Session 22 July 2010

shellycheval said:
Thank you all for a very awakening session. So much for the pussy-footing around multiple "wait-and-sees" coyness of a few years ago. Now it's show time--grab your butts and hold on! It's ninety-five degrees F. outside and I have a shiver. Living as close to the capitol of the Evil Empire as I do is not particularly comforting but then there really is no where to hide from such drastic earth-wide consequences. I will continue to prepare spiritually, emotionally, physically, and make some worldly practical preparations as well--stocking up on food and firewood etc. There is much work to be done. I will get more EE posters printed on Monday and spread them as far and wide as possible.

Shelly, would you post a copy of the poster??? Or lead me to where I can find it? Thanks...

Thank you maryjk_99 for looking up the lilies of the field passage from the Bible--it is my favorite.

Although I do not believe in the anthropomorphized Christian god, I do believe in a divine order/Cosmic Mind that prevails and I substitute that for God in this passage in my mind and it gives me comfort in dark times

It is a beautiful passage, a reminder that we ALL have value, and I agree with you completely RE the Christian god. I see Jesus' father as Prime Creator, DCM, Higher Self...

Here is another version of the sparrow part from "The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ" by Levi:

24 Behold the birds! They praise God in their songs; the earth is made more glorious by their ministry of joy;
God keeps them in the hollow of his hand,
25 And not a sparrow falls to earth without his care; and every one that falls shall rise again. . . .
30 Seek first the kingdom of the soul, . . .

I like it...thanks!

Thank you all for posting that session so quickly. There's certainly much there to think about, not least the coming revolution and ice age.

Cs said:
Also recall that "His eye is on the sparrow."

The Secret Language of Birds by Adele Nozedar has some information about the sparrow:

The Secret Language of Birds said:
Because the birds proliferated, they were sacred to the Love Goddesses, Venus and Aphrodite, and were also said to be Cupid's bird.

The same book also has a very interesting little story about the sparrow, but the author does not give a source.

The Secret Language of Birds said:
While Christ was on the cross, the sparrows are said to have proclaimed to all and sundry,

He is living! He is living!

while the swallow was doing its best to persuade the tormentors that it was time to cut Him down. This placed a curse on the head of the sparrow.

I take 'Christ' in the story to represent a consciousness that has achieved the Great Work and does not die when the physical body dies. The sparrow is then one who can See, while the swallow does not See and thinks that 'Christ' is actually dead.

Cayce said:
For it IS the law of love, of hope, of patience, of longsuffering, of kindness, of gentleness, that WILL succeed, that WILL bring its fruit in due season.
For He is mindful of the sparrow. How much more, then, is He mindful of His children, His companions that He would have as a portion of His very SELF?

maryjk99 said:
34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

Thinking about the last quote, the following Zen story comes to mind (from _http://www.awakeblogger.com/):

Maybe

Once upon the time there was an old farmer who had worked his crops for many years. One day his horse ran away. Upon hearing the news, his neighbors came to visit. “Such bad luck,” they said sympathetically.

“Maybe,” the farmer replied.

The next morning the horse returned, bringing with it three other wild horses. “How wonderful,” the neighbors exclaimed.

“Maybe,” replied the old man.

The following day, his son tried to ride one of the untamed horses, was thrown, and broke his leg. The neighbors again came to offer their sympathy on his misfortune.

“Maybe,” answered the farmer.

The day after, military officials came to the village to draft young men into the army. Seeing that the son’s leg was broken, they passed him by. The neighbors congratulated the farmer on how well things had turned out.

“Maybe,” said the farmer.

Thank you all for this new session. Much food for thought.
A lot of things to be happy and sad for. People will finally awaken. Hope they will more fully understand what they'll be fighting against and unite for a higher goal rather than putting most of their energy on a bloody revolution against psychopaths.

And oh, am glad my parents smacked when I was deviating too much of the right track!

This work is too valuable to be kept for oneself. One must help to spread it as much as possible. unfortunately, have still not find a way to fullfill one of my goals for this year: regular financial supports to this work. Still testing ideas, but I know I'll find a way.

