Session 22 October 1994

Q: (L) Zecharia Sitchin proposes that the pyramid was built as a permanent marking system to navigate the solar system, could you comment on that idea?

A: That is incorrect. The pyramids were built as energy storage and transference facilities. They were built by the descendants of those known to you as the Atlanteans who are, of course, your ancestors in soul matters. They were not built to be markers for anything.

If pyramids still perform their functions today, I'm wondering where does this energy comes from. I guess this might be us, together with 2nd and 1st density beings? If so, am I correct in assuming that this energy which leaves our body as a result of some deception, our belief in various illusions, fear, anxiety, etc., is transferred to 4th density STS beings via these pyramids?

Recently I did thought that some sport events might be as a tool for draining people/fans energy too. Just look at those faces during football game matches... They are full of emotions and wishful thinking - "let him beat/save the goal" or "no, no, No..." for example. These kind of events are presented to people as time leisure activities, however, I think that this is only one side of coin and no one really talks about the other. And now we have the Olympics in London :) There are huge masses of people who are watching sport events and supporting their favorite teams all over the world. Pretty good energy harvest, I'd say.

Atomas said:
Q: (L) Zecharia Sitchin proposes that the pyramid was built as a permanent marking system to navigate the solar system, could you comment on that idea?

A: That is incorrect. The pyramids were built as energy storage and transference facilities. They were built by the descendants of those known to you as the Atlanteans who are, of course, your ancestors in soul matters. They were not built to be markers for anything.

If pyramids still perform their functions today, I'm wondering where does this energy comes from. I guess this might be us, together with 2nd and 1st density beings? If so, am I correct in assuming that this energy which leaves our body as a result of some deception, our belief in various illusions, fear, anxiety, etc., is transferred to 4th density STS beings via these pyramids?

I don't think so. From what I understand, the pyramids used cosmic energy (energy from the sun/solar system) of which there appears to be a limitless supply.

Laura said:
October, 22 1994

Q: (L) Does knowledge have a substance or an existence apart from its possession or its acceptance?

A: Knowledge has all substance. It goes to the core of all existence.

Q: (L) So acquiring knowledge includes adding substance to one's being?

A: Indeed. It includes adding everything to one's being that is desirable. And also, when you keep invoking the light, as you do, truly understand that the light is knowledge. That is the knowledge which is at the core of all existence. And being at the core of all existence it provides protection from every form of negativity in existence. Light is everything and everything is knowledge and knowledge is everything. You are doing extremely well in acquiring of knowledge. Now all you need is the faith and realization that acquiring of knowledge is all you need.

Q: (L) I just want to be sure that the source that I am acquiring the knowledge from is not a deceptive source.

A: If you simply have faith, no knowledge that you could possibly acquire could possibly be false because there is no such thing. Anyone or anything that tries to give you false knowledge, false information, will fail. The very material substance that the knowledge takes on, since it is at the root of all existence, will protect you from absorption of false information which is not knowledge. There is no need to fear the absorption of false information when you are simply openly seeking to acquire knowledge. And knowledge forms the protection -- all the protection you could ever need.
Laura said:
Q: (L) During a previous reading we asked several questions about Jesus of Nazareth known as the Christ. The question was asked: "Was Jesus special, that is, Christed, in some way?" The answer came back was: "Quick exalted; wars; civil entrancement. Zindar council." I would like to know the meaning of these references.

A: Quick exalted refers to a sudden boost of awareness level as related to your previous questions about knowledge. Sometimes that acquisition can occur in a surge and sometimes this is referred to as illumination. Jesus acquired his knowledge by having complete faith in his ability to acquire the knowledge from a higher source. This faith caused an equal balancing interaction with higher sources, which allowed him to gain supreme knowledge simply by having that faith. Remember that the resources for the acquisition of knowledge in the space/time ere of Christ were much more limited than they are now. There were few options open for acquiring true knowledge except total and complete faith. And this one was instilled with the awareness that total and complete faith would cause dramatic and spectacular acquisition of knowledge; also would cause dramatic and spectacular progression of the soul being. Therefore, the faith was felt, the knowledge was received.

Q: (L) What was the source of the knowledge?

A: The source was the sixth level of density which is where we reside and we also were involved in that as well.

Christ describes the truth concerning the sexual act - what really takes place spiritually and physically. How children are born on different levels of consciousness. He explains men and women's place in the world order.
_http://www.christsway.co.za/letters/letter7.pdf

Q: (L) As four dimensional probes, what are their capabilities?

