Session 22 October 1994

What Orion wars? Why would details of Orion wars be provided if not asked for? I don't understand your question. The way you present your question seems to be asking Laura why she herself has not asked about such information. If you mean battles between STS and STO groups/entities/forces, the battles always have been, are, and will be.

Also 'details of the Orion wars', whatever that is, how would that information be of universal benefit/import to help us and others?
Here’s a link to the “Orion Wars”. It’s all garbage, but I’m posting it for anyone who hasn’t seen just how extensive the New Age story is. You can cut and paste the link and remove the underscore.

_Orion Wars - Ascension Glossary

There’s entire websites devoted Ascension, quite mind boggling and all fake.

Here’s a link to the “Orion Wars”. It’s all garbage, but I’m posting it for anyone who hasn’t seen just how extensive the New Age story is. You can cut and paste the link and remove the underscore.

_Orion Wars - Ascension Glossary

There’s entire websites devoted Ascension, quite mind boggling and all fake.
I would like to know why you intervene in such an important conversation saying that it is "garbage" I mean that the Cassiopaeans say garbage to you? Because obviously, when mentioning a quote from them, personal opinion also comes first, but you don't let the communication channels flow when you try to intervene with simple phrases, you are abusing the permission they gave you... that is, you told me that my intention is against of all...for what you accuse me you have to have at least convincing evidence of your contrasts...since you accused me...it proves what you are saying I imagine that you think a lot about butterflies I see a crying child and many cigarettes my imagination is not accurate but that suggests how illogical his false suspicions are.

And why couldn't details of the Orion wars be given? I mean, I don't understand your approach... that it can be done, but whether they do it depends on those who ask questions in the experiment and on the Cassiopaeans... Laura and others have asked questions many times, even about their pets... do you understand? ?
And why couldn't details of the Orion wars be given?
Because no one has asked for details of Orion wars. And you need to start answering questions and not just replying with more questions.

What Orion wars are you speaking about? I have searched the sessions and I find nothing in them that mentions Orion wars. If you are going to ask about something then at least provide a reference, whether the reference is to the C's sessions or to another reference outside of the C's sessions. I do not even know what you are talking about because I can't find a mention of Orion wars. That does not mean that I may not be mistaken, but I am trying to understand what you are talking about and it would only be considerate on your part to help me understand from where you are getting the notion of Orion wars. Then I could look at the information you provide and I might learn something that I was unaware of. I am aware of the concept of battles between STS and STO, Orion Union and Orion Federation/Confederation and the mention of wars in the sky and battles manifesting as weather and such. What I don't understand is your own understanding of the idea 'Orion wars'. I don't know what you mean and I am trying to ask you once again what do you mean? What Orion wars?

Here is an example from the C's sessions of a battle where STS won. It is part of a cycle, a 300,000 year grand cycle. That would imply similar things happen over and over - an oscillation from STO to STS and also an oscillation back from STS to STO.

============================
Session 26 November 1994
============================

Q: (L) Can I ask my question now?

A: Okay, Laura. Go for it.

Q: (L) The other night we were talking about the "Mark of Cain" and I lost part of the tape. I would like to go back over that a little bit more at this time. What was the true event behind the story of the "Mark of Cain?"

A: Advent of jealousy.

Q: (L) What occurred to allow jealousy to enter into human interaction?

A: Lizard takeover.

Q: (L) Wasn't the Lizard takeover an event that occurred at the time of the fall of Eden?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Was this story of Cain and Abel part of that takeover?

A: Symbolism of story.

Q: (L) This was symbolic of the Lizzie takeover, the advent of jealousy, and the attitude of brother against brother, is that correct?

A: Partly. The mark of Cain means the "jealousy factor" of change facilitated by Lizard takeover of earth's vibrational frequency. Knot on spine is physical residue of DNA restriction deliberately added by Lizards. See?

Q: (L) Okay, Jan is going to move her hand up my back and you tell her when to stop at the "knot".

A: Okay.

Q: (L) You mean the occipital ridge?

Q: (L) What was the configuration of the spine and skull prior to this addition?

A: Spine had no ridge there. Jealousy emanates from there, you can even feel it.

Q: (L) Do any of these emotions that we have talked about that were generated by DNA breakdown, were any of these related to what Carl Sagan discusses when he talks about the "Reptilian Brain"?

A: In a roundabout way.

Q: (L) Okay, at the time this "Mark of Cain" came about, were there other humans on the planet that did not have this configuration?

A: It was added to all simultaneously.

Q: (L) How did they physically go about performing this act? What was the mechanism of this event, the nuts and bolts of it?

A: Are you ready? DNA core is as yet undiscovered enzyme relating to carbon. Light waves were used to cancel the first ten factors of DNA by burning them off. At that point, a number of physical changes took place including knot at top of spine. Each of these is equally reflected in the ethereal.

