Session 18 December 2021

Q: (L) So, they degrade. Next:

(primeaddict) Which nation will be the first to rise up against the government and attack the politicians and health advisers?

[laughter]

(L) You should know better than to ask that question!

(Andromeda) That's a good one! [laughter]

(Niall) The nation of Texas!

A: Might be spontaneous in several places at once. But not yet imminent in any serious way.

Couldn't one make the argument that it's already happening to some degree? As for example the recent violent protests in the Netherlands, Belgium, or the fact that in Russia Q-code controllers are being beat up by the population? Or are the violent protests mostly due to infiltrated government agents?

Also: would such an uprising not trigger an even more aggressive counter-measures by the governments? After all, it seems they have already calculated into their plans the opposition and protests.

(Maat) Where are the good guys, if any?

A: Waiting for major change of choices.

Q: (L) So in other words, as long as the majority of humanity is not choosing to wake up, there's not much they can do. Free will. And we have to live in a miniscule bubble-like alternate reality. Alright...

Would this mean that areas like Texas, Florida, Russia, where people don't seem to buy into the official narrative as much as in for example Germany, that those areas would rather see some intervention of the "good guys"? Since, even if the majority of the planet, let's say 51% chose to wake up, then there would still be areas where let's say 90% of the population would choose not to do so, but other areas where 90% did choose to wake up. So, I assume, in order to respect free will, the "good guys" would rather intervene in the 90% pro-waking up areas than in those 90% anti-waking up areas? Which currently would be the above mentioned places?

I have to say, in general, the idea of anyone coming to help us or save us, or earth changes intervening, is one gigantic dose of Hopium, and I hate it. The temptation to fall into a state of anticipation is gigantic - which I learned to avoid as much as possible in my life, since it always tends to backfire.

At the same time, if having as many people as possible wake up will bring about the solution, then the main actions we should be engaging in is spreading the truth, or communicating in a way that will make people ask questions ... no?

(Niall) Does the Swiss referendum result of 28 November, in which two thirds of those who voted supported the government's Covid control measures, broadly reflect the people's wishes?

A: The usual election tactics were used.

No surprise if this turned out to be true. It was really baffling to see the so independently minded Swiss vote for those measures. It definitely seemed fishy.

Q: (Niall) Is the 'Eye of Africa', aka Richat, natural in origin? What caused it? [Notes: It's a peculiar geological formation of multiple concentric circles in the remote western Sahara, in northern Mauritania. From space, it looks like an eye. There are apparent 'current ripples' in the land to the south of it. Picture here: The 'Eye of the Sahara' from space]

A: Yes. Comet explosion shock waves.

Does anyone know when this happened?

Would this mean that areas like Texas, Florida, Russia, where people don't seem to buy into the official narrative as much as in for example Germany, that those areas would rather see some intervention of the "good guys"? Since, even if the majority of the planet, let's say 51% chose to wake up, then there would still be areas where let's say 90% of the population would choose not to do so, but other areas where 90% did choose to wake up. So, I assume, in order to respect free will, the "good guys" would rather intervene in the 90% pro-waking up areas than in those 90% anti-waking up areas? Which currently would be the above mentioned places?

I have to say, in general, the idea of anyone coming to help us or save us, or earth changes intervening, is one gigantic dose of Hopium, and I hate it. The temptation to fall into a state of anticipation is gigantic - which I learned to avoid as much as possible in my life, since it always tends to backfire.

At the same time, if having as many people as possible wake up will bring about the solution, then the main actions we should be engaging in is spreading the truth, or communicating in a way that will make people ask questions ... no?
As Laura says, we live in a miniscule bubble like reality. I suppose whatever the good guys do will have something to do with our frequencies and impact worldwide. I'm optimistic that even the minority who are awake in an area will benefit.

THanks again for this session.The journey continues for All as we close out another 3D Year. We have to be careful not to be too caught up trying to figure out the timing of these earth Changes. We may lose sight of our goal to be fully AWARE with the RIGHT mental discipline to grind out a good result in this GAME. We still need to make the best of this reality to work and play smartly to achieve success.

Thank you for this new session!

Please tell me silver isn’t a multi millennial scam!

I really hope silver isn’t as I’ve wasted a bit of money as well!!

Silver is a tangible asset. It is an actual "thing", not just numbers on a page. It is used to make things, so it has actual value. It may not make you rich, but it will be useful, especially if the dollar continues to be devalued.

Session Date: December 18th 2021
A: Times will get increasingly chaotic because the forces at play are becoming even more desperate for control as the changes draw nigh. It will be more important than ever to hold together during this transitional period. Do not get tired or discouraged. You have learned enough of lasting value to recognize this source as positive and valid. Please hold to that knowledge in darker times. Remember: Change IS coming!!!! Goodbye.​

Yeah! The C’s always know what should be said at every circumstance. Deeply, thanks.

Amazing session, very encouraging words from the C's as always!

The changes are indeed coming and it is noticeable. Just looking at the weather across the world and the desperation of the 'leaders" should be a big clue that there's 'something else' going on. But it is also in these times were you could see who will be drowning when the wave comes and those who will be surfing it. We already have the signs that next year is going to be chaotic and I believe this 'rest Period' ( C's mentioned in the last session) will end after the holidays.

Many thanks to Laura & crew and to all on the forum! Just think about how blessed we are to find the C's in our quest for the truth.

Thank You!!

Back
Top Bottom