Session 13 January 2024

Supposedly to manipulate gene expression to transform a religious fanatic person into a "normal" person.
It doesn't take long to think about reverse engineering and the use in making a "normal" person into a religious fanatic... Crazy.
Also, what's a "normal person"? Someone who is obedient and who takes genetic injections when told to do so? If a technology is sold on the basis of one fringe application, one can be sure it will be applied to whatever outcome the buyer desires.

Hello, Thank you very much for this very varied session! My concern is the following: near the end of the session Laura says: "Q: (L) Okay. So anybody who has taken it, get yourself cleaned out."
Specifically, what does it refer to? What should be done? Is there any treatment or protocol available or recommended for us? I am not interested now only in discussing if vaccines are good or bad... simply if there is a possibility of "cleaning". Hugs to al

Z Zeolite may be a solution for detoxification, and it is relatively inexpensive

Zeolite is of volcanic & maritime origin. It is widely used by industry as a cleaner and absorber. It is chemically quite close to clay, and its effects too. Physically, seen under a microscope, it is not formed into 2D lamellae, like clay. It is crystallized in 3D. Which enormously increases its absorption & adsorption capacity. Which is therefore very superior to clay. It has a stronger and worse taste and smell than clay, but it is bearable. It attracts and carries away toxins effectively, yes. But also certain nutrients that our body will then lack. We must therefore compensate for this loss with a diet rich and strong in nutrients. Animal & organic quality if you can (fresh raw oyster, raw liver, Charolais beef, raw egg yolk, for example) so as not to be deficient.

I also noticed that it actually absorbs more strongly than clays, but less than activated charcoal. I confirm that she is a little constipated, so I take psyllium at the start of my meals, and this problem is resolved. As with clays and many other healthy natural remedies. It was the pharmaceutical/allopathic lobby that banned the propaganda of zeolite for humans. So it will always be recommended only for animals. Manufacturers have no legal choice to do otherwise. The goal is to scare you from using it, and have you use allopathic chemicals instead. It doesn't bother me, it will make more healthy natural products for others. I use the exact same rules for taking my zeolite as I do for clay. Concretely. When getting up on an empty stomach. With a wooden spoon. I put a rounded teaspoon of zeolite in a glass with a little bit of purified water. I dilute well. And I drink it. Then I will not eat for at least 1 hour (otherwise it hinders digestion and assimilation). But I can drink at least 30 minutes later if I need to, plus it advances the zeolite in the tube, which will mix even less with the food. Given the power of Zeolite. You really have to be progressive, and listen to your body carefully. To find ''their'' best way to use it. Zeolite also has negative effects like anything else. So we must not abuse it, take too much, or for too long. Only occasionally, or as a treatment of a reasonable duration. It's not a food, it's a cleaner, an electro magnetic absorber. The packaging is very practical, the value for money is correct, the zeolite is of good quality. I recommend. And yes it is electromagnetically negatively charged very strongly. This is why it attracts heavy metals, which are positively charged, so well. And which pollute the bodies of all humans today. And also wild animals (fish etc.), wild plants, wild mushrooms. It then holds them prisoner in its microscopic crystals, and carries them with it in the stools.

They are much more tenacious than weak chelators like chlorella. Chlorella which easily releases toxins into the lower part of the digestive tract, which it cannot retain for long... If you are electro sensitive. Be aware that harmful heavy metals like lead aluminum graphene mercury etc. Which pollute your body. Also increase your electromagnetic sensitivity. And therefore your vulnerability. Because they are mini receiving antennas... You now understand that you need to get rid of it, to be less vulnerable to harmful electromagnetic waves.

I think zeolite is a gift from the earth to detoxify us.

Today an American is on RT news (video) spilling the beans on just about everything. To me it’s kind of a significant moment because of the credibility and reach or RT.

The American is Alex Jones of all people. I know, I know, but his points are valid, and well put forward. Worth the watch.
Here is today interview on RT with Alex Jones

An uncensored conversation with Alex Jones

As you said Abode, AJ is today American voice for a growing number of the population. He see what is in front of everyone eyes and tell it as it is. Albeit he as some blind spot, he speak truth an awake people and help lift the blindness that was perpetuated by the control system, the legacy media. Is he just another spoke in the wheel of the control system, I don't know. But sure thing, is voice sure hit the head of the nail right in the middle of the swamp.
Worth watching if you have 30 min.