Q: (L) Is that all?

A: No. But, do you need more?

Q: (L) Well, the question I do have is, how many people were there on the planet and did they have to take each one and do this individually?

A: Whoa.

Q: (L) How many people?

A: 6 billion.

Q: (T) That's 500 million more than there are now.

A: No, 200 million.

Q: (L) Okay, there were this many people on the planet, how did they effect this change on all of them?

A: Light wave alteration.

Q: (L) And light waves, actual light waves, affect DNA?

Q: (T) What was the origin of the light waves?

A: Our center.

Q: (L) What is your center?

A: Our realm. STO.

Q: (L) So, how did the Lizzies use the light from the Service to Others realm...

A: They used sophisticated technology to interrupt light frequency waves.

Q: (L) Well, what I am getting out of this that you are saying from what you are not saying is that it was almost like,... well, was there a battle and you guys lost?

Q: (L) Is this the same battle that the Pleiadians talk about?

Q: (T) Not to go off on a tangent, but I have only come into this recently, you are the Cassiopaeans?

Q: (T) Are you also the Pleiadians?

A: No.

Q: (T) Are you connected to the Pleiadians?

A: Yes and so are others.

Q: (T) You are all the family of light?

A: Yes. Exactly. You have been "doing your homework".

Q: (T) I'm trying to. Now, another force in what we term as the past, defeated you and used the power of the light in order to alter us in different ways, is this correct?

A: Yes. Now understand this: It is all part of natural grand cycle.

Q: (L) If this is all a part of a natural grand cycle, and correct me if I am wrong here, it almost seems as if you guys, the "good guys", and the other "bad" guys, that you just really kind of go at it just for fun, is that true?

A: No.

Q: (L) But you say it is a natural thing or part of a natural grand cycle. Is this natural grand cycle just part of the interaction between light and darkness which just simply must be?

A: Yes. We are at "front line" of universe's natural system of balance. That is where one rises to before reaching total union of "The One". 6th level.

Q: (L) Do you like being at 6th level?

A: Do you like being at 3rd level?

Q: (L) Frankly no, I don't. (T) If you answer the question by asking the question, and we know that we are striving to reach higher, does this mean there are more levels above 6th level?

A: Yes. One.

Q: (L) Is that union with the one?

Q: (T) Now, the battle you had with the other side...

A: Are having.

Q: (T) This battle goes on... do you have the light power back?

A: Never lost it, you did.

Q: (T) Okay, I guess that for us the Lizzies are the main force even though they have others on their side...

Q: (T) They took our light, not yours?

A: Not against you. Currently in union with you.

Q: (T) So we are but one battle in the universe in an overall, ongoing struggle?

A: Yes. Balance is natural. Remember, it's all just lessons in the grand cycle.

Q: (L) I am really curious... when you guys and the Lizzies "go to it", what do you do? I mean, you obviously don't shoot guns at each other and you don't have tanks...

A: Too complicated for you to possibly understand because you are not at 4th level yet.

Q: (J) When you are fighting, is it any way at all possible for us to detect the battle?

A: First: We don't "fight." Second, yes; it's nature as in meteorology and earth changes.

Q: (T) Your form of confrontation takes the form of physical changes in the atmosphere and environment of the planet?

A: And in space.

Q: (T) But that is how we detect it? The more activity, the more conflict is going on?

A: Remember, we are the light. They are the dark. We are both high level thought forms reflected at all levels of reality.

Q: (T) So, what we perceive, then, is what comes through to third density which is not what we would perceive if we were looking at it from 4th or 5th or 6th.

Q: (T) We are talking 4th density to 3rd density. Is this what Hoagland is referring to when he talks about the tetrahedral form he has detected from the Martian structures he has been studying that he postulated...

A: Yes. This is a bridge to 4th density.

Q: (L) Isn't it a little unfair for you guys, at 6th level, to take on the Lizzies at only 4th level?

A: The "Lizzies" are the 4th level representatives of the forces of the darkness not the 6th level, and you are 3rd level representatives.

Q: (L) Is there a 6th level representative of the forces of darkness?

Q: (L) And what is this 6th level representative known as, or called, or look like or whatever?

A: Orion in your "neighborhood."

Q: (L) The Orion's are 6th level STS beings?

Q: (L) Are they like you, thought forms?

Q: (L) Do they ever appear in physical matter?

A: Can.

Q: (L) And they are the driving force that controls the Lizzies?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Is there some intermediary between the 6th level Orions and the 4th level Lizzies, such as a 5th level force or being?

A: 5th level is contemplation zone for both "sides".

Q: (L) Does that mean that at the contemplation level that there is no activity? (J) Is it like a "time out?"

A: Close. Balancer.