A: They have all the same capabilities of the Lizard beings except for the fact that their physical appearance is entirely different and they do not have souls of their own and also their biological structure is internally different. But, their functioning is the same and in order to remain as projection beings they also must absorb nutrients in the same fashion both spiritually and physically as the Lizard beings do. The reason the negative energy is necessary fuel is that the Lizard beings and the Grays are both living in the fourth level of density, which is the highest level of density one can exist in serving only self as these entities do. So, therefore, they must absorb negative energy because the fourth level of density is the highest example of self service which is a negative thought pattern. The fourth level of density is a progression from the third level of density. With each progression upward in density level, the existence for the individual conscious entity becomes less difficult. So, therefore, the fourth level of density is less difficult to exist in that the third, the third is less difficult than the second and so on. It puts less strain on the soul energy. Therefore, beings existing on the fourth level of density can draw from beings existing on the third level of density in terms of absorption of negative soul energy. Likewise, beings on the third level of density can draw from beings on the second level of density, though this type of drawing is not as necessary but is done. This is why human beings existing on the third level frequently cause pain and suffering to those of the animal kingdom who exist on the second level of density because you are drawing negative soul energy as beings who primarily serve self, as you do, from those on the second level, and on the first, and so on. Now, as you advance to the fourth level of density which is coming up for you, you must now make a choice as to whether to progress to service to others or to remain at the level of service to self. This will be the decision which will take quite some time for you to adjust to. This is what is referred to as the "thousand year period." This is the period as measured in your calendar terms that will determine whether or not you will advance to service to others or remain at the level of service to self. And those who are described as the Lizards have chosen to firmly lock themselves into service to self. And, since they are at the highest level of density where this is possible, they must continually draw large amounts of negative energy from those at the third level, second level, and so on, which is why they do what they do. This also explains why their race is dying, because they have not been able to learn for themselves how to remove themselves from this particular form of expression to that of service to others. And, since they have such, as you would measure it, a long period of time, remained at this level and, in fact, become firmly entrenched in it, and, in fact, have increased themselves in it, this is why they are dying and desperately trying to take as much energy from you as possible and also to recreate their race metabolically.
Elsewhere in the transcripts Cs have mentioned that Lizzies are owned as slaves or even as pets by the humanoid Orion STS. I would like to understand how the Orion STS, who are supposedly even more evil and negative from our perspective and are higher up in the STS hierarchy, have managed to do what the Lizzies haven't been able to. The Orion STS are more knowledgeable, powerful and dominant while existing in the same STS mode but (I'm assuming here) don't have the same complications as the Lizzies in 4D.

Elsewhere in the transcripts Cs have mentioned that Lizzies are owned as slaves or even as pets by the humanoid Orion STS. I would like to understand how the Orion STS, who are supposedly even more evil and negative from our perspective and are higher up in the STS hierarchy, have managed to do what the Lizzies haven't been able to. The Orion STS are more knowledgeable, powerful and dominant while existing in the same STS mode but (I'm assuming here) don't have the same complications as the Lizzies in 4D.
@Chris,

The Cs did say that.

Session 24 September 1995:
Q: (L) You have told us on other occasions that the Semitic peoples were remnants of the Atlanteans, and yet they are quite unlike...

A: Whoa!! Wait a minute, let's not get ahead of ourselves. First things first. What Roxanne said was not entirely factual. Remember, there is much disinformation to weed through.

Q: (RC) What did I say that was not factual?

A: In this part of your 3rd and 4th density universe, specifically your "galaxy" it is the region known as Orion that is the one and only indigenous home of human type beings... reflect on this! Indigenous home base, not sole locator. What you are most in need of review of is the accurate profile of "alien" data.

Q: (RC) I thought that humans originated in Lyra and then a war broke out there and they ended up in Orion.

A: Lyra is not inhabited. There have been homes in all places, but some were/are transitory, and some are not. Pay attention to Orion! This is your ancestral home, and your eventual destination. Here is the absolutely accurately accurate profile of Orion to follow: This is the most heavily populated region of your Milky Way galaxy! This is a region that extends across 3rd and 4th density space for a distance as vast as the distance between your locator and it. There are 3,444 inhabited "worlds" in this region. Some are planets as you know them. Some are artificially constructed planetoids. Some are floating space barges. And some are "satellites." There are primary homes, travelling stations and incubator laboratories all in 2nd, 3rd and 4th densities. There are overseer zones in 5th and 6th densities. Approximately one half is STO and one half is STS. Together, along with many other colonies, located elsewhere, this is called, in translation, Orion Federation. Orions created grays in 5 varieties, as cyber-genetic beings, and installed them on Zeta Reticuli 1, 2, 3, and 4, as well as on 2 planets orbiting Barnard's Star. The Reptilians also inhabit 6 planets in the Orion region in 4th density, and are owned by the Orion STS as slaves, and, in some cases, pets!!! The name "Orion" is the actual native name, and was brought to earth directly. Study the legend of the "god" of Orion for parallels.

Q: (L) Are the Orion STS the infamous red-headed Nordic aliens?

A: Yes, and all other humanoid combinations.

Although Orion is the home for many STS beings it is also our "ancestral home and eventual destination" according to the above session.

I am not sure exactly what the STS Orions have done that the Lizzies have not done but I suspect as you observed that the Lizzies are lower in the heirachy since they are owned by the humanoid STS Orions which would make them possibly less successful in many of their attempts to control us.

There is a natural "pecking order" as the Cs have commented in the following sesion:

Session 9 September 1995:
Q: (L) Is there another race of beings that are manipulating or using the Lizard beings?

A: Could you elaborate?

Q: (L) Are the Lizard Beings agents for some other group?

