Session 30 August 2009

Well, maybe the best way to keep careful is to remember that we're still in the matrix and that as nobody is a nobody, the matrix will always try to divert by seduction, threat and deception those who choose to work. It is not a surprise, and as food for our owners, the black magicians, they will use everything possible means (3d and 4d) to keep us in the fence. But as we know the modes of attack, we can protect our selves, and save our souls. IMHO, as I view it, and it is only a very personal opinion, they've already lost some battles, as we are here discussing these issues, many (and apparently more and more) are choosing to work. The next battles they will loose are those where some of us will succeed. So even if it looks frightening, and Pepperfritz's incident looks as a threats to us all, there is still hope for all.

Deedlet said:
From my understanding of the recent transcript, Pepper was fully aware, but they used her pets to get to her… that thought frightens me deeply. Because I think, here is a strong individual on the road to enlightenment, protected by knowledge, yet the STS used her LOVE to get to her??? That’s just so…. I don’t know there are no words for it. It makes me feel like we don’t got much hope if they can even use love to get to you. Maybe I’m being emotional and not seeing the big picture, and for that I apologize.

Hi Deedlet,

This part of the session may help clarify your mention and understanding that "Pepper was fully aware":

"A: No not normal considering the overall trends. This was a result of 3D and 4D activity. Notice also how it affected others in less direct ways. Victoria still had gaps in her awareness. Ark, the remark about open eyes referred to her years observing those "others" and collecting information {Her eyes were “opened” regarding her former associates.} In other words, if her eyes were truly open at the time of the accident it would not have happened. It needed the cleansing of confession to erect that protective barrier. And that was her planned action. She was stopped in her "tracks" before that could occur."

mkrnhr said:
Well, maybe the best way to keep careful is to remember that we're still in the matrix and that as nobody is a nobody, the matrix will always try to divert by seduction, threat and deception those who choose to work.

Good point.

I think although sometimes things look bleak there is grate hope. I mean with all “their” power “they” have to do their bidding like scouring cockroaches in the dark. Think about why the Orion “syndicate” has to continually “time travel”, to set things up for their favour over and over and over again. What gives me hope and blows my mind at the same time are two points.

First, although they have been creating blocks and setting up limits on us for thousands of years through multiple lifetimes, in the end as the C’s have told us all of that can be undone and broken in a matter of MONTHS. Wow.

Second, if only 200 people can achieve the power to circumvent their mind control technology, I am in awe as to what more people can achieve together. Imagine 1,000, people or 1,000,000.

Just blows my mind.

Thanks for your reply Corto. I am sorry to hear that you gave up riding horses if it is a great passion for you. You have raised some valid issues about horses that I’d like to address here because I see horses as some of the best teachers one can have in the quest for self-knowledge and spiritual growth.

Corto wrote:
When you deduct everything we added to it to make us feel good about it - horse ridding is not about anything else but sheer dominance over the animal by force.

Yes and no. Horses are remarkably willing animals—a trait which more often than not leads to their exploitation. In situations where some mechanical force is added (chutes, gates, bars, electric shock etc.) a horse can be physically dominated and forced to move in some direction. But, a human rider alone, with only a bit and saddle as aids, cannot force a 1000 (or more) pound horse, who has more muscle mass in his neck than the human has in his whole body, to do anything that the horse is not willing to some degree to do. Most horses who are treated with any degree of fairness while they are being tamed and trained respond with a willingness to go along with human demands. This behavior sets them up for exploitation. In many areas of the world horses are still used for work, as well as for sports. Any time money is involved and people can make a profit off of an animal, there will be many, if not a majority of people who will abuse them to some degree for monetary gain.

It doesn’t always have to be this way. One doesn’t have to be a Horse Whisperer to learn to communicate more clearly with horses and train them with respect and kindness. Like any other successful intimate relationship, healthy boundaries have to be set, clear communication used, and a desire for the well being of the other maintained. But, unlike most other intimate relationships humans have with cats, dogs and other humans, horses out weigh people by nearly ten times and they are prey animals. Most of the time horses hurt people by accident—they are usually afraid of something and you are in the way (my experience when I was trampled). Because horses are prey they instinctually run first and think later, and because of their size it does not take much of an incident to harm the human body. The only time I was deliberately hurt by a horse was when I was bucked off hard, on purpose by a horse who we found out later had experienced abuse in his past. All other harm I incurred was due to my own disregard for safety techniques requiring good communication, knowledge of my own limitations, and the situational awareness to stay focused on the moment.

When a horse and rider can train together with respect, kindness, good boundaries, and clear communication, riding the horse becomes like dancing with an intimate partner. You move as one and read each others subtle cues, a sleight shift of weight, a flexed muscle, or a soft squeeze on the rein, will be all it takes to stay in balance and in motion together. It is thrilling. It takes a long time, serious study, a good teacher, and practice to get to that level.