Q: (L) Is there a 3rd level representative of the forces of the light?

Q: (L) Who or what are they?

A: Don't exist on your planet.

Q: (L) Do they have a planet of their own?

A: Have quadrillions of them.

Q: (L) Well, this is beginning to sound like we are in pretty bad shape here. This is like the Siberia of the universe as Gurdjieff said.

A: The Universe is infinitely huge.

Q: (L) If there are planets where there are 3D beings who are STS oriented, in other words, in a physical body, do they look something like us?

A: You are STS oriented. Did you really mean to say STO?

Q: (T) Is there a 3D race in this universe that is STO?

A: Yes. Already stated thus.

Q: (L) If there are planets with STO beings...

A: Some look like you.

Q: (L) What is life like on that sort of place? (T) They are not going to tell us that. That is something that we are going to have to develop to find out.

A: Exactly.

Is this what you mean by Orion wars? Or do you mean something else? I am trying to understand, but you do not want to elucidate or explain what you mean, so I have no idea. If this is what you mean by the term Orion wars, then there are probably infinite instances of such occurrences, so the C's could respond to such a request from you for billions of years and it would not cover all of the instances of battles and wars and how would that help us?

I understand that English may not be your native language to converse in and that makes it really difficult, both on your end and also on my end.

And why couldn't details of the Orion wars be given?
Because no one has asked for details of Orion wars. And you need to start answering questions and not just replying with more questions.

What Orion wars are you speaking about? I have searched the sessions and I find nothing in them that mentions Orion wars. If you are going to ask about something then at least provide a reference, whether the reference is to the C's sessions or to another reference outside of the C's sessions. I do not even know what you are talking about because I can't find a mention of Orion wars. That does not mean that I may not be mistaken, but I am trying to understand what you are talking about and it would only be considerate on your part to help me understand from where you are getting the notion of Orion wars. Then I could look at the information you provide and I might learn something that I was unaware of. I am aware of the concept of battles between STS and STO, Orion Union and Orion Federation/Confederation and the mention of wars in the sky and battles manifesting as weather and such. What I don't understand is your own understanding of the idea 'Orion wars'. I don't know what you mean and I am trying to ask you once again what do you mean? What Orion wars?

Here is an example from the C's sessions of a battle where STS won. It is part of a cycle, a 300,000 year grand cycle. That would imply similar things happen over and over - an oscillation from STO to STS and also an oscillation back from STS to STO.

Is this what you mean by Orion wars? Or do you mean something else? I am trying to understand, but you do not want to elucidate or explain what you mean, so I have no idea. If this is what you mean by the term Orion wars, then there are probably infinite instances of such occurrences, so the C's could respond to such a request from you for billions of years and it would not cover all of the instances of battles and wars and how would that help us?

I understand that English may not be your native language to converse in and that makes it really difficult, both on your end and also on my end.
You are absolutely right, maybe I missed the topic of Lucifer in his fight told by Wolfram Von E. And since Lucifer is just a variation of an older myth like Orion uniting, you don't see a war between angels in heaven, although from the point of view of the novelist and how they dealt a blow to lucifer and that gem or Grail fell with that I connect the explosion of Kantek and the Grail coming to Earth since in Kantek the Grail was created ..said explosion I think it was not for a war or yes?

@Jet

What we have learned over the years is that the first thing we should do is to question everything and never just believe what we are told about things. The reason is because a lot of information out there is actually disinformation that is created to divert people’s attention away from the truth. When people have truth, it gives them strength and protection, and that is not good for the STS forces who want to control us.

When it comes to channelled ideas or imaginative writings of people that involve different aspects of the universe, dimensions, love, creating your own reality/positive thinking, aliens, God, basically anything that can’t be immediately seen and proven, then the problem of disinformation is even worse.

It takes effort and hard work to come to a better understanding of reality. If you want to understand the ideas of the C’s and how the members here on the forum approach ideas about reality, then it will take some reading on your part.

Based on the kinds of questions you are asking, it would be best for you to start with “The Wave” series, written by Laura:

You can read it for free at the above link.

I myself, and I think many other people here on the forum, are finding it difficult to discuss the individual questions you are asking because you are taking questionable information from different sources and trying to use it to build solid understandings about reality.

Now, to you, it’s not ‘questionable information’. I understand that. But “The Wave” goes into great detail about all of this. Reading it will give you a greater ability to tell the difference between lies and the truth, which obviously would be important for anyone who wants to learn the truth about anything.

@Jet

What we have learned over the years is that the first thing we should do is to question everything and never just believe what we are told about things. The reason is because a lot of information out there is actually disinformation that is created to divert people’s attention away from the truth. When people have truth, it gives them strength and protection, and that is not good for the STS forces who want to control us.

