Session 22 July 2010

Thank you for the session Laura and Team!

Seems there is even more reason to continue being vigilant and spreading truth to the best of our ability!

It is pretty creepy. Just as I am reading this session, there is an unseasonable chill here in central France.

I have been thinking this whole spill event might be what the C's were talking about when they said in some session somewhere that the PTB would expose their hand due to wishful thinking. The reaction of the government and BP is just so lacking in emotional affect. For anyone who cares to look and did not already know, this spill shows the contempt the system holds for the people who prop it up.

Oh dear... it really is starting to happen.

Kinda had that feeling when SOTT posted this article - it is pretty much self-explanatory. I also thought that this oil spill would be a major trigger but against the background of Earth changes. There have been so many earthquakes and volcanoe explosions already, which is suspicious - not to mention the massive increase in global precipitation.

I have been closely following the Australian climate because there is an abundance of live data from Oz BOM. And things have been rather interesting for a while now. Apart from the wild temperature fluctuations, this country has just gone trough a major drought. But suddenly the water started pouring out of the sky all over the continent - even inland, where water is scarce. Inland lakes are filling up fast and tourists go there to cruise on boats!

All of this is played down as normal, a return to normal weather cycles but how can that be? We are not talking about small amounts of rain - look below - the latest scale goes up to 2400mm of rain. And it keeps going like that. Other countries are seeing floods too, e.g., China recently and the US not too long ago. So the planet is definitely changing...

Australian Bureau of Meteorology said:
latest23.jpg
More raw images for Earth
More Australian climate data

Also, for a while NOAA were publishing satellite maps of snow coverage. Those are now gone (I haven't been able to find a new source yet), which I find very suspicious.

Same goes for ELF time series for HAARP data, which is also peculiar. All the readers (e.g., Chistochina, Dot Lake) stopped publishing their readouts a while back and there is no obvious alternative source. However, there is still one place to look: Spectrum Monitor 1-30 MHz (HF). There is quite a bit of suspicious activity going on in the 1-5MHz frequency band with some sort of pulsing signals being emitted. I collected some past data here (images are sorted by time).

Here's an example from 21 July 2010. Note all the action at the bottom of the graph. Who knows, maybe this is demonstrating something - maybe not.

It's good to see that Laura is playing with astrology again. I understand Clube's argument - even though I haven't read the book. The discussions on the forum certainly make sense. But I have always thought that astrology is a great tool for seers, much like Tarot and I-Ching - and it works for the here-now, for the mapping of paths and possibilities.

In the spirit of "As Above - So Below".

I'm not an astrology guru by any stretch of the imagination but I have certainly read quite a bit on this stuff and played with astrology software (it just makes it easier). It quickly became obvious that there is something more to the interpretations that come out and that some methods are surprisingly helpful. E.g., anything around the natal charts (including solar return), or the current transits. I also experimented with composite charts (midpoints) and harmonic charts. They seem to be really spot on - especially if you take a natal chart and combine it with the current transits. That seems to give insight on the current personal situation. I spent a couple of years playing with this stuff and started documenting it in Prophecies For The World.

Did it for other people, too. Just for fun but then kept getting asked for more charts... Recently, a friend asked me if I'm still into it so it must be noticeable to others as well.

I kinda stopped doing it though and the combined charts are not written up on the blog so maybe should write it down... Just for the heck of it - it worked for me so it might help others. I'm wondering what method Laura used - this is fascinating stuff. Do share if you are so inclined - methinks astrology is cool within the right context and - Laura - you are good at it!

And the other stuff in the session - my God... This is gonna take a lot of knowledge application to survive. That's cool - the body is unimportant, it is the Soul that matters. It will take some time to process though...

But the psychopaths being the puppets of the hyperdimensional beings and the invasions stuff - all of that makes perfect sense. Like the puzzle pieces are finally falling into place - into a giant awful awful picture.

You know, I always thought that psychopaths were psychically endowed in some sort of anthropoid, animalistic way. I'm not claiming special powers of identification but have certainly met a fair share of validated creatures. And the way they function is just peculiar - like they know exactly when to say nasty stuff or interrupt or whatever. Like there is a third sense guiding them towards a goal of destruction and chaos.

And it does make sense - if they are being remotely guided, then they are just being assigned to the victims and implement the disruptive program. With excellent timing and the advantage of unconscious information downloaded into the them by external parties who have high-level insight. It is almost too hard to believe but I really do agree that this is taking place.

Oh dear...

Thanks for this session. Thanks for carrying on with the projects - I'm getting myself sorted out so I can be of meaningful help. Reading, observing, applying - knocking up that knowledge factor. And it's starting to work already - it is thanks to your solid research and your Love of All Creation.

Not a good time to be a psychopath, indeed.

:rockon:

Hm.

I found a used book on ice-age research, really in-depth and quite old. Printed maybe sixty years ago (or more) by a professor who dedicated a large part of his life to picking through core and fossil samples.