A: Well that is a rather simple question. But, there are levels of authority in 4th density STS environment. And these are determined by intellectual and physical prowess, as always, in STS. The "pecking order" as you call it. So, therefore, we could state that at the bottom are those you are familiar with as the Gray beings, and in the middle are those you would call the Lizard Beings, and above that are others that you are not so familiar with.

Q: (L) Who are they?

A: The most commonly known, of course, are the Orion STS.

Q: (L) What do they look like?

A: They are, in fact, humanoid in structure, resembling large human beings.

Q: (L) And we don't see them that often?

A: Well, of course you know by now, that the ones most frequently seen on 3rd density level, are the Gray beings. All other equally less frequently seen.

The "pecking order" includes the Lizzies since they have their own pets too called the Sasquatch/Bigfoot.

Session 9 October 1994:
Q: (L) Was Mars ever inhabited?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) By whom?

A: By those you now know as Sasquatch or Bigfoot.

Q: (L) Do they now live on this planet as a result of being brought here by other beings?

A: They are transitory. Do not inhabit on a permanent basis.

Q: (L) Well, how do they come and go?

A: They are the slaves and "pets" of the Lizard Beings.

Q: (L) How did the Sasquatch get here from Mars?

A: Brought by Lizard Beings but they do not inhabit earth.

Q: (L) Why have Sasquatch been seen in remote places throughout history?

A: Put there for menial slave tasks.

Q: (L) Does that mean that whenever Sasquatch have been seen that there is a Lizard nearby?

A: No.

Q: (L) What menial tasks might they be doing?

A: Collecting samples.

Q: (L) Why has everyone who has ever come in contact with Sasquatch commented on the awful odor of them? Why do they stink?

A: Organic functions.

Q: (L) What is it about their organic functions that makes them stink?

A: Sweat.

When it comes to the humanoid Orions I think it may be a good idea to not assume all are STS. The Cs describe some "Nordic" humanoids that may be the "good guys".

Session 9 August 1997:
Q: Okay, what racial types are we talking about relating to these hypothetical aliens?

A: Three basic constructs. Nordic, Reptilian, and Greys. Many variations of type 3, and 3 variations of type 1 and 2.

Q: Well, what racial types are the 'good guys?'

A: Nordics, in affiliation with 6th density "guides."

Q: And that's the only good guys?

A: That's all you need.

Q: Wonderful! So, if it is a Grey or Lizzie, you know they aren't the nice guys. But, if it is tall and blond, you need to ask questions!

A: All is subjective when it comes to nice and not nice. Some on 2nd density would think of you as "not nice," to say the least!!!

How did we get into this mess? I think it may be a long story.

Are the STS Orions having success? So far it seems like the control attempts are being tightened like a noose around our necks or the pot is being heated up to a boil.

There is a group the Cs describe as "Orion Union":

Session 23 October 1994:
Q: (L) Well, then how did mankind come to be here?

A: Combination of factors. Numerous souls desired physical existence then was altered by three forces including principally Lizards through Grays, Nephalim and Orion union.

Q: (L) Tell us again who are the Nephilim?

A: Enforcers. Slaves of Orion. From Planet 3C, or 3rd star, 3rd planet.

Q: (L) You said the other night that the Nephalim came from some area around the constellation Scorpio, is that correct?

A: Originally seeded there but you were too.

Q: (L) We were originally seeded somewhere else? Where? Orion? What is the name of that planet?

A: D'Ankhiar. Ankh is ancient symbolism of this planet. Is female symbol. Stands for mother planet.

Q: (L) Is this other planet our original home?

Q: (L) What is it like back Home?

A: Spent. Cindered. Burned up.

The Orion union is also mentioned as creating a "genetic construct" with a little help from their friends:

Q: (L) What was the origin of the Hebrew People?

A: Genetic construct.

Q: (L) Who did this genetic construct?

A: Guess.

Q: The Atlanteans?

A: Not that simple.

Q: (L) The lizzies?

A: How about joint effort?

Q: (RC) The Sirians and the Pleiadians?

A: Getting colder.

Q: (L) The Orion Union?

A: Okay, but include C.O.C. How does one restrain density 2 companion?

Q: (L) Chain? Chain of Command? Are there any actual inhabited planets in the Pleaides?

Q: (RC) What about the Sirians?

Q: (L) Alright, the Orions created the Hebrews. What was the purpose for which this genetic variation was created?

A: Manipulation.

Q: (L) Who was Yahweh?

A: False teacher.

Q: (RC) Who was Jehovah?

A: Moniker variance of previous answer.

Q: (L) And what was the desired result of the Hebrew genetic manipulation?

A: Further control through the fostering of mistrust and hostility, leading to enslavement and warring. … Also accomplished renewed and invigorated 3rd to 4th density "feeding."

The Hebrews are not the only group or race created by the Orion Union according to the Cs:

Q: (L) Okay, if it started with the Nordic types, and that is where the other humanoid combinations came from, what genetic combinations were used for human beings? Black people, for instance, since they are so unlike "Nordics?"