When it comes to channelled ideas or imaginative writings of people that involve different aspects of the universe, dimensions, love, creating your own reality/positive thinking, aliens, God, basically anything that can’t be immediately seen and proven, then the problem of disinformation is even worse.

It takes effort and hard work to come to a better understanding of reality. If you want to understand the ideas of the C’s and how the members here on the forum approach ideas about reality, then it will take some reading on your part.

Based on the kinds of questions you are asking, it would be best for you to start with “The Wave” series, written by Laura:

You can read it for free at the above link.

I myself, and I think many other people here on the forum, are finding it difficult to discuss the individual questions you are asking because you are taking questionable information from different sources and trying to use it to build solid understandings about reality.

Now, to you, it’s not ‘questionable information’. I understand that. But “The Wave” goes into great detail about all of this. Reading it will give you a greater ability to tell the difference between lies and the truth, which obviously would be important for anyone who wants to learn the truth about anything.
thanks for the suggestion but you can't be sure about that either.
it tries to play a mediating role that it does not have and at the same time invites reflection without knowing if it is necessary or not.

And why couldn't details of the Orion wars be given? I mean, I don't understand your approach... that it can be done, but whether they do it depends on those who ask questions in the experiment and on the Cassiopaeans... Laura and others have asked questions many times, even about their pets... do you understand? ?
There may be a session that does not mention "Orion wars" but it has to do with recent studies of the Book of Enoch which many here are seeing as a possible description of the warring "gods".

In a recent session, there was a question about that:

Session 22 October 2022:
Q: (Ryu) Enoch book question: why was it so bad of the "angels" to teach their wives about science, botanics, cosmetics?

A: It was an allusion to corrupting influences and behaviors.
You might get more of an idea of what the battle was like in the Book of Enoch.

Your opinion doesn't prove to be intelligent, at least from the point of view that you have proof of what you say because you don't have any support.
I have always found benkostka's posts to be very intelligent. Yours....not so much. Yours seem to be a combination of New Age word salad and unfounded opinions. Also, you are coming across as rude and arrogant. You may want to step back a bit from posting and start reading the things others have recommended to you like The Wave series.
I would like to know why you intervene in such an important conversation
First of all, this is a research forum and questions will be asked of anyone who makes unsubstantiated claims. Second, this "conversation" is not anywhere near as important as many, many other threads on this forum.

why is the physical universe as the ultimate compulsive longing for physicality and nature of consumption.
What I have not seen in the Cassiopaean sessions is about the details of the Orion wars
I found Anton Parks' books about the Orion situation - STS empire hierarchy & nations described in detail- useful for creating my future sci-fi computer game.

For real life learning purposes however there is a good book out there - describing the members of the main Orion faction and what they are doing on Earth. Be forewarned[!] this Orion group is scary, thus their actions described in the book are hair-raising, to say it mildly.. The book's title is:

High Strangeness: Hyperdimensions and the Process of Alien Abduction

51VfoHjqDaL.jpg

Thank you Laura for reposting this earlier session. I m perusing a lot of the older earlier sessions to see what I missed and a different take, as decades have passed and we are 'new' people compared to then. The Frank times, was quite something from your writings, and this really stood out as Frank was under hypnosis. I agree with below, and am split between, the lens he presented for C's transmission, but also the flow while his conciousness was not at the forefront.
October, 22 1994

Direct channeling with Frank under hypnosis. Present: Laura, Terry, Jan

This was an experimental session undertaken because Frank kept insisting on trying it this way. The information seems to be very good, and I’ve noted elsewhere that Frank was an extremely talented psychic who could look at your palm, tune into you in some way, and pull out all kinds of astonishingly accurate things – not because they came to him from some outside source, but because he extracted it in some way from the individual he was “channeling for.” This session seems to be just an enhanced version of that type of thing – that I was there with the questions and he was somehow extracting this information THROUGH me. So, as I said, the info seems to be good - though most of it is unverifiable - which I understood as a tactic of negative entities: give you good info so you get hooked, and then slowly twist and transform the messages. We could already see this process in this session. One other thing I can say is that you had to be there to understand why nobody else present liked it. It was a certain “taste” of the tone and attitude of Frank that was extremely unpleasant. We all felt somewhat invaded. Also, notice the verbosity. We all had the feeling that if this was continued, the end result would be word-salad.
My opinion is also similar in that regard, which may also present why these older sessions provided longer form answers, as while the communication link was being established. Although I had certain sessions and ideas in mind as I look through much of the 94' material, this one really stuck out to me, so Thank you again for bringing it up as recent. Let's dig in, as to why I think this session was of universal importance 😉
Mainly three topics discuss below: Long wave cycle/short wave cycle, Sto/sts wave transition choice, and Knowledge/Faith.

