Session 18 December 2021

A: Times will get increasingly chaotic because the forces at play are becoming even more desperate for control as the changes draw nigh. It will be more important than ever to hold together during this transitional period. Do not get tired or discouraged. You have learned enough of lasting value to recognize this source as positive and valid. Please hold to that knowledge in darker times. Remember: Change IS coming!!!!

Thank you for the session! :flowers:
Let's try to enjoy the show and remember in a daily basis that Change IS coming.

A: Times will get increasingly chaotic because the forces at play are becoming even more desperate for control as the changes draw nigh. It will be more important than ever to hold together during this transitional period. Do not get tired or discouraged. You have learned enough of lasting value to recognize this source as positive and valid. Please hold to that knowledge in darker times. Remember: Change IS coming!!!! Goodbye.

Thank you very much for the session! Their advice "not get tired or discouraged" is very encouraging. This is really something to remember now!

Thank you for such an information packed session! :wizard::flowers:

(Aragorn) After being jabbed by the Pfizer or Moderna Covid vaccine, would immediate heating of the injection site with a far infrared heating pad dialed up to 60°C reduce the possibility of the mRNA packages to enter the cells?

A: Somewhat, yes.

Q: (L) Hmm. Okay, his follow-up question is then: "How much?"

A: 30 percent.

Q: (L) Well, that's interesting. Yes, indeed. That's useful to know, people. Take note of that! (...)

I wonder if this also works for reducing the effectiveness of the non mRNA vaccines. If push comes to shove and I have to take it I'll definitely bear this in mind. Thank you for asking this question Aragorn. And as some forum members have already been coerced into taking the jab it may also be beneficial for them to use infrared heat too. Maybe it also helps remove the mRNA packages from the cells? That assuming some have reached their cells despite them using the protocol.

A: Times will get increasingly chaotic because the forces at play are becoming even more desperate for control as the changes draw nigh. It will be more important than ever to hold together during this transitional period. Do not get tired or discouraged. You have learned enough of lasting value to recognize this source as positive and valid. Please hold to that knowledge in darker times. Remember: Change IS coming!!!! Goodbye.

Yet again we're being reminded to hold on and not to give up. As they say, it's always the darkest before the dawn. And we're probably at a point when it already started to get dark. I can't say I'm looking forward to what's ahead but at least I don't have to face it with no knowledge and understanding of why the world has suddenly gone loco. Now, THAT would be a scary place to be.

Thank you for asking this question Aragorn. And as some forum members have already been coerced into taking the jab it may also be beneficial for them to use infrared heat too. Maybe it also helps remove the mRNA packages from the cells? That assuming some have reached their cells despite them using the protocol.
Yes , this is very usefull details. Later in the session Laura asks about the heat, and Cs answers that not just the IR heat, but the heat in general is beneficial.
(L) Well, we just got one suggestion: heat would be very useful. I suppose there are other ways to apply heat than far infrared. Is heat in general beneficial?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So it's not just infrared. Okay. We can do some research on that. That's...

A: Take more melatonin.

Q: (L) Take more melatonin?

(Gaby) It's an antiviral.

Thank you all for the session. 💜

This doesn't sound as if the light at the end of the tunnel is getting any closer soon.
So hold on!

Thanks for the session! A lot of interesting and useful information. C's advice is relevant and useful as always! Sincere gratitude from the bottom of my heart for all the knowledge, faith and hope that C's, Laura and Ark, the entire Chateau team, all the members of this Forum give us!💞

Q: (L) Next:

(Maat) Where are the good guys, if any?

A: Waiting for major change of choices.

Q: (L) So in other words, as long as the majority of humanity is not choosing to wake up, there's not much they can do. Free will. And we have to live in a miniscule bubble-like alternate reality. Alright...
As Mattias Desmet has told, only a scarier event is able to break the COIVD mass hypnosis. So I look forward to our next probable stop, economic collapse, to be epic. Thank you for the session!

Thanks to everyone and Follinniaea. It's going to be a tough time. I am trying to maneuver my family and friends through this time and will always be with you in spirit. Maybe then we will no longer be able to communicate via electronic devices ... Things are just getting crazier ...

Back
Top Bottom