Session 30 October 2021

@Sylvia

This is a good post for some clarity. It's never up to the sower to decide where to cast his seed. The seed is free to fall wherever it sees fit. It's up to the ground where it falls to either grow the seed or allow it to wither and die. That way neither the sower or the seed can be held accountable for anything. It's the ground that makes the decision. This parable may have been altered slightly to make the wrong conclusion seem right. First you have to answer this particular question.

Luckily, there was a networking thread about this very question started on Oct 27th I believe with some posts up to the 30th, then the discussion seemed to dry up.

An interesting point just came up. I never asked about forcing anything on anyone. I merely asked about passing along information to everyone, even if they hadn't asked to hear that truth. You may be trying to get me through a slightly different slant. Our job is to share the message as loudly and as often as we wish. It's up to them as to whether or not they want to listen. Even if you say the same message 100 times an hour, till they are sick to death of your voice, you have not violated their free will. It's on them to go where they can't hear you. Not up to you to shut the hell up, which then becomes a violation of your free will.

This is quite the blasé attitude. Whatever happened to the basic principle of strategic enclosure?

This 'job description' - which I see you're attempting to apply to us all - is not reflective of the accumulated research of this forum. 'I do what I wish - others must adapt to me'. That doesn't sound very service-oriented to me. Behaving only in accordance with your own wishes is STS. An STO candidate gives only to those who ask, and only what they ask.

These concepts don't need to be complex. Playing a trumpet every morning at dawn is your choice, yes. But will it disturb the rest time of your sleeping neighbours? If it does, according to your post, it would be their fault for being upset. Projection of blame onto those negatively affected by our own bad behaviour shows very poor psychological hygiene. It also assumes a cosmos where Free Will is a zero-sum proposition:

'I don't want my Free Will violated, so I choose to go around saying whatever I want to whomever I want. I do what I wish - others must adapt to me.'

This is selfishness masquerading as Free Will.

It doesn't matter if you're speaking the truth. The way you speak and interact with others is just as important as the information you're attempting to convey. Rather than a simplistic, zero-sum assumption of Free Will, there is another way - doing the hard work to find a win-win situation of mutual respect, dialogue and cooperation. This derives from the notion that freedom without responsibility is empty. And the same could be said of Free Will without an STO orientation - it is empty.

Stress is increasing all over the world. And it sounds like you've had a lot going on recently, too. It may be well worth your while to network in the swamp about it .

This is quite the blasé attitude. Whatever happened to the basic principle of strategic enclosure?

This 'job description' - which I see you're attempting to apply to us all - is not reflective of the accumulated research of this forum. 'I do what I wish - others must adapt to me'. That doesn't sound very service-oriented to me. Behaving only in accordance with your own wishes is STS. An STO candidate gives only to those who ask, and only what they ask.

These concepts don't need to be complex. Playing a trumpet every morning at dawn is your choice, yes. But will it disturb the rest time of your sleeping neighbours? If it does, according to your post, it would be their fault for being upset. Projection of blame onto those negatively affected by our own bad behaviour shows very poor psychological hygiene. It also assumes a cosmos where Free Will is a zero-sum proposition:

'I don't want my Free Will violated, so I choose to go around saying whatever I want to whomever I want. I do what I wish - others must adapt to me.'

It doesn't matter if you're speaking the truth. The way you speak and interact with others is just as important as the information you're attempting to convey. Rather than a simplistic, zero-sum assumption of Free Will, there is another way - doing the hard work to find a win-win situation of mutual respect, dialogue and cooperation. This derives from the notion that freedom without responsibility is empty. And the same could be said of Free Will without an STO orientation - it is empty.

Stress is increasing all over the world. And it sounds like you've had a lot going on recently, too. It may be well worth your while to network in the swamp about it .

And I want to affirm, @WIN 52, that not allowing ourselves to be fed upon and at the same time not disregarding the feelings of others is a fine balance to walk at the best of times - all the moreso now in the 'New Normal'. Drawing and maintaining good boundaries is a difficult but very important thing to learn to do in this life. Especially with those who are closest to us. You're asking good questions!

Thanks a lot for another eye-opening session! 💐

Q: (Abats) Is the Sinopharm vaccine less harmful than the Sputnik one?

(Joe) They're about equal. Next. They're both attenuated viruses.

