Session 30 October 2021

The overpopulation idea is probably more complex than most of us think.

There are lots of ways to be overpopulated . . . .

1. Too many people.
2. Too little resources.
3. Not enough brainpower (lots of stupid people).
4. Cosmic changes upcoming.
5. Too many psychopaths among the population.
6. Too many sociopaths.
7. Too many sheeple.

And on and on . . .

I have gained an appreciation for the reason that the questions have to be very specific. I don't think this one was.

Physically things are not that bad. Still suffering but totally manageable. It's the mental part that is really tearing me apart. Whether it's related to DNA changes is not that clear. Pretty much every organ in my body has experienced some type of pain or discomfort.

It's the rawness of humanities situation coupled with the hopelessness of any type of intervention that would make things better, even for myself only. There has always been a deep concern for others, even though they seem to have none. Seeing the full extent of it is almost overwhelming.

I just can't seem to get motivated about anything. You might say that I am in the middle of the valley of death, the dark night of the soul. Yet, everything seems to be as it should.

Thanks for listening.
I have the same feelings.

If it's any consolation, after that exchange yesterday including thorbiorn's post, it's 3am and I have not slept a wink. The feelings of utter despair have been replaced with pure energy.

Thank you sharing this informative session and allowing so many to participate.

The above point might resonate with expressions in the following excerpts:

"ome answers are for you to decipher" - "This is how you are building your power center."
In the first excerpt, the question concerns the problem of decoding the information conveyed in crop circles:

The above point is elaborated in the following:

Knowledge must be acquired via efforts so as to make proper connections and pathways in the brain.

Networking works wonders

Building the antenna is a product of using what you've learned

All who seek to graduate to 4th density must seek knowledge
Here is the post. Worth reading. It reads better if you click on the op.

Hello everyone and thanks again for this session.

I would like to come back to a point that was brought up in the session of 18/09/21, where the question of why to have chosen the date of October 15 for the end of vaccination, and the answer was land changes.

I had looked for the link in the natural disasters but without being convinced considering that all these climatic causes are quite unpredictable temporally.

And suddenly I find the information that says that Mr. Bill Gates went to Glagow for the COP26.

Some time before the WHO indicate that there will be at least 500 000 deaths in Europe !!!! just that!

So I think that this meeting is the event that the CS is talking about when they say Earth Changes.

In addition many heads of state are there! ideal to give instructions on the agenda and the narrative of the continuation of the COVID scenario. Each one bringing the numbers of vaccinated people per country and leaving with a list of population control measures.

The overall question is what are the links, I have a hypothesis:

I believe that the primary reason for all this is the scarcity of fossil energy.

It is important to know that we still use 80% of fossil energy to run different machines, industry, transport, agriculture, heating, ...... etc.

Each GDP of each country follows the same curve as the energy consumption, so the countries are not ready to give it up. And I think that the billionaires are not ready to give it up either.

The oil peak appeared in 2008, the gas peak in 2000, the coal peak was much earlier. When we reach the peak, it means that the resource is going to decrease, slowly but surely.

Global warming is an idea to sell the fact that we have to consume less fossil energy emitting CO2.

The truth is that these fossil energies are going to become more and more scarce and therefore the price is going to soar, this will most certainly cause inflation with the risk of revolt movements.

To protect themselves the elites need to control the population and also to make it decrease, because obviously they are not ready to let go of their economic model. For them the adjustment variable is the human being.

And in that the COVID is ideally suited to their needs.

I add that it will also mask the almost bankrupt situation of the banks.

The fact of directing the states towards renewable energy is an absurdity:
Photovoltaic and wind power only work intermittently, when there is a demand, a gas or coal power plant is turned on and thousands of tons of CO2 are produced.

A wind turbine produces only 30% of its maximum energy and in an intermittent way.

It takes 30 years for a photovoltaic panel to balance its carbon footprint between the energy required for its manufacture in China and its electrical production, knowing that its average life is 25 years. The night no production.
Moreover the surface of covering is to subtract from the cultivable lands.

In conclusion I think that the Covid and its consequences (vaccination, health pass, digital identity, infertility, ...), is a first step, then they will decide the collapse of the banking system to reset the counters to zero (the big reset). Their plan is to take advantage of the last oil reserves so that this elite can continue to get fat by controlling the survivors who can be qualified as slaves.

I hope with all my heart that this will not happen, and that the real men will get rid of these psychopaths before.

Thank you, you must have faith!

What if the Wave then and the Wave now is the same event? If time is a line from the past into the future my question doesn't make much sense.

