think, against himself, for having been forced to do it. He spoke to me of "rape against humanity".
He begged me to "hold on" and not to get vaccinated...

The Cs say :
A: "Please be very aware that these times are crucial not only for the development of your souls, but also for the future of your kingdom and your place within it.
And reading your messages, for me personally, I no longer feel the need to know the percentage of those who will survive, those who will go into 4D, those who will be projected into nothingness, etc.
To know who is 51% STO or not.
To know if, if and if...

Because, first of all, CS have already talked about all this and then :
CS: "The times are crucial"
For a long time now, thanks to Laura and her team, CS has been warning us, advising us, guiding us.
Thank you to them, from the bottom of my heart and soul.
We have all learned, understood, highlighted certain things, specific to ourselves.
We have all, I think, gone backwards, then forwards again.
We all want to go or be in 4D already.
But the CSs have made it clear that we are "an experiment" and that we are indeed 3D humans (we wouldn't be asking these questions if we were 4D!!!).
So, if I may say so, let's continue to learn who we really are, with as much love as we can for ourselves and others, in this increasingly infect chaos of turbulence.
And it's not easy, I often despair and then start again.

I'm moving on: I've been having all kinds of discomfort for three years.
At the time of the Moon's movements, I was completely drained of all my energy.
Sobs of immense sadness, without knowing why.
All kinds of discomfort that prevented me from living normally.
Last week I went to a supermarket.
When I saw the book section, I asked "someone" to tell me if there was a book for me.
I wasn't feeling well because my energy level drops dramatically when I'm in that kind of building and I didn't want to linger there.
Then I saw a little book. I knew the author and I took it without looking at what it was about.
The first 30 pages are about all my ailments.....
It's an interesting little book to read at the moment:
Patricia Darré - Survivre dans le tumulte - Ed J'ai lu n°13215.

Another thing for Redrock12 and others:
I'm going over all my material that I wrote about herbal medicine years ago.
I'm reworking all my files, it's another long story....
"Dandelion Root: More Effective than Chemotherapy"
Dandelion root has been shown to be effective in killing cancer cells, without damaging healthy cells.
Siyaram Pandey, a biochemist at the University of Windsor, was sceptical when an oncologist, Dr Caroline Hamm, suggested she undertake this research.
She had noticed that some cancer patients who drank infusions of pis-senlit seemed to get better. And so on.
Sources :
www.cbc.ca
www.uwindsor.ca
www.uwindsor.ca
www.rense.com
blogs.windsorstar.com
www.naturalnews.com
www.winnipegfreepress.com
www.whale.to
undergroundhealthreporter.com
www.cancertutor.com
www.youtube.com
La racine de pissenlit: Plus efficace que la chimiothérapie - Santé Nutrition

Very long message... I hope I didn't bore you.
Courage and tenderness for all
Channa

While sending you my message, I heard on the radio that Austria is making the vaccine mandatory for all....
Last Session:
Q: (Keit) Will the mandatory vaccination bill pass?
A: Yes

I feel like things are going to move very fast now.
We're going to have to hang in there. Courage to all
Channa

Thank you for the session. I was looking forward to reading the transcripts.
As you said, today is All Souls Day or Dia de Los Muertos, I wanted to honor my dad who recently passed away on this day the way they do in Mexico and Ecuador. Then, I thought, that rituals are inherently lizzardly. So I backed up from the altar and food tradition and continued to light a candle by his picture and talk to him as I do every day--although this might be also ritualistic by nature. Anyways, my point is, that I remember Laura talking about protecting ourselves by acquiring knowledge, taking care of our bodies, and asking for guidance from our ancestors (the good ones :rolleyes:). I agree with you both, the danger here is spiritual and remembering our ancestors is a big part of protecting ourselves.

@Pluchi ,

I think you have the correct approach so that you are giving attention, proper respect and meaning as a tribute to your father.
I often talk to my departed family and friends when reminded by photos or events much as you describe.

The concept of an altar was mentioned in the following session:

Session 28 October 1994:

Q: (L) Is the altar beneficial to have in one's house?

A: Okay.

Q: (L) Is that okay beneficial?

A: Be careful not to jump to conclusions.

Q: (L) What conclusions? That the altar is okay beneficial. Is it highly okay for us?

A: No.

Q: (L) Mediocre okay?

A: No. No. No.

Q: (L) What?

A: Laura has been hurt by jumping to Lizard inspired conclusions.

Q: (L) So the altar is useless?

A: No. Just be careful remember metaphysical church group.

Q: (L) Is it a matter of misguided alliances?

A: Has been frequent problem.

Q: (L) Should I dismantle the altar?

A: Altar is okay but other things are not okay like silly rituals.

Q: (L) Is V__'s altar okay?

A: Yes.

Please note: We do not condone people to meet up in person unless we know quite a bit about them. Anyone on the forum can say all the right things, but in truth are nothing like they portray themselves to be. We have seen things go very badly too many times to not remind everyone that this is a very bad idea.
Wondering if meetups based on poetry, or any other common ground would get such a strong warning? So many agree personal meet up is bad idea! In my mind one can have virtual friends, ( so common and safe today ) or sense a reality and risk disappointment. Can't gain without risking in life. I have no data regarding past meet ups so my comment may be gullible.

Thank you for the session!

And the second part of the question:

(Madara Horseman) And if yes, can any meditation, chant, or any technospirituality method allow us to use the influences?

(L) We've already got a thread on how to counteract that, and we already know that knowledge and all that kind of stuff works.

what is the name of the above thread and how do I find it? Thank you
@Mendell ,

I don't know about "meditation, chant or any technospirituality method" but maybe just the commonsense health protocol would be sufficient as in the following thread:

Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

I see @Ant22 posted this link too. Just did not see any answer from you.

Wondering if meetups based on poetry, or any other common ground would get such a strong warning? So many agree personal meet up is bad idea! In my mind one can have virtual friends, ( so common and safe today ) or sense a reality and risk disappointment. Can't gain without risking in life. I have no data regarding past meet ups so my comment may be gullible.
There is more than a risk of disappointment that can happen. We don't encourage people to take risks that could be dangerous in the end in order to meet someone that they think may be a good person. To do so would be very irresponsible. We take our members' safety very seriously here. It is the least we can do.

On the topic of seeds, I’ve long pondered how to broach this here on the forum.
Hi Evan, your post is a total mirror image of my situation with my husband. I've gone through the 'trauma' of his 2 jabs plus the 'flu' jab. After 45 yrs of marriage he's my best friend but poles apart as a result of this "health scare'.I didn't lecture, rant or rave or even advise him but mentally I went into overdrive. With regards to The Work I failed miserably.

Last week I found out, not from him verbally, but on the calendar that he is booked in for the booster. Again I fell into frustration and anger which laster for days. I've had all these opportunities for lessons and I failed. I am now at the place where I realise that you only suffer until you decide that you've had enough. I had to be walloped across the back of the head, in this instance, four times for the lesson to sink in. This, for me, was a visceral lesson in controlling what I can and letting go of what I can't.

We are all being walloped across the back of the heads at the moment. How long it takes for the lesson to sink in varies with each of us but what I also learned is that I'm very slow on the uptake with regards to what exactly is a lesson. Thank you again for your post.

Back
Top Bottom