Session 30 October 2021

@Bluegazer

At the moment the path before me is the path of a Monk. At least I understand that discipline. I would have to research the meaning and motivation of the other two choices available before agreeing to that.

I have pretty much been living with no worldly possessions for over 10 years now. So, I definitely qualify as Monk material.

In a word - carefully. Network carefully in your local context. There are many 'human-looking creatures' on the planet that drain energy directly from Souled humans. Especially now. Networking with them can hook you directly into the STS feeding pyramid.

It could be that the people you're trying to warn aren't actually asking for your warnings. An STO candidate gives only to those who ask, and gives only what is asked. Trying to advise people who are not ready for the information is like stepping in between them and their karma. And then you get hit by their karma. We can't save anyone here. This lesson is very difficult when it is our close friends and family who are having vaccine-induced strokes, eating wheat, advocating for solar technology, etc.

Another simple answer is to network on the forum here! Ask questions, read interesting threads, make yourself known and available, do your best to contribute in meaningful ways, and in particular share from your heart - your concerns, doubts, and fears. If there are issues in your life, chances are there have been some people here who will be willing to share from the vast wealth of Knowledge that's been gathered over the years.
As regarding the advice given by the C's at the end of the session, that is, to Network. From my own experience I tend to agree with iamthatis's approach.

To make myself more clear I would like to share my recent observations while interacting with various types of peeps.

At work almost everybody got the jab, most of them are following the dictates of the PTB for various reasons, I respect that but I don't share their world views therefore kind of in a natural way there has been created a barrier between myself and those peeps with whom I'm not on the same wavelength.

And that's ok, I respect them and interact with them serenely but at the same time in a very careful way because till one is part of the Matrix and follows blindly the dictates of the PTB he/she will always be a potential dangerous agent Smith through whom the 4D sts will try to attack the dissidents of the Matrix. As a consequence I've alienated myself, in a natural way I'd say, from most of my coworkers and friends, that's the way it is and I accept it since I'm not willing in no way to try to look for anyone's approval for the sake of not feeling alone or for the sake of Networking, it won't do for me and I'm willing to pay any possible consequences that may result from my decisions.

From my circle of acquaintances I can speak my mind regarding this whole crazy BS that is happening at the moment worldwide with two friends only of whom only with one of them I'm able to speak about metaphysical subjects and only to a certain extent.

I've tried a few times to dwell more deeply in such topics while talking with her since I was getting the impression that she was interested and willing to know more. At one point I even dropped her the link to Cassiopaea website suggesting her to read the first chapter of the Wave since I thought she was interested and ready to know "more" about our reality and so on but I was wrong, wishfully thinking I saw only what I wanted to see.

In fact after sending her the link to our website she told me that she wasn't feeling ready to discover 'how deep the rabbit hole is' and at that moment I've realized the huge mistake I was about to make, that is, violating her free will and interfering with her learning and growing path. So I backed off telling her that I totally understand her and respect her choice to follow her path at her own pace. From then on we speak on other topics but I'm trying to be more careful not to push her too hard on more deeper subjects.

So the conclusion of my very long post, sorry for that, is that the C's advice to Network, for me is to be done first and foremost here, on this forum, which is our community, our spiritual family and our very own tribe.

While one should network also with like minded souls outside our community, if one has the possibility to do so, though in a very careful and wise as serpents way in order to not get burned ourselves and violate anyone's free will.

@psychegram

This is pretty good stuff. I never said we should have nothing. That is taken out of context from what I was trying to clumsily say. In my exuberance to share, I may have acted a bit like a hockey player. I am Canadian and smooth talk is possibly not my strong suit. Taking this into consideration is I think, heading in the right direction for the point I was trying to convey.
No worries. I wasn't intending to criticize you. You opened the topic, and I offered my perspective.

Well gee. Thanks!

To be honest, this is something I struggle with ... Not being too attached, but if anything erring in the opposite direction. Materially, since I'm accustomed to moving all over the world on a fairly regular basis, I've become accustomed to abandoning my material possessions and often treat them too lightly. In terms of relationships, well, I'm 40 and single and never married and childless, and my longest relationship was a mere 3 years. I'm probably far too ready to simply walk away.