A: Well, all things have desirable consequences as well as undesirable consequences, but it must also be mentioned here that everything that exists in all realms of the universe can experience existence in one of only two ways. That would be defined as a long wave cycle and a short wave cycle. Going back to your previous question about why humans are "entrapped" in physical existence, which, of course, is voluntary and chosen, this was due to the desire to change from the long wave cycle experience of completely what you would call ethereal or spiritual existence, to the short wave cycle of what you call physical existence. The difference is that a long wave cycle involves only very gradual change in evolution in a cyclical manner. Whereas a short wave cycle involves a duality. And this is the case with souls in physical bodies as is experienced on this earth plane because the soul experiences an ethereal state for half the cycle and a physical state for the other half of the cycle. While these halves are not measured in time the way you measure time, the totality of experience is equal in each half. The necessity to form the short wave cycle was brought about through nature through the natural bounds of the universe when the group mind of souls chose to experience physicality as opposed to a completely ethereal existence.

Q: (L) Does this interaction produce a by-product?

A: It produces equal by-products of a positive and negative nature.

Q: (L) And what are these by-products?

A: Which one first?

Q: (L) Positive.

A: Positive by-product is an increase in relative energy which speeds up the learning process of the soul and all of it's one dimensional and two dimensional interactive partners. In other words, flora and fauna, minerals, etc. All experience growth and movement towards reunion at a faster rate on the cycle through this short wave cycle physical/ethereal transfer. Of a negative nature, it also produces many negative experiences for these very same entities which otherwise would not exist because being of a first level and second level nature, flora and fauna would ordinarily experience a long term or long wave cycle on the physical plane as opposed to a short wave cycle physical and ethereal, as they do now because of their interaction with the human species in its short wave ethereal/physical cycle.

A: Being more specific would be in another way less specific, but a good way to put it is altering the flow of electromagnetic energy in the brain. Electromagnetic energy, electromagnetism, is the life force that exists within all that evolves through long wave or short wave cycles.
That last part I could have left out, but it seem relevant when talking about universal forces that permeate all of reality.
Doing the work as I have; as G, Mouravieff, Castaneda, and others have outlined. Some words stick and keep open a path of knowledge from these minds: ie, Sincerity, Empathy, Conscience. My opinion is that the Long wave cycle alludes to the reality behind the veil of death, which substantiates our inability to fully grasp 5th, 6th, and 7th density existence. Not talking about 4th density, but mainly 3rd density: it seems we have to forget/block memories and understanding of those above densities to incarnate on the earth realm as we are. Many talk about a contract to willingly come here, I vaguely feel that the contract is thus; disassociate from our awareness and understanding of above densities(the forget/remember part), whatever that passes the veil to life has to regain awareness through conception and birth, and in part we have to resonate through our physical form to gain resonance as we become adults with a certain amount of conciousness of ego/self. I think many of this also helps point in the direction: The battle happens Through you. As I think of karma and lessons, each family line and individualization could not be, if we cannot resonate genetically into our physical forms.

With that said, in a convoluted and nonverifiable way, let's get to Short wave cycle: our current predicament. Long wave cycle being ethereal and spiritual, and Short wave cycle being half ethereal and half physical. I think the C's said that 5th density and above has a timeless thinking, whereas 3rd density has as its natural trap: of linear time thinking(my personal opinion being that the "moment" is misconstrued in that trap as well). I think we get a clue, to what I hope came through my writing thus far; that a persons lifetime is experienced as half the cycle in a physical form of 'time'. The other half cycle is experienced past the veil, in our ethereal state, which makes sense as a life'time' wouldn't mean much "time" in a mostly timeless existing state. It makes sense to me because of concepts like All is One, or GOD; where there is Omnipresence and Omniprecience and the like.

And finally, The All is lessons, and AIO reunion, and the 2 cycles. This part of my thinking always gets me, as I read many Light Novels from Asia; topics of immortals, mortals, reincarnation, and each one repeating history and human drama in infinite realms and realities. Maybe too much pandering to my psyche, but it does provide much Empathy work as a try to put my shoes in the lens of Mortals(short wave cycle) that reincarnate multiple times for the little dramas of man. And then the immortals(long wave cycle) that mobilize the drama of Man through vast scales of "time" and space, usually in the scope of trillions of years and realms containing multiple infinite universes of beings, lol 😆 Great reads with the better literary authors. In conclusion, it is hard for long wave cycle(immortals) to experience and learn the meaning of life/existence, where they exists a single infinte life with full memories. As opposed to short wave cycle(mortals), whom forget and reincarnate multiple times, and each life and lessons are fully learned: because we are attached and burned into the soul our experiences. GOD/AIO, from our linear thinking, happened at a beginning and will end at some point when All is "completed": But from GOD'S perspective it happened and didn't happen, and happening right Now; for it choose to experience Un-union from infinite perspectives AND(not or) from AIO perspectives. my 2 cents.

