Session 30 August 2009

Bryan said:
I've also had what might be milder physical attacks for quite sometime manifesting as chronic fatigue and bouts of respiratory infections (another of those just started a couple days ago) but thought that was just par for the course due to the "quickening of the universe" but now am not so sure after reading about all the High Strangeness happening to forum members.

Always remember that the ‘attack’ can be enabled by gaps in your own awareness. So when you say ‘attack’ think of it in terms of your own weakness and identifications which leave you open and vulnerable for attack. Note your internal reactions and how you are a slave to these reactions. The horse kicks and you have no control. Note your internal programs that can get triggered externally or internally. The more you see these things within yourself then the clearer picture you’ll get of the world around you since you’ll be taking your own subjectivity into account as you observe the nature of the external world around you. (Along with this diet and proper breathing is also very important as has been mentioned).

When I was very young there was this recurring dream that is still clear in my mind and still haunts me to this day. In the dream there was this disembodied finger that was constantly, relentlessly, jabbing me in my belly. Only much later in life did I realize that one of those things that the dream possibly might have represented is how the world will ‘jab’ me like that finger to get me to react, much like the way a cat will play with a mouse so it can enjoy watching it struggle to free itself. So the reactions are in me and that’s where my weaknesses are when I allow the reactions to overwhelm me whenever my buttons get pushed, which leaves me open to further attack.

If the reaction has all the control and especially if I’m unconscious of the fact that this reaction is going on inside me, then how objective and discerning can I be about the nature of the external world, which includes seeing and recognizing an 'external attack‘ (hyperdimensional or otherwise), when the very thing that is now ‘attacking’ me is my own reaction machine that has all the control because I allow it?

Hi mkrnhr,

Thanks for the link here,where I find we have “owners” who program our DNA to keep us in the dark,
for their feeding convenience, like sheep in the pen. This is a pretty steep learning curve!

Cassiopaea Glossary said:
The only defense against such can come from awareness of the possibility of the fence and of knowing oneself. Having these, one can use will to combat the effects of the fence or to avoid situations where it is felt the most.

Bryan said:
I've also had what might be milder physical attacks for quite sometime manifesting as chronic fatigue and bouts of respiratory infections (another of those just started a couple days ago)

Hi Bryan, before you decide that health issues are "physical attacks" it would be wise to look for a more likely cause, that being, diet. Have you read much of the threads on the "diet and health" section of the forum and the various information that has been gathered about the likely real causes of many health issues? You might be surprised!

here's the link

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?board=32.0

Wow, so much to obsorb. Thank yous to Laura and the team for the work you all do and to the forum members. I can not thank you all enough. Glad that you Laura were not holding the pan when I broke, it could have been worse.

While reading this thread and the thread about health food millionaire I got to thinking about energy vampires and how many I have encountered in my walk on this BBM. Usually I could spot them right away and trust that I would not get caught up with the momentum of their acts. Sometimes I would fall prey to them only to see at the end, my downfall. The ramblings of this person was astounding and his self importance perspective was as well. Considering that he chose to write to Ark before he did much reading of any materials was my first clue. I have been actively, daily reading the material and I have only just brushed the surface. Even hold back at times posting cause I want to be as informed as possible before I open my mouth and perhaps put my foot inside :) This was the case while reading this thread. So much I wanted to say, but as I continued to read what others have posted, my thoughts were stated and there is no need to reiterate. Thanks all.

The interesting aspect of this thread for me is the frequency fence in the USA. Being I live here in the south east section of the states I find this to be beyond believable. I have felt it. All throughout Bush's presidency I was enraged that my fellow Americans could not see through his and his administration's BS. I thought that the country was under some kind of glamor spell through HAARP (I have known about HAARP since 1996 or 1997 when I read "Angels Don't Play This HAARP" by Nick Begich and Jeane Manning). Now I can see it is a fence that has us all corralled, though some of us see it. And though I see it (metaphorically speaking) I am constantly banging my head into it sending me into shock. The past summer has been a very difficult one financially and I find myself so blessed to have found this site and forum because it has been an anchor for me. I am ever diligent in maintaining as much awareness as I can, though I slip many times. Growing up in NYC has helped me be aware of my surrounding as much as possible, learnt as a survival technique. One never knew what lay lurking behind the next corner. I am trusting that I can learn more from our experience of what happened to Pepperfritz and be more deligent. She was a true "give away gift" From her experience we all have learned much. That is the "give away".

Many more thoughts, but here I will just close with more thank yous to all.
Bluestar

go2 said:
Are “frequency fence”, “frequency resonance fence”, and “frequency resonance envelope” interchangeable?

I don’t clearly understand the concept of a “frequency fence” or “frequency resonance envelope”. Is this a metaphor for the “predators mind”?

Is “frequency fence” a metaphor for the suggestions and mind control data we get from newspapers, TV, friends and family and our acceptance of this as reality?