Faith and Hope on a bright future for humanity!

maryjk99 go to Cassiopaea Forum » Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind » Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind (Public) » All For One and One For All section--on the current page there is an EE poster. I just copy and pasted it into a word doc. and printed it out--but I only have blk&wht so I am going to take the file to a print shop on my flash drive and get colored copies made.
shellycheval

Great session and Thanks Much. It had a sense of smooth flow to it - but that may just be me. Good to see/feel a confirmation of what so many years of research has led to in terms of seeing things for what they really are.

Marcus-Aurelius said:
Thank you all for this new session. Much food for thought.
A lot of things to be happy and sad for. People will finally awaken. Hope they will more fully understand what they'll be fighting against and unite for a higher goal rather than putting most of their energy on a bloody revolution against psychopaths.

That's why it is extremely important to put lot of energy in letting EE (and PC) known everywhere. I don't remember when Laura said it, but she said that there will be a point when people will need and ask for guidance. It's like what C's said about meditation needing a seed, that when the room is emptied one must choose what to put inside or others will do that for him. The same is with collapsing civilization. When people will find the world crumbling around them, when they will stop believing the lies, the seed of truth has to be present so people won't allow destructive, and in a similar way ponerizing ideas to fill the space. Doesn't mean that all of them will follow, but at least some will have a choice.

I wonder if there is any way that people outside of US can do to promote EE there, even if physically distributing posters and flyers may be more effective.

Thanks Laura, Ark and everyone else for another informative session. Sounds like the rubber is about to meet the road and the psychopaths are gonna get their comeuppance. But it's certainly not going to be a cakewalk for any of us.
I have friends and family who won't listen to me, who think I'm a few bricks short of a full load. But I still grieve for them, because when youknowwhat hits the fan, they are not going to be prepared, physically or emotionally. Thank God for the Cs and the EE program.
And kudos for Laura and Ark and the SOTT team, for all the selfless effort thev have put into gathering and desseminating knowledge.

Wow! Thank you all for this very insightful session. I've been feeling kinda "off" lately, as if something is "up" and is going to happen soon. This session confirmed much of what I've been feeling as of late.

Fwiw, I got spanked as a child and in retrospect I can say that it helped me in many ways, although I certainly didn't like it back then..... ;)

Thank you also for touching on the Disclosure topic. Yes, ANY form of Disclosure can only be a fraud!!

The only thing that really keeps me grounded right now is doing the EE program as well as Qi Gong and Yoga. I do all of it (in different variations) every day in the morning for at least one hour. If I skip one day, I can feel getting off-center.
Doing breathwork/meditation and movement practices is to me like food right now. I can't live without it.

These are precious times. I'm so glad and grateful for all of your work and dedication towards truth and understanding, healing and growth, Knowledge and Being! But it's all useless if we don't APPLY it! So it all comes down to each one of us.
But I'm sure we all know that anyway.

Here I am, like many of us, in the belly of the beast, transmitting from the heart of an occupied America!

One for all and all for one!

Thank you so much for sharing the session. :guru:

The good news is great, and the bad news is terrible, but I'd rather know than not know.

Keit said:
During my childhood I received a lot of physical punishment, but none of this can be called a good discipline, in fact it did just the opposite. Maybe it's just like with those who were never spanked and never had a chance to learn about responsibility and compassion through pain? In case of heavily abused they become so self-centered on their own pain, their own self-centered suffering, the result is the same - inability to relate to others and their pain?

That's funny, a friend and I have recently come to the same conclusion! She was badly beaten up by her parents as a child and a teenager (she was sent to the hospital more than once) among other things, and she cannot see others suffer for a moment, because 'she's been there'. Her companion comes from a very covertly narcissistic family and has what Clarissa Pinkola Estes calls (in Women who run with the wolves) a 'too good mother'. He seems like a nice guy but my friend 'jokes' that if she was attacked in the street, he would not move, since it does not concern him directly. He just cannot put himself in her place.
Well, I guess, as they say, 'the oyster that has never been hurt cannot give pearls'.

Does being an only child cause some of them to be missing something in their brain because they didn't have any siblings? Do they have brain damage or something?