ps. I think it should be pointed out that the C's could be implying that 3rd density short wave cycle being half physical/half ethereal for the soul is our realm: Whereas there are possibilities of 2nd and 1st density being short wave cycle in physical only, and other combinations as well. Lessons for each, I believe. (after re-reading it a few times, they mention it, but hope it was clear combine with this)

A: They have all the same capabilities of the Lizard beings except for the fact that their physical appearance is entirely different and they do not have souls of their own and also their biological structure is internally different. But, their functioning is the same and in order to remain as projection beings they also must absorb nutrients in the same fashion both spiritually and physically as the Lizard beings do. The reason the negative energy is necessary fuel is that the Lizard beings and the Grays are both living in the fourth level of density, which is the highest level of density one can exist in serving only self as these entities do. So, therefore, they must absorb negative energy because the fourth level of density is the highest example of self service which is a negative thought pattern. The fourth level of density is a progression from the third level of density. With each progression upward in density level, the existence for the individual conscious entity becomes less difficult. So, therefore, the fourth level of density is less difficult to exist in that the third, the third is less difficult than the second and so on. It puts less strain on the soul energy. Therefore, beings existing on the fourth level of density can draw from beings existing on the third level of density in terms of absorption of negative soul energy. Likewise, beings on the third level of density can draw from beings on the second level of density, though this type of drawing is not as necessary but is done. This is why human beings existing on the third level frequently cause pain and suffering to those of the animal kingdom who exist on the second level of density because you are drawing negative soul energy as beings who primarily serve self, as you do, from those on the second level, and on the first, and so on. Now, as you advance to the fourth level of density which is coming up for you, you must now make a choice as to whether to progress to service to others or to remain at the level of service to self. This will be the decision which will take quite some time for you to adjust to. This is what is referred to as the "thousand year period." This is the period as measured in your calendar terms that will determine whether or not you will advance to service to others or remain at the level of service to self. And those who are described as the Lizards have chosen to firmly lock themselves into service to self. And, since they are at the highest level of density where this is possible, they must continually draw large amounts of negative energy from those at the third level, second level, and so on, which is why they do what they do. This also explains why their race is dying, because they have not been able to learn for themselves how to remove themselves from this particular form of expression to that of service to others. And, since they have such, as you would measure it, a long period of time, remained at this level and, in fact, become firmly entrenched in it, and, in fact, have increased themselves in it, this is why they are dying and desperately trying to take as much energy from you as possible and also to recreate their race metabolically.

The topic of topics, Choice, Sto vs Sts. The Aim for those ready to Choose. This by the way is quite indistinguishable for me from our next topic: knowledge and faith. But maybe what is missing from what the C's have said regarding knowledge is the connection for Truth, which is inexorably connected to Light. Truth to me, has much more to do with Existence; whereas false knowledge is much like Non-existence: simply not. I think that gets to the core of Choice from a Sts point of view, where it is Always a form to control knowledge and others; to hide, to obfuscate, etc. From a Sto point of view, knowledge always expands towards more knowledge, and sharing of it without violating another's free will can only shed light on what is stopping anyone from expanding their knowledge: ie, seeing through the lies we tell ourselves. To see through lies and illusions, of oneself and other's, we simply acquire more and more knowledge, until the lie is illogical through logic of awareness from knowledge. As to not run circles around myself, maybe the readings and final bit below can shed some light as to the limitations we each work with.

As for the 1000 year transition, I can only say: once we have a level playing field for open knowledge on earth, and each individual chooses to exercise their free will to see through their own matrix illusion; will the truth about this plane be made plain to see, and the unravelling of what it means for each individual to choose a path of Sts or Sto. For some, have already started choosing, eg, the jab, material wealth focus, etc.
A: The only defense needed is knowledge. Knowledge defends you against every possible form of harm in existence. The more knowledge you have, the less fear you have, the less pain you have, the less stress you feel, the less anguish you feel, and the less danger you experience of any form or sort. Think of this very carefully now for this is very important: Where is there any limitation in the concept behind the word "knowledge"? Being that there is no limitation, what is the value of that word? Infinite. Can you conceive of how that one concept, that one meaning frees you from all limitation? Use your sixth sense to conceive of how the word, the term, the meaning of knowledge can provide with all that you could possibly ever need. If you think carefully you will begin to see glimpses of how this is true in its greatest possible form.

Q: (L) Does this include knowledge learned from books?

A: This includes all possible meanings of the concept of the word. Can you think of how it would be that simply with one term, this one word can carry so much meaning? We sense that you are not completely aware. You can have glimpses of illumination and illumination comes from knowledge. If you strive perpetually to gain and gather knowledge, you provide yourself with protection from every possible negative occurrence that could ever happen. Do you know why this is? The more knowledge you have, the more awareness you have as to how to protect yourself. Eventually this awareness becomes so powerful and so all encompassing that you do not even have to perform tasks or rituals, if you prefer, to protect yourself. The protection simply comes naturally with the awareness.

