Session 29 May 2021

Thank you all for the sessions. Isn't it amazing to witness this moment and realise how important was the knowledge gathered in the last 25 years and being able to live this transition fully aware. But like you said Laura it is difficult to keep our wits when you see how a great part of humanity as fallen for the lies and there isn’t much that we can do to help them.

For the past few months I took the stand of an observer when I realised that the programming was so thoroughly executed. Accepting that this is part of the cleansing of the house and levelling and that this reality and those still hankered in this materialist world would be no more than a dream in the past. I am mid way trough FPTM and could thank you a thousand different way and it still won’t be enough.

I do have a question, what prompted the cosmos to clean house, what action or event that could have influenced or diceded the cosmos to bring change that will be beneficial to humanity.

Thanks for another awesome session.
I’m a bit confused by the above exchange.
I think the only vaccine at the moment with a whole coronavirus is the Sinovac.
The others only carry the information for the synthesis of the spike protein.
So are these guys lying about that, too? Are there whole viruses in the Pfizer et al. vaccines, or is there another mechanism at play here?
I hope we can get to the bottom of this or ask the Cs about it on the next session.
I think this has been more or less answered by TPTB themselves, as the spike protein vaccines were never designed to cease infection or transmission. They only “reduce severity of symptoms.” Thus, anyone vaccinated with the spike protein is now in the clear to travel abroad and take off their masks. This topic was also covered in the interview that Dr. Mercola posted (also posted on SOTT and the covid threads here) about the danger of prions.

Thank you, all, for the session! I’m trying to wrap my head around time loops and algebra. I think it makes sense, but I need to brush up on my math 😄

Maybe the FOTCM members ought to be close to eachother physically, like gathering resources and getting together. That would make up for the colinearity problem. I know how this sounds but, the shit show is not gonna be pretty alone. Groups of people getting together would be the way to go, how else.

Thank you very much for this session, it was really an extraordinary experience to be part of it. :love:

It is a nice idea that all members live in one place, but if our task is to help people when chaos reigns, then we achieve more when we are a bit spread out I think. :rolleyes:

Living together is a bit of a stretch, but semi-regular get-togethers - monthly potlucks or something similar - might not be a bad idea for those who live within driving distance of one another.

Thank you all for doing the session while extending it to so many in attendance. An amazing experience. 💐

Also, I don't know if it's true everywhere but I noticed that food prices have already started to go up, especially meat.
Indeed. Here it was noticed just the other day that good cuts were now up to $59.00 kg., a week before it was $50 kg., a year before it was $17 kg.

Another big shocker, if buying lumber is in one's plans, has been the spot market price of lumber (per thousand board feet) climbing when covd first started up to 300%. Try building a wood framed house now. Industry people cannot account for this unprecedented cost nature (basically the price has fluctuated up and down in standard ways over the last few decades), yet it seems tied in with the green agenda as a way to meddle with the whole works. Corporations are selling and buying each other up, and making a fortune off the market price. Tax revenue is also skyrocketing, yet who is buying lumber now?

The last question sees (in some areas) a lot of capital being pulled out of banks and lands bought up and houses started.

Beautiful! It is like you are doing a 150k bike race, you are at the 75k mark, you are tired because you have done 75K before and you know there is still another 75k to go. You then put you head down, take it one hill at the time, one pedal stroke at the time. You survive this last stretch by splitting it into small little ones, so you see the end to every one of it and then... next thing you you only have 1k left to do and you're done. This is how I approach it. I have done it on many occasions in the past and it has served me well.

Thank's all of you for this unique brain, heart, soul networking. It is history into the making...

Thank you so much for the session! I had ordered Carlos Castaneda's book, The Fire From Within a week or so ago and was rolling my eyes wondering why I was adding another book to the pile. It does seem important to gain more of an understanding of petty tyrants and stalking at this time with all the shifting conditions occurring around us. I don't leave my house very often either. It's just weird out there. I would of gone under long ago if not for Laura, the C's and this forum. Love to you all!!!

Good work guys. I’m sure this light-house has brought much significant help even to those that officially are not members of this forum.

Of course the sts 4D beings are just using their human minions —the PTB— most they can to promote a great harvest of sts energy along with the inevitable wave —i.e. the frequency change, as told by C’s. Thus, for certain, to not feed the sts 4D that grounds this horror show, we must retain a brave spirit and fearless.

Also we could consider a positive view in spite of so much tribulation. The PTB —according to C’s— are always trapped by their wishful thinking. To most those reading this forum is easy to realize the PTB struggling to “keep the world” and mankind as mere tools for their privileges. So? Well, watch what the PTB are doing: they are changing the ways of the people, killing them, crushing all the freedom, they are turning people in robots, changing the current rules of the society. They are imposing their “new order” over humanity while basically… “changing the World.“ See a backfire?!! It’s like this, they are pressing people —those that refuse their “new normal”— to move on. They are supposed to retain the world in darkness —as it has been— but instead they are rushing and instigating the man’s psyche.

We, like fishes, use to swim deep in a 3D pond. But now the PTB quick is lowering the water of the tank. To where else can we go?!! They think they are restraining us but instead, they push us to a dry land where rests the option that really matters. That is to say, our quantum leap of consciousness. The C’s call these 3D events —by nature or artificial— as some purification process. They also hint that this is an hurricane with a double door by where we can go to another cycle of primordial 3D existence, or take such “climatic” opportunity for catching the wave to another density.

To me the best part the session is this,
A: Again things may heat up a bit and create unpleasant frissons in many. Do not be dismayed or alarmed. Continue to work and build your network and connections. As we have sid before, all this is evidence of the anxiety as the big changes approach. This will pass. Have faith and love.

Thank you Laura and Chateau team for sharing the session and for the opportunity to attend it online with other of our FOTCM members. It was a beautiful experience.

As regarding the part where the C's pointed out when asked what are the weaknesses of our network, the main weakness being the lack of collinearity and that singing it may help as well as reading, it made me realize that reading the romance novels may help one GREATLY to reach a strong collinearity with other community members. Of course if one is willing to have faith in the process, without allowing to the false personality to lead him astray via too much intellectualization that leads to the blocking of the opportunity to learn to really feel with your heart what is being delivered through the romance novels.

Back
Top Bottom