Session 21 March 2015

Laura said:
Session Date: March 21st 2015

A: Inspired by negative discarnate entities with connections to 4D STS "handlers".

This is quite amazing. So there are 4th D STS 'handlers' (aka the lizzies, I presume) using discarnate entities as a go-between to effect people interacting here. Given all the back-and-forth going on, I thought it would be good to re-point this out.

The people who feel 'called out' might look at where this influence is coming from: how it shows up in their experience/awareness/life. Kind of like an experiment. Can you see or feel it happening? Would this be like a spirit attachment? Or is it more like a strong, blind feeling? OR? This strikes me as is a fantastic opportunity for self-examination; to face the devil up close and personal and possibly cleanse or re-orient the soul direction.

Archaea, because of your prejudice, you missed big clues in the thread you cited as your example. Did you notice several references to offlist/private communications between the individual in question and Ark? Did you notice how far back those communications went? Obviously, unless there is a compelling reason to do so, I am not going to share a whole private email exchange though I did post the ONE as an example to the individual that what he was saying was NOT TRUE. So, since you have no real clue about the back and forth of this dynamic, much less the mods discussion (I rarely ban anyone, they do after analysis of all aspects are made and a vote is taken), I hardly think that you are in a position to make an assessment of whether or not this individual was banned for no good reason.

Archaea said:
I disagree with the bolded part. I think when someone is annoyed or irritated it's because of their self-importance. Because we communicate in text, not speech on this forum, we have to fill in the emotional content ourselves. Because of this, reacting to what someone else say's in an emotional manner is problematic, so I think it's best not to respond to what someone else has written until you're no longer annoyed or irritated.

Sounds like a whole lot of projection going on. It's funny really. You accuse others of being rude or arrogant or whatever, and then you come along and act rude towards others in this BS covert way where you claim you're not being rude. You read irritation and self-importance into the words of others, but you show irritation and self-importance yourself. What you miss is the fact that while YOU may not be able to respond in a way that you are in control of yourself while ALSO giving what is due, others ARE. It's one thing to get annoyed at someone else because they are doing what YOU do but you reject this part of yourself as bad - basic projection - but it's another for you to miss the point that what you THINK you see in another is NOT actually what is happening, and yet you still project your own issues onto them.

When Laura comes across as "irritated" to you, she may well not be, but is giving what is due to the person in question in full awareness that she is acting this way ON PURPOSE. Yet you see this as her not being in control, of giving vent to her irritation. Like I said, everything you have said is projection, your own issues projected outwards onto others because you perceive them doing what you WANT to do but don't allow yourself to do consciously, because it is "bad", so you do it covertly. It makes you "hypersensitive" and probably forces people to walk on eggshells around you. It's about time your recognised this and cut out the BS in all areas of your life, including here on the forum.

As always, fascinating stuff. Im a little worried about the skiing part. What does this mean ? I live in canada, I'm wondering now if I should keep a pair of skiis on hand ??

:lol:

Weller said:
I am stuck on the contradiction that many found their way here because they were unfulfilled by mainstream answers, but now close ranks and dismiss ideas or 'wackos' that deviate from forum consensus (I can pick a few sample topics where I hesitated to comment, like keto diets, or psychopathy, or Putin-fandom)--and further, that many of our families or coworkers would consider us wackos for expressing what is already consensus here...this disconnect seems to head down a slippery slope of [spiritual] elitism. I get uncomfortable that there may be some reflexive group-think going on, or that members' relief in finding a relatively safe harbor stifles a more vigorous debate or more critical thinking.

There is no contradiction, there are the people who embrace lies and those who embrace truth. It is opposites, not contradiction. There is no "happy medium", you are required to choose, and to do that you must gather knowledge. As the knowledge gathering process proceeds, choices are made progressively. Group think in it's literal meaning is a fundamental function of a network. It can be a negative thing when the network of people are all agreeing on the lie, but it is a positive function of a network when the network of people are aligned with the truth. It facilitates the spread of that truth to others who have neither the time or proclivities to do all the work of gathering the knowledge themselves.

Archaea said:
I'll try to explain my feelings with an example. Yesterday, I read the first chapter of High Strangeness, the beginning really annoyed me because Laura talks about herself all the time.

I like to offer perhaps a slightly different take on this affair. With the caveat that I could be entirely off base.

The annoyance, impatience, and maybe even disrespect, came from you because inside you, there's an additional knowledge base which you have acquired--which you feel is highly relevant ... but which is not given it's rightful due. And it's out of that frustration that your emotions and remarks come bursting forth.

You want what you believe to be important acknowledged. And I have a sense the Seth material is one such. I had that feeling ever since your post on May 20, 2013 in reference to Seth's co-ordinate points.