Could sound frequency for levitation be different than for water composition change, if singing is involved in the latter ?

I also wondered about the relation to spiritual advancement. As the alchemical prima materia is water, as Cs said, then the achievement of the Great Work would be the transmutation to heavy water.

Yeah, another good question. Looking at it from a purely materialist perspective, here's what is known about heavy water according to Wikipedia:
Heavy water (D2O) has different physical properties than regular water, such as being 10.6% denser and having a higher melting point. Heavy water is less dissociated at a given temperature, and it does not have the slightly blue color of regular water. While it has no significant taste difference, it can taste slightly sweet. Heavy water affects biological systems by altering enzymes, hydrogen bonds, and cell division in eukaryotes. It can be lethal to multicellular organisms at concentrations over 50%. However, some prokaryotes like bacteria can survive in a heavy hydrogen environment. Heavy water can be toxic to humans, but a large amount would be needed for poisoning to occur.

Us humans naturally contain around 5 grams heavy water. Apparently, it would take replacing our body's water with heavy water to a volume of 50% in order to poison humans. Heavy water can quickly kill smaller animals and mammals, though. You can check the 'affects on biological systems' section for all the details.

Turning to the metaphorical or archetypal nature of heavy water... I'm not sure. If heavy water is the prima materia, then we can start there. In the alchemical literature, the prima materia isn't said to be water per se. Here's a section from Soul Mates by psychiatrist Thomas Moore:

The Alchemy of Intimacy

One of the most fascinating aspects of the life of soul is that it starts out as raw material that can later be submitted to processes of refinement. We meet someone, start up a friendship, and then find ourselves in both the joys of intimacy and the morass of another person's stuff. The same is true of a job. On the first day, everything appears neat and bright. Prospects are high, the salary is all right, coworkers look ideal. Then, in a relatively short time, we may discover the swamp of the workplace. One person is moody, another is bossy; affairs and enmities abound. Soul-work is usually a long process of taking the raw material life gives us, then making something out of it. The alchemists called the raw stuff prima materia. In one of Jung's books on alchemy he describes the rawness of the soul with graphic imagery:

"The prima materia is, as one can so aptly say in English, "tantalizing": it is cheap as dirt and can be had everywhere, only nobody knows it; it is as vague and evasive as the lapis that is to be produced from it; it has a "thousand names." And the worst thing is that without it the work cannot even be begun... It is the most despised and rejected thing, "thrown out into the street," "cast on the dunghill," "found in filth."

He goes on to say that the prima materia in relationships is found in what we avoid, what we turn from, what we cast away - our shadow, or the shadows in our relationships, our family shadows, or the shadow of our town or our nation.

It's similar to one of Jordan Peterson's quote from Jung: 'People don't see god because the don't look low enough.' Moore has an interesting way of looking at hard, material 3D life lessons as actually being the preferred 'home' of the soul, as opposed to airy spiritual ideals. Earlier in the book, he made an interesting distinction - the Spirit is likened to the branches and leaves of the Tree of Life, whereas the Soul is that which burrows into darkness and soil like the roots.

In therapy I've talked more than once with intelligent people who can't lower themselves to own up to the kinds of situations and feelings that everyone gets stuck in. A highly educated woman told me that even though she felt victimized by her husband's affair, she constantly disowned that awareness by telling her friends: "I can handle it, everything's under control, I'm prepared for this." My sense was that her soul-work would remain stuck until she could take this common piece of "filth" home with her as her own given raw material. "I'm a feminist," she said. "I can't admit that I'm victimized by my husband's waywardness."

We all have high moral positions that keep us from taking the soul's prima materia into hand, getting dirtied by it, and eventually finding that it is sculptor's clay. One of the many paradoxes of soul-making is that its reward is the most valuable and unique a person could ever have, and yet raw material is often the most despised and common.

[...]

Soulful intimacy is not to be found in clean, well-structured, meaningful, unperturbed, ideal unions, if such a union exists. Perfection may well appeal to the mind, or to the part of us that craves spiritual transcendence, but soul doesn't establish a home there. For some perverse reason, it prefers the colors of feeling, the tones of mood, the aberrations of fantasy, and the shades of disillusionment. Although these vagaries of the soulful life may be disturbing and painful, there may be some consolation in knowing that, like a compost heap, they are fertile and promise a rich future.

