Session 18 December 2021

Thanks a million for posting another amazing session. The final message gave me a lot of hope, and i am immensely thankful to Laura, the Crew and the Cs for their guidance in these dark times :hug2:

I am also constantly amazed at the accuracy of information from the Cs.

In response to the question about the entity/shadow in the picture of the Punggol murder. The C’s replied :
Q: (L) What was the shadow being related to?

A: Aroused by negative imprint of attack. Check the history of the location.

I subsequently did a bit of research and the history of the place (Punggol) in Singapore is definitely very interesting.

From a Paranormal site :
The Dark Past of Punggol Waterway [Urban Legend Series]

Before being developed into a full residential area with government and private housing residential blocks/high rise buildings, Punggol was the site of a few old Malay villages or “Kampung” in Malay. Agriculture, plantations, and pig farming were also developed in Punggol. However the whole area prior and after WW2 seems to be a veritable zoo of entities and strange stories. Some highlights:

1. In the early days before Singapore became a Republic - gangs or triads controlled many areas in Singapore. They used to settle their scores sometimes via murdering rival gang members, and the swampy area around a bend in the river was where they dumped most of their bodies. This is about 1km away from the murder site.

2. There was actually an Zoo there - which was closed just before the Japanese invasion. It is said that all the animals were killed by the British before the Japanese invaded Singapore and their spirits are said to roam around the area at night.

3. Constant tales of hauntings and entities plagued the area - and there is even an area known as the "Gates of Hell" where practitioners of Dark arts will go and test their skills there.

4. One of the most famous haunted houses in Singapore is called the Matilda House, referenced here :

Matilda House in Punggol, rumoured to be Haunted.

Apparitions Caught on Photos at Old Matilda House in Punggol

This house was owned by an opium planting tycoon and his family were called the Cashin family. He built it for his wife who was named Matilda, hence Matilda house. Apparently nothing tragic happened in the house, but later on when they moved out, the house was a hotbed of paranormal encounters and hauntings, with a number of stories mentioning a woman being seen on the roof of the house. Some photographers have also taken photographs in the house where the entities have appeared on their pics. It is nicknamed the "White House" by paranormal investigators- and for some reason the government could never demolish the house when they redeveloped the whole area. Urban legends say that construction companies suffered mysterious worker deaths on site, or equipment refused to work when they tried to demolish it. In the end the Singapore government re-classified it as a "Heritage building"; meaning that it cant be demolished and any new development must incorporate the building into its design. The Matilda house is now part of a private condominium complex, interestingly named "A Treasure Trove" and the house is right in the middle of high rise residential buildings and functions as a clubhouse. Again urban legends say that a few Masters were brought in to "negotiate" with the entities and a compromise of sorts was reached. However in order to be safe, the management of the Treasure Trove complex keeps the lights on in Matilda House 24/7 and it is never in darkness.

5. The Matilda house is about 600-700m straight line distance from the site of the murder.

6. Another interesting story is the former Wak Sumang village, or Kampung Wak Sumang. This was an old Malay village that predated the arrival of the British in Singapore (about 200 years ago). It is named after Wak Sumang, a renowned Javanese warrior and like most Malays villages there was a Mosque situated in the village where villagers will congregate for prayers. The mosque and village were demolished in the early 1990s to pave the way for development. With regards to the Mosque and its surrounding area - urban legends say that it was the "hangout" of pontianaks or vengeful female ghosts/vampires in Malay folklore. Many people who visited the mosque at night and stayed in the area heard their screams in the past.

7. Another interesting fact, was that Richard Nixon (when he was Vice President) visited the Wak Sumang village when he visited Singapore.

8. Wak Sumang village is around 3km distance from the murder site.

9. The final interesting point I found was that Punggol Point (where Wak Sumang village was and it is now renamed to Punggol Point) and along the coast was the site of Japanese massacres. When Japan defeated the British and captured Singapore - they embarked on targeted pogroms and massacres against the South East Asian Chinese. Sperheaded by the dreaded Kempeitai (military police) they brutally murdered many Chinese in Singapore and other territories they controlled in South East Asia in what is called the Sook Ching massacres. At Punggol Point approximately 400 Chinese were murdered. This reminds me of the book "Hostage to the Devil" by Malachi Martin as it starts with a story/scene during the Japanese invasion of China.

