Session 20 June 2009

This reminds me of the story of the drowning man. Basically a man finds himself drowning and calls out to god to save him. Help arrives at three separate times but is refused and unfortunately the man drowns. I think this is a good illustration of how we can sometimes forget or find ourselves trapped in the idea that we are not responsible for our own 'saving'.

This illusion of an external savior has been a challenge for me as well at times, I think and while scary, can seem preferable to the thought of being self reliant because we don't trust ourselves enough to try and stand on our own two feet. I there's quite a bit of empowerment to be found when one takes small steps towards pushing against those boundaries that would otherwise keep us stuck in fear.

MrEightFive said:
Some good points you made, alteroru486, but I would say forget it. Cs contact is obviously diminishing. Maybe Laura is too exhausted to continue as she did in the past. We should search for other credible sources while we are 'waiting and seeing'.
Hard times indeed.

Seriously?! That's some "chutspa" and ungratefulness in your reply, especially since you are still enjoying Laura's hospitality (i.e. this forum.) Yeah, maybe you should indeed look "for greener pastures". Sorry, pal, for the harsh response, but I do hope that it's just the language barrier.

Manipulation for the answers, 'poor us nobody's noticing us'.

Q: (L) What quality in us, what thing, enabled us to make contact. Because, obviously a lot of people try
and get garbage. A: You asked. Q: (L) A lot of people ask! A: No they don’t, they command. Think about
it. You did not beg or plead... that is commanding.

I see fewer contacts as a good sign, it's basically what the contact was all about,
helping us learn on our own instead of relying on an outside source.
It means that things are progressing as intended.

KJN said:
It has never been about being spoonfed the answers by the C's. It is about doing the homework and coming to our own answers and building our knowledge base. Part of that is discovery. The other part is verification. If you do YOUR homework here, you will understand that concept better. If you need to be "right" and think you have a means to prove it, by all means knock yourself out.

I agree.

On the other hand, it might be helpful to have a session once in a while. Just to know that we still are on the right track. I understand that it involves a lot of preparation and work, but still ... What if the PTB are exactly after this, us loosing the connection to the Cs? And what if the Cs want to tell us something, but can't, because they are not asked? These are just thoughts. I always "enjoyed" the sessions, not only the messages, but also their tone of voice and humor ...

M.T.

Keit said:
MrEightFive said:
Some good points you made, alteroru486, but I would say forget it. Cs contact is obviously diminishing. Maybe Laura is too exhausted to continue the as she did in the past. We should search for other credible sources while we are 'waiting and seeing'.
Hard times indeed.

Seriously?! That's some "chutspa" and ungratefulness in your reply, especially since you are still enjoying Laura's hospitality (i.e. this forum.) Yeah, maybe you should indeed look "for greener pastures". Sorry, pal, for the harsh response, but I do hope that it's just the language barrier.
Well, while I'm nowhere fluent in English, it still is not language barrier I think. But it is not an attempt to insult or belittle Laura's merits in making contact and doing research either. More like little sharp attempt to 'budge' things from what I perceive as somewhat 'stale' state. Where is excitement? People standing on the brink of a new world? I believe 'work' should not be always daunting. So i definitely say - it is frustration seeping in. It has mostly to do with my personal problems/lessons of course. I try to control it or vent in other places, but not always successful in doing it.
I still believe in my essentially 'good' intent (I know how it sounds, but still...).
Not quite understand about greener pastures - searching for other data, perspectives and understandings is my slow but constant activity. Part of learning/development process. If Forum want me to withdraw, so be it.

So I understand that Laura did not ask Cassiopaeans again about the earlier mentioned by them date of the Wave arrival, as previous experience had taught her that question would not be answered? Or is there some other philosophical reason not to ask? Anyway I am not interested in which team is going to win the championship or the possible price of gold but something more important to everyone. Something that has been awaited for many years. I do not even ask if the wave is going to move me to the fourth density. I think too many people have suffered so far in vain and it is time to say enough is enough. We do not deserve such a life.

Minas Tirith said:
On the other hand, it might be helpful to have a session once in a while. Just to know that we still are on the right track. I understand that it involves a lot of preparation and work, but still ... What if the PTB are exactly after this, us loosing the connection to the Cs? And what if the Cs want to tell us something, but can't, because they are not asked? These are just thoughts. I always "enjoyed" the sessions, not only the messages, but also their tone of voice and humor ...
Exactly

alteroru486 said:
earlier mentioned by them date of the Wave arrival
Just to address it, they never publicly said that that date is the date of Wave arrival. It's just another assumption.

alteroru486 said:
I think too many people have suffered so far in vain and it is time to say enough is enough. We do not deserve such a life.
I know how you feel. Sometimes I just barely can 'make it' to the next day. Psychologically.