A: Sometimes, yes. The important thing about discipline for children is activation of brain chemistry mixes at certain windows of imprinting. The human organism is largely a product of evolutionary pressures. To act as if there are no dangers in the environment, to raise a child without exposure to the natural consequences of growing in a hostile environment, is to deprive the child of many systemic cascades of brain activity necessary for proper growth and development.

This caught my attention. I was an only child until my parents divorced and got together with other people who had children. So in a way, I have been both, so I don't know if I qualify for being an 'only child'. I don't know about anything missing in my brain or if I have brain damage (but then again, if something is missing, I'm probably not qualified to judge!), but I know I have empathy, for example. And I was like that before suddenly having siblings. I know people who were 'only children' who are also very empathic. On the other hand, one of my friends who has two siblings admits himself that he is very very selfish and 'lives for himself only' (and his actions surely prove that point). And my friend who got beaten up by her parents has a brother (who received the same treatment) who is very selfish. My father has 6 siblings and is unconcerned with anything but himself.
So I think that the balance is really delicate and will depend a lot on the child, osit.

I'm wondering if children who go to school and who are exposed every day, 8 hours a day to a (sometimes very) hostile environment can actually learn there to face some of the 'challenges/conflicts' that are lacking at home from a lack of siblings? From what I see in my daughter's classroom, they constantly have to defend themselves, to learn to share, to deal with different personalities and characters, to understand people from all sorts of backgrounds, to obey someone else than the parents, etc.

OMG OMG OMG... thanks for the session! It is really happening isnt it? On the one side I feel that in some way I do have a place in earth even if it is only to watch the changes and try to help in some way or another. On the other I fear for my loved ones. For humans everywhere. In the months to come our old life will see so distant and different. I will have to tell my child how everything used to be. It will be like Mad max 3 when he finds all those younglings and they have a bizarre idea of the past.

Thank you all! My brothers and sisters in arms. I have to fill that PC form ASAP!

EDIT: Forgot to add my thanks for the session, so Thank You for posting the session.

GIMPY said:
The coming changes are pretty much what my gut and dreams are warning me about....
but I doubt very much Hubby and I will be able to leave the country anytime soon, if at all.

We'll make the best of it, come what may. Grin

I'm in the same situation and it's worrying me quite a bit,
especially since I saw the C's mention of a "5D City on a Hill", but unfortunately I've
no way out at the moment.

Laura said:
I guess we need to get our act together on spreading EE. How about billboards? An infomercial? We need funds to do this stuff so I guess we'll have to do a fund raiser.

How are the marketing efforts going online?

How about traffic volume and sales?

I'm no expert or anything, but I know that selling information products online is
one of the best business models currently available. I know of people who are making
ridiculous amounts of money selling massive amounts of information via. the internet,
and I think EE has huge potential in this respect; Especially since it's a Stress relief
program, which A LOT of people are in need of.

For example, there's 1,830,000 Global Monthly Searches for the keyword term "relaxation",
there's 450,000 monthly searches for the term "stress management" and 301,000 searches a
month for the term "stress relief".

There's definitely HUGE potential in that market and I think if you were able to tap into it and
show people that you have a solution for their needs THAT WORKS, you would be able to spread
EE like wildfire.

Are you familiar with Google adwords and paid traffic sources?

Google also has a new advertising feature for placing advertisements
on TV. I don't know the dynamics or how well it works because I just recently came across
it, but it's an idea -- one that's likely to be more affordable and efficient
than billboards and be able to reach a larger audience -- Although I'm not
sure how targeted it will be.

But from my understanding you first create a marketing piece I.E. a video, pay for a
time slot on networks of your choice, and choose the time of day when you'd like the
video to be displayed.

Now that's simplistic version of the process, but I believe that's the general idea here.

Here's the link for TV ads: http://www.google.com/adwords/tvads/

and

Here's the link for Adwords: http://bit.ly/cZ7NhG (had to shorten the link)

Yahoo and MSN also have similar paid traffic sources, but Google is by far the best
one although Yahoo is pretty good as well.

So here we are!! What an odd feeling it was finishing my day at work after reading this session, my last day before my vacation. Vacation means more time to breathe and reflect. Pretty good timing, I think.

Thanks for the session everyone.

Back
Top Bottom