Session 29 May 2021

Thanks a lot, that was interesting read.

Is this zoom session recorded? Is there a possibility for it to be posted online somewhere?

Attendance at the sessions via Zoom (or in person), or access to the recording of the session, is limited to members of FOTCM who have been vetted to the private board.

Thank you very much for this session, it was really an extraordinary experience to be part of it. :love:

It is a nice idea that all members live in one place, but if our task is to help people when chaos reigns, then we achieve more when we are a bit spread out I think. :rolleyes:
Yeah, I'm definetly in that category where I will have to take care of family members and ride with them. But some of us can get together just like with the EE

Quel privilège d'être de ce groupe, de pouvoir suivre Laura, les membres du Château, Les Cassiopéens et Toi Divin Esprit Cosmique, soyez assurés de ma profonde gratitude...

Quel privilège de faire partie de ce groupe, de pouvoir suivre Laura, les membres du Château, Les Cassiopéens et Vous Esprit Divin Cosmique, soyez assurés de ma profonde gratitude...

I agree with you @PERLOU. We can be grateful that we have the sessions, @Laura, and the forum to help us navigate the stormy seas.

Translated with DeepL:
What a privilege to be part of this group, to be able to follow Laura, the members of the Castle, The Cassiopaeans and You Divine Cosmic Spirit, be assured of my deep gratitude...

What a privilege to be part of this group, to be able to follow Laura, the members of the Castle, The Cassiopaeans and You Divine Cosmic Spirit, be assured of my deep gratitude...

Back
Top Bottom