A: The Nordic genes were mixed with the gene pool already available on Earth, known as Neanderthal.

Q: (L) What was the genetic combination used to obtain the Oriental races?

A: Orientals come from a region known in your legends as "Lemuria," and are a previous hybridization from 7 genetic code structures from within Orion Union, designed to best fit the earth climate and cosmic ray environment then existent on earth.

Q: (L) Okay, what about the Semitic and Mediterranean peoples?

A: Each time a new flock was "planted," it was engineered to be best suited to the environment where it was planted. Aryans are the only exception, as they had to be moved to earth in an emergency.

Q: (L) If races are engineered on earth to be "best suited," what factors are being drawn from or considered regarding the Semitic race?

A: They are not engineered on earth, but in Orion lab as all others. They were "Planted" in the Middle East.

Q: (L) What genetic type were the Atlanteans?

A: They were the same as the "Native Americans."

Q: (L) What were the roots of the Native American type? Was there a basic type that was here on the planet and was then taken to an Orion lab and genetically modified and then planted?

A: No!!! Have you been paying attention?!?!

Q: (L) What did I miss? Why do some Native Americans believe they come from the Pleiades?

A: Where are the Pleiades?

Q: (L)Well, near Orion. (RC) Oh, okay. So, they are considering the Pleiades part of Orion. What about Sirius?

A: Sirius is confused as a locator because it appears in similar location in the sky in the northern hemisphere. The American Indians were confused in the translation because of similar seeming location due to vantage point.

Q: (L) Okay. (RC) Well, but Sirius is clearly Sirius! It's the brightest star in the sky... it's in all the legends! (L) Well, it could be that it is not just misinterpretation, but deliberate disinformation? (RC) How could it be translated wrong? This is not clear! The star charts are very specific!

A: How have YOU translated YOUR legends wrong?

I am leaving out a lot of background details to focus on the Orion connections. It helps me to review as I piece this together. They say there are two sides to a coin which makes sense in the duality we find ourselves I think.

There is also a group called the Orion Federation.

Q: (L) Did you have a dream or message, Frank? (F) That's true. I did have some funny feelings. (T) Did you have something else? (F) Well, I have received some stuff. Just the same kind of thing, that there is something that we are missing. (T) Okay. We are missing a key topic or issue, here, that's true.

A: 4th level STO!

Q: (L) Is that the title of the topic?

A: You have only thought of 4th level STS.

Q: (L) Ahhh! What Susan was talking about, we need to ask about the good guys.

A: They are the only ones who can help you defend yourselves against 4th level attack!!!!
We give you information which is invaluable in nature, but remember we are 6th level STO, Beings of light, and on this density level there simply is no interference with free will no matter how detrimental to you!!!

{The introduction of this topic, along with the opening “Luck”, and that being Ark’s birthplace, is interesting.}

Q: (T) 4th density STO beings can actually help in a meaningful way! We knew there was both sides, but we never asked. We have been concentrating on the Lizards. (S) Yeah! There are 16 groups on both sides, and noboby has ever asked... (J) And by concentrating on the Lizards, we have been feeding their f______energy. (F) Their damn energy. (J) Their damn energy. (T) That DARN energy! Who are these 4th density STO beings that we need to contact? Obviously we need to talk to them because they can talk to us. Sixth density "Us" can't.

A: Orion Federation.

Q: (L) And who are the members of the Orion Federation?

A: Not yet.

Q: (L) What can you tell us? (T) The Orion Federation is 4th density?

A: You have asked us to protect you, it is important for you to understand that we are beyond that!

Q: (L) We understand that. (J) I understand that. (T) We understand that you, at 6th density, can't interfere with free will on either side. But, the Orion Federation...

A: First, incorrect thought patterns which have become imbedded must be purged before you can move onto next subject.

And more recently there is the following to consider:

Session 25 September 1999:
Q: You have talked about space battles and cosmic struggles and individuals and beings and races of beings coming from one direction or another to act in this cosmic drama...

A: It is part and parcel of the energy that maintains all existence, as are you all.

Q: You also once said that there were "good guys" and "bad guys."

A: From a chosen perspective.

Q: Does that mean that the "good guys" and "bad guys" CHOOSE to undertake these roles for the sake of this Cosmic Drama?

A: Yes, to some extent. It also means that to the fishes and the cockroaches, et al, "you is de bad guys." Subjectivity reigns in STS!

Q: Would you care to name these groups? You have said that there is the Orion Federation and the Orion Union. The Federation is supposed to be STO, and the Union is supposed to be STS. Is there also a group called the "Markab Confederation," as one person asked?

A: This stage is so huge that there is every "group" you can imagine! And, if you imagine them, they are there.

Q: You hinted at one point that we would come in contact with, or interact with, 4th density STO beings who would help us in some way.

A: Yes, are you getting impatient?

Q: Well... yes.

A: Then you should know this: you will not get in, or come into contact with them until things are just about to get very "interesting." Whenever that may be.

@Chris,

The Cs did say that.

Although Orion is the home for many STS beings it is also our "ancestral home and eventual destination" according to the above session.