MrEightFive said:
Keit said:
Well, while I'm nowhere fluent in English, it still is not language barrier I think. But it is not an attempt to insult or belittle Laura's merits in making contact and doing research either. More like little sharp attempt to 'budge' things from what I perceive as somewhat 'stale' state. Where is excitement? People standing on the brink of a new world? I believe 'work' should not be always daunting. So i definitely say - it is frustration seeping in. It has mostly to do with my personal problems/lessons of course. I try to control it or vent in other places, but not always successful in doing it.
I still believe in my essentially 'good' intent (I know how it sounds, but still...).
Not quite understand about greener pastures - searching for other data, perspectives and understandings is my slow but constant activity. Part of learning/development process. If Forum want me to withdraw, so be it.
I think you're scared, and that frustrates you. But that does not give you the right to attack Laura or anyone. We must learn to have good manners, even when we are afraid or frustrated.
Perhaps, and I speak to collective and individual level (may not be your case), living in a monotheistic culture (or heir of that), we are waiting for someone to tell us what to do next, or someone o something tha save us. And this process can be unconscious. The unconscious of many individuals as well as groups, might think something like, "Well, you (this forum) have finished destroying Yavhe and the biblical Jesus, so we command now a solution to this impossible situation to tolerate". But unfortunately I do not think that we can build on biblical models or biblical commands and demands. The truth can not be there. The truth overflows it. At most biblical culture serves today is to parody it to a level as never before. Since 200 years that people do not believe in the church and its dogma, but it's still there. And meanwhile not appears any new "God" or new great spiritual significance for the civilization. Everything is desperate, because you do not have a spiritual truth to support you (a permanent center of gravity, for example) in an apocalyptic scenario. But you could also see that like an adventure, if you, and all of us, can change how we perceive it!. We are experiencing the destruction of many simultaneous systems that depend on one another: religious systems, states, legal , military, etc. And it's an adventure! And we can be part of creating new lifestyles with more human and richer values. Many of the answers, realy we need to find them for ourselves, make the efforts required. It is the adventure to stop being dependent children and become real women and men. And it's part of being responsible to not attacking, to Laura in this case, who strives to show us how to escape from a prison.

MrEightFive said:
I know how you feel. Sometimes I just barely can 'make it' to the next day. Psychologically.
Guess what? Everyone's afraid of something. Everyone. What concerns you the most?

MrEightFive said:
Minas Tirith said:
Exactly

alteroru486 said:
earlier mentioned by them date of the Wave arrival
Just to address it, they never publicly said that that date is the date of Wave arrival. It's just another assumption.

alteroru486 said:
I think too many people have suffered so far in vain and it is time to say enough is enough. We do not deserve such a life.

A piece for consideration: when more than one person construe what you said as an attack, it may very well be a attack. Not saying that you done it "on purpose". You seem to have done it rather mechanically, by associating frustation in your life, with your perceived lack of action on part of Laura and the Chateau. It would do you well to remember that more often than not, our perceptions deceive us. You do not seem to consider for one moment that your perceptions may be dead wrong. That is one of the reasons we need a network.So you choose, the operative word choose, for you could have expressed your desire for a new session in a thousand more respective and emphatic ways, to verbalize it in a rather rude manner.

Also, good guidance or coaching or mentoring means that you need less mentoring over time, instead of the same or more. The fact that there are less sessions over the years should be seen as progress, instead of stalement. Diferently of other teachings derived from channeled sources, this experiment gave tangible fruit that actually change the lives of people for the better. Not delusional change, but change of the kind that other people notice without you saying anything.

FWIW

MrEightFive said:

Hmm...ok, thanks for the reply, because now I can see the position you are coming from. Also, hope you understand my somewhat harsh response, because in my personal case, this forum and its members are more like a home, so you can understand the reaction when someone comes to your home and isn't being gracious toward the owner of the house.

Having said that, it may clarify some things to you. You see, guests, or those who come from time to time (and even if it happens quite often), don't always know everything that happens in the house. All the hard work, all the effort, dedication, the constant changes, and yes - a lot of joy and hopeful excitement that comes from doing all of that. And that's quite normal for any house, family or community. So it's quite understandable how wrong conclusions can be made if they are based on a limited data.

In this particular case, however, many, if not most of the things (especially their results) are being shared with everyone. You don't even need to look that hard! There is nothing stale or daunting about the SOTT radio shows, SOTT monthly video reports, Laura's new Knowledge and Being series, and so on...It's quite practical, dynamic and to the point. Yes, what is being presented on SOTT isn't jolly or "happy, happy, happy", but that's the reality of our situation. It's hard and depressing, and really hopeless for some people. But we can still try and do something about it, regardless if it will be based on the guidance from the C's or not. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, that the motto.

Also, the C's repeatedly said that we need to learn to use our brain and not to depend on them for any confirmation. The personal growing in this case is akin to an actual growing of a person. While it's ok to depend on one's parents guidance in childhood and in adolescence, when one reaches adulthood, one should take responsibility and learn to navigate one's life by his own.

As for venting frustrations, we have a swamp section just for that! We will be happy to listen and assist, if possible.

Let me just mention we have had non-stop guests here since the middle of last September and we've been working our buns off. In all that time, we've had two weeks of down time, and we were so exhausted the very idea of a session was just impossible.

So basically, we are out there, working with the reality, with people, taking care of the intense increase of business at hand which is pretty much what we see we should be doing.

Thanks everyone for replies and understanding.

Not that I desire new session per se, just an little update would do.

As for what exactly scares me, I think it's another topic for another section (offtopic here and better not for public reading anyway).

MrEightFive said:
Thanks everyone for replies and understanding.

Not that I desire new session per se, just an little update would do.

As for what exactly scares me, I think it's another topic for another section (offtopic here and better not for public reading anyway).

Have you watched the videos we made during the workshop weeks?

Back
Top Bottom