Sorry, excerpt is a bit long, but definitely worthy to mention. From 16-November-1994:

Just to make myself clear. I am not suggesting that every cataclysmic event on Earth is the result of the Wave, but some of those can be related. As there is no time as we know it.
To summarise. D'Ahnkiar is about to be burned by expanding star. Ancient Roman Empire is soon to go through cometary bombardment. Us here are on the verge of some major . All simultaneously at the present.
Good grab.... along with the usual balancing of energies with PreAdamics/Adamics... this temporal balance points in the same direction. Seems to imply the STO version of the NWO/4dSTO would start at that same juncture of the last 3dSTS wave that brought the 'new man' to the planet. ~309,900 yrs ago. Definitely implies a 'Great Reset' either way until the Rainbow bridge fades away. Then one question would be the aspect of past timelines in the planetary records... do they remain in play?

As for the psychopaths, don't we need to remember the difference between the PreAdamic 3dSTS ones we enjoy now to the Adamic ones seeking to graduate? Any emotion is fleeting if they are seen as the obstacle course for the lessons learned... once the emotion is gone, it's rather difficult to 'hate' them or anyone. You just put things and people in their place and move on to the next course of study, right? You might miss them the more balance you become.... you aren't moved emotionally as much.... more reactionary to events as they occur until the processing occurs a few moments later. These are the 'good ole days' in that regard.... no wonder so many seek to return for some fun.

I guess it rather depends on how many planets are inhabitable at any given time, and of those, how many are inhabited by humans.

Assuming that Earth is typical, the maximum carrying capacity is on average several billion. However, again if Earth is typical, that capacity is reached only during short windows, with cosmic cataclysm Wave events then busting the population down to say a few hundred million, or maybe a few thousand in extreme cases, as the souls are harvested and the civilizational reset button gets pushed. Following that is a fallow period, tens of thousands of years in duration, during which civilization gradually redevelops and the population generally stays below 100 million.

Also, so far as we can tell it took a few billion years for life on this planet to evolve to the human level.

Put it all together, and you'd expect 99% of habitable worlds to be nothing but microbes or, in rare cases, animal and plant life. So say 1% of inhabitable worlds have intelligent species; say 10% of those utilize a roughly human blueprint; and at any given time 99% of those are in a low-tech, low-population state. Then if there are 1 million habitable worlds in the Milky Way, you'd expect 10 at any given time to be at our population level, with the total human population around 1 trillion or so (assuming a hundred million people on each fallow planet ... and easily a lot less than this if fallow worlds have even smaller average populations).
I was thinking same - perhaps those worlds have undergone depopulation programs similar to what is occurring on Earth currently, coupled with aforementioned disasters.

(Ant22) Poland recently passed a law stating that Polish laws are above EU laws. This was followed by voices being heard about the need for the people to hit the streets. Donald Tusk, who recently returned to Polish politics, was pushing for it. Is some sort of a colour revolution likely in Poland?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Well, what did you expect?

I wonder if these events are not part of a greater plan to dethrone the ruling party in Poland. I can imagine that we're not far away from a scenario where the opposition's propaganda-fueled masses are starting "spontaneous" protests against the inhuman treatment of innocent immigrants by Polish border forces and the army.

23 May 2020 said:
(Pierre) I have a few. They're along the theme of cometary bombardments, mass extinctions, and viruses. First question: How during those cometary induced mass extinctions did new viruses get injected? Three hypotheses, not mutually exclusive: Carried by the comet, materialized by the radiation caused by the comet, and upper atmosphere viruses carried down to the surface by the comet?

A: Realm curtain breaches by EM pulses.

I've been thinking about this quote in relation to this part of this session.
Q: (Pierre) I have a question: Were the genetic modifications induced by the Black Death virus the main cause of the Renaissance?

A: Not main, but contributory.

Q:(Laura) Well, what was the main cause?

A: 4D influences of a psychic nature.
Initially, I thought the "4D influence of a psychic nature" had to do with some kind of interaction with 4D beings. That may be true, but maybe something happened to help facilitate the capability to receive this influence.

Let's say the Black Death virus was accompanied by cometary bombardments, that introduced the virus. The virus, for those that survived it, could be a software upgrade of the DNA. So that contributed as the C's mentioned.

Another thing that may have contributed that allowed for "4D influences of a psychic nature" to be received are beneficial DNA changes produced in survivors in relation to "Realm curtain breaches by EM pulses" from the cometary bombardment.