I am not sure exactly what the STS Orions have done that the Lizzies have not done but I suspect as you observed that the Lizzies are lower in the heirachy since they are owned by the humanoid STS Orions which would make them possibly less successful in many of their attempts to control us.

There is a natural "pecking order" as the Cs have commented in the following sesion:

The "pecking order" includes the Lizzies since they have their own pets too called the Sasquatch/Bigfoot.

Session 9 October 1994:

When it comes to the humanoid Orions I think it may be a good idea to not assume all are STS. The Cs describe some "Nordic" humanoids that may be the "good guys".

Session 9 August 1997:

Are the STS Orions having success? So far it seems like the control attempts are being tightened like a noose around our necks or the pot is being heated up to a boil.

Session 23 October 1994:

The Orion union is also mentioned as creating a "genetic construct" with a little help from their friends:

The Hebrews are not the only group or race created by the Orion Union according to the Cs:

I am leaving out a lot of background details to focus on the Orion connections. It helps me to review as I piece this together. They say there are two sides to a coin which makes sense in the duality we find ourselves I think.

Appreciate you taking out the time to post such a detailed reply @goyacobol. I have read these other transcripts as well previously. It still doesn’t answer my Original question though (no pun intended) 😉
There’s a hierarchy and we mostly focus on grays and Lizzies but the real controllers are the Orion Union humanoid STS who are at the top of the hierarchy. They are the ones who are master geneticists, bioengineers, material scientists and super advanced physicists. Perhaps being in 4D makes it easier to learn all this. It is likely that they are still missing the bigger picture and other knowledge that the 6D STO Cassiopaeans have. But Lizzies must pale in power and intelligence in front of these Orion STS humanoids because they are slaves or pets. To us even Lizzies seem highly advanced. While Lizzies and their biogenetic probes Grays are more actively involved in creating hybrids (for eventual reincarnation into those bodies) or controlled robots, sowing seeds of war, destruction, greed and lust for negative emotional energy generation and extraction, the ultimate puppet masters are the large STS humanoids (perhaps like the ones shown in Prometheus movie). How much more advanced does a race or races have to be own Lizzies as slaves? If the STS mode of existence is so entropic and destructive how come these Orion STS humanoids were able to advance to such a high degree in psychic, biological, material sciences and in physics. Were they also created by “Ormethion”, as the Lizzies were? What even is Ormethion, a thought center? Did no other STS race subjugate them and prevent their advancement? Were they always 4D or advanced from 2D to 3D? Do the Lizzies think they’ll get abilities of 4D STS humanoids by hybridizing with humans (who are themselves genetically constructed from DNA of Orions) and thus become a more viable race. There are so many questions left to explore.

Elsewhere in the transcripts Cs have mentioned that Lizzies are owned as slaves or even as pets by the humanoid Orion STS. I would like to understand how the Orion STS, who are supposedly even more evil and negative from our perspective and are higher up in the STS hierarchy, have managed to do what the Lizzies haven't been able to.
It is the soul's that decide to born in bodies. Who creates bodies in the sense of genetic body's nuts and bolts mechanism ( say blood, harmanes, functioning billion different parts) is interesting question. 4 D STS seems to manipulate existing bodies, minutely change ( colors, shape , behavior etc.) for its feeding/harvesting purposes, plant and control them.

There is a book called prehistoric life that was discussed about origin of this planet's species some time back. At that time, it was suggested that creating the complete body template may be beyond 4D capabilities too. Much higher intelligence must have been involved (say 6D engineers ) creating them according "Nature" of the events.

for example, in our 3D world, we can raise plants, may tweak little bit here and there by observing, hypothesizing and experimenting. But, we never had the capability creating from atomic level. But we can create the robots that has very small consciousness.
The Orion STS are more knowledgeable, powerful and dominant while existing in the same STS mode but (I'm assuming here) don't have the same complications as the Lizzies in 4D.
I think it depends on what "complication" means.

It is the soul's that decide to born in bodies. Who creates bodies in the sense of genetic body's nuts and bolts mechanism ( say blood, harmanes, functioning billion different parts) is interesting question. 4 D STS seems to manipulate existing bodies, minutely change ( colors, shape , behavior etc.) for its feeding/harvesting purposes, plant and control them.

There is a book called prehistoric life that was discussed about origin of this planet's species some time back. At that time, it was suggested that creating the complete body template may be beyond 4D capabilities too. Much higher intelligence must have been involved (say 6D engineers ) creating them according "Nature" of the events.

for example, in our 3D world, we can raise plants, may tweak little bit here and there by observing, hypothesizing and experimenting. But, we never had the capability creating from atomic level. But we can create the robots that has very small consciousness.

I think it depends on what "complication" means.
It's mentioned in the transcripts that Ormethion created the Lizzies. Cs created the original human bodies for 3D STO realm which were later manipulated by the 4D STS Orions, Lizzies and grays and also through hybridization with other Orion races in "labs".

I am deducing "complications" (for the Lizzies) from this same session's transcript, parts in bold-

Q: (L) As four dimensional probes, what are their capabilities?

