Session 21 March 2015

WIN 52 said:
Now to computers and wifi. A place where access to other dimensions is available. So, if you identify what constitutes feeding on your energy and can have success dealing with the feeding process, identifying what constitutes STS in its nature, you may be able to also have some insight, should your nature be of STO orientation, from the STO camp in 4th and 5th and even 6th D.

Working on self, much like a skier being prepared is paramount to success.

Ok, this is only when you are awake, aware and in the moment.

During sleep, it would be wise to insulate or isolate your physical body from all devices. You need to protect your self.

Scented cane fibers. I stayed in a room for a while that had hemp fiber mats on the walls. The cell phone or wifi didn't work in that room. Google hemp fiber housing, it breathes and lasts for thousands of years. Concrete made with Hemp fiber!

Thanks for a very uplifting session. I don't seem to be able to sense when a new session is on the forum like others can, as I missed this one by a few days, reading other material. One thing I did feel was a kind of "energy boost" when I read this part -

Session 21 March 2015 said:
Q: (L) So, any last wrap-up stuff?

A: Love to group! We are becoming tuned to them.

Q: (L) What do you mean that you're being tuned to the group?

A: They are rising in frequency.

Q: (L) What do you mean? Specific people, or the whole group?

A: Many. And those who have faith in the process will rise with them.

Q: (L) In other words, even if certain individuals are not yet "there", the fact that they're connected with the group and doing the best that they can, they will brought along anyway?

A: Yes

It's hard to describe, but it was a positive thing and it had a physical effect. Kind of like an excess of energy running through the body.

will01 said:
Thanks for a very uplifting session. I don't seem to be able to sense when a new session is on the forum like others can, as I missed this one by a few days, reading other material. One thing I did feel was a kind of "energy boost" when I read this part -

Session 21 March 2015 said:
Q: (L) So, any last wrap-up stuff?

A: Love to group! We are becoming tuned to them.

Q: (L) What do you mean that you're being tuned to the group?

A: They are rising in frequency.

Q: (L) What do you mean? Specific people, or the whole group?

A: Many. And those who have faith in the process will rise with them.

Q: (L) In other words, even if certain individuals are not yet "there", the fact that they're connected with the group and doing the best that they can, they will brought along anyway?

A: Yes

It's hard to describe, but it was a positive thing and it had a physical effect. Kind of like an excess of energy running through the body.

Same. It made my palms sweat.

So we had another crazy day on the BBM.

It crossed my mind today that the recent Airbus crash of Germanwings in South France could be just a message for Germany and the rest of Europe to stay in the bind and not even to dare change their minds about who they stay with in the future. It could well be some sort of a mini 9-11 with a single plane and the remotely mind controlled co-pilot.
I recommend you strongly to re -watch an old good Billy Zane movie Sole Survivor with a similar plot.

New york megablaze events are not incidental or even coincidental. Something big is afoot in the Big Apple in terms of earth changes. Outgassing or highly supercharged objects coupled with extra. electricity all around are the possible culprits.

Netherlands power outage looks VERY much like the event of 2003 in New York of a similar nature. A bleedthrough from the 4th to the 3rd anyone? And considering that it is 2015 not 2003 with the prewave period of a couple of years almost upon us what could be the next case? A major another european country totally powerless for many days and the official authorities claiming that it is an act of terror ? Convenient eh? :cool:

Caledonia said:
So we had another crazy day on the BBM.

It crossed my mind today that the recent Airbus crash of Germanwings in South France could be just a message for Germany and the rest of Europe to stay in the bind and not even to dare change their minds about who they stay with in the future. It could well be some sort of a mini 9-11 with a single plane and the remotely mind controlled co-pilot.
I recommend you strongly to re -watch an old good Billy Zane movie Sole Survivor with a similar plot.

New york megablaze events are not incidental or even coincidental. Something big is afoot in the Big Apple in terms of earth changes. Outgassing or highly supercharged objects coupled with extra. electricity all around are the possible culprits.

Netherlands power outage looks VERY much like the event of 2003 in New York of a similar nature. A bleedthrough from the 4th to the 3rd anyone? And considering that it is 2015 not 2003 with the prewave period of a couple of years almost upon us what could be the next case? A major another european country totally powerless for many days and the official authorities claiming that it is an act of terror ? Convenient eh? :cool:

It happened in my town too, the same day it happened in the Netherlands.
A subestation cought fire, and nearly the whole town was powerless. I live in Florianopolis, and it's a big island, my house was many km away from that particular power station, and I could see the lights in the sky, it was huge and scary, I thought it was the end of times, really. The sky was pulsing lots of different colors, blue, pink, green, purple, brown... I was shocked.
Then came the news about the fire.
Pretty simbolic I think.