Q: (L) Does knowledge have a substance or an existence apart from its possession or its acceptance?

A: Knowledge has all substance. It goes to the core of all existence.

Q: (L) So acquiring knowledge includes adding substance to one's being?

A: Indeed. It includes adding everything to one's being that is desirable. And also, when you keep invoking the light, as you do, truly understand that the light is knowledge. That is the knowledge which is at the core of all existence. And being at the core of all existence it provides protection from every form of negativity in existence. Light is everything and everything is knowledge and knowledge is everything. You are doing extremely well in acquiring of knowledge. Now all you need is the faith and realization that acquiring of knowledge is all you need.

Q: (L) I just want to be sure that the source that I am acquiring the knowledge from is not a deceptive source.

A: If you simply have faith, no knowledge that you could possibly acquire could possibly be false because there is no such thing. Anyone or anything that tries to give you false knowledge, false information, will fail. The very material substance that the knowledge takes on, since it is at the root of all existence, will protect you from absorption of false information which is not knowledge. There is no need to fear the absorption of false information when you are simply openly seeking to acquire knowledge. And knowledge forms the protection -- all the protection you could ever need.

Q: (L) There are an awful lot of people who are being open and trusting and having faith who are getting zapped and knocked on their rears.

A: No. That is simply your perception. What you are failing to perceive is that these people are not really gathering knowledge. These people are stuck at some point in their pathway to progress and they are undergoing a hidden manifestation of what is referred to in your terms as obsession. Obsession is not knowledge, obsession is stagnation. So, when one becomes obsessed, one actually closes off the absorption and the growth and the progress of soul development which comes with the gaining of true knowledge. For when one becomes obsessed one deteriorates the protection therefore one is open to problems, to tragedies, to all sorts of difficulties. Therefore one experiences same.

Q: (L) During a previous reading we asked several questions about Jesus of Nazareth known as the Christ. The question was asked: "Was Jesus special, that is, Christed, in some way?" The answer came back was: "Quick exalted; wars; civil entrancement. Zindar council." I would like to know the meaning of these references.

A: Quick exalted refers to a sudden boost of awareness level as related to your previous questions about knowledge. Sometimes that acquisition can occur in a surge and sometimes this is referred to as illumination. Jesus acquired his knowledge by having complete faith in his ability to acquire the knowledge from a higher source. This faith caused an equal balancing interaction with higher sources, which allowed him to gain supreme knowledge simply by having that faith. Remember that the resources for the acquisition of knowledge in the space/time ere of Christ were much more limited than they are now. There were few options open for acquiring true knowledge except total and complete faith. And this one was instilled with the awareness that total and complete faith would cause dramatic and spectacular acquisition of knowledge; also would cause dramatic and spectacular progression of the soul being. Therefore, the faith was felt, the knowledge was received.

Q: (L) What was the source of the knowledge?

A: The source was the sixth level of density which is where we reside and we also were involved in that as well.

Q: (L) What does the term "Civil entrancement" mean?

A: Civil entrancement is a complete balancing of one's useful energies to a level where there is no experiencing of over balancing on the positive or negative side which is preferable for meditation in a mass form.

Q: (L) What is the Zendar Council?

A: Zendar Council is a sixth level density council which spans both physical and ethereal realms and which oversees dramatic development points at various civilizational sector s in lower density levels.

Q: (L) I would like you to expound a bit on the life of Christ in terms of chronology of events. Could you tell us about his understanding about himself, his interaction with higher sources, his state of being Christed, and what was the true work he came her to do and how did he accomplish it?

A: His awareness of who and what he was gradually came as he grew. He was taught by us through his faith as described previously. And you should have faith as well because you would find things would come to you as "knowings" more often than even now. Jesus awareness of his mission and his actions pertaining to it were part of the natural progression of his growth and development. The information about his "miracles" has been largely corrupted by writings which have been passed down after the actual event period. Most of these writings are by entities who wish to confuse and corrupt all humanity for previously stated purposes. The idea was that if one perceived Jesus as performing physical miracles, then your entire understanding of what the life experience here on earth and on this plane is, and the meaning for it all, is also corrupted and the knowledge is blocked which is the goal of those who have done this. Jesus' purpose and plan was to teach knowledge to all who sought but did not have the strength to express as great a level of faith as he had to acquire the knowledge as he did from higher sources. If they were open and willing to learn they could be taught by hearing. He had only very limited success in imparting faith to others because faith comes solely from within and that is one of the most difficult things for beings on your plane to acquire.

