Session 3 May 2014

I originally asked that question thinking - 26 plus atomic impacts and not one over a populated area- the odds are mounting against us.
Also you never know what will eventually rain down on us.
Following up on the original article, in the video within the link below they say "most " were high altitude impacts.
Looks like the 2009 explosion that brought down AF 447 didn't make their list.

Indeed, the odds do seem to be mounting against us.

I'd be interested to see whether there's any correlation between the locations of impacts and the location of grid points. The logic being that if comets or space rocks contain metal or have an electrical charge of some sort, and grid points have a magnetic component to them, then there might be some interaction going on.

Archaea said:

Indeed, the odds do seem to be mounting against us.

I'd be interested to see whether there's any correlation between the locations of impacts and the location of grid points. The logic being that if comets or space rocks contain metal or have an electrical charge of some sort, and grid points have a magnetic component to them, then there might be some interaction going on.

Don't forget the "Human-Cosmic-Connection"

Just ordered mine!
http://www.amazon.com/Changes-Human-Cosmic-Connection-Secret-History-ebook/dp/B00KI8KKWW

Thanks is going to have to be enough, but somehow falls short. What you dear Laura have done defies any work I've ever come in contact with. I Lucknow you re human, as you share selflessly enough about it, but lol, you're a it something, when it comes to us all in general. And that something has always been there, even when I wanted to scream, I know you want to too, maybe for different reasons. Still.

I am packing finally this week and moving to New England, New Hampshire, and I can only hope to be breathin enough to hear the sound of another member, or even some who live in somewhat of a communal way. But the way of us is not the way of most communal setups, but I will know, AND you never know. I might catch the aroma of the QP of the FOTCM in my ravels. Oh I really pray on that one, but either way what YOU Laura give, and everyone else who also shares, is I believe what the C's are about. This voice of truth and reason and the ability to recognize it's resonance with the many ways that have have been given to us to open to who we are, our clarity, is what gives real knowledge.

I thank your Mom and I'll bet she really knows now what she is about and who she birthed. What the C's opened in you I feel is opened in me everytime you share and selflessly and publically to boot! And all the stuff and difficulties it entails. And that is nothing to sneeze at.

And yes, there is an ice age to acknowledge, and if dots connect me south I'll go there. Until then I'm going to a pace very near the mountains, but I have seat belts, a telescope, and funds and all the rest of the survivalist gear so I'm keeping the eyes and ears and heart open.And I have a dove, no really! And fake fur! What could go wrong?

Thanks for this session! I was completely amazed at just how much you guys do for each other.

This session, which I am reading almost nine years later for the first time, has probably moved me like no other. My personal situation is similar to the one described here, and I probably feel incapable or stuck at a point in my life, and certainly in my knowledge and experience, and that's why I can't overcome it with enough strength, or maybe it's just that hard and I have to overcome it just like that. But just reading your experiences and the very emotional and natural way Laura tells how she dealt with the situation with her mother has helped me a lot. Thank you again, because I can only be grateful for everything you do.

Back
Top Bottom