Session 24 June 2023

Fantastic session, thanks to all. I sometimes wonder what my state of knowledge or awareness of these matters might be without the work Laura and others involved here, and I’m a little stunned to contemplate it. But I’m very grateful.

I have a question, which may be a silly one: does the concept of hyperdimensional networks refer to a) networks/networking with those in 4th/5th/6th densities (however that might be done); or b) networking, say, among ourselves as 3rd density beings using hyperdimensional means (such as the crystals, for instance, or other types of consciousness connections which are not really understood, at least by me)?

Oddly enough - or perhaps not - over the past few years I’ve experienced an intense awareness of the presence of certain relatives who’ve died. In every case, they were people I was very close to and who I deeply love. Of course, such sensations may be illusory, but something makes it impossible for me to believe that. Which is not to say I fully understand it. These episodes have come at random times, when I was relaxed, content, and usually occupied with some other activity - not at times of stress or high emotion. The result for me was gratitude and a reassuring feeling of not being alone.

At any rate, the reference to hyperdimensional networks made me think of this (not sure why), and as I ponder it I realize that I don’t know precisely what the phrase may be referring to.

Thoughts welcome, and thanks again.

Thank you for this very informative session. Thank goodness we have Laura and the Cs to be able to decipher all this reality and the unleashed madness that surrounds us today.

It was June 24, St. John's Day, and Midsummer Day BTW.

Last edited:
Thank you all for the new session. A lot of interesting information to "digest".

One side topic. I observed for a few last sessions and it seems I have some kind of a subconscious connection to Chateau group. Why is that you ask? At first i spotted such thing at the end of last year, but was not so sure, and started monitoring this this year. I'm only a session reader, but somehow I feel when he new session is coming or taking place. Every time this year, there were particular points in time I started checking for a new session, and was doing so for a few days straight (sometimes twice a day). It turns out, every time I did, there was a session already, or was going to be very soon (which was confirmed when the sessions were posted; always +-1 day from the session day). For the rest of the time I do not do regular check. Does anyone else have such connection/feeling?

Br, Tomek
i am always thankful for a new session. their periodicity hightens our expectation when the time is ripe...

Thank you for the session and all your energy!

I just would like to report that when I was at Schiphol airport (near Amsterdam) not long ago I looked to my left, don't know why, because I was focused on something else, when I saw a big image/statue (?) of an alien and it seemed to stare at passers-by. I was so disgusted and appalled that I only wanted to walk on, so I didn't see what it was made of. But it is telling that a large airport like Schiphol with millions of international travellers each year has this kind of display. :evil:

Amazing session as always! More insight into the coming UFO “invasion”. Since the C’s closed with “some turmoil coming” we have to prepare and stay prepared for whatever this is. By the way things are going, good be weather or a pandemic but we’ll just have to wait and see :).

Thank you Laura & crew for everything! Brothers and sisters of the forum and FOTCM thank you for everything!!

Thank you so much for a great session Cass family ! :hug2:
And thanks for great insights everyone, especially like the one ' the brief chronology' posted by @Ryan

Looks like another (final ?) portion of madness is upon us.
After Rona bullshit can't wait for any kind of aliens step up to a stage and say 'Hi, we're here to help' :headbash: :ohboy:
Damn, it will be grand.
Even without that some days it's too hard to be here anyway...
But, we were made for this times and will withstand.
Love to you all

Session Date: June 24th 2023
………………………..

Q: (L) ………. Was Travis Walton revived by the aliens because he was accidentally killed by a plasma beam?
A: Partly true indeed.

Q: (L) Well, partly true. What part is true? He was revived by the alien beings?
A: Yes
………………………..

Q: (L) So he wasn't accidentally killed, but he was killed, right?
………………………..

Q: (L) So somebody up in the 4D STS hierarchy ordered them to revive him and put him back?
A: Yes.

Q: (Joe) Was he put back the way he was before?
A: No.
………………………..
A: He was used for sperm harvesting and memories were wiped.

Q: (Joe) Well, it's not true that if someone dies, there's this protective kind of cord-type thing that can't be penetrated and stuff? So when they kill someone, you can't just put that same soul or essence back in the body. You can't revive them, basically. Aliens can't do that either. So was he some kind of automaton afterwards or something, or…? You know what I mean? Is that not true? That they cannot, if they kill someone, they can't revive it - they can't grab the soul back and put ’em back in the body ’cause there's a protective process there once they die...
A: Assuming that the soul has entered the protection of the "silver cord".