A: They have all the same capabilities of the Lizard beings except for the fact that their physical appearance is entirely different and they do not have souls of their own and also their biological structure is internally different. But, their functioning is the same and in order to remain as projection beings they also must absorb nutrients in the same fashion both spiritually and physically as the Lizard beings do. The reason the negative energy is necessary fuel is that the Lizard beings and the Grays are both living in the fourth level of density, which is the highest level of density one can exist in serving only self as these entities do. So, therefore, they must absorb negative energy because the fourth level of density is the highest example of self service which is a negative thought pattern. The fourth level of density is a progression from the third level of density. With each progression upward in density level, the existence for the individual conscious entity becomes less difficult. So, therefore, the fourth level of density is less difficult to exist in that the third, the third is less difficult than the second and so on. It puts less strain on the soul energy. Therefore, beings existing on the fourth level of density can draw from beings existing on the third level of density in terms of absorption of negative soul energy. Likewise, beings on the third level of density can draw from beings on the second level of density, though this type of drawing is not as necessary but is done. This is why human beings existing on the third level frequently cause pain and suffering to those of the animal kingdom who exist on the second level of density because you are drawing negative soul energy as beings who primarily serve self, as you do, from those on the second level, and on the first, and so on. Now, as you advance to the fourth level of density which is coming up for you, you must now make a choice as to whether to progress to service to others or to remain at the level of service to self. This will be the decision which will take quite some time for you to adjust to. This is what is referred to as the "thousand year period." This is the period as measured in your calendar terms that will determine whether or not you will advance to service to others or remain at the level of service to self. And those who are described as the Lizards have chosen to firmly lock themselves into service to self. And, since they are at the highest level of density where this is possible, they must continually draw large amounts of negative energy from those at the third level, second level, and so on, which is why they do what they do. This also explains why their race is dying, because they have not been able to learn for themselves how to remove themselves from this particular form of expression to that of service to others. And, since they have such, as you would measure it, a long period of time, remained at this level and, in fact, become firmly entrenched in it, and, in fact, have increased themselves in it, this is why they are dying and desperately trying to take as much energy from you as possible and also to recreate their race metabolically.
Q: (L) Well, since there is so many of us here, why don't they just move in and take over?

A: That is their intention. That has been their intention for quite some time. They have been traveling back and forth through time as you know it, to set things up so that they can absorb a maximum amount of negative energy with the transference from third level to fourth level that this planet is going to experience, in the hopes that they can overtake you on the fourth level and thereby accomplish several things. 1: retaining their race as a viable species; 2: increasing their numbers; 3: increasing their power; 4: expanding their race throughout the realm of fourth density. To do all of this they have been interfering with events for what you would measure on your calendar as approximately 74 thousand years. And they have been doing so in a completely still state of space time traveling backward and forward at will during this work. Interestingly enough, though, all of this will fail
The 4D STS humanoids have become more advanced than the Lizzies who are dying, despite facing the same challenges of entropy and negative energy absorption in the STS mode.

It's mentioned in the transcripts that Ormethion created the Lizzies. Cs created the original human bodies for 3D STO realm which were later manipulated by the 4D STS Orions, Lizzies and grays and also through hybridization with other Orion races in "labs".
But Ormethion is a thought center. Probably, it is 6D STS thought center that exist for balance?
1994-10-18
Q: (L) And who created this Ormethion?

A: Not being; thought center.

Q: (L) Thought center of what?

A: Too complex.

There are so many questions left to explore.

I agree with you there @Chris.

We can answer many questions by connecting dots but then there is always going to be more to learn and other questions I think.

I think that is why when asked about the Orion Federation the Cs just said:

Session 4 March 1995:

It does not mean we will not learn later but sometimes we may need to just not anticipate and be patient.

I like the questions you are thinking about and I still have questions that have no answers so far too.

Human chicken coop planets

As the current Plandemic situation appears to go critical any month now, I was thinking that Earth is now starting to resemble a Human Chicken Coop Planet with full Lizard Terror Rule. I wanted to quote the original mention, since I remembered the underlined phrase "to be" in one of the sessions. From memory:

"Q: If the Lizards are so mad about extreme exploitation, why don't they just keep humans in coops, like chicken, on their planets? Human coop planets?
A: They do!"

Finally I found the original source:

Q: (L) Well, if we are sources of food and labor for them, why don't they just breed us in pens on their own planet?

A: They do.
Then, in 2005, I read this in the book
High Strangeness – Part Three
(pg. 207)
“You have arrived, by your effort alone, to what the shamans of ancient
Mexico called the topic of topics. I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is holding us prisoner. Indeed we are held prisoner! This was an energetic fact for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico.“
“Why has this predator taken over in the fashion that you’re describing, don Juan?” I asked. “There must be a logical explanation”.
“There is an explanation”, don Juan replied, “which is the simplest
explanation in the world. They took over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. Just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, the predators rear us in human coops. Therefore, their food is always available to them”.
I neatly wove the two memories together and blissfully & ignorantly remembered the whole thing to be in a session. Since I did not find the phrase "chicken coop", "human coop", "coop", "They do!", in any session archive, I came to the conclusion that the info now is missing from our reality, due to Lizzie editing. Well, in this case, my thinking / memory was erroneous and its just as Joe said:
The "mandela effect" is bad memory.