DNA changes were seen with the Tunguska meteor in the early 1900's and mentioned by Pierre in his book:
An increased growth doesn’t sound like a random detrimental mutation but like a beneficial one. Could cometary mass extinction improve life forms? Maybe Tunguska was an isolated case, so I had a look at other documented cometary induced mass extinction, in particular the well-documented K/T boundary[4] when 66 million years ago, the Chicxulub impact wiped out the dinosaurs along with 75%[5] of all species on the planet as shown by the black arrow in the cyclical cometary extinction diagram above.
I think I also remember an article that I can't find now on Sott or anywhere else that talked about similar observations with the 2013 Chelyabinsk meteor.

Maybe people back before the Renaissance were also affected in terms of beneficial mutations related to EM pulses from cometary bombardment and/or some kind of affect relating to being exposed to "Realm curtain breaches" and this helped allow "4D influences of a psychic nature" to be received by people that then led to the Renaissance. Maybe people's 'antenna' were affected in some positive way or enhanced from exposure to a "Realm curtain breaches from by EM pulse" in relation to beneficial mutations.

I can understand, given the times, your wanting to jump right into meeting people that may be alignment with what you/we are interested in and "forming a group for awareness and knowledge", but as others have said the first step toward doing something like that in terms of people from this forum is to participate here online and in some sense 'show yourself' to some extent, and as the C's said in this session to network. Your posts even though they were responded to in a way that you don't find desirable is networking. The C's also said to "Be AWARE". Being aware can apply to how this forum and organization goes about having people meet in person and the reaction and responses to your couple of posts and what is a current lack of comfort level with you inviting others to meet, etc. Fwiw
Play by the rules: get involved in the forum, join a reading workshop, become a FOTCM member. There's lots to do, lots to learn, lots of resources. Things are heating up on the BBM, and, IMO, in this current climate there is no better place to be than HERE!
If you're willing, then welcome to the Cassiopaean Adventure.:cool::cool2:

Another deep and meaningful FOTCM family reunion, and a session with the Cs. And what an enlightening session it was, at least for myself. Thank you Laura, Andromeda, and Artemis, for your labors at the board. And sister Chu, for transcribing.
And Laura and the Cs for answering my health-related question.

(Redrock12) Will I eventually be cured of my prostate cancer?

(L) Ya know Redrock, that's a personal question. But guess what? I'm gonna give it to you.

A: Control!!!

Q: (L) Okay, they say, "control". You'll be able to control it. You may yet get it so controlled that it's almost like not even there, especially if you take care of your diet and supplements
Kudos to everyone who posted replies. An incredible repository of knowledge and awareness packed into one thread. An unforgettable learning experience!

Well, I must have gone really deep. Two days and one night no sleep. Ten pm on night 2 with 4 hrs sleep. I am wide awake and the energy is still flowing fairly strong. I posted in "The Dragon and I" thread about an exchange that took place today, over the course of 3 or 4 hours. A battle of witts, of sorts. I could clearly see it hiding behind my siblings, motivating them. It wasn't aware that it was quite visible to me.

You might want to check it out.

Well, I must have gone really deep. Two days and one night no sleep. Ten pm on night 2 with 4 hrs sleep. I am wide awake and the energy is still flowing fairly strong
There's no extraordinary exchange to report here, just that sleep escaped me for 3 nights in a row. Sleep came quickly and shortly after I was wide awake again for the rest of the nights with a feeling of inner restlessness, no anxciety though. Strangely enough there was still sufficient energy during the days.
Just mentioning it because maybe we just went through another energetic shift and others have experienced something similiar.

From Zee Lay's post #237 above the discussion referenced refers to "space/time" and "time/space", positive/negative, magnetic/electric, physics/metaphysics, etc. that the Ra material touched on. Despite the many negative concerns and distortions we all deal with the path for greater yield may be indicated below.

Several people are commenting on energetic boosts. Can't sleep or eat but experiencing a massive influx of some kind? Maybe that energy can be directed or focused in a positive way.

What if the Wave then and the Wave now is the same event? If time is a line from the past into the future my question doesn't make much sense.

Sorry, excerpt is a bit long, but definitely worthy to mention. From 16-November-1994:

70.22 Questioner: I am sorry to ask such stupid questions, but I am trying to determine something about space/time, time/space, and you might say this very difficult area of the mechanism of evolution. I think it is central to the understanding of our evolution. However, I am not sure of this and I may be wasting my time. Could Ra comment on whether I am wasting my time in this particular [chuckles] investigation or whether it would be fruitful?

Ra: I am Ra. Since the concepts of space/time, or physics, and time/space, or metaphysics, are mechanical they are not central to the spiritual evolution of the mind/body/spirit complex. The study of love and light is far more productive in its motion towards unity in those entities pondering such concepts. However, this material is, shall we say, of some small interest and is harmless.

Back
Top Bottom