Q: (L) So is it that souls that have not left the Earth plane and gone into the light are then susceptible to use by 4D STS?
So, by this Session we finally have this “resuscitation” business made clear —although other Cs’ Sessions and even specific threads on that topic long have hinted such facts. Okay, now we could think how could such “soul exploit” be performed. That is to say, how can be lured and later replaced into physical bodies those souls that refuse or delay their passage by a “luminous gate” which takes them to a “safety” (?) “5D room”?

So, as we see, there are indeed 5D souls, whatever their reasons, hovering the 3D world, and which are subject to a capture by STS powers who have enough technology to accomplish that. Understanding such tech may be complicate, but still we could realize some of its effects and methods. For example, could it, the STS tech, use sounds and even lights of specific frequencies for fastening those unaware souls?!

Let’s see. What better type of light could be used to “call” those distracted souls?! Here one idea: once the STS powers have by one way or another got some souls properly locked in some device, then could their “souled light” be used to “volunteer” another oblivious souls?

Session Date: June 24th 2023
………………………..

A: Pray and meditate and build your network in the hyperdimensional spaces. Much turmoil coming. Be awake, alert, aware, and utilize knowledge. It really does protect if you can set limiting emotions aside. Goodbye.

Well, as following another synchronism, in the same day of this Session being published, also “luckily” was published a post somewhat connected to it. Maybe we are already more or less using the hyperdimensional spaces? Anyway, considering this topic, may be some benefit and so, clues in that post of the “Shadow Valley”.

January 11, 1997 Session
A: Best way to get souls is to remove bodies.
………………………..

October 14, 1995 Session
Q: (L) OK, now, you said a moment ago that some of these bodies were used as receptacles, soul receptacles. When you say soul receptacles, do you mean soul receptacles for whom?
A: Replacements for dead bodies, i.e. duplicated.

Q: (L) So, in other words, they make replacements for dead people and put their souls in a replacement body, so that they can continue living on, is that it?
A: Yes.
………………………..
A: For example: a soldier is KIA,Killed In Action his body is duplicated, his soul is replaced into new body, then he is “reprogrammed for service” to aliens and S.G. (Secret Government)
………………………..

June 17, 1995 Session
Q: ……………….(T) Is the pain that Laura’s son described not what he said it was, but rather the pain that is related when the fourth density being removes the life force?
A: Life force is never removed. The soul is extracted. In answer to your question: Laura’s son is merely expressing the discomfort and distress that most third and second density beings experience when abducted by fourth density service to self entities.
………………………..

July 16, 1994 Session
A: There is a big effort on behalf of Orions and their human brethren to create a new race and control it as well as the rest of humanity.

Q: (L) What happens to the souls? Is this project physical only?
A: Physical and souls recycled.
………………………..

May 13, 1995 Session
Q: (L) ……………….Anna did a viewing the other night of us doing this work. In this viewing she saw us around the table, and she saw a pyramid in the center of the table. What did the pyramid represent?
A: Energy focuser.

Q: (L) She also saw another person standing in a corner. Could you tell us who that person was?
A: Just viewer, you attract a lot of those in 3rd density and 5th density as well!

Q: (L) She also saw a lamp hanging over the table. What does the lamp represent?
A: Not lamp, was light, represents light channel to level 6.

Q: (L) She also saw a green glow surrounding us and green slime oozing out of the pyramid all over our hands. What did this represent?
A: Was interference in reading coming from level 4 STS.
640px-Dendera03.jpg

Dendera light

The Key — W. Strieber
……………………………

Look at the carvings at Dendera in Egypt. Those strange objects in the containers are not electrical filaments or religious symbols. Those are souls. The walls of the containers bear an electrical charge of a type that imprisons them. Because of the use of such technology, elemental bodies extended their perception outside of the time stream, with the result that the school of the earth ceased to work as a place of change.

Who knows the truth, cannot find their weakness, and that is your aim on earth. What was worse, the knowledge of this power was kept from the common, ordinary people who have little self-will to begin with, and so are the only ones really capable of making good use of such abilities.