@Chris,

The Cs did say that.

Session 9 October 1994:

Session 9 August 1997:

Session 23 October 1994:

Hello and greetings,
Thanks for C's session u have posted here. I have a question about 4D STO, how one can contact them? Is there antrhing about it in C's words? If we cannot ask Cass to protect us and only 4d sto can do so, there should be a way.. by the way, today I came across a youtube channel about a Sweden guru namely Christina von Dreien, is anyone knows her? Thank you

It's very simple: if you want to contact a 4D STO to protect you, you will never find one.
If you want someone to protect you from harm, you will only find those that will harm you or use you for themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: sid
Hello and greetings,
Thanks for C's session u have posted here. I have a question about 4D STO, how one can contact them? Is there antrhing about it in C's words? If we cannot ask Cass to protect us and only 4d sto can do so, there should be a way.. by the way, today I came across a youtube channel about a Sweden guru namely Christina von Dreien, is anyone knows her? Thank you

Here are a few sessions excerpts, there are may others.

Session 4 March 1995

A: Enough said, remember, you have been learning slowly that personal issues hold minor significance. Terry's dream was significant, however!!!!! Susan too!! And Frank has been sent same message as well.

Q: (L) Did you have a dream or message, Frank? (F) That's true. I did have some funny feelings. (T) Did you have something else? (F) Well, I have received some stuff. Just the same kind of thing, that there is something that we are missing. (T) Okay. We are missing a key topic or issue, here, that's true.

A: They are the only ones who can help you defend yourselves against 4th level attack!!!! We give you information which is invaluable in nature, but remember we are 6th level STO, Beings of light, and on this density level there simply is no interference with free will no matter how detrimental to you!!!

{The introduction of this topic, along with the opening “Luck”, and that being Ark’s birthplace, is interesting.}

Q: (T) 4th density STO beings can actually help in a meaningful way! We knew there was both sides, but we never asked. We have been concentrating on the Lizards. (S) Yeah! There are 16 groups on both sides, and noboby has ever asked... (J) And by concentrating on the Lizards, we have been feeding their f______energy. (F) Their damn energy. (J) Their damn energy. (T) That DARN energy! Who are these 4th density STO beings that we need to contact? Obviously we need to talk to them because they can talk to us. Sixth density "Us" can't.

A: You have asked us to protect you, it is important for you to understand that we are beyond that!

Q: (L) We understand that. (J) I understand that. (T) We understand that you, at 6th density, can't interfere with free will on either side. But, the Orion Federation...

A: First, incorrect thought patterns which have become imbedded must be purged before you can move onto next subject.

Q: (J) It's like: D__ must be purged before she can come back into this group, she must get rid of her incorrect thought patterns. We have incorrect thought patterns that must be removed also. (L) What are they, Frank? (F) Don't ask me. Ask them. (J) Well, they're not going to tell us that. (T) Why not? Let's ask. (F) Yeah, if they are not goint to tell us, they will tell us that they are not going to tell us. (T) What are the incorrect thought patterns?

A: That we protect.

Q: (T) Well, you said that Knowledge protects. You have been providing knowledge. (J) Uh uh. (T) No?

A: Indirectly.

Q: (J) They are not really giving it to us, they are helping us to draw it out of ourselves.

A: We are providing invaluable information which becomes knowledge, but you are under attack, therefore, you could maybe use some direct power from the same density as the attack is coming from.

Q: (F) But, until you have total knowledge... (L) You don't have the kind of power we are talking about needing. (F) Right. We would would need 500,000 pages of transcript to have that kind of knowledge, to get to that point. (L) Okay, what is the phone number of the Orion Federation? (S) Laura! (T) That's what I was going to ask. {Laughter.} (L) How do we get ahold of them?

A: Off the hook!

Q: (T) Uh oh! (L) They're busy? (T) Getting a lot of calls. (L) Okay, guys, what do we need to do here?

A: Find a "Nordic." They are on Earth posing as humans.

Q: (T) They are 4th density. I thought they...

Q: (T) I thought that 4th density couldn't hold the frequency that long and that is why the Lizards have so much trouble. (J) They're STS.

A: Not STO!

Q: (T) Very good, Jan hit it as they said it. The STS can't stay, only the STO.

Q: (T) Thank you! (L) How do we call them? (T) We are calling them, we have our information packs out. (J) On the board?

Q: (L) No, not on the board. (T) They'll come to us.

A: They are 4th, not 6th.

Q: (T) We can't contact them through the board because they are only 4th density? Is there a problem there?

A: Not conventional. It would be like using a FAX to contact Fido.

Session 25 September 1999

Q: You hinted at one point that we would come in contact with, or interact with, 4th density STO beings who would help us in some way.

A: Then you should know this: you will not get in, or come into contact with them until things are just about to get very "interesting." Whenever that may be.

Session 10 December 2016

(Andromeda) Do we want to ask them to expand on their opening comment on getting ready to rock and roll?

