Session 3 May 2014

Rabelais, I also wish you to get well soon. :hug2: :hug2: May the learning bring healing.

Thanks for sharing folks.
Here's hoping that the burst of new sessions is a good indication that energy levels are high & networking is on the rise.
I haven't had a death in the family or among friends for ages now but my best friend lost her mum on Mothers day last weekend. Elderly & frail and she went in her sleep. I just know she went the right way.
:hug:

Thank you all for the kind words. The cancer's bark was much worse than its bite. It was just the culmination of a series of maladies that began in 1990. All were distinctly different in their manifestations, but interlinked in their root causal factor, which the Maté book made very clear to me for the first time. It indeed did go all the way back to childhood. These are the types of things that we probably all have suppressed, going on inside of us, that really must be resolved or they will literally kill us.

My cancer symptoms were bloody awful. Really. I was passing probably a pint of blood every two or three days. This will get one's attention. This was during the period when the group here was concerned with hemochromitosis and regularly giving blood. I felt that this was probably unnecessary in my case, as the life force was exiting freely on its own :(

I spoke with others who had this type of cancer, who did not pass any blood at all, so I guess in retrospect that the bleeding was a fortunate thing that attracted my attention long before the tumor could grow to a malignant size. After its removal I asked the surgeon what stage it was. He laughed and said "Stage zero". It had not even penetrated the epithelial wall with blood vessels, so I can guardedly consider myself cured, but there is still work to be done to make certain that this does not happen again. The doc said that the tumor was about 1 year old, which put its beginnings at about 6 months into a 2 year daily regimen of prednisone, which was prescribed for another essentially life threatening autoimmune/inflammation condition. This was no doubt a significant factor in stimulating the growth of abnormal cells.

Anyway its hopefully all behind me now and I can get back to doing, without the health distractions of the past three years. I am touched by all your words of support. It means a lot.

If you haven't yet acquired a copy of When The Body Says No, I urge you to please do so. It is some very important information. I was not fully aware of all the baggage I had been dragging around for 6+ decades. Knowing this seems to make the EE sessions more focused and productive.

I would also highly recommend the book Knockout: Interviews With Doctors Who Are Curing Cancer, by Suzanne Somers. Any friends or family who might have recently been diagnosed with cancer should really read this book before submitting to "standard of care" oncology. The integrative oncologists interviewed are curing patients who have Stage 4 cancers and have been sent home to die by their physicians. They are doing this primarily with diet and supplementation and achieving results that put the orthodox practitioners to shame. It is a great stress reliever to know that there are options that one can employ, and hard questions that should be asked of your doctor before submitting to their medieval nostrums.

Thanks again. Blessings to you all - and perhaps we can link chakras every Monday and Thursday. Physician heal thyself.

Rabelais said:
Thanks again. Blessings to you all - and perhaps we can link chakras every Monday and Thursday. Physician heal thyself.

Roger that ;) And thank you for opening up and letting us know :hug:

That's great to hear Rabelais, thank you for sharing :flowers:

Gaby said:
Rabelais said:

Roger that ;)

Roger twice :)

Good on you, Rableais!

It's good to realise that there are options besides slash, burn and poison for cancer sufferers. I do have Suzanne Sommer's book, but haven't read it yet - my reading list just got longer ...

This is so good to hear Rabelais. Kudos to your body to have sent you an early warning so loud and clear, and good for you to have listened to it. Now onto speedy recovery. Thank you for the book reference, I'll definitely add it to my reading list.

Hildegarda said:
This is so good to hear Rabelais. Kudos to your body to have sent you an early warning so loud and clear, and good for you to have listened to it. Now onto speedy recovery. Thank you for the book reference, I'll definitely add it to my reading list.

Ditto that! So glad that you are now healing.

Back
Top Bottom