I have great sympathy, as I too am a student of the Roberts & Butts material (or Ruburt & Joseph if you like.)
Occasionally, you see my attempts at highlighting. But I've learned it's helpful only if it's relevant to the moment, and always in relation to the larger scope of discussion. And never from a standpoint of superiority (hard to do).
And believe me, I've learned that whatever you and I may have read, the fine lady has read.

I have a sense you're also very informed on physics and math in general. But often your well thought out remarks (on those subjects) elicit only a lukewarm response. All of us "like" the feeling of getting acknowledgment. But forget that sometimes the finest acknowledgements are the silent ones.

I like to end by saying ultimately, it's your feelings and emotions that truly count. Buddhist and yogis spend lifetimes refining their mind, their emotions. They aren't into the complexities of quantum physics or mathematics. They understand salvation comes from the purity of mind. And the purity of thought. And the purity of faith. It is true ... there's greatness in simplicity.

This is purely my own speculation and nothing more. FWIW, I took the C's remark as a remarkable gift.

Perceval said:
Weller said:
I am stuck on the contradiction that many found their way here because they were unfulfilled by mainstream answers, but now close ranks and dismiss ideas or 'wackos' that deviate from forum consensus (I can pick a few sample topics where I hesitated to comment, like keto diets, or psychopathy, or Putin-fandom)--and further, that many of our families or coworkers would consider us wackos for expressing what is already consensus here...this disconnect seems to head down a slippery slope of [spiritual] elitism. I get uncomfortable that there may be some reflexive group-think going on, or that members' relief in finding a relatively safe harbor stifles a more vigorous debate or more critical thinking.

There is no contradiction, there are the people who embrace lies and those who embrace truth. It is opposites, not contradiction. There is no "happy medium", you are required to choose, and to do that you must gather knowledge. As the knowledge gathering process proceeds, choices are made progressively. Group think in it's literal meaning is a fundamental function of a network. It can be a negative thing when the network of people are all agreeing on the lie, but it is a positive function of a network when the network of people are aligned with the truth. It facilitates the spread of that truth to others who have neither the time or proclivities to do all the work of gathering the knowledge themselves.

Weller, I suppose your next question is how do you tell what is true from what is false, since I assume those things you disagree on, you take your view to be true or rather the consensus view on the forum to be false?

I would say you only learn through questioning what you don't understand. Instead of holding your tongue and building a well of internal frustration or resentment, why don't you try and engage in discussion on those things that trouble you?

E.g. Hey guys, I noticed you said ..... however, I don't think that is true because of ...... etc.

Archaea, calling someone a 'cow' is very very rude and very demeaning. This is a psychological attack towards Laura no matter how you frame your justifications. I'm surprised you haven't apologised.

Perceval said:
Group think in it's literal meaning is a fundamental function of a network. It can be a negative thing when the network of people are all agreeing on the lie, but it is a positive function of a network when the network of people are aligned with the truth. It facilitates the spread of that truth to others who have neither the time or proclivities to do all the work of gathering the knowledge themselves.

This is a very good conversation that is being had, and I think, necessary. Hopefully, Archaea will stay with it and others will continue to be helpful to her, providing she wants help.

It is important for all to see the process here, how this is being "worked out"/aired out". As BHelmet said above, what a grand opportunity to examine and practice " The Work", for the entire group . All may watch what outcome is achieved by the "process", and this is what builds "faith" and confidence in the process , for others.

To me it is not so important how one gets along, but what one does when in a conflict or has a" bone to pick". It's like getting married, you don't do it until you have had some arguments and know that the world will not fall apart, you will not be divorced, because you had an objection to something your amour said or did at dinner last night, or the color of new curtains for the cottage.

Another , perhaps better way of looking at this, Archaea, is that you are playing a role in this case, and how your case is handled will literally stand as an example, a way point, a cairn on the trail, if you will ,for others in the periphery. So, please stay engaged and be polite, even if you feel others are not polite to you...everyone is learning at a different pace, some more are adept than others because of that. This is a marvelous opportunity for all to learn from.

Archaea, just to let you know, I am a "cow", too....in my case , it's hormonal....the hot flashes are not "kundalini rising"... just you wait !!!...lafn...

B,:cool2:

BHelmet said:
Laura said:
Session Date: March 21st 2015

A: Inspired by negative discarnate entities with connections to 4D STS "handlers".

This is quite amazing. So there are 4th D STS 'handlers' (aka the lizzies, I presume) using discarnate entities as a go-between to effect people interacting here. Given all the back-and-forth going on, I thought it would be good to re-point this out.

The people who feel 'called out' might look at where this influence is coming from: how it shows up in their experience/awareness/life. Kind of like an experiment. Can you see or feel it happening? Would this be like a spirit attachment? Or is it more like a strong, blind feeling? OR? This strikes me as is a fantastic opportunity for self-examination; to face the devil up close and personal and possibly cleanse or re-orient the soul direction.