In the process of learning good horsemanship, the most important lessons one learns are the ones a person learns about oneself. To have a functional relationship with a prey animal one has to learn to take their perspective—understanding that you are now the hunted not the hunter builds compassion and empathy. Prey animals are hyper vigilant all the time. In order not to create anxiety in the horse one has to learn to recognize, and control one’s emotions as horses will react fearfully to your anger at your boss, your fears, or any strong emotion with a negative vibration. Mastery of your body is another requirement. One must be able to command your body to relax while sitting on top of a 1000 pounds of fearful horse ready to bolt at some noise in the bushes. To ride in harmony requires one to use isolated muscles in one area of the body while doing something different with another area (like yoga). For example, while the calf muscles on one side may need to flex firmly, the seat and thighs must stay relaxed and following the motion of the horse, while the hands remain light (no pull or weight) on the reins, all the while your center of balance remains in sync with the horse’s. This takes a lot of knowledge to do all this, and it takes the ability to stay focused in the present moment. When your mind is wandering while you are around a large prey animal that is when you will get hurt. Working with horses has taught me many lessons about my mental, physical and emotional self—the way of the mind, the way of the body and the way of the heart.

Many of these lessons were painful. Horses are very humbling. When you realize how little control you really have over a horse without his willing cooperation you learn methods other than force, and to do that you first have to be able to control yourself—to know your own limitations, weaknesses, and willful prideful stubborn behaviors. A wise instructor told me that whatever problem I was having with my horse was nothing more than a reflection of some issue I was having in myself. Like other intimate relationships, horses are great mirrors to our own souls. I made many, many mistakes in the past and caused some harm to my horses and myself out of my ignorance, lack of attention, and my inability to see myself. Like some martial arts, and many other arts, good horsemanship requires self-discipline, self-knowledge, and a willingness to do the work—all traits applicable in the quest for spiritual growth.

Horses are amazingly sensitive, intelligent, and powerful creatures who are so often willing to work with humans and ask for so little in return, that they should be treated much better than then generally are. Horses, like humans and other creatures here on 3D Earth, are exploited and often treated cruelly by those who seek to profit from them. I no longer compete with horses where winning and losing has become about profiting financially. I would like to see all horse related sports become hobbies that willing partners do together for fun, and all horses who work for humans treated with the kindness and dignity they deserve. Horses were the original “machines” of war and transportation and the wealth of nations has literally been built on their backs. They, like their human counterparts the soldiers and workers of the world, have been ceaselessly exploited and sacrificed throughout the ages. As a teacher I work my curriculum the best I can to expose students to knowledge of this plight of humanity, and as a horsewomen I help horses and their cause where ever I can. I will continue to do what I have heard Ark and Anart and others advise: do that which brings you joy, which for me is horses, because it fills me up, teaches me so much, makes me healthier in mind, body and spirit; and energizes me, which in turn, helps me find the energy to give to others.

Corto, maybe if you can find the right instructor, you can find a way to enjoy your passion again. Good luck.
shellycheval

Bo said:
They can use your familly to get to you, your best friends, not just pets, and don't forget that PF was a special case, so extreme measures were taken against her.

That is very true, and the people who broke in to harm the geese are an exact example of how humans can be controlled. As Laura says, "if you don't control your mind, someone/something else will do it for you."

and notice also what the C's said here

A: No not normal considering the overall trends. This was a result of 3D and 4D activity. Notice also how it affected others in less direct ways. Victoria still had gaps in her awareness. Ark, the remark about open eyes referred to her years observing those "others" and collecting information {Her eyes were “opened” regarding her former associates.} In other words, if her eyes were truly open at the time of the accident it would not have happened. It needed the cleansing of confession to erect that protective barrier. And that was her planned action. She was stopped in her "tracks" before that could occur.

Ah yes, that's very true...
It's so creepy and it just burns something within me that makes me want to read, network and DO more. Thank you for pointing this out to me and thanks 1984 also. :)

I need to add to my previous post--I sound like a know-it-all who no longer makes mistakes and doesn't need teaching. :-[

I do and I do!!! This last whiplash accident two days ago was stupidly caused by my failure to keep the horse a safe distance away from me while leading him. Corto, when I suggested an instructor, I did not mean to imply that you do not know how to ride, if it is your passion then I am sure you do. I hope you realize that I meant finding the right kind of instructor may help you enjoy riding again in the sense that all serious sports practitioners/athletes continue to receive instruction to maintain and grow in their abilities even at the highest levels of a sport. What Olympic level athlete does not have an instructor? I love taking lessons and strive to continue to learn new and more refined techniques. Since my head injury, and growing older and fatter, my riding abilities have regressed, but the emphasis put on health at SOTT lately and the desire to ride better again have motivated me to maintain my body better. Now I am also learning to control and use fears about riding that I never had when I was younger. Learning is truly a never ending process! :)
shellycheval

Hi ShellyCheval,
I just wanted to say that what you wrote above (in both posts) had a real impact on me. Thank you.

