Session 20 June 2009

MrEightFive said:
Laura said:
Have you watched the videos we made during the workshop weeks?
Some, but not all. I think I should proceed with them :)

I think you should. And you should also remember, the Cs, who declared themselves to be me (and a particular group of people) in the future, are not "diminishing". We are more them now than ever, those of us who work closely together.

Laura said:
MrEightFive said:
Laura said:
Have you watched the videos we made during the workshop weeks?
Some, but not all. I think I should proceed with them :)

I think you should. And you should also remember, the Cs, who declared themselves to be me (and a particular group of people) in the future, are not "diminishing". We are more them now than ever, those of us who work closely together.

Well, I most say: thanks Laura and crew for having us ( we, the guests I mean) I have lerned more in this last months here than ever in my life.I am deeply thankful for it.
Also, where can I find the videos?
See you guys around! :)

elle said:
Also, where can I find the videos?
You can find them in the cassiopaea youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/cassiopaeaorg/videos

The way I see it, Laura is doing exactly what the Cs want her to do - research and find her own answers instead of always asking the Cs. Yes, at first that was what she needed to learn just what the Cs wanted. Through her research many, many great things have been accomplished.

Laura has more on her plate than ever. To me, it seems that everybody thinks that because they are not eyeball deep in research and learning and helping others, Laura must just be sitting around doing everyday things and has plenty of time on her hands so why isn't she gabbing with the Cs more? That just ain't so. Laura is busier than ever - really, really busy. I wish that people could wrap their minds around that.

With all of the information that Laura has written here on the forum, on SOTT and in her books (along with others in her extended family and the SOTT editors), we have enough to keep us busy learning, and, learning how to learn, for quite a while. And this is what the Cs want - people who can find the answers, learn how to see what is truth and what is disinformation, how to nourish our bodies and minds, learn about the lies of our history, what's going on in the heavens, etc. In other words, people who can think for themselves and think critically.

When Laura, Ark and the crew have a session with the Cs, that's just icing on the cake. Yes, we all love when Laura has a session, but it is no longer the main fare.

fwiw

I don't know how to explain it but I think there is essentially 2 different types of people regarding the subject of the Cs.

There is people who essentially agree with and maybe even feel the below:

When Laura, Ark and the crew have a session with the Cs, that's just icing on the cake.

Then there is the other type where the above is flipped.

The Cs are the cake and the work Laura/crew do is the icing

The difference in view may be due to religious programming or maybe the programming to see authority in a certain way that almost makes it divine. Cs being the ultimate authority where they take on religious significance.

Obviously you have those who just want easy answers and want to hear soothing words - Cs just saying hi will be enough to put them out of worry. Not entirely sure how to explain.

Either way, the longer the Cs are not contacted the more some people will step out and start demanding it to happen - you can see of late remarks are getting dropped left right and center in other threads without outright saying they want another session. Maybe I am just noticing it because I am anxious myself and so I see these comments or maybe there is something bubbling under the surface in some?

I have to admit in the past, the long stretches between the sessions made me anxious but seeing that it wasn't my choice about anything, I grew to you know deal with that anxiety and in the grand scheme of things, I personally am here for the community and the fact that others work so hard to essentially make it easier for someone like me to move through life with regard to keeping my internal state sane i.e. not easily fall for propaganda and such. That for me I suppose is the thing that really matters. The information from the Cs is also important but if you look at it, it is inspiration for the hardwork others do, not the other way round.

If the others are to busy then you have to respect that. In the meantime, I suppose those who are feeling anxious about the whole thing need to explore the source of their unrest and why it is they are outsourcing it out rather than dealing with it internally or at least engaging in meaningful discussion about what is really bothering them i.e. not the lack of sessions, but the presence of their anxiety seeping through from some deep seated place.

OSIT.

Well this a kind of "pressure building up for new session" is very interesting especially in context of recent escalation of incidents around the world (Ukraine, 777...). Could it be that it is all synchronized?
Maybe anticipation of new session is being purposely imposed - and C's said that we ought not to anticipate. Maybe "they" are trying to sway things in some direction. It seems to me that "unexpected" sessions are somehow "better" then invoked ones - and there is a LOT of stuff here to study to help kill that "session" anxiety. Commenting from certain accounts of my own here :halo:

Nienna said:
The way I see it, Laura is doing exactly what the Cs want her to do - research and find her own answers instead of always asking the Cs. Yes, at first that was what she needed to learn just what the Cs wanted. Through her research many, many great things have been accomplished.

Laura has more on her plate than ever. To me, it seems that everybody thinks that because they are not eyeball deep in research and learning and helping others, Laura must just be sitting around doing everyday things and has plenty of time on her hands so why isn't she gabbing with the Cs more? That just ain't so. Laura is busier than ever - really, really busy. I wish that people could wrap their minds around that.

With all of the information that Laura has written here on the forum, on SOTT and in her books (along with others in her extended family and the SOTT editors), we have enough to keep us busy learning, and, learning how to learn, for quite a while. And this is what the Cs want - people who can find the answers, learn how to see what is truth and what is disinformation, how to nourish our bodies and minds, learn about the lies of our history, what's going on in the heavens, etc. In other words, people who can think for themselves and think critically.

When Laura, Ark and the crew have a session with the Cs, that's just icing on the cake. Yes, we all love when Laura has a session, but it is no longer the main fare.

fwiw
Explained very well ... Patience opens many doors. But we are eager to be patient ...