BHelmet,

Thanks for re-pointing that "handlers" issue. With cell phones, cell towers and HAARP possibly link to what the Cs said about "tech" makes you wonder:

Q: (L) So, basically by having so much technology, microwaves, and all that kind of stuff, we're basically feeding entities in other realms and enabling them to enter ours?

A: Pretty much! Fun for materialists galore!

Many of us could be "triggered" by a handler to react to a specific situation perhaps? :/

Archaea said:
I'll try to explain my feelings with an example. Yesterday, I read the first chapter of High Strangeness, the beginning really annoyed me because Laura talks about herself all the time.

Wave series is Laura's response to MANY queries from the numerous readers who observed strangeness in their lives and couldn't figure out what the hell going on. I ENJOYED the deep thought, context (With the narration of personnel experience), puzzling clues C's leave not to violate freewill and counter the games time-travelling 4D STS dudes effortlessly create. If you read and C's sessions and later read Wave series, you will acknowledge the richness of the lesson. Again, if one have a experience of the circumstances, then only the person can feel the wealth of it and understand that this is not a picnic or free entertainment.

Writing about one's own experience with personnel narrations can be seen in all the books of the way schools. This is not new. That's a powerful way of conveying a complex message without the unnecessary interference of the readers imagination.

I don't know what you do for living, but you mentioned you only had a dog. Probably, that is where the issue is. Even 5 yr old kid will call it 'mean' for the comments you made.

Mod's note: Fixed the quotation boxes

Mildain said:
As always, fascinating stuff. Im a little worried about the skiing part. What does this mean ? I live in canada, I'm wondering now if I should keep a pair of skiis on hand ??

:lol:

Well, it seems like a fairly clear warning that the coming Ice Age is on schedule or maybe even a little ahead of schedule. Not sure, but doubt their comment should be taken literally.

Southern Canada is roughly at the same latitude as France - something to thing about.

Just occurred to me that the C's may be suggesting a further decrease in temperature in Europe specifically due to further slowing of the Gulf Stream. Maybe an early onset of the Ice Age for Europe.

[edit: added last paragraph]

goyacobol said:
Q: (L) So, basically by having so much technology, microwaves, and all that kind of stuff, we're basically feeding entities in other realms and enabling them to enter ours?

A: Pretty much! Fun for materialists galore!

Many of us could be "triggered" by a handler to react to a specific situation perhaps? :/

work on self is important. When you are able to identify an attack, which comes in many forms, it may become like an automatic response to attack. So, my thought is that the exercise may be compared to training. Not understanding that you are under attack constantly can be a problem, for those who are unaware. (materialists)

Train like a person would, preparing for the Olympics.

I know that this may sound a little ironic considering some of the recent events but i for one thing is already almost sick of people like Archaea and the like e.g. Mariucz or whatever with their stupid trolling comments.

People of the forum please let us take some measures to protect ourselves from such people especially considering what the C's said about some of the most antagonistic forum members possessed by some entities.Because if we dont this forum will turn into some miserable place where we discuss nothing else but the remarks of some trolls i mean the recent cow discussion you know what i mean.Let us ignore those people or otherwise it would be just a waste of time and energy.

Dear Laura,Crew and the mods take some measures to make it so that only the logged in people could view the forum and the session because we must urgently cleanse this forum from all of the hostile elements and make it a closed circle of those who know what to say without trolling.Fear no accusations of absense of the freedom of speech because now it is about safety and not the freedom of speech and only the trolls use that line to pursue their agenda.

So please let us invent some way of filtering those who log in as it was in some closed brotherhoods long time ago. One must go through a series of tests or initiations to be admitted. And if one fails one is not allowed to join. Reading this thread i see what we are turning into and i feel concerned.

Caledonia said:
I know that this may sound a little ironic considering some of the recent events but i for one thing is already almost sick of people like Archaea and the like e.g. Mariucz or whatever with their stupid trolling comments.

People of the forum please let us take some measures to protect ourselves from such people especially considering what the C's said about some of the most antagonistic forum members possessed by some entities.Because if we dont this forum will turn into some miserable place where we discuss nothing else but the remarks of some trolls i mean the recent cow discussion you know what i mean.Let us ignore those people or otherwise it would be just a waste of time and energy.

Dear Laura,Crew and the mods take some measures to make it so that only the logged in people could view the forum and the session because we must urgently cleanse this forum from all of the hostile elements and make it a closed circle of those who know what to say without trolling.Fear no accusations of absense of the freedom of speech because now it is about safety and not the freedom of speech and only the trolls use that line to pursue their agenda.

So please let us invent some way of filtering those who log in as it was in some closed brotherhoods long time ago. One must go through a series of tests or initiations to be admitted. And if one fails one is not allowed to join. Reading this thread i see what we are turning into and i feel concerned.

Caledonia, I think your going a little off the deep end.

Maybe you'd like us to mark every poster who makes a mistake with a star, that way we can see how naughty they've been?

I believe Hitler had a similar idea with the jews ...

Back
Top Bottom