So the prima materia is said to be found in the lowest portions of ourselves - this aligns with the idea that in our lower centres and worst habits is where the Work begins. And it may be coincidental or not, but the Tao te Ching suggests that these low places are also where the water - maybe the water of life - is found. From verse 8:

The supreme good is like water,
which nourishes all things without trying to.
It is content with the low places that people disdain.
Thus it is like the Tao.

In dwelling, live close to the ground.
In thinking, keep to the simple.
In conflict, be fair and generous.
In governing, don’t try to control.
In work, do what you enjoy.
In family life, be completely present.

When you are content to be simply yourself
and don’t compare or compete,
everybody will respect you.

So remembering that water has a function of retaining memory or consciousness, this may have something do with simple and karmic understandings, as the C's have suggested that this is what we're here to do in 3D - maybe the primary goal of the alchemical work according to them.

When we give or receive a karmic wound, this displays in a certain pattern in our body's water, and is also stored in our body's connection to the information field. We could think of this as a sort of wireless karmic bank account with a digital currency of suffering and joy. When we give or receive a karmic wound, we can buffer that pain in our 3D mind, and not address it, ignore it and shut it out - but the wound pattern is still there in the Soul's bank account.

This might be one way of understanding the spiritual science of karmic wounds. It's kinda like economics. Say someone dies without resolving a serious karmic issue. This lesson is still 'pending' in their information field, and when they reincarnate, a similar dynamic may play out in the next life in order to give them another chance to resolve the issue and learn the lesson. Or they may choose to suffer in order to balance out what pain they caused in a past life.

In Spirit Releasement Therapy, Baldwin writes about 5D spiritual counselors who prepare the 3D life prior to incarnation:

In the Planning Stage, counselors (usually three to seven in number) assist the being in recalling and reexamining the unfinished business and unresolved emotional conflicts from other times, other places and other earth lifetimes. The being makes choices regarding elements of the coming life-for example, gender; race; health; parents; life circumstances, such as geographical location, affluence or poverty; marriage partners; and children.

The entire range of learning opportunities for the coming life is developed in this stage. Events and opportunities are arranged which will give everyone involved the opportunity to resolve conflicts and balance the remaining karmic debts. This is the foundation for the concept of Karma, the law of cause and effect: For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. In the Christian tradition it is represented by the phrase, "As you sow, so shall you reap."

So the 'cast away muck' spoken about by Thomas More include our 'unfinished business' from childhood trauma or even unresolved past-life karmic wounds. These hyperdimensional ties connecting one person to another, or an entire people to another, give us the shape of our entire lives. That's why having good relationships are so important.

It is my guess that these 5D contracts, or connections, are sort of like 'filaments of light' that interact with our current incarnations via downloading specific lesson patterns (mental, emotional, physical) into our body's water. I think this is perhaps why the C's said water is referred to as the prima materia - because it is the means by which we can access the karmic nature of the information field. The patterns in our inner water send us adventuring into the lowest parts of ourselves and the evils of this world, where we can learn the lessons, find the highest good and make the best of our troubles, and channel love, light, and knowledge as best we can into the abyss.

It's no wonder that the french word for 'wound' is blessure, indicating that our wounds - from this life or past lives - are the zone of blessing, in which we have the opportunity to learn and heal.

I gotta say, tho, it's somewhat beyond me to find synchronicity between the scientific information of heavy water and its metaphoric or archetypal nature as indicated by the C's. Then there's also the mystery of how heavy water might interact with the information field. This would be getting way out of my realm of knowledge, but heavy water is used frequently in nuclear applications, and whenever I think nuclear, I start to think 'hyperdimensional'. So maybe heavy water is a mediator of hyperdimensional phenomena in our bodies.

Who knows!?

(Gaby) Well, in Paris there will be the Olympic Games, huh?

(L) Yeah! They're gonna release it in the Olympic Games, is that it?