I cant find the pod cast now, but a few years back I was listening to Laura talk about Gurdgieff and how he had determand to stop using a medium, interesting...... did he find that it had become a crutch, or that batttling it out on his own made him stronger ? Im not privy to what Laura and the group are thinking in accourdance with the frequency of contact with the C's, or it's availabilty to others, but I often think of Gurdgieff's desire to lay down the crutch.

I also remember when I was teaching during a test when I saw a group working on something and they were "off target" I would make statemts or sugjestions, if they started working toward the target I would egnor them:-)

I think the volume of work we have from the C's as well as the school of the forum, is probably suffecent for the task.

In a dream a few years ago, I saw the "school" close. My understanding in the dream was that it was the forum. It wasnt negitive or sad, it was just time to close. Everybody mustered up and mustered out so to speak. Everything else in the dream has happend only the school is still open. I feel appreacietive for every day we still have together.

From memory, Gurdjieff did not say he was "determined to stop using a medium." He said in "Life is Real" he made a promise to himself to stop using his "psychic abilities" which had not made any positive results to remind himself/use as a tool to remember himself EXCEPT to use channeling/mediumship to communicate with distant cosmic centers and to cure illnesses such as cancer and stop alcohol addiction, etc. This is paraphrased. The podcasts were "In Search of the Miraculous" where Laura read from "Life Is Real Only Then When 'I Am'". Again, all from memory, FWIW.

Laura said:
MrEightFive said:
Some good points you made, alteroru486, but I would say forget it. Cs contact is obviously diminishing. Maybe Laura is too exhausted to continue as she did in the past. We should search for other credible sources while we are 'waiting and seeing'.
Hard times indeed. As far as your situation is concerned I just don't know what to advise besides following your 'instincts' while remaining openmindenldly skeptical. Such approach still hasn't let me down.

If that is what you "see", then you are absolutely correct: seek other sources. The sooner, the better!

I want to share something, dont know if this happens with others members of this forum, but for me the transcripts are like a library. One can seek a topic, then with the info and "hints" one can seek on google or books. I´ve been doing this for a long time with the search option. Is amazing the things you can find.

I dont believe the contact is dismished, Laura gave us the example, is up to us to continue learning. Even the birds know that birdie mom will let them fly alone.

Puma1974 said:
I want to share something, dont know if this happens with others members of this forum, but for me the transcripts are like a library. One can seek a topic, then with the info and "hints" one can seek on google or books. I´ve been doing this for a long time with the search option. Is amazing the things you can find.

I dont believe the contact is dismished, Laura gave us the example, is up to us to continue learning. Even the birds know that birdie mom will let them fly alone.

Thank you for getting it! Just as I have been taught to think, to research, to stay open, to not anticipate, to accept that we do LIVE IN AN OPEN SYSTEM, I try to lead others through exercises, activities, discussions, that will get them there also! It's a great feeling to no long need to have my life underwritten by some kind of assurance that nothing bad is going to happen. So much depends on me, on how much I learn, how I master myself, what I choose, and the same is true for everyone.

I will tell you, though, that I'm getting a bit frustrated with the historical research and, while I have some definite ideas about it (see the Historical Database thread), I'm thinking about unpacking the psychomantium to do a little time-traveling into the past to find out what really happened and when!

ADDED: Regarding asking the Cs stuff: I am pretty sure in advance what they are going to say since the Cs are kinda me, I'm kinda them, and that line of communication is just a breath or two away all the time in recent years. I still prefer to use the board for definitive things if needed, but I find that when I write and when I talk to groups, there IS that inspiration. Thus, the videos mentioned. When I get "warmed up", it's no longer just me talking.

"I want to share something, dont know if this happens with others members of this forum, but for me the transcripts are like a library. One can seek a topic, then with the info and "hints" one can seek on google or books. I´ve been doing this for a long time with the search option. Is amazing the things you can find.

I dont believe the contact is dismished, Laura gave us the example, is up to us to continue learning. Even the birds know that birdie mom will let them fly alone"

Hi Puma 1974,

Although I haven't read many of the transcripts as still working my way through the Wave series & recommended reading, I agree there's so much wonderful information to be found here. Such a lot of reading ahead of me but learning so much it's a real joy. Folk often include helpful pointers to other threads all of which adds knowledge, builds awareness & sparks off ideas for all sorts of things I hadn't thought of before. It's like a chain effect; one thread read two weeks ago led to me buying & reading a book called 'Brain Changer' Applying knowledge gained from thread discussion & book has led to adding different concepts & exercises to workshops I'm doing next week. Also inspired an idea for a new warm up exercise involving vibrating lips which I hope will work out :)

Benefiting so much from knowledge gained on this forum/network that I view contact with the Cs as a smaller part. It's the in depth research, discussion & applying the knowledge gained that really interests & inspires me. Also, it makes sense that contact has reduced as our path in learning to be objective, developing & applying critical thinking, carrying out research & seeking truth goes hand in hand with doing the work ourselves.

Laura said:
I'm thinking about unpacking the psychomantium to do a little time-traveling into the past to find out what really happened and when!

That sounds exciting -- good luck if you decide to do it, and looking forward to hearing about it if so!

Shijing said:
Laura said:
I'm thinking about unpacking the psychomantium to do a little time-traveling into the past to find out what really happened and when!

That sounds exciting -- good luck if you decide to do it, and looking forward to hearing about it if so!

Yeah, I forgot about that! Those psychomantium episodes were very interesting and I remember that fruit-loop guy trying it on in one session & getting annoyed, especially with the "suitcase stuffed with dirty laundry" thing! Or was that dirty underwear? ;)

Back
Top Bottom