My understanding is that a "frequency resonance envelope" is a more general term than "frequency fence". An envelope describes our general limits of perception, i.e. our awareness is "enveloped" in 3D reality. This would have correlates to the predator's mind, as the predator's mind is our natural, limited scope of mind. A frequency fence, on the other hand, seems to be more artificial, i.e. a use of various technologies to further hinder mental processes. Not sure if I'm right or not, but that's the impression I had.

I don't know if frequency fence is in the US only, or the whole world

A: All lessons must be learned before you can move onto bigger and better things.
Q: (L) Is that a general statement about the Atlanteans repeating the lessons, or that once we learn this lesson, we can
move onto bigger and better things in counteracting this grid?
A: All that is present and future too.
Q: (T) Well, maybe it is a defensive shield that has been put up to protect us since we have monkeyed with the ozone so
much...
A: No. Better to contemplate and meditate. No linear thinking please, you know better.
Q: (J) I think they just slapped your hand. (A) I want to ask if there is something that we can and should do about this
grid for ourselves?
A: Why? To know was all you need.
Q: (A) Well, it was said that this was for the purpose of control and manipulation. So, knowing is all that we need. Or,
we could try to shield... (L) But, to know IS the shield. I don't know how that works, but it seems to be so.
A: Yes.

My understanding is that a "frequency resonance envelope" is a more general term than "frequency fence". An envelope describes our general limits of perception, i.e. our awareness is "enveloped" in 3D reality. This would have correlates to the predator's mind, as the predator's mind is our natural, limited scope of mind. A frequency fence, on the other hand, seems to be more artificial, i.e. a use of various technologies to further hinder mental processes. Not sure if I'm right or not, but that's the impression I had.

My understanding of above is like with hypnosis. Once you realize how standard hypnosis work , you can (if you want to ) never get hypnotised - so the only important thing is to KNOW how it works and be aware of mechanism.
So once we overcome this fence and realize that there is a fence in fact , we can (again , if we want to ) just choose to not be influenced by that fence and that makes us invulnerable to it.
That's why this frequency match makes very deep sense ! Not knowing some facts puts us in standard 3d STS frequency , on the other hand KNOWING some facts changes our thinking frequency pattern and thus we are out of sync with 3D general fence-frequency which does not mean we are STO , it simply means that we try to think and we do thank different than controlled masses.
I know , I know , my explaining skill is -20 after this weird conclusion :D

Thanks Laura and team for this session transcript. There's so much information in this and the Bake Your Noodle/Health Food Millionaire thread. A whole lot of dots are getting slowly connected.

I want to point out that the C's seem to be telling A***n in this session to carefully consider the issue of going back to the states. I don't want to interfere with anyone's lessons, but since the question was asked and this is what the C's seem to be pointing to and the whole idea of being VERY VIGILANT is prominent in this session (and the Noodles and other recent threads), I thought I'd bring it to the group's / A***n's attention. Now, I don't know the the full context so I may be totally off, if I am I appologize, but if not this seems to be an important issue to consider carefully. I don't know what is meant by going back "to take care of business" or the timeframe of going back, but consider if it is absolutely necessary to go back and also to go back now / soon.

I totally agree with you. My understanding of that was almost the same. I understood C`s remark as A***n should consider staying where she was during that session , and not go to back to states.

The stuff about the dogs being used as bait, didn't the C's once talk about that? Something about pets being used against us?

Quote from: mkrnhr
So, if I understand this sentence, those who are "afflicted by a frequency fence" have to practice and network to rise above the frequency fence. Is that it? I can't help imagining it like a quantum tunneling through a potential wall, is this image plausible?
My other question is : is this "affliction" related to the different symptoms described by the members in the EE thread? Distractions, personal problems, tiredness, etc. ?

This is at present my weakest link OSIT. I don't know how I could have reacted if they used my dog as a bait - that is very spooky scenario and it keeps me in a round-robin thinking pattern :/
Yet I am aware of that fact so maybe I will be able to prevent such scenario , bah that is all so complicated :/

At the end of my post i just would like to thank for all your post guys and to Laura and team for that intriguing session.

mkrnhr said:
go2, I'm also wondering about the significance of the frenquency fence that affects us, and I found this reference in the glossary :

http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=334

Thank you for the link, mkrnhr.

Frequency Fence

This is a Cassiopaean or Pleiadian term for an artificial construct meant to occlude perception or keep someone's perception or FRV within a particular range.

[...] A frequency fence is a structure which keeps receivers and transmitters it affects tuned to a certain band. The idea is insidious in that the frequencies that one cannot access for all intents and purposes do not exist. Thus it is difficult or impossible to prove the existence of such a thing, specially from inside it.

Carlos Casteneda wrote about the black magicians' ring of power.

The first ring of power, the tonal, is a description of the world whereby we reflect on and make sense of it. (The second ring of power, the nagual - which can be interpreted as will - is the aim of the warrior in pursuit of knowledge). A "frequency fence" certainly seems to fall within the black magicians' power domain.