A: Probably. The timeline is accelerating.
I found this part particularly interesting. Back in 2012, literally in the midst of preparing to get out of the US, I heard this "prophecy" being talked about on the radio by Al Cuppet given by a "Brother Bob." Al was the typical extremist Christian who thought that somehow every word in the King James Bible was magically correct, and I assume "Brother Bob" was of a similar mind. So I wanted to say upfront I do not consider this a reliable source. That being said, I do believe that it is possible for people that are clueless to receive real messages from other dimensions/densities that they then rationalize into their own worldview (such as a "vision or message from God"). Likewise, we know that information is deliberately leaked like the Lone Gunman episode from the spring of 2001 that literally predicted the 9/11 crash because some of these psychopaths and maybe even entities behind them, themselves think by giving the ever so slightest warning they somehow absolve themselves of karmic debt because "we warned them!" So I tend to listen and keep note on what might seem plausible regardless of the beliefs of the source.

Anyway in Brother Bob's vision he saw nations from all around the world coming to a big sporting event (he did not say it was the Olympics or when it was going to happen, but that is what I was thinking, particularly this was the same summer as the London games) and a plague being deliberately released at the event and then carried away by the athletes to all their respective countries. So this might have been something of a "warning" or predictive programming that would match the potential scenario quoted above.

As an aside on the fact that sometimes these prophecies do work out from less than credible sources, have any of you heard of the Azovmena prophecy? This might be a topic for another thread, but I cannot believe this is not all over the internet; but practically no one knows it, and this guy literally predicted important details of Ukraine war in 2007. I did not even believe it at first, and had to scour YouTube to find a version posted reasonably before the whole Ukraine war, and sure enough I found one from 7 years ago (2017) and it is pretty clear from the video it was taken much earlier than that (much younger guy, speaking about the "brand new speaker" Nancy Pelosi). In the video he said Russia would be invited to come in and occupy the Ukraine (which they were by the Donbass Republics) there would be war between the western ukranians who resist and Russia. Russia would take the entire area to the Dnieper River (which most experts seem to think where it is going now), and when they achieve this objective and take Kiev - that is when nuclear war starts (literally as Kiev is evacuated). He was given a date - November 11, which also happens to be when the first World War ended (at 11:11).

The guy went off on a bunch of BS like how "the Rapture" was going to happen right before this and how Russia was the "bad guy," so...yeah so this guy clearly does not have his worldview in order. But it is hard to deny, he predicted something that would have been hard to imagine in 2007, unless you were one of the elites doing long term planning or some higher dimensional entity trying to distribute the information, for whatever reason...or he just had a really lucky guess, which I doubt since he went out on quite a limb with this at the time. And I cannot help but keep this in the back of my head giving that timing would make sense this year if Putin wanted to embarrass the crap out of Biden before the election by making an assault on Kiev and pulling down NATOs pants...and Deep Staters doing something really stupid if Trump wins because they feel they have nothing left to lose. Here is the channel where I found the earlier videos if someone wants to check them out https://www.youtube.com/@phillipbarnett6298.

From Moore:
Soulful intimacy is not to be found in clean, well-structured, meaningful, unperturbed, ideal unions, if such a union exists. Perfection may well appeal to the mind, or to the part of us that craves spiritual transcendence, but soul doesn't establish a home there. For some perverse reason, it prefers the colors of feeling, the tones of mood, the aberrations of fantasy, and the shades of disillusionment. Although these vagaries of the soulful life may be disturbing and painful, there may be some consolation in knowing that, like a compost heap, they are fertile and promise a rich future.
I agree with the compost imagery, but kind of disagree with how the above was formulated.
I would say that "soulful intimacy" IS to be found in the italic list, which he says isn't.
Otherwise, it would omit the concept of Polar Couple, which does correspond to it.

Where he says soul is supposed to establish home ressembles more the description of the False personality/Predator's mind - junky to underlined biochemals.
To be fair, I would argue that soul must originate from there, yes, and vanquish them to get to soulful intimacy, but not to "establish home" in it, as is expressed.

However, let's use the law of 3.
What you referred to in the above from Moore, Jung and Tao, could well express what's prime matter on the symbolic-emotional plane.

Secondly, the C's previous excerpt could refer to it on the material-physical plane, this time.
Q: What is the ‘prime matter’ of the alchemical process?

A: H2O.

Q: What? (Ark) Water can be in different states.

A: Heavy water.
Thirdly, Laura also referred to the prima materia in SHOTW, which could apply to the mental-intellectual plane :
(The horse, mare, mer, mere, sea, mother - the Virgin where the star appears - the Prima Materia) [...] Sirrah, the star that flashes from Andromeda head, is also one of the four stars that make up the square in the constellation of Pegasus - the steed of Perseus - who was born from the spurting blood of the decapitated gorgon, Medusa. This star in the head of Andromeda is also known as the "navel" of Pegasus - the horse, mare, mer, mere, sea, mother. [...] The brain is the "horse of God" which the seeker "schools" in order to arrive at his destination, and we note the striking resemblance to the Omega symbol.
Of course, all 3 are intertwined to give birth in a 4th plane, the spiritual one.