Here's some images of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7nTjKevoFE

Archaea said:
I think this is one of my major problems as I was banned as well. Sometimes it seems like Laura talks down to people. I don't know if that's really what she's doing, but when I fill in the emotional content that's how it comes across to me. I think this because sometimes she will write parts of her sentences in CAPS, so she might write YOU or ARE instead of you or are. This might just be for emphasis, but when you're a little worried that you might get insta-banned for saying something that may have annoyed or irritated Laura, it can seem like she is standing over you and making you feel small.

I think this is why these "antagonisms" are covert, it might feel like the options available are either to keep quiet about it (which is what I would have done if I didn't feel like the C's gave me an opening) or you can say what you feel, get ignored, then get banned and maybe go find somewhere else to discuss Laura's work and the Cassiopaean transmissions.

I have a wizard book because I want to be a wizard when I grow up. One of the things it says somewhere is that if you want a living system to be happy and healthy you need to make sure that your hold on it isn't too tight or too loose. If it's too tight then you choke the system and it starts to die and decay, if it's too loose the system will descend into chaos and anarchy.

I think we couldn't get a better leader of this forum than Laura, however, I feel she needs to loosen her grip a little.

I understand your situation but I also see you may lack enough context. If you have read the wave you know Laura has actually been through a lot of crap and have been betrayed by the people that react like this, "pity me pity me, you are a bad person for pointing out my rude behaviors". The very same attitudes of abusers who react like the central victim when the victim reacts.

Of course, this happens from any intelligent psycho or from any person of basically, today's ponerized society. I have studied and in my opinion, is not a problem of empathy considering you called her cow, but one of pity and how easy we are able to mold our behavior around it. This pity ploy "please don't be so hard on me" has happened a lot of times in the forum, most of the times people not in tune with the group's aim. And is not like Laura will butcher you :rolleyes:

Archaea said:
I felt bad about the cow comment, I don't like it when people say things like that to me and I don't want to be one of those people that say things like that to other people.

It might be of interest to note - the same moniker was applied to the greatest of the female Anunnaki goddesses.
Ninhursag, the Lady Of The Mountains.

In Sumerian tales, she was the co-creator of man (along side Enki), although her role may actually have been greater.

She was also the one who fought most fiercely (against Enlil) for the rights of these new workers.
And above all, she fought to give them knowledge.

Please think about that.

Quote from: Archaea on Yesterday at 02:58:35 AM
I felt bad about the cow comment, I don't like it when people say things like that to me and I don't want to be one of those people that say things like that to other people.

sitting quote:
It might be of interest to note - the same moniker was applied to the greatest of the female Anunnaki goddesses.
Ninhursag, the Lady Of The Mountains.

In Sumerian tales, she was the co-creator of man (along side Enki), although her role may actually have been greater.

She was also the one who fought most fiercely (against Enlil) for the rights of these new workers.
And above all, she fought to give them knowledge.

Please think about that.

In ancient times cows and bulls were mostly symbols for fertility in nature. It is appreciated that you are trying to soften the blow, sitting, but Archaea, unfortunately, used the term cow in a derogatory way. The term cow nowadays describes someone as despicable.

Ynna said:
In ancient times cows and bulls were mostly symbols for fertility in nature. It is appreciated that you are trying to soften the blow, sitting, but Archaea, unfortunately, used the term cow in a derogatory way. The term cow nowadays describes someone as despicable.

Hi Ynna,

My goal was not to soften any blow. His remark stands, on its own. Plain and simple.

But I did not sense malice in his word. Crude -- maybe. Tactless -- absolutely. But malice -- no. There is a difference I think.

I did however see this link between Ninhursag and Laura. Both deeply involved with humanity. Committed to its well being. Both striving to hand over knowledge. There is greatness in that endeavor. The moniker itself then became trivial in my mind -- and I went ahead with my post.

I hope this makes my intentions clear. I also do not expect everyone to agree.

Hi Ynna,

Please don't interpret this question the wrong way. But are you familiar with the story of Ninhursag?
A few may disagree, but comparing someone to Ninhursag is one of the highest compliments I think.

Hi Andre:-) The incident shown in your video is very interesting to say the least. There is so much extra electricity running around us due to the approaching Wave that it is no wonder that such incidents may once become a daily occurrence.

Posted by: sitting
« on: Today at 01:24:54 PM »
Hi Ynna,

Please don't interpret this question the wrong way. But are you familiar with the story of Ninhursag?
A few may disagree, but comparing someone to Ninhursag is one of the highest compliments I think.