A: Things are about to get VERY interesting. We cannot say more!

Q: (L) Well, at least we know things are about to get, "VERY interesting", even if we don't know exactly how...

(Timótheos) Earth Changes-wise, we have all the rocking and rolling with all the quakes going on.

(Andromeda) And fireballs.

(Pierre) Space rocks.

A: Thrills and chills.

Q: (Timótheos) "Chills" as in... cold?

(Galatea) It could be a pun. Chills up your spine? The ice age will come...

(L) I hadn't thought of that. Well, maybe it's not a pun... {Laughter} I guess we're thankful we know at least something is going on...

A: Help is back on the move!! Goodbye.

Session 21 March 2020

(Gaby) But that means this virus has been out there in the world for awhile now...

(Andromeda) How long has it been circulating?

A: More than two years.

The 21 March 2020 session puts the covid virus in the wild to around late fall to winter of 2017.

The 10 December 2016 session was around one year or less than before covid escaped into the wild.

We are in the very "interesting." stage I think now.

I think all we can do is have faith that all is progressing as it should. We know that STO help was provided in directing some of the mutations of the virus. I think that the more dramatic help will be provided when needed, if that has not in fact already occurred.

Here are a few sessions excerpts, there are may others.

Session 4 March 1995

A: Enough said, remember, you have been learning slowly that personal issues hold minor significance. Terry's dream was significant, however!!!!! Susan too!! And Frank has been sent same message as well.

A: They are the only ones who can help you defend yourselves against 4th level attack!!!! We give you information which is invaluable in nature, but remember we are 6th level STO, Beings of light, and on this density level there simply is no interference with free will no matter how detrimental to you!!!

Q: (J) It's like: D__ must be purged before she can come back into this group, she must get rid of her incorrect thought patterns. We have incorrect thought patterns that must be removed also. (L) What are they, Frank? (F) Don't ask me. Ask them. (J) Well, they're not going to tell us that. (T) Why not? Let's ask. (F) Yeah, if they are not goint to tell us, they will tell us that they are not going to tell us. (T) What are the incorrect thought patterns?

A: That we protect.

Q: (T) Well, you said that Knowledge protects. You have been providing knowledge. (J) Uh uh. (T) No?

A: Indirectly.

Q: (J) They are not really giving it to us, they are helping us to draw it out of ourselves.

A: We are providing invaluable information which becomes knowledge, but you are under attack, therefore, you could maybe use some direct power from the same density as the attack is coming from.

Q: (F) But, until you have total knowledge... (L) You don't have the kind of power we are talking about needing. (F) Right. We would would need 500,000 pages of transcript to have that kind of knowledge, to get to that point. (L) Okay, what is the phone number of the Orion Federation? (S) Laura! (T) That's what I was going to ask. {Laughter.} (L) How do we get ahold of them?

A: Off the hook!

Q: (T) Uh oh! (L) They're busy? (T) Getting a lot of calls. (L) Okay, guys, what do we need to do here?

A: Find a "Nordic." They are on Earth posing as humans.

Q: (T) They are 4th density. I thought they...

Q: (T) I thought that 4th density couldn't hold the frequency that long and that is why the Lizards have so much trouble. (J) They're STS.

A: Not STO!

Q: (T) Very good, Jan hit it as they said it. The STS can't stay, only the STO.

Q: (T) Thank you! (L) How do we call them? (T) We are calling them, we have our information packs out. (J) On the board?

Q: (L) No, not on the board. (T) They'll come to us.

A: They are 4th, not 6th.

Q: (T) We can't contact them through the board because they are only 4th density? Is there a problem there?

A: Not conventional. It would be like using a FAX to contact Fido.

Session 25 September 1999

Session 10 December 2016

(Andromeda) Do we want to ask them to expand on their opening comment on getting ready to rock and roll?

A: Things are about to get VERY interesting. We cannot say more!

Q: (L) Well, at least we know things are about to get, "VERY interesting", even if we don't know exactly how...

(Timótheos) Earth Changes-wise, we have all the rocking and rolling with all the quakes going on.

(Andromeda) And fireballs.

(Pierre) Space rocks.

A: Thrills and chills.

Q: (Timótheos) "Chills" as in... cold?

(Galatea) It could be a pun. Chills up your spine? The ice age will come...

(L) I hadn't thought of that. Well, maybe it's not a pun... {Laughter} I guess we're thankful we know at least something is going on...

A: Help is back on the move!! Goodbye.

Session 21 March 2020

(Gaby) But that means this virus has been out there in the world for awhile now...

(Andromeda) How long has it been circulating?

A: More than two years.

The 21 March 2020 session puts the covid virus in the wild to around late fall to winter of 2017.

The 10 December 2016 session was around one year or less than before covid escaped into the wild.

We are in the very "interesting." stage I think now.

I think all we can do is have faith that all is progressing as it should. We know that STO help was provided in directing some of the mutations of the virus. I think that the more dramatic help will be provided when needed, if that has not in fact already occurred.
Thank you very much

Back
Top Bottom