Would ONLY the combination of Work on all 3 aspects of prima materia be our "gateway to heaven", i.e. pathway to being 'zapped' in 4D ?

The ways of the fakir (heavy water business through sound) + yogi (intellectual working of the brain) +  monk (emotional cleansing) combined in one = the famous Fourth Way.
It would indeed connect the dots of my previous questions...

So remembering that water has a function of retaining memory or consciousness, this may have something do with simple and karmic understandings, as the C's have suggested that this is what we're here to do in 3D - maybe the primary goal of the alchemical work according to them.

When we give or receive a karmic wound, this displays in a certain pattern in our body's water, and is also stored in our body's connection to the information field. We could think of this as a sort of wireless karmic bank account with a digital currency of suffering and joy. When we give or receive a karmic wound, we can buffer that pain in our 3D mind, and not address it, ignore it and shut it out - but the wound pattern is still there in the Soul's bank account.

This might be one way of understanding the spiritual science of karmic wounds. It's kinda like economics. Say someone dies without resolving a serious karmic issue. This lesson is still 'pending' in their information field, and when they reincarnate, a similar dynamic may play out in the next life in order to give them another chance to resolve the issue and learn the lesson. Or they may choose to suffer in order to balance out what pain they caused in a past life.
In light of what you said and Baldwin excerpt, I would roughly picture the Work of 'simple karmic understandings' as the use of :
- our accumulated intellectual knowledge (mental),
- to maintain healthy relational experiences (emotional)
- and therefore keep clean inner water (physical).

Implying all 3 different aspects of prime matter.

Last edited:
—this Session: on January 13th 2024—
Q: (Altair) Did Troy ever exist as a town?
A: Yes

Q: (Altair) And if so, where was it located?
A: England.​

Okay, could we at this point conclude that our Cassiopaeans usually leave us some clues for a deeper learning by our own? That is, their answers may contain more than look like at first sight?

Anyway, just for fun we could start a crude etymology taking a close look in this word “england.” Well this is same as “Eng Land” or “Land of Eng.” Could this “eng” have originated from the Germanic Saxon language? It seems likely, right? But why to ignore the Cambrian part of Britain? So, in Welsh “eng” means “space.” A space like a room somewhere? Okay, back to Saxon such word can be translated from German “eng” like “confined” or even “tight.” Thus, a “confined room”? Now, where in hell we will figure such words? Let’s keep looking into.

And speaking in wordplay, what can be obtained from “tight”? See, the C’s have repeatedly encouraged us to play with similar sounds and letters. So, “tight” is almost “thight,” and then... “thigh”? Have the C’s mentioned thigh somewhere? The large bone of the hip that attaches the thigh is called Ilium. Ilium also is the Latin name of Troy city. See why “Iliad”? Amusing. :-)

632px-Ziggurat_of_UrInbound1427286134917083377.jpg

But, and if “Eng” were somebody, who could be? What sound or spelling likens to it? maybe from an ancient language? Remember, the C’s already confirmed that all languages derive from a common source. Now, some scholars have reasoned Troy at the Semitic Mesopotamia. Yet considering England or Britain, as C’s told us, how could that center the “case,” unless perhaps its mythical roots may assist the comb? Just some thoughts.​
Well this is same as “Eng Land” or “Land of Eng.” Could this “eng” have originated from the Germanic Saxon language?

The Old English term was Englaland, meaning Land of the Angles, not of the Eng

Arithmetica%2C_from_The_Liberal_Arts_MET_DP860351.jpg

Art’ihmetria, c. 16th century Georg Pencz
First of all, it’s appreciated all the concerning remarks seen into earlier replies. Yet, should be told that this aspect, i.e. the “Angles,” really was already under cognizance when that post ―fully quoted on the top― was written. Thus, just happened that this “angle stuff” was not embodied into that article, though admittedly for fault. In other words, probably the article should have included the word “angles” in those “crude” commentaries since such name would have not only enlarged but “enriched” the post. Under the same leaning, also could be cited that by that moment was left out King Ilus, claimed as one of the founders of Troy, who some argue the motive for “why, the Iliad;” and so on. Nevertheless ―using of an excuse, yet still true― the post meant to be short although intendend with significant and not accidental letters, as picts either.​