640px-Dendera_Krypta_48_%28cropped%29.jpg

“Light” of Dendera, Egypt

A: Love to all from Cassiopaea. We know your prayers for all and will help in the ways we can.
Thank you, Laura, Andromeda, and the Chateau crew, for another massive truth bomb of our current reality and what lies ahead.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-28 at 05-38-55 Signs 77 – May You Live In Interesting Times Your Own World ...png
    Screenshot 2023-06-28 at 05-38-55 Signs 77 – May You Live In Interesting Times Your Own World ...png
    480.9 KB · Views: 33
Blessings and heartfelt thanks to everyone who has contributed to the this awesome session and critical information compilation.
I would say that this is the clearest and cleanest questioning, and relevant follow-up, efficiently summarised, knowledge sharing, that I have witnessed. The clarity and clarifications are brilliant, and the noise to signal ratio zero!!
It almost seems that this particular session and thread has been made to be shared to like minded groups we may know outside this forum, at this particular time! As if such link-up's should now take place? That such knowledge shared, to those' who appreciate it, protects as well as increases the needed frequency resonance vibrations of all on the planet who chose this path. Quicker dissemination of 'events' 'suspicious activity' 'deceptive appearances' etc. within the linked groups.
I have searched for the 'STO Nordics will find you' transcript. No dice. But this can work both ways IMO. The lighthouse has always shined brightly for this reason, we know. However, just MAYBE this also qualifies as 'hyperdimensional' as the internet super highway? Those who were not ready in the past maybe worth revisiting? STO charity? Just sayin'.' This network is the 'hope for the planet after all. (The gravity of the objective reality situation).
I say that because last night I was up to midnight catching up on the Russia/Ukraine thread, then was prompted to just check in on the new posts, to find the new session about 'Prig'. So I was captivated by the whole session and read the first page by 1pm. Doing the washing up this morning I was looking forward, as always, to our weekly Spiritist study group Zoom meeting. However, my conscience was turning inside out because I felt urged to share/post this information on our site. People deserve the choice to read/not read in these times, so I was actually late joining the meeting because I was choosing my words very carefully and not in haste.
Ironically? much of what we discussed in our study has appeared in later posts on this thread e..g 'angels' etc. :-)

Thank you for asking my questions to the C's. I was drawn the the extra terrestrial description of the thread, and the thread was gathering a lot of momentum so I was unable to buy or read the book as it would take over one month to reach me, plus I already have an extensive wish list as I have none of the 'romantic fiction' yet. As I read to the end of the thread all theories were getting covered, however, another 'urge' was saying why has nobody mentioned the 'invasion' topic yet, despite feeling De'Souza was clueless about it somehow. It was kind of building in that direction.

Regarding 'hyperdimensional networking': A spiritual support system?
I try to keep my heart and mind 'in the spiritual world' most of the time. (Using my focused mind to chop wood and carry water). To me this is the real 'Self Remembering'. Keeping the thought dialogue going and asking for help and guidance prior to important tasks, weak/vulnerable points, negative interjects, instant prayers for people, animals , an objectionable police guy telling me to bring my visa docs back in 3 days just to be obstructive! (it works! His mate stepped in on hearing my pleas and sorted it :-) ). We are energy/spirits - our loved ones in spirit wish to help us, as do others. What we think and do - our actions/intentions decides which entities surround us most! Gratitude prayers of thanks for each meal, task accomplished, inspiration, help with training exams (got 100% right answers yesterday!), advice given on waking etc.

If we harm or upset others, their spirit loved ones can also have reason to to do same. However, and this should not be our goal,( as we do things without expecting a return favour), but help others, be charitable to your core, and the their loved ones in spirit will also wish to thank, help and maybe even try to protect you in your time of need. Reciprocation? Morality is a huge lesson for humanity in these times.

The veil is thinning as we know. We are surrounded by all sorts all of the time. Everything isn't 'up there'. Thoughts do not perish. And discernment of thoughts/emotions is key now, as always. Patience - 'avoid insisting etc or we become victims of deceiving spirits, who will respond if we ardently desire it, for good spirits will allow them to do so in order to punish our insistence.

Keeping busy keeps your mind focused, and achieves your aims. Changing chores is the same as a rest if yo listen to your body. If you are feeling alert, choose mental jobs, if not choose the menial chores. Then choose when you wish to meditate/contemplate/pray. This way you are more in control of what you let into your environment. Less 'interferences'. The psychic connections/urges will still get through at the appropriate time.