It was far too expensive to buy on a whim but it was in a used book store with couches, so I settled in. It contained many folding maps, intricately hand-drawn, detailing the expected progressions of glacial ice bodies all over the world at various points in history. I had the feeling that, "Oh, dear. This is one of THOSE books, isn't it?".

France doesn't get off easy, but there are parts which remain free of ice pack in the more Southerly climes. England is just gone. But I'm in the West, so I looked there to see what kind of situation my region would be facing under ice age circumstances.

As it happens, the part of the world where I live will, according to this book, be under a mile or so of ice when the cold really sets in. I know a lot of people buying land and training in farm techniques, and doing quite well in these preparations, though few, if any of them, are aware of impending ice ages or any of the kind of material discussed here, which leads me to think that they are following game plans laid out in their subconscious awareness. It seems to me that they know something on some level, and that makes me wonder if this shouldn't be cause for some encouragement. "If many souls are following this course and letting things naturally fall into place with such effortlessness, and if the soul carries knowledge and awareness beneath the conscious layer, then maybe. . ?" But given the whole "Mile of ice" thing, it also seems to be energies poorly placed in the long run.

Except, before the ice packs really set in, this region has features which raised the survivability quotient here a great deal during past hard times, both economic and agriculturally, and politically as well. So maybe this area will prove to be a good staging area over the next few years. I can really visualize how things will get bad, though. Heavy rains and cold weather will eventually be devastating. I can see the death tolls begin around 2013/2014, and that's if nothing but the weather turns bad. I can make some guesses as to war and fascist activities, but when it comes to comets and volcanoes, all bets are off.

As for spanking. . .

Discipline for children has been on my mind a LOT over the last few months. I have friends with small kids who are not making or enforcing any boundaries. The result in one case I am close to is a tyrannical menace of a child who through tantrums and fits and selfish fury, it seems clear to me, is almost desperately seeking somebody capable of saying, "No" and really meaning it. The child will announce things like, "I hit the cat!" or "I threw this out the window!" or "Only I am allowed to speak!" --And gets nothing but pandering and ineffective talks from parents who are terrified of being perceived as "abusive" parents. It makes me crazy, and I've held my tongue because I'm not a parent and I don't want to overstep my bounds, but there have been moments when that kid needs more than just a waffling explanation which is obviously ignored. If something doesn't change, that child is going grow up to be a really rotten person. Already people actively avoid visiting because the kid is such an uncontrolled screaming terror who always gets away with it. I did step in once when we were driving and the child in the back seat was demanding with ear-splitting screams that mom hold her, and mom who happened to be driving, took one hand off the wheel and bent around to reach into the back seat to comply, (keeping in mind that the kid's father was already back there), and I spoke up saying, "No. Actually, I really don't feel safe if you're doing that. This is the highway and you need both hands on the wheel. ____ is just going to have to live without full attention for twenty minutes." I was really biting my tongue. I was absolutely furious, partly because their child was so desperately looking for boundaries and was being denied something clearly needed, (now according the the C's on a biological level), but also because I was seeing manipulation unfolding effectively without any repercussions at all, (except the possibility of the entire family dying in a twisted car wreck).

I'm thinking of taking the parents aside and voicing my concerns, but I really feel conflicted about this. Not just because it's "None of my business", and I'd disrespecting one of the most sacred boundaries in our society, (you just don't poke your nose into the affairs of a family regarding child rearing unless you want that nose bitten off). But also because they're smart people, well read on the subject of parenting, so I'm sure they know they're screwing up but have actively chosen to do so anyway. It's almost like this is a course of action with consequences they're deliberately setting up for themselves for reasons I don't understand. Maybe it's a karma thing. I don't know, but it's bloody annoying to be around.

Anyway. . . I hope you will pardon that little rant.

Thank-you all for the session. If provided a lot of food for thought.

Thank you everyone at the chateau for another session, and for posting it so quickly! :)

Avala said:
But remember: army, police and law enforcement are also "the people". If things are going to tear apart those institutions will tear apart also. Only thing that psychopaths actually can count on as an ally is our own fear, and that can go into smoke in a mater of a few hours.

I have lived in semi dictator country (so to speak) and thats how dictator have gone. In couple of hours, as soon as people have realized that wizard of Oz is just silly old man, not so scary.

When reading what you wrote, Avala, to my mind came something i heard, or read, or watched in a movie (can't recall now) but it went something like: what the pathocrats fear is the sound of a crowd walking together in unison, coming against them. The more people learn about the reality of psychopaths, know their tricks and tactics they use to keep us afraid of them, the more they will realize that the man behind the curtain is just a conman surrounded by smoke and mirrors.

Thanks to the Chateau for the session and the quick turn-around.

It calls up fear but also hope. We need to do as much as we can to strengthen hope. The Laura and the C's have given us EE. Thank you everyone is working to help spread it. The more people hear about it and the sooner they start practising, can only help!

