Session 24 June 2023

Interesting, was talking about this to my friend, he says that apart from all the other distractions there may be decoy lights to confuse the recently departed.

Is that possible, using 4D tech? Thanks
False knowledge is worse than not having knowledge.

In Joe's thread about death, it is read that in many cases the process is assisted by family and friends.

If through the new era we die with the doubt or the conviction of not going to the light, perhaps that is what we do.

It is the person's decision to stay "here" longer and many do not even understand that they are dead.

How can I be dead if I'm still here intact!

Many, many, many people are convinced that when you die, the lights go out and that's it. There's no more.

They are totally convinced of this.

Is this understood?

I have relatives who pray to wooden statues in churches, but when you ask them, they are convinced that the death of the body is the end and nothing convinces them otherwise.

The tree of beliefs of the person is intact after the death of the body and the free will too, so what that person decides is what will happen.

That is why such new age programming can be very harmful.

nefarious acts.

False knowledge is worse than not having knowledge.

In Joe's thread about death, it is read that in many cases the process is assisted by family and friends.

If through the new era we die with the doubt or the conviction of not going to the light, perhaps that is what we do.

It is the person's decision to stay "here" longer and many do not even understand that they are dead.

How can I be dead if I'm still here intact!

Many, many, many people are convinced that when you die, the lights go out and that's it. There's no more.

They are totally convinced of this.

Is this understood?

I have relatives who pray to wooden statues in churches, but when you ask them, they are convinced that the death of the body is the end and nothing convinces them otherwise.

The tree of beliefs of the person is intact after the death of the body and the free will too, so what that person decides is what will happen.

That is why such new age programming can be very harmful.

nefarious acts.
I don't want to make a noise in the conversation, but in my life I've had two dreams about two people I knew who died violent deaths: One, a cook who was murdered by another cook. And the other, my husband's brother, who died in a fire. In my dreams, they didn't know they were dead, and I didn't know how to tell them that they were! Perhaps those who are dead and don't know they are, it is because they died a violent death?

Perhaps those who are dead and don't know they are, it is because they died a violent death?
It is an added difficulty, since the abrupt "jump" from one state to another makes it difficult for the person to understand.

Everyone has a materialistic programming and in any case the majority think of death as a state of sleep, oneiric or similar.

If one is fully conscious, with one's mind fully sharpened as in the best state of consciousness in the body, there can be no doubt that one is still alive.

In fact it is like that, so understanding that our physique is no longer there is something that can take some time in case of deaths of this type.

Feb 18, 2023
ChatGPT exposed starting at 17:35. More videos and posts on this, and the Alien & UFO Deception, coming soon. Please subscribe to this channel and to my blog: Daniel O'Connor's Blog God bless you!

Thank you Ca. for posting the link to your channel. So much orientation and strength to align is coming from listening. And courage to express... Very grateful 🙏

Thank you all who teach us to keep on track to pray in alignment with the Devine Will.

On the topic of prayer, I've found that this piece from Paul's letters is very powerful, too.

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love,
I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
And if I have prophetic powers,
and understand all mysteries and all knowledge,
and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains,
but have not love, I am nothing.
If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body
to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.
Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast;
it is not arrogant or rude.
It does not insist on its own way;
it is not irritable or resentful;
it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth.
Love bears all things, believes all things,
hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never ends.
As for prophecies, they will pass away;
as for tongues, they will cease;
as for knowledge, it will pass away
For we know in part and we prophesy in part
but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away.
When I was a child, I spoke like a child,
I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child.
When I became a man, I gave up childish ways.
For now we see in a mirror dimly,
but then face to face.
Now I know in part; then I shall know fully,
even as I have been fully known.
So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three;
but the greatest of these is love.

Thanks for the session to Laura, the chateau crew and Roillia. Thanks for the classification of things around prigozhin. I was pretty terrified and of course I thought of the usual suspects... It was funny watching the West hyperventilate and wallow in wishful thinking.
Friendly greetings to everyone

It gets better. At midnight last night, Knapp and Corbell posted their latest podcast, an interview with Whitley Strieber. I listened to it while mowing the lawn, and I found it to be quite good - not that I agreed with what he was saying, just that it was a good interview, and kind of sad to see how his traumatic experience basically led to a kind of Stockholm syndrome.