No, sitting, I am not taking it the wrong way, in fact, I am very happy to find someone on the Forum interested in Ninhursag. I am very familiar with the story of Ninhursag - still considering if it will be worth my while continuing my academic studies on her, taking into account the accumulating disruptions on the planet. At this stage, perhaps one should rather concentrate on being of service to others and developing oneself in the process. (I am not saying young people should not continue their studies at present. But I am not young any more and should perhaps concentrate my energies elsewhere?)

Still, ancient peoples and their ways and their myths are a great interest of mine, and I have done quite a bit of studying on Classical and some ancient Near Eastern cultures, and especially on the goddess Isis. By the way, I often wonder why the acronym ISIS was chosen for that strange gang - could it be that the powers that be want to besmirch the Egyptian Isis for some reason yet to become clear...

So. I do understand what it means when you compare Laura to the great goddess/leader of olden times, Ninhursag. However, one also has to remember that Ninhursag could become dangerous when enraged. She once cursed Enki with death for a wrongdoing and he would have died had she not lifted the curse, so comparing Laura to Ninhursag not only lauds Laura as great, but also casts a deep shadow on her: Laura's powers could be very hazardous to one's health should you cross her.

Sentenza said:
Thanks for sharing. ;)

I'm not very good at skiing .. I'm going to train now! When will it snow? :)

Well, it may depend on where you live. Right now I am in Pennsylvania looking out the window and it is snowing. It just started. It is March 28, 2015.

As the Cs say "It's who you are and what you see". :)

I guess my questions to Archaea would be: 1) did you read the forum guidelines? 2) are you familiar with the work of Gurdjieff and Mouravieff and Castaneda?

If the answer is "no", then it may just be that Archaea doesn't understand what the forum was created to do, how it is done, and why it is that emotions do not characterize my responses - it is all "business", so to say, in the Gurdjieffian sense.

If the answer is "Yes" to those questions, then it seems to me that there is a personal antagonism toward me that includes projecting and/or possibly serious Dunning-Kruger syndrome.

Allow me to share something that I've had to reiterate a number of times over the years:

On our forum, we have a clearly stated Mission which is described in the forum guidelines. At the end, these guidelines state the following:

We the moderators reserve the right to do anything and everything we see fit to ensure a friendly comfortable environment for our guests; that includes deleting you and all of your posts if you break any of these rules or act like a psychological deviant at any time past present or future. Oh yeah people, I said future, Tom Cruise has nothin' on us.

Now, that is stated rather humorously, but there IS a history behind it.The fact is, we, the creators of this forum, that is, Ark and myself, have had many, many years of interacting with people in a didactic setting, quite effectively, I should add. I also have many years experience as a hypnotherapist and researcher, mother of five children who have, I should add, turned out very well (the proof and the pudding and all that). I have also conducted an experiment in superluminal communication that has produced extremely interesting results (interesting enough to bring down the ire of the psychopaths on my head!). Ark has been a student of Gurdjieffian ideas for many, many years, as have I. We worked on ourselves separately, and then together, effecting dramatic changes in our personal lives and our expanded reality. We then began sharing the results of our work on the net. This attracted people and we began to help them connect with each other and work on themselves in the same ways that we found gave rapid results.

We do NOT use telepathy to "diagnose" anyone. In fact, we don't diagnose: we assess and give our opinions and frame our words and actions based on those assessments. So far, based on the history of this forum, we bat them out of the park almost every time. In short, the historical track record, preserved on this forum for anyone who has the time to find and read the threads, is our primary data that our method of studying "word gestures", semantics, etc, is a viable assessment tool. And it is also a valuable WORK modality.

Sometimes I feel like a "fast gun" who has to be constantly challenged by every other fast gun who comes into town. And even moreso because, shudder!, women most definitely must NOT be fast guns! I am not fast because I practiced to engage in any kind of contest with anyone... I am fast because I have been practicing on sacred cows that have threatened me, my family and others, and what I really need is not to have to defend my fastness, but some help with those damn cows! I have a limited amount of time left on this earth and I conserve my energy.

Consider Annie Oakley who became such a fantastic shot because her father was dead and feeding the family depended on her aim and efficiency. Bullets were scarce, and if she missed, her family went hungry. She was highly motivated to be both fast and accurate - out of her "female nurturing" orientation! If it had been just for the sake of competition, she might not have been so motivated because competition is not generally part of the female archetype. Cooperation for the survival of others is, however.

And that's what drives me.

The bottom line question I always test everything by is: Do I trust this enough to recommend it to my beloved children? If it doesn't pass that test, you can bet that I won't. Is it the TRUEST thing I can find to give my children?

Because, after all, I do expect to be gone from this planet some day and they must carry on. Let me give them the best I can, and let me work as hard as I can so that this best IS the best. 

And that means I don't have time for people who can't be helped.

Take that however you like.

Now, is that "cow-like" enough?

Back
Top Bottom