TALES OF POWER
By Carlos Casteneda

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2582207/TALES-OF-POWER-BY-CARLOS-CASTENEDA

[...]

“You’re right again. Nothing of what is taking place is real.”

“What do you mean by that, don Juan?”

“Things are real only after one has agreed to agree on their realness. What took place this evening, for instance, cannot possibly be real to you because no one could agree with you about it.”

“Do you mean that you didn’t see what happened?”

“of course I did. But I don’t count. I an the one who’s lying to you, remember?

Don Juan laughed until he coughed and choked. His laughter was friendly even though he was making fun of me.

“Don’t pay too much attention to all my gibberish,” he said reassuringly. “I’m just trying to relax you, and I know that you feel at home only when your muddled up.”

His expression was deliberately comical and we both laughed. I told him that what he had just said made me more afraid than ever.

“You’re afraid of me?” he asked.

“not of you, but of what you represent.”

“I represent the warrior’s freedom. Are you afraid of that?”

“No, but I’m afraid of your knowledge. There is no solace for me; no haven to go to.”

“You're again confusing issues. Solace, haven, fear: all of them are moods that you have learned without ever questioning their value. As one can see, the black magicians have already engaged all your allegiance.”

“Who are the black magicians, don Juan?”

“Our fellow men are the black magicians. And since you are with them, you too are a black magician. Think for a moment. Can you deviate from the path that they’ve lined up for you?

“No, your thoughts and your actions are fixed forever in their terms. That is slavery. I, on the other hand, brought you freedom. Freedom is expensive, but the price is not impossible. So, fear your captors, your masters. Don’t waste your time and your power fearing me.”

I knew that he was right, and yet, in spite of my genuine agreement with him, I also know that my lifelong habits would unavoidably make me stick to my old path. I did indeed feel like a slave.

After a long silence don Juan asked me if I had enough strength for another bout with knowledge.

“Do you mean with the moth?” I asked half in jest.

His body contorted with laughter. It was as if I had just told him the funniest joke in the world.

Thanks for sharing! That is quite the break. It's amazing to read these stories of experiences in life. I can't say that I've ever broken a pan. I do have the strange occurrence of highway lights turning off as I'm driving and about a month ago I logged onto the forum and my computer brought up a black screen with a message in white text for 3 seconds and then shut itself off. Certainly weird occurrences. I wish to do more for this forum and for the church. I bought the breathing program last week and it is on its way!

I'm also concerned about still being in the U.S. I know the C's have said its who you are and what you see that matters but I recently went out for Chinese with some family members and the fortune I receive from the fortune cookie said a danger forseen is only half avoided. Hello? That may just be coincidence but it sent a shock down my spine. Any thoughts?

FrankM4326754 said:
...the fortune I receive from the fortune cookie said a danger forseen is only half avoided. Hello? That may just be coincidence but it sent a shock down my spine. Any thoughts?

Hi Frank, it does appear as though you got the message already. Enjoy EE, a great program :thup:

Ever Vigilant!!! cannot be expressed enough. Now seems to be one of the times i need to keep that idea in the forefront the most. I have been dealing with a rough relationship for the last few years and its been tough. As much as i seem to care for him, a part of me just knows that it wont work. This seems to be just one aspect of how it needs to be applied. As sad and hard this decision is, i feel that i am doing the right thing and need to stay strong with what i perceive, and not get locked into questioning myself and trying to "make things work". This is a hard lesson right now, but i feel on the other side if it a new world will be open to me.

Thanks again for a wonderful reminder. Take care all.

Bobby

Perceval said:
3D Resident said:
I wonder if I may enquire who Geraldine is?

Geraldine was a friend of Laura and Ark and family, who passed away not so long ago. She died in a "hit and run" incident, so it was sort of like being hit by a train too.

Again a train. At this time have come to my mind the recent train accident in La Coruña, Spain. Like other train accidents. I wonder ... will be negative forces 3D and / or 4D involved in all this? Could be some trigger beyond our vision for these accidents occur?
Moreover, the time here in Spain is choppy, heavy rains, floods. This summer, the end of July, my car became so hot that ended up dead. And the funny thing is that while I was aware and unaware that this was happening. I was aware that the car had warmed up yet I did not have the reflex to stop instantly. In a short space of time has been spoiling the kitchen lamp, the light bulb in my laundry room and terrace. And when things start to break down one after another, that it starts to seem more than a coincidence. Hard to see if there is something behind it induces. :huh: :/

Since I start to read whole transcripts second time around, I understand more than before.

I have learned from this session, emphasized that how powerfully important to do EE breathing program to be need to growth. And same time I need to connect into this network completely sincere. Thus member would have the protection of networked and awareness and knowledge.

And good to know that once faithfully connected member will support, even go to 5th density to adding their energies.
Thank you Laura and Team for this session and all the replier.

Is the post “Health Food Millionaire"
(Cassiopaea Forum) still available?

I tried to access but it only goes to the homepage. I either can’t find the thread through search function.

Back
Top Bottom