Session 22 July 2010

Thanks for a great session once again. :thup: Lots to think about.

I spanked my eldest once but I never did it again to her or to the others. It was more painful for me than it was for her. Today, she is an adult and doesn't remember it and yet it is as fresh in my memory as the day I spanked her.

Thanks for sharing!

I could not help but laugh when I saw this, because I immediately thought 'Oh, that's probably a group of Belgian people stocking up for the winter months!'
Honestly, what is Belgium supposed to do without chocolate??

This made me realize bit further how they are so out of touch from reality and greedy, thinking about profit in the face of destruction, I now wonder how this world was kept in place for so long and not being destroyed by psychopaths, 4D took care of their investment for sure. I thought they had some mean plan but now I can see this was more wishful thinking and jungle plans then probable outcome.

This doesnt sound good. The bad guys control the army, the police and all law enforcement agencies. If people revolt, the government will have no choice but to try and put down the revolt. If it does happen, it is indeed going to be bloody...

They control but that doesn't mean there won't be people in the army and police that are all OP or following orders. There would be probably some split when those with soul see what's happening but it would get even bloodier and chaotic in this way.

19 November 1994

Q: (T) Is the government planning to stage an invasion by
aliens to cause the populace of the world to go into such
a fear state that they will accept total control and
domination?
A: Open. But if so, will "flop".
Q: (T) Why?
A: Many reasons: 1. Visual effects will be inadequate and
will have "glitches". 2. Real invasion may take place
first. 3. Other events may intercede.
Q: (T) Such as what?
A: Earth changes.
Q: (T) Am I correct in assuming that some of these hot-shot,
big-wig guys in the government who have plans for taking
over the whole world and making everything all happy and
hunky-dory with them in charge, are just simply not in
synch with the fact that there are some definite earth
changes on the agenda? Are they missing something here?
A: Close. They are aware but in denial.
Q: (T) Are these earth changes going to occur prior to the
arrival of the cometary cluster?
A: No. But "time" frame is, as of yet, undetermined.
Q: (T) Am I correct in saying that if they knew what was
really going to happen that they would still continue with
their stupid little plans to make money and try to control
the world?
A: Yes. Greed is a sickness.

Thanks Laura for this lesson even if it is frightening to think in terms of blood and revolution.
If the people who rule us run amok how are we suppose to react ?
Do we have to fight (I personally and humbly don't think it's the message of the C's) ?
Please "brighten" us up on the proper way to react.

I've been fighting against myself for a long time and it seems to me that I choose my side (even if I still experience some times of darkness)
The people I speak to "feel" that something's gonna happen but they can't put a name on it.
I personally feel that fighting is not the appropriate manner to act but what is the psychopaths awaken and let loose all their lethal madness in one fell swoop ?

ELTE2307

Thank you for posting this latest session. Wish there were some way to get out of the US, but perhaps there is a reason I am supposed to stay here for a while. :)

Great session and comments on that session...!

I was wondering if things develops the way the C's mentioned, and have read that in such a case it would be good to stay in small communities, we could set a "rendez-vous" point, place to meet if such an event would take place but where, considering that we don't know where on the "Blue marble" it would be a safe place to meet, be... :huh:

Wattsup

("Keep Your Eye on the Sparrow" by Dave Grusin and M. Ames) - Baretta Lyrics

Don't go to bed, with no price on your head
No, no, don't do it.

Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time,
Yeah, don't do it.

And keep your eye on the sparrow.
When the going gets narrow.

Don't do it, don't do it.

Where can I go where the cold winds don't blow,
Now.

Well, well, well.

I read the news today. I wandered off into the mountains to see if my little friends were okay. We didn't mind the rain, it doesn't smell or feel funny-yet.

I wish I could find access to real time data on electromagnetic field densities globally. I think there is a probability of the gulf loop disconnect creating an electromagnetic strange attractor in the North Atlantic, creating a conduit for charged cometary body impact.

I think it's interesting about the timing of shocks. Maybe parents have to be co-linear with their children in order for shocks to be mutually beneficial. I've only spanked my child once or twice, and it seemed at the time both our emotional centers needed the jolt, and having a shared awareness of the lesson prevented a feeding dynamic from occurring.

Thank you for the session, Laura and all.

Thank you Laura and all for another interesting session.

Things are really going to get serious, it seems.

Forewarned is forearmed.

Thank you for the session, the rabbit hole is wide and deep! So many things going on, I feel a bit overwhelmed to say the least.

This session reminds me of this session below. According to the Cs at some point the war between the Orions and Federation will come visible to us, if it dose the STS forces will have to come up with a trick or game plan to deceive the people from what is really going on.

[quote author= Cs]
Q:(L) Will there be a war in the sky with aliens?

A: Yes

Q:(L) Will it be between Orions and the Federation? (I had gotten these terms form the Ra Material.)

A: Yes

Q:(L) Will it be visible on Earth?

A: Oh, yes.

Q: (L) When will this be?

A: It has already started. Will intensify steadily.

Q:(L) Why are we not aware that it has already started?

A: Disguised at this point as weather. Fighting part still in other dimension. Will go to this one within 18 years. Anytime within this period. Not determinable exactly when. Could be tomorrow or 18 years.

Q:(L) 18 years from now is 2012. Is there some special significance to that time?

A: By then.
[/quote]

luke wilson said:
Q: (Galaxia) Now that's what I like to hear! (Andromeda) Is it going to be a very bloody revolution?

A: Yes.

Q: (Galaxia) On both sides?

A: Yes.

Q: (Galaxia) More for the evil side, or more for the good side?

A: Wait and see.

This doesnt sound good. The bad guys control the army, the police and all law enforcement agencies. If people revolt, the government will have no choice but to try and put down the revolt. If it does happen, it is indeed going to be bloody...

. . . . . .

But remember: army, police and law enforcement are also "the people". If things are going to tear apart those institutions will tear apart also. Only thing that psychopaths actually can count on as an ally is our own fear, and that can go into smoke in a mater of a few hours.

I have lived in semi dictator country (so to speak) and thats how dictator have gone. In couple of hours, as soon as people have realized that wizard of Oz is just silly old man, not so scary.

Thanks for the session :)

what a session..! Revolution, ice age, and oh my... i live in the US, well i guess i will have to wait and see what happens.

spanking, i was spanked while growing up, and well it lead me here :P LOL joking, but this session did remind me of something my aunts and uncles would say:

"a single spank right in the butt, very well administered and that's all it takes".

and i agree, however, when administered as the only way to discipline, as in abusing spanking, the child may grow afraid of taking risks in life, or to stand up physically to a due situation, for the child despises physical pain to the extend that he/she associates it with wrong doing, so whenever there's the possibility of physical pain the child becomes insecure of himself, starts to doubt himself and over think, grows shy and timid. just my two cents here, for i've realized that by enlarge this is my situation.

thank you

Seems we've taken a fast lane and events are developing really fast!

thanks to the team for this great session.

Thanks for this session.

I found the comments about disciplining children interesting. I've always felt that smacking was an acceptable part of teaching a child to behave, if used with discernment.

The prospect of an ice age is really frightening. It's more frightening than the idea of being squashed by a comet or eaten by aliens, and only this morning I was kind of wishfully thinking that perhaps it wouldn't happen.

Still, whatever will be, will be.

Back
Top Bottom