Sputnik as well as AstraZeneca and Janssen, uses new technology called “viral vector” involving genetically modified adenoviruses. More precisely, Sputnik uses a heterologic recombinant adenovirus approach using adenovirus 26 (Ad26) and adenovirus 5 (Ad5) as vectors for the expression of the recombinant (artificially created) SARS-CoV-2 spike protein. So, I’m not sure if the term “attenuated viruses” is applicable to Sputnik…

Sorry to offend you, just sowing seed. Where it lands is up to the universe. How it grows is up to you. As a sower of seed, I have done my job properly, I think. I have cast the seeds.

As stated, this begs for networking. If the network is not ready, I wash my hands of it.

Last edited:
Time to start playing hardball in the big league, in the show, don't you think?

Forgive me please if this line of thinking is out of line.

Read the response from Iamthatis again WIN 52 you clearly haven't offended him. Win 52 hope your okay.
I liked his response. Especially so the supplemental one.

How you take that is on your head.

Please help me understand it from your perspective. I am once again confused and conflicted.

It might help if you found that thread I mentioned, to understand my personal view. I will bump it for you.

First, one must become a 'conscious egoist' - what this means is that the primary Work is on the self.
Only after a sufficient amount of time spent growing in Being and Knowledge should one consider Working with others. The third step is Work on behalf of humanity - this is on the scale of Gurdjieff's 'Institute for the Harmonious Development of Man', or this forum itself.
And that's where I'm at! Because in my programming to want to help others, it was this part that I always refused, telling myself that it is others who need my knowledge and that it is selfish to want to think of myself. And yet, I was in the field! And in that field, there was often a little voice that kept telling me "it's time to do some work on yourself". So the time has come and I will do my best to clean this field to remove its thorns and take the time to exchange on this forum to help me develop my work on me, to express what I feel and what I observe while trying to bring interesting exchanges with the members of the forum.

Dear @Sylvia , I wish you strenght and courage on your path of discovering and cultivating your true self.
There are many of us who realized recently that only taking care of others and neglecting all about you is at least very destructive.
You are wonderful and worthy and you can do it cause when there is a will there is always a way.
For me it was also the parable of sower that shook me up and made me realize I'm worrying to much for others ground and too little for mine. But I will elaborate more in the swamp section.
Good luck to you :hug2:

Smoke break for clarity of thought done.

@Savitri CRO

Once again the parable of the sower to the rescue. The battle for sovereignty rages on. At the moment, the 😈 is your overlord. It's great news that you have stood next to me in this battle. I can use the help. Taking control of your ground is the only way forward at this point in time for you to help me.

@BHelmet
Thanks for the strips of bacon. That will be enough to sustain me forward in this battle.

Sorry to offend you, just sowing seed. Where it lands is up to the universe. How it grows is up to you. As a sower of seed, I have done my job properly, I think. I have cast the seeds.

As stated, this begs for networking. If the network is not ready, I wash my hands of it.
I don't think you are sorry for offending. Your attitude in your message quoted is equally as blasé as the other posts you have recently posted. Do you think that yelling your opinions from the top of the mountain a la Moses is sowing seeds and even helpful seeds?

You mention that it begs for networking but have already absolved yourself from any responsibility in case the network is not agreeing.
I liked his response. Especially so the supplemental one.
Yes, I bet you did and I guess it was especially this part of it:
You're asking good questions!

Time to start playing hardball in the big league, in the show, don't you think?

Forgive me please if this line of thinking is out of line.
It is not quite clear what you are saying and therefore whether it is out of line. Perhaps you could elaborate. Are you thinking of buying a bigger megaphone to spread your message and finding a taller mountain from which to spread your message from?

On the face of it, what you are saying doesn't come across as "gentle as doves, wise as serpents", nor does it sound like it has anything to do with networking.
I am once again confused and conflicted.
That is fair enough and thus it might be a good idea to forget about sowing seeds for a while or altogether as some seeds can be toxic, not to say confused and conflicted.

No one said battling with the devil would be easy. Certainly, I do not take this battle lightly.

My only concern is that you take up your sword and join me in my quest for sovereignty over our ground. As ever, it's up to you.

@Aeneas

The megaphone is to issue the cry to battle. Make no mistake, the battle is raging on, as I pause to reflect.

It's the ground where they fall that is toxic.

Back
Top Bottom