So I've thought a lot about non-attachment over the years. Most people err in the direction of being TOO attached, but I'm not most people and this has given me the perspective that, as with all things, balance really is the key. Simply abandoning all attachment is not the sure path to enlightenment; but, since humans tend to err in the direction of attachment, there is a great amount written on the topic within spiritual or religious circles.
I guess since you move around a lot it would be impractical to have a lot of “stuff” so therefore not becoming attached is a necessity. I have been attempting to convince my wife and son we all need to downsize- get rid of all extraneous stuff and clutter (guilty!) We seem to cling to things we either have emotional connections to or “man that might come in handy some day!” and so we accumulate ad nauseum ( not hoarding, not that extreme) Sometimes it’s just hard to let go, especially those things we have emotional connections to.

And that's ok, I respect them and interact with them serenely but at the same time in a very careful way because till one is part of the Matrix and follows blindly the dictates of the PTB he/she will always be a potential dangerous agent Smith through whom the 4D sts will try to attack the dissidents of the Matrix. As a consequence I've alienated myself, in a natural way I'd say, from most of my coworkers and friends, that's the way it is and I accept it since I'm not willing in no way to try to look for anyone's approval for the sake of not feeling alone or for the sake of Networking, it won't do for me and I'm willing to pay any possible consequences that may result from my decisions.
I totally identify with you @Andrian. I learned the hard way about not prosletyzing or forcing knowledge on someone who is not ready, or willing, to accept the truth. As well as interfering in his/her lessons. That person, a sibling, is now totally alienated from me. But it taught me to practice external consideration and how to navigate with wisdom and circumspection in this insanity.
As for friends and acquaintances, owing to the vaccine mandates, I'm not allowed into restaurants or other entertainment venues. So I haven't alienated but voluntarily isolated in my apartment from my immediate social milieu, but not all, and pretty well totally from my five siblings and relatives. I'm not seeking or need approval from the outside. I've learned to be quite content in my own skin, regardless of the circumstances
I'm now way more involved in the forum, networking in a safe and caring environment with my spiritual brothers and sisters. As well, I'm catching up on all the readings I neglected when I was dealing with my health issues. So maybe these vax mandates could best be described as a left-handed blessing.
Hope this makes sense.:-D

All are lessons is not a joking matter, seriously!

@liam1310
I have spent many lifetimes in Ireland. I can clearly see those Emerald shores, as I write. You are a bit of a poet. Check out "The Dragon and "I"" thread. In that work, I was wearing a Kelly Green ski jacket throughout and I played a song on my harp, off to Ireland, that I made up. It's a catchy little work that whenever I would play it, it would lift people's spirits.

Thanks for the session.

I suddenly had a thought. Look. One physician stated that the vaccine triggers a long process of destruction of blood vessels, the appearance of blood clots. (You can google it for the phrase: "Dr. Charles Hoffe mRNA Vaccines").

At the same time, the Cassiopeia previously warned that a "new plague" option is possible in 2 years - and this is already the beginning of 2022. In this session, they even named the percentage of people who could die if a new ailment appears.

So, now it seems to me that the case may be related to the consequences of vaccination. They want to inject the vaccine every 6-12 months, and this will give rise to new strains of the virus, then the scenario does not seem crazy. ADE + vascular problems + something else.

Is that what the Cassiopeia mean? After all, we see that they more often answer exact questions, and until no one asks in a certain sequence about this version of events, we will only learn the general features of the question.

I'm now way more involved in the forum, networking in a safe and caring environment with my spiritual brothers and sisters. As well, I'm catching up on all the readings I neglected when I was dealing with my health issues. So maybe these vax mandates could best be described as a left-handed blessing.
Hope this makes sense.:-D
As I was reading this post a group of co-workers had congregated near my office and began discussing who was getting what booster shot, what was the best combination, and so on. I had to bite my lip to not interject! I would venture to guess that the majority of the people working here are vaccinated. Though the people I work with on a daily basis know my “opinion” on such matters, it’s difficult to be surrounded by that “reality”. So whenever I get that feeling - I come to the forum to be with like-minded people. There is only one person in the office that I can talk to about some of the subjects discussed here and he has become an avid reader of SOTT!