There are going to be some very harsh lessons learned shortly for humanity of planet Earth, when/if this 'invasion' happens. Psychopathic Aryans and t The like swarming our planet in their multi millions from above, within and around us. The ratio of STS to STO candidates was already miniscule. The return to ancient Earth must accommodate those from the D'Anchiar? planet too. No wonder all the Universe is watching events here very closely.

Topical Questions (possibly for the C's)
What is the % of entire planets in the Universe evicting human life (for whatever reason), at any particular 'time'?
What preparations are made in 5D to receive such a huge influx of discarnates at such times?
Is it possible that many of these Aryans will perish here in future cataclysms (maybe part of the 94% of the population that will perish)? If so, is it envisaged that they may have a better chance in 5D (should they get there, or suffer meantime), to ameliorate themselves towards STO beings?
Or are most Organic Portals (not counting the probes etc), and purged eternally from the Universe or commence again as 1D matter?

I would like to thank Laura and all the participants of the Cassiopeian Transcripts, for the posts and knowledge they share with other people. Thank you for your work, effort, persistence and courage. I always find out, discover, connect and discover something new. Of course, there are times when I don't understand and when I feel fear, but when I read, I think, there is always some short advice, instruction or discovery that brings me back to balance.
The whole site is a big job, even a way of life in order to survive, in which you can see a lot of effort and persistence. For now, I can only give you my recognition, respect and gratitude from the bottom of my heart.

This tweet was posted on yesterday at 9:41 PM, i.e. 21 minutes after Laura posted the session. Talk about an almost instantaneous form of morphic resonance à la Rupert Sheldrake... Or is it just a coincidence?
It gets better. At midnight last night, Knapp and Corbell posted their latest podcast, an interview with Whitley Strieber. I listened to it while mowing the lawn, and I found it to be quite good - not that I agreed with what he was saying, just that it was a good interview, and kind of sad to see how his traumatic experience basically led to a kind of Stockholm syndrome.

Get a load of this:
So what I'm saying here is this could be something to do with Earth it could be an Earthly species that we just have not that has been very careful to avoid contact with us because they live underground.
There's some interesting stuff starting here. Without intending it, Strieber kind of shows how the alien agenda is being played out by the WEF crowd (e.g. overpopulation)...

One thing from this session that really interested me was the info about Travis Walton. I saw his JRE podcast a few years back and something seemed vague about him. I had no idea he'd been through a trauma that severe, I mean they killed him! And then brought him back, incredible.:shock: This gave me a jolt, because once I read the info about the silver cord I never doubted a smooth passage to 5d. Now I know better. Establish a good connection to the DCM in life, and then perhaps things improve.

As someone who has experienced 4d kinda stuff going back to childhood, I understand the nature of the trauma that these things inflict on the human mind. I really feel for guys like Walton and Strieber, and I respect them for at least trying to forge some kind of understanding of what they've been through. I began an interest in UFOs after getting into The X-Files as a teenager, but it was just fun sci-fi at first. Within a decade my opinion on UFOs had changed irrevocably. I cannot stress this enough, seeing a craft and later seeing little transparent figures in my peripheral vision shook me to the core at first. I had no vocabulary to explain what I saw. It was like all my buffers had fallen away and I was left exposed to the unknowable. It was a really tough few years for me back then, and it's for that reason I give some of these researchers and contactees some slack. It's a more dangerous phenomenon than perhaps any of us understand. And yeah, it leaves scars on the soul.

Once again, many thanks for the information from the C's! So much to ponder. I've been just overwhelmed with all the hints and pointers and adjustments to my world view since reading everything like the Wave and so forth and so on! On the topic of meditation "with seed" I was reminded of some online meditation courses that I took years ago. I have many many recorded wonderful guided meditations from Jeddah Mali, who is a British teacher of "consciousness and awareness" who took the Bodhisattwa vow to help mankind. I tried to attach the MP3 of one of these that was relevant but the file is too large. I'd love to share this one as well as others that could be very helpful around this idea of meditation with seed, however I don't know how to make it work. If anyone is interested maybe there is some way to upload them.

Back
Top Bottom