(Mike) There are currently a lot of interests involved in cryptocurrencies, and cryptocurrencies seem to be heading toward ‘main street’ adoption at some point with ‘Web 3.0’ being worked on, created, and built. Whether or not TPTB (or elements of it) were initially involved in the creation of Bitcoin, what are TPTB’s current plans in relation to cryptocurrencies?

(L) Well, I think we just got the answer to that.

(Joe) The plan is to destroy the current global economy - for all sorts of beneficial reasons for the elite. And obviously when you destroy the economy, you rebuild it on what? A digital currency.

(L) Absolute control!

I was interested in crypto myself until adverts for it stared to pop up like mushrooms in all public places, magazines and as online ads. It was supposed to be an alternative to the financial system but I figured that if the mainstream pushes the claim that it's an alternative is probably not particularly accurate.

That said, I learned shortly before Christmas that a friend of mine managed to make quite a nice sum on crypto. He said he'd be happy to show me how he does it and I asked him to do that when I get back to London after Christmas. I figured that as long as I invest an amount I can afford to lose, and as long as the money paid in brings a return on investment it may be worth keeping that as a side activity. I know more people who lost money on crypto than hose who made it and I'll keep those stories in mind when making decisions.

Last edited:
Much appreciated 💐, and oh boy, things are indeed heating up.

A Merry Caesarmass to all, and to all take good care with 1000 eyes wide open. As the C's ended the session "Do not get tired or discouraged."

Ditto to that. :hug2:

I have a question for Sid, what does ‘’the big one’’ mean for him. Is it an earthquake, a space rock or something else? I though first of an earthquake but just want to be sure.

Well, for me "the big one" is for a major earthquake in California. See here :

Last edited:
Thank you all very much for creating this last session of the year!

A: Times will get increasingly chaotic because the forces at play are becoming even more desperate for control as the changes draw nigh. It will be more important than ever to hold together during this transitional period. Do not get tired or discouraged. You have learned enough of lasting value to recognize this source as positive and valid. Please hold to that knowledge in darker times. Remember: Change IS coming!!!! Goodbye.

That's how obsessive you will get if you want to bend the free flow of life to your will... :rolleyes:

Thank you for this last session of the year !
It's hard not to get discouraged. Also, thank you to the Cassiopaeans for encouraging us, and thank you to all the members of the forum for the contributions and good energies brought in perfect contrast to the current planetary madness.
"It will be more important than ever to hold together during this transitional period."
Happy Caesarmas everyone !!!

A grim sign off, as usual these days....
Perhaps grim on the one hand and hopeful on the other? Light can't exist without darkness after all. That said, the message from the Cs was very timely for me personally. I was feeling rather tired and discouraged (perhaps spent is a better word?) and couldn't seem to shake it off very easily.
A: Times will get increasingly chaotic because the forces at play are becoming even more desperate for control as the changes draw nigh. It will be more important than ever to hold together during this transitional period. Do not get tired or discouraged. You have learned enough of lasting value to recognize this source as positive and valid. Please hold to that knowledge in darker times. Remember: Change IS coming!!!! Goodbye.
The above brought tears to my eyes, because I know that this is what I need to do. And I have been having doubts about my knowledge and whether it will be sufficient when people start looking for answers. But perhaps all we have to do for the time being is to hold on to that knowledge which will see us through the times ahead?

Another thing what came to mind was that these times might give us the opportunity to make amends to the Universe in whatever way, shape or form by showing the best part of ourselves and the highest. At least that is what I hope for. :-)

Anyway, their validation means and helps a lot.

So, thank you so much for this session (I thought the questions and answers were very interesting), merry Christmas dear forum members and crew and may 2022 bring us super strength, health and wisdom.:love:

(L) That's an assumption right there. Okay, so we can't ask that question that way. How about: Is it the plan of 4D STS to create a new race utilizing mRNA vaccines?

A: No.
That's a bit surprising. I was expecting an answer like "yes", "close" or "part of".

4D STS is probably running out of food due to the rising awareness of the population. Maybe mRNA injections are a way to extract the same amount of energy from fewer people? Maybe mRNA injections are not part of the technology that will actually spawn a new race?

But then let's not forget what we were once told:
Q: (L) Another trend of the dreams is being pursued, attacked, split up from their families, being put in concentration camps - just all kinds of things.