Q: (L) Now, it has been discussed before that Jesus was probably the product of a genetically selected impregnation, could you comment on this and why this would be.

A: There was no genetic selection of the impregnation. That is incorrect.

Q: (L) Okay, then what was it?

A: It was a natural conception.

Q: (L) Well what I meant was that the person was selected to be the biological father.

A: Well, that is always the case in every single birth that occurs in your level of density.

Q: (L) Could you comment on the idea that is implicit in this that Jesus was illegitimate?

A: Obviously if one feels that this would put a shadow or stain on him in some way, or the knowledge that he imparted, then you have not been paying attention. Did you not hear what was said about obsession as opposed to knowledge? Those who are truly, within themselves, at all points of development, trying to seek greater knowledge, will not be blocked by any ideas relating to illegitimacy as you refer to it. Those who are obsessed, by choice, rather than trying to seek true knowledge, will indeed be blocked at that point. It is all up to the choice of the individual. If you choose to develop and gain knowledge then you are never blocked or obsessed at any point about anything ever. However if you choose to limit your knowledge or become obsessed then you are constantly finding yourself blocked and this will manifest in all your life experiences. That is part of the individual soul development pattern. It is all based on choice. Therefore it is not possible for you to interfere with another's choice to acquire knowledge or not and how it is or is not done. There is no need to try to alter another's perceptions because that would be to interfere with free will. If one chooses to be obsessed rather than to be illumined, that is their choice!
If you gotten to read to this part, I m starting to think no amount of writing or thinking can help someone see the limitlessness of Knowledge, All is One, and that we have access to all there is, was, or ever will be: IF we/you so Choose. And therein lies Faith. So I decided not to delve too deeply. But, I did go back and highlight the parts which were extremely eye opening for me, as reading these same passages again, nearly 2 decades later. It seems it can be read in no particular order and more succinct than I could put into words. Just as in the idea of a point, a line, a circle/sphere; I hope we all meet with knowledge and gather together at some point. Thank You for reading and have a good night/day to All.

Q: (L) We would like to have comments on the thumping noises reportedly heard off the coast of California?
A: Expansion of a base.
Q: (L) What kind of base?
A: It's a transfer center for those beings known as the Grays.
Q: (L) And what was the thumping?
A: They are expanding it.
Q: (L) Is it construction work?
A: Yes except that they are using sound waves to disintegrate rock in the crust under the ocean. This disintegration causes the atomic structure of the particles being disintegrated to completely disappear which has something to do with why those sounds are heard in that particular rhythm.
Where does this matter go when it disappears completely from our world? Does it become anti-matter? Does it reappear as matter in another realm? Is it fully transformed into hyperspacial energy?

We have extensively discussed the process of "soul-smashing," i.e. when a soul disintegrates after choosing not to see reality as it is.
However, in this context, rocks are vaporized by advanced beings using technology (and I'm sure the rocks didn't agree to "disappear" on their own!), which means that there is possibly another path to "disintegration." 🤔

Let's consider the following excerpts:
Q: Okay. In the natural state, where do electrons come from?
A: Aether boundary with material continuum.
Q: Where does the proton come from?
A: 7th density.

Q: So, a proton comes from seventh density, but the electron does not.
A: Not mutually exclusive.
Q: In a substance that conducts electricity, say an electrical wire, you have a circuit where, essentially, electrons get passed from atom to atom along this pathway. And, yet, they don't run out, and they don't really get used, it is only the resistance that causes heat that causes the incandescence...
A: Gravity center of planet is also "window" to all other density levels and dimensional planes of existence, which is why electrically charged atoms "ground" in order to pass on to other planes through gravity binder.
Q: (Laura) OK. Does an electron have a memory?
A: Electron is borrowed unit of 7th density.

Q: (Laura) All right, in the picture of the crop circle you designated as being 'Atomic Structure', there was the concentric circles and then these three things on the outside corners of the triangle, one being zigzag, one being plain and round, and the other one kind of like a wheel, it had like little divisions. Would the zig-zaggy one be the electron?
A: Not correct concept atomic structure unifies elemental atoms.
Q: (Laura) What is an elemental atom, as opposed to an ordinary atom?
A: Elemental defines singular body of structure. Within, as in: "element of." Electron is element of atomic structure.
So there could be a loss of atomic structure, i.e. the organized formation of atomic elements, but since electrons and protons are inter-density elements, they wouldn't quite 'disappear' in the absolute sense of the word.

The disappearance of the rocks could also be their 'death.' Since rocks belong to 1st Density, how much atomic structure do they need to lose to go to 5th Density? When you split a rock in half, does it lose vitality? What if you split it into a million pieces? Does their 'death' happen more progressively than we think? It's not obvious at all from our perspective, because we usually think of death as an on/off switch.

Back
Top Bottom