Shelly that was the most beautiful thing written about horses I ever read!

You are definitely right, I wasn't very lucky with my instructors. I blame it on the location.
I always knew this, as much as I knew there is well, a whole universe of room for improvement in my riding skills.
Your last two posts were very inspirational, thank you for this!
There are so many things I would like to do and so little time. But you are right - do that what brings you joy!
You just reminded me how much joy ridding use to bring to my life.
I was flipping through my diary and found I wrote this in May 2006:
"This morning as we swooped through the fields, amongst the rubble walls and cypress trees, I experienced pure ecstasy. It was just the two of us- one mind and two animals , deep blue sky and golden sun rays, and somehow I felt Sandy's heart drumming in perfect unison with my heart."

Hmm, I think we rode off topic and it is entirely my fault. I apologize to others not interested in horse ridding.

Shelly, in the ideal world you would start a school and I would fly off to Maryland to be your first pupil. Instead I can only hope that you might share more of your experiences, impressions and knowledge perhaps on separate thread somewhere in the sand box. Or even better in your horsewoman blog ;)

shellycheval said:
Horses are amazingly sensitive, intelligent, and powerful creatures who are so often willing to work with humans and ask for so little in return, that they should be treated much better than then generally are. Horses, like humans and other creatures here on 3D Earth, are exploited and often treated cruelly by those who seek to profit from them. ....... Horses were the original “machines” of war and transportation and the wealth of nations has literally been built on their backs. They, like their human counterparts the soldiers and workers of the world, have been ceaselessly exploited and sacrificed throughout the ages.

I must second that. I enjoyed reading your post too, shellycheval. I've never thought about horses this way. I've never thought much about horses at all except thinking that it would be fun to ride one again. I never thought about the personalities of "prey animals". These are new concepts for me.

Thanks for posting.

When potential is there. 4STS, by what ever means possible, will be watching, making out there strategy, trying to kill you. Or at least stop you from doing what to there seems to appear as a threat.

Using her dog as a bait. Knowing how she would react. Trying to save her dog.

They succeeded. 4STS, she is dead now.

When your emotions are high, what might happened with Pepperfritz. You lose thinking clear, Her ‘love’ lead her to the tracks. Experiencing strong emotions also means that you have a gap in your awareness! Don’t be fooled. Especially than. When that arises stop and try to remember yourself. Don’t let your emotions play tricks on you. Following them there is always this chance that you are just walking into some trap. Stay alert!

[quote author=neema]Second, if only 200 people can achieve the power to circumvent their mind control technology, I am in awe as to what more people can achieve together. Imagine 1,000, people or 1,000,000.[/quote]

If that happens, I don’t think that doesn’t mean it’s far from over. Even if they lose control:

The psychopaths in control will be still psychopaths. Not being able to influence them for there own means all together, I think is just setting out the wild dogs out of there cages. Besides losing that ability of theirs. I don’t think they, 4STS will just wait. Especially when then there is that chance that more people will be waking up than ever before. Even maybe if those ‘awakened’ people will take control. They can’t afford to see what happens.

Most likely, they will still be able to play some cards.

Thanks for the session.

Just to add few more thoughts on this subject. Although animals can most probably be used as 2D vectors of attack on 3D humans we must not forget that what lies in the root of the relation between humans and certain animals is conscious love. Perhaps if we make sure that our relationship with our 2D companions is made purely of this quality, perhaps the possibilities for such vectoring will be lower. Again and again we are reminded that awarenes is the key. All the time and every minute of our existence. Therefore this includes our time spent with our 2D companions.
In his essay On Love (http://www.math.buffalo.edu/~sww/0Gurdjieff/ConsciousLove.pdf) Orage said the following
Orage said:
Conscious love rarely obtains between humans; but it can be
illustrated in the relations of man to his favourites in the animal and
vegetable kingdoms. The development of the horse and the dog from their
original state of nature; the cultivation of flowers and fruit—these are
examples of a primitive form of conscious love, primitive because the
motive is still egoistic and utilitarian. In short, Man has a personal use for
the domesticated horse and the cultivated fruit; and his labour upon them
cannot be said to be for love alone. The conscious love motive, in its
developed state, is the wish that the object should arrive at its own native
perfection, regardless of the consequences to the lover.

bjorn said:
When potential is there. 4STS, by what ever means possible, will be watching, making out there strategy, trying to kill you. Or at least stop you from doing what to there seems to appear as a threat.

Using her dog as a bait. Knowing how she would react. Trying to save her dog.

They succeeded. 4STS, she is dead now.