In fact after sending her the link to our website she told me that she wasn't feeling ready to discover 'how deep the rabbit hole is' and at that moment I've realized the huge mistake I was about to make, that is, violating her free will and interfering with her learning and growing path. So I backed off telling her that I totally understand her and respect her choice to follow her path at her own pace. From then on we speak on other topics but I'm trying to be more careful not to push her too hard on more deeper subjects.
Hi Andrian, you didn't made any mistake, you just showed a door that she can open, and it finished well finally as it seems she's smart enough to answer what she answered, meaning that she already have a certain degree of hindsight about herself. This would become a mistake if you insist on the topic, but there are other ways using kind of "cunning" (but for good purposes) to bring back the subject in a distilled way, using humour, or simply while talking and giving your own view on things, news, events ... she'll whether adhere to your views, on half adhere them, or not at all, but if she continues to discuss with you on such topics, just be yourself, eventually use tricks to "fuel" her natural curiosity, plant seeds, etc... I'll also add that it's better if you succeed to remain calm, gentle, smiling ... i mean, that she "feels" that you enjoy life despite the current situation. I noticed that people who are on the fence (and who still hesitate) are attracted by the people who seems to be unaffected by the current events, they wonder why (to some extent), or how, thus, this gives opportunities to "BE", and by being, you show the example, then they even more want to know your "trick", or what you did or learnt in order "to be fine despite the increasing chaos". It's really like the C's said, or that many here understood, that you (we) will be the candle in the dark that will help other when the time has come, and it started, slowly, i mean, it's on-going right now. In summary : "be" an example.

Be AWARE, support each other, and most important, NETWORK!!! Goodbye.
"Separately we are STS, and together we can be STO even if it is only a crippled part", dixit Chu, who was talking about the castle and farm teams at the time.

This can certainly be extended to the members of this forum.

I was left with the Cass' "Enjoy The Show".

The last real thing that made me happy today was while shopping, in between shelves I heard a baby laugh.

Joy, is part of a trinity that includes faith, and intuition, and put right, it starts with intuition then faith and finally joy.

In this order also follows letting go, then trust and finally detachment.

So I'll pick up where I left off on the "Enjoy The Show", it would mean the importance of connecting to ourselves, keeping in mind that what is above is like what is below, and that we may be unique but we are not alone, and that like any good traveller we must enjoy every moment of the journey and share this joy with others, even if it is actually very difficult to meet genuine and authentic people.

Again, thank you for this session without mask and safe distance.

Thank you Laura for allowing us to live connected together during these troubled times, isolated some days more than others in our niches of resistance, surrounded by fear, ignorance, meanness, cowardice, jealousy, and acceptance of lies... All this is nothing compared to the joyful laughter of a baby

.Every person can make a DIFFERENCE, and every person should TRY. - John F. Kennedy .

Thanks for the session.

I suddenly had a thought. Look. One physician stated that the vaccine triggers a long process of destruction of blood vessels, the appearance of blood clots. (You can google it for the phrase: "Dr. Charles Hoffe mRNA Vaccines").

At the same time, the Cassiopeia previously warned that a "new plague" option is possible in 2 years - and this is already the beginning of 2022. In this session, they even named the percentage of people who could die if a new ailment appears.

So, now it seems to me that the case may be related to the consequences of vaccination. They want to inject the vaccine every 6-12 months, and this will give rise to new strains of the virus, then the scenario does not seem crazy. ADE + vascular problems + something else.

Is that what the Cassiopeia mean? After all, we see that they more often answer exact questions, and until no one asks in a certain sequence about this version of events, we will only learn the general features of the question.

Specifics are key. The percentage given was about a space-borne, or cometary virus, such as those spoken about in this article - 'New Light on the Black Death: The Viral Cosmic Connection'.

(Obi) What will be the death rate of the new space virus globally?

(L) In other words, if we get a new real genuine plague/pandemic/Black Death type of situation, what would the global death rate be?

A: 79%

Q: (Joe) That's IF we get one.

But you're on the right track - more boosters will only continue to destroy the immune systems of the human population, making them vulnerable to terran ailments, or space ones.

With the uptick in fireballs and the destruction of human immune systems globally, one can conclude that outer space is not a 'safe space'. Perhaps the SJW crowd will soon be filing a lawsuit...

I just have to say, after practicing this line of thoughts for a day, it's the most free that I have felt since grade one, 1958. My new most favorite line is, fill your boots. I don't care what you think and really mean it. Y'all need to try it. Dissenters are no longer welcome in my inner circle. That spot is reserved for real friends, bar none.

I mean, you don't have to resort to being a Monk. Something that would not work very well for me. Monklike, that would be a better fit. As it is right now, due to toxic people, I have very few friends anyway. Now, it is easy to identify toxic people and I like it that way.

Back
Top Bottom