Get a load of this:

There's some interesting stuff starting here. Without intending it, Strieber kind of shows how the alien agenda is being played out by the WEF crowd (e.g. overpopulation)...

Strieber does not appear to be neutral about the 'alien'-directed disclosure agenda. He seem to agree (or rationalize) for why they are proceeding with disclosure in just the ways that they are doing, according to him, and likely will do. Two points that stand out; one is that the ET's approach to making themselves not yet known to humanity, in the larger sense, (and I'm paraphrasing) is out of a sense of not wanting to interfere with humanity's natural development, which is very likely true of 4DSTO - but, to be sure, not 4DSTS. To be fair, Strieber also calls this approach self-serving in some sense, but doesn't explain why.

The second point he makes is that the ET's have been teaching us things "under the surface" little by little, and says this as though that's all they're doing. Which we know isn't true. So Strieber can acknowledge that there is an abduction program in progress, but the implication is that it is ultimately for benevolent purposes (something like Dr. Steven Greer's take on it it seems.)

Interestingly, Strieber does make a case for the non-materialist paradigm when he discusses the death of his wife, the reality of the afterlife, etc. But those ideas, too, may be twisted and aimed at those who already understand that materialism is bunk, and may just be a case of "there being a program for everybody".

In sum, and as things get more more dramatic, I think he'll likely be one of the more prominent voices that explains and supports 4DSTS's actions, "interventions", rationals, etc. to the public. With a positive spin of course. And he already has some practice for such a role it seems:

Session 18 March 2000
Q: Whitley Strieber and Art Bell have published a book about a "global superstorm." Is any of the information they have given in this book fairly accurate?
A: Derived from non-human sources known for stark accuracy, when convenient.
Q: What makes it convenient at the present time for them to be "starkly accurate?"
A: Fits into plans.
Q: Plans for what?
A: Do we not know already?
Q: In other words: world conquest and the takeover of humanity?
A: Not as simple.
Q: What would make my statement more accurate?
A: Call it amalgamation.

Strieber does not appear to be neutral about the 'alien'-directed disclosure agenda. He seem to agree (or rationalize) for why they are proceeding with disclosure in just the ways that they are doing, according to him, and likely will do. Two points that stand out; one is that the ET's approach to making themselves not yet known to humanity, in the larger sense, (and I'm paraphrasing) is out of a sense of not wanting to interfere with humanity's natural development, which is very likely true of 4DSTO - but, to be sure, not 4DSTS. To be fair, Strieber also calls this approach self-serving in some sense, but doesn't explain why.

The second point he makes is that the ET's have been teaching us things "under the surface" little by little, and says this as though that's all they're doing. Which we know isn't true. So Strieber can acknowledge that there is an abduction program in progress, but the implication is that it is ultimately for benevolent purposes (something like Dr. Steven Greer's take on it it seems.)

Interestingly, Strieber does make a case for the non-materialist paradigm when he discusses the death of his wife, the reality of the afterlife, etc. But those ideas, too, may be twisted and aimed at those who already understand that materialism is bunk, and may just be a case of "there being a program for everybody".
Great points. There was a lot in what he said that was true, or almost true, but his interpretation totally flips the real motivations. So he sees this drip-by-drip disclosure as being directed by the "visitors" (true). He sees the sperm-harvesting as essentially creating a human seed bank to preserve humanity in case we destroy ourselves. And he sees them as self-serving, cold, and somewhat inscrutable beings who somehow have our best interests at heart, even if they do so in a totally alien and to our way of seeing things, amoral way. They're concerned our planet is overpopulated and are presumably doing something about it (?).

At one point he seemed to me somewhat horrified that the military at some point had orders to shoot down UFOs. Well, there are other reasons for not shooting at craft that are light years ahead of us technologically, but I gotta admit I admire the plucky attitude:

“We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We’re going to live on! We’re going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!”​

;-D

Back
Top Bottom