When your emotions are high, what might happened with Pepperfritz. You lose thinking clear, Her ‘love’ lead her to the tracks. Experiencing strong emotions also means that you have a gap in your awareness! Don’t be fooled. Especially than. When that arises stop and try to remember yourself. Don’t let your emotions play tricks on you. Following them there is always this chance that you are just walking into some trap. Stay alert!

By no means I think high emotions made her lose thinking clear, nor her love and of course I don’t think experiencing strong emotions means to have a gap in your awareness. Precisely this last session Shows OSIT how breathing program / meditation returns to human being their original capacity to connect with their higher self / the truth, and seems this cannot be done without our higher emotional working 100 %. Indeed I don’t see how can one be aware, alert and conscious if emotions are not working propertly. Emotion seems to me a precious treasure that together with the instinct and intellect makes you a true awake being.

As the Cs said She was going to fully actualize her potential (protection) by being totally sincere about her, by opening herself to the group, the problem was not her emotions but her first fear to rejection.

So Seems that the real protection comes from higher emotions (vibrational
Frequency) , and we became food when frequency go down.

Session 30August said:
Q: (L) Was the change that we observed in her a real change in her approach to life, or her thinking, or her conscience – however it can be phrased?

A: Oh yes. You do not yet fully realize the power of spiritual truths given to those starving for them. For the first time in her life Victoria felt satisfied in her heart.

Q: (A***) Did it burden her? I mean, was she really bothered by the fact that this was secret from the forum?

A: Oh yes! In fact she had decided to "take the plunge" just before her death. You see, she knew that total sincerity involved revelations about others. It took some time for her to resolve this conflict of programmed trends to not share such data.

Q: (L) Well that's not a very positive demonstration!

A: Oh yes! There was much consternation in certain circles and this concerned Victoria as well! Imagine someone with her drive to DO fully armed with the power of this technique? More than that, her knowledge of some of her past connections and how they operate and who backs them! She had her eyes opened!

: (Ark) I don't understand how she had her eyes opened. If you have eyes opened, you DO see the train. (L) I don't think they were talking about the train, I think they were talking about... (Ark) Well, but the technique is supposed to make people more aware of their environment and not go to sleep.

A: Yes, but what actually happened was that measures were taken before she could fully actualize the potential. Additionally, the 2D friend was utilized as "bait".

Rejection, doesn’t that fit, lower emotional center? Meaning if she would be able to overcome that. Losing her fear of rejection. Only her ‘higher emotion’ would be left? Giving her fully protection?

So Seems that the real protection comes from higher emotions (vibrational Frequency) , and we became food when frequency go down.

So it appears. Doesn’t that also mean that when achieving this, they the 4STS aren’t able to feed on you since the vibration frequency is out of sync with theirs?

bjorn said:
Rejection, doesn’t that fit, lower emotional center? Meaning if she would be able to overcome that. Losing her fear of rejection. Only her ‘higher emotion’ would be left? Giving her fully protection?

That's what I think.

bjorn said:
So Seems that the real protection comes from higher emotions (vibrational Frequency) , and we became food when frequency go down.

So it appears. Doesn’t that also mean that when achieving this, they the 4STS aren’t able to feed on you since the vibration frequency is out of sync with theirs?

It seems, though certainly that's the hard part, because as they have repeatedly said here we all are STS beings in a STS world,
but there are those trying to get out...

Session 990828 said:
Q: (A) There are those who are happy in the STS mode; and there are those who are trying to get out of the STS mode...
A: STO candidate.
Q: (A) These STO candidates cannot just simply BE, even theoretically, because then, STS would eat them.
A: No.

Q: Why not?
A: STS does not eat according to protocol.
Q: What does that mean?
A: What do you suppose?
Q: I have no idea!
A: STS "eats" whatever it wants to, if it is able.
Q: That's what we said. If you are STO in an STS world, you are basically defenseless and they eat you.
A: No.
Q Why? What makes STO unavailable or 'inedible?'
A: Frequency resonance not in sync.

Session 50909 said:
Q: (L) Is it also correct that emotion can be used to mislead, that is emotions that are twisted and generated strictly from
the flesh or false programming?
A: Emotion that limits is an impediment to progress. Emotion is also necessary to make progress in 3rd density. It is natural. When you begin to separate limiting emotions based on assumptions from emotions that open one to unlimited possibilities, that means you are preparing for the next density

[quote author=bjorn]

So it appears. Doesn’t that also mean that when achieving this, they the 4STS aren’t able to feed on you since the vibration frequency is out of sync with theirs?[/quote]

This appears to be a sound conclusion. Under the "ruler of the mind" the emotions would not be fear- based and of a higher frequency. The food supply would be cut off. This, most likely, was one of the primary reasons to veil the higher centers through DNA alteration.

Back
Top Bottom