A: All are possible futures, just wait and see. There is an alien race that has plans to replace your physical vehicles with a new "model."

Q: (L) What are they going to do with the old models?

A: "Retire them."

Q: (T) Which race is this?

A: Orion STS.

Q: (L) Is this essentially what happened with Neanderthal?

A: Yup!
Q: (TK) Well, we'll never explore all of what is under the ocean. (L) It just staggers the mind to think about it. What do they want these people for?

A: To replace you.

Q: (TK) And why? Because they can control them better. Right?

A: Completely.

Q: (L) Do these people being bred and raised in these underground cities have souls?

A: Yes, most.

Q: (TK) Are they just like us only raised differently?

A: More complicated than that.

Q: (L) How long have they been doing this?

A: 14,000 years, approximately.

With that in mind, the C's response makes sense because it seems like 4D STS is in the process of phasing out humans in favor of fully-controllable bi-density beings. So the famous "programming is complete" could also mean that the new race is ready to replace humans and that this transition is best undertaken with "dumbed down" humans.

In the meantime, where did the gluten-free popcorn go? 😉

Last edited:
(Mike) In general, who is the person (or people) that created Bitcoin?

A: CIA.

Q: (L) Well, alright.

(Mike) For what purpose did they initially create Bitcoin?

A: Bridge to nowhere.

Q: (L) What do you mean, "Bridge to nowhere"?

A: Digitize, and then deprive common man of resource.

Q: (Joe) The kind of obvious idea about any digital currency despite what they say about them is that it's a transition away from physical money.

(Niall) Cashless society.

(Joe) And more control of people. If anybody thinks that that's not what it's about, you're naive. That doesn't mean you can't make money off it in the interim. But eventually, it's a bridge to, yeah...

(Niall) When the music stops...

(L) Yeah, it's a game of musical chairs.

(Mike) There are currently a lot of interests involved in cryptocurrencies, and cryptocurrencies seem to be heading toward ‘main street’ adoption at some point with ‘Web 3.0’ being worked on, created, and built. Whether or not TPTB (or elements of it) were initially involved in the creation of Bitcoin, what are TPTB’s current plans in relation to cryptocurrencies?

(L) Well, I think we just got the answer to that.

(Joe) The plan is to destroy the current global economy - for all sorts of beneficial reasons for the elite. And obviously when you destroy the economy, you rebuild it on what? A digital currency.

(L) Absolute control!

(Joe) They can shut you off at any time.

(L) Just remember that session where we talked about the Mark of the Beast and 666 and all that stuff. They were moving towards absolute control. You won't be able to eat without being a member under their control.
This is what all the coronavirus nonsense has been about from the get-go. Genetically modify the human race into compliance for their total enslavement into a digital economy of absolute control. Have they succeeded? Sure looks like it. 2022 will almost certainly be the year of the vax passport and Digital ID. With major Earth Changes underway, the PTB are desperate to ensure that they have absolute control over who eats. If there's a chance of outlasting them in the increasing chaos, practices such as intermittent fasting and stockpiling a minimum three month supply of food in one's household might be exceedingly useful. See these threads here, and here.

Q: (L) So... Since this is our last session of the year, and Jar and all inquiring minds want to know: Is there any general statement that we can take with us tonight into the new year? I mean, I realize the last time you gave us an end of the year statement, things really went kaflooey. So, maybe I should hesitate about this, but anyway... Anything to hold on to?

Thank you C's, Laura, Andromeda, and Artemis for the latest Session. It was privilege to attend. Although darker times may be ahead, there's a message of hope in that nothing lasts forever; Change is coming. And whatever happens, we'll meet that Change together. :hug2:

That said, the message from the Cs was very timely for me personally. I was feeling rather tired and discouraged (perhaps spent is a better word?) and couldn't seem to shake it off very easily.

Same here. Over the last month I've been gripped by combination of lassitude and hopelessness. A feeling not only that things are bad, but that they're just going to continue getting indefinitely worse.

Two years being under siege is starting to take its toll. The worst is that, while I'm intellectually aware of this, emotionally that doesn't do much good. It genuinely feels like anything I try to do is just a distraction or coping mechanism, like nothing really matters and it's all just killing time waiting for the end.

Back
Top Bottom