Its good to hear that people will be waking up to the reality of psychopaths in power soon and that they will actually start doing something about it. Its scary to think about what may happen to many of us here in the US in the near future though - 5D city on the hill. :scared:

Also the exchanges about raising children hits home for me. A lot of these issues have come up recently in my family, especially with my sister. We were never spanked and very rarely disciplined and now my sister has no restraint in her behavior and is spinning out of control... My parents are having to come to the realization that boundaries, punishments, and "tough love" are sometimes necessary for the proper development of their children and also of themselves.

Thanks for the session! :)

Thank-you Team, for this vexing session! I've been filled with a mix of emotions; a heightened sense of adventure, sadness, and of course a little self-pity. But it's all coming down to what we do about it, and I feel confidant knowing that "I will do what I will do". Thank-you for the information, I'm going to double my efforts at spreading EE!!

Thanks everyone for the new session -- there was a lot of useful information, as always, and the part about the nefarious chocolate takeover made me laugh. Several times :D

I just happened to read over this today:

March 18 said:
Q: ...Now, I want to go back to what you said about Whitley Strieber and Art Bell getting their information from “non-human” sources about world conquest and domination. Are Art and Whitley consciously aware of their connection to this source of information?
A: Amalgamation, we did not say “conquest.”

Q: But, on previous occasions you have discussed the alien plan to manipulate humanity via time travel, creating an infrastructure for taking over the world. Are you saying that it will be done in such a way that there is no “outward” sign that it has happened?
A: Close.

Q: So, in other words, the world is being taken over gradually, right now, as we sit here and speak, and most people aren’t even aware of it?
A: Sort of....

Q: Are people, at any point, going to become aware of it? Are they going to wake up... or is it just the way of nature?
A: Natural processes.

Q: So, aliens are never going to appear in the sky; there is never going to be a battle as you have previously stated; there is never going to be...
A: WHOA!

Q: Well, that’s kind of what you are saying!
A: No. You are impatient for a quick, packaged definition.

Q: What I am trying to get at is; you are saying it is a natural process; you are saying we are being taken over; it is not a conquest; though you did not say that it was not domination, of course - clearly domination is part of it, is that correct?
A: One could call it evolution.

Q: Well, still those things make one tend to think of natural processes that do not involve a war in the sky, spaceships shooting lasers...
A: Who says such rules apply?

Q: I’m just saying that it how you are making it sound; that it is just a strictly natural process. We are talking about 4th density beings... I guess they could...
A: Natural processes are not restricted by your preconceived boundaries.

Q: Then, let me come at it from another direction: are these beings who are behind Strieber and Bell’s book part of those who will participate in some sort of battle? The problem here is that you have excluded the word “conquest.”
(A) I think they excluded conquest because, to a large extent, for most people, it is not a conquest; they just simply allow it. So, there is no conquest for most...
A: That is part of it, but we know you can exceed your programmed ideas if you try. Conquest, or lack thereof is a matter of opinion/perception.

Which now becomes even more interesting in light of this idea that seems to have been brewing for awhile:

Laura said:
A: Remember we once told you that people would unite against the "invasion" at the time just before the earth changes?

Q: (L) Well, yeah. We were talking about the Nephalim and their stun guns and that sort of thing. But it looks like psychopaths are the new Nephalim, and they're already using stun guns - tasers. And then we asked if they were going to try to stage a fake alien invasion. All of this disclosure business is trying to point people in the direction of alien invasions, trying to get them prepared for some kind of fake alien invasion. Then you said yes, but a real invasion might take place first or earth changes would happen. Now, it's just been pressing on my mind, becoming more and more clear, that we don't NEED an alien invasion with psychopaths ruling this world as their transdimensional agents. And it has occurred to me that when you said that way back when, that basically the invasion has already occurred! It's here, now. It's psychopaths in power!

Working to discover the roots of psychopathy takes on a whole new perspective under the hypothesis that psychopathy is the alien invasion!

Thanks for the session. Just left us here with not much to say. The question of should we sell the house weve been working on and bother to look for somewhere else to move to arose. Im thinking Denmark will be a gonna. And even worse i dont eat chocolate!

We accepted that what ever will be , will be , a long way back , and we trust in its not where you are but who you are.

Any way no fear.

Early hours of this morning around 03:00 /04:00 felt like i was being held in a tight grip by an entity ,from a closed eyed paralysed state i fought my way out.

That low frequency vibration sound was all around and very powerful. For the first time ever the Hammer heard it also.She was hearing it earlier on before she retired to sleep around 00:00 -01:00 . It was not so loud and powerful then.

I agree with what a member had written about rather than learning about the great wonder of nature and things and how the earth will go through its transition because it is the time to do so , people will sadly only think that its down to the BP oil thingy and also the hyperdimensional reality will not even get a look in either.

Of late I have been watching people in the city going their own ways and thinking of how little they understand , of all the nasty things that happen on this planet daily , Oil /Earth disasters , murder , Genocide , War and famines etc and it has no effect upon them , everything will be ok .

Off they go to pubs in the evenings or watch stupid television.

I think to myself if I spoke of what I knew to them they would just think I was a nutter , insane and so on. They always have done in the past :) We here know this.

Once again thank you for posting the session.

Back
Top Bottom