George_Clausen_%281852-1944%29.jpg

c. 1900, by George Clausen
Now ―like indicated in the quote on top― one of the objectives of the post was, using the same principles that our Cassiopaeans have sagely shown to us, to recall that “words” may contain more than look like at first sight. Also, it goes without saying that that post was supposed to be neither constrained to the arguments seen into the book Where Troy once stood by Iman Wilkens, nor the academic reasoning of the word “england.” So, the overhead post was ambitioned to be while aligned to the C’s lines, then free taking oneself out of the box. That’s to say presenting a possible hint of how, despite all sts 4D manipulation of 3D languages, still the 3D humankind can overlap the vocabulary dynamically changing it while by force of instinct transcribing from the subconscious the revealing “past” events of the soul in earth or elsewhere.

Anyway, as said, just some words.​
721px-Image_taken_from_page_282_of_%27Goethe%27s_Italienische_Reise._Mit_318_Illustrationen_..._von_J._von_Kahle._Eingeleitet_von_..._H._D%C3%BCntzer%27_%2811307075893%29.jpg

1885, Goethe
1885 Italian Journey, Goethe

Though I sway from the village
to here again the hot
garden above and below,
such a view, along with
the sight of Aether, shatters​

Last edited:
I found this part particularly interesting. Back in 2012, literally in the midst of preparing to get out of the US, I heard this "prophecy" being talked about on the radio by Al Cuppet given by a "Brother Bob." Al was the typical extremist Christian who thought that somehow every word in the King James Bible was magically correct, and I assume "Brother Bob" was of a similar mind. So I wanted to say upfront I do not consider this a reliable source. That being said, I do believe that it is possible for people that are clueless to receive real messages from other dimensions/densities that they then rationalize into their own worldview (such as a "vision or message from God"). Likewise, we know that information is deliberately leaked like the Lone Gunman episode from the spring of 2001 that literally predicted the 9/11 crash because some of these psychopaths and maybe even entities behind them, themselves think by giving the ever so slightest warning they somehow absolve themselves of karmic debt because "we warned them!" So I tend to listen and keep note on what might seem plausible regardless of the beliefs of the source.

Anyway in Brother Bob's vision he saw nations from all around the world coming to a big sporting event (he did not say it was the Olympics or when it was going to happen, but that is what I was thinking, particularly this was the same summer as the London games) and a plague being deliberately released at the event and then carried away by the athletes to all their respective countries. So this might have been something of a "warning" or predictive programming that would match the potential scenario quoted above.

As an aside on the fact that sometimes these prophecies do work out from less than credible sources, have any of you heard of the Azovmena prophecy? This might be a topic for another thread, but I cannot believe this is not all over the internet; but practically no one knows it, and this guy literally predicted important details of Ukraine war in 2007. I did not even believe it at first, and had to scour YouTube to find a version posted reasonably before the whole Ukraine war, and sure enough I found one from 7 years ago (2017) and it is pretty clear from the video it was taken much earlier than that (much younger guy, speaking about the "brand new speaker" Nancy Pelosi). In the video he said Russia would be invited to come in and occupy the Ukraine (which they were by the Donbass Republics) there would be war between the western ukranians who resist and Russia. Russia would take the entire area to the Dnieper River (which most experts seem to think where it is going now), and when they achieve this objective and take Kiev - that is when nuclear war starts (literally as Kiev is evacuated). He was given a date - November 11, which also happens to be when the first World War ended (at 11:11).

The guy went off on a bunch of BS like how "the Rapture" was going to happen right before this and how Russia was the "bad guy," so...yeah so this guy clearly does not have his worldview in order. But it is hard to deny, he predicted something that would have been hard to imagine in 2007, unless you were one of the elites doing long term planning or some higher dimensional entity trying to distribute the information, for whatever reason...or he just had a really lucky guess, which I doubt since he went out on quite a limb with this at the time. And I cannot help but keep this in the back of my head giving that timing would make sense this year if Putin wanted to embarrass the crap out of Biden before the election by making an assault on Kiev and pulling down NATOs pants...and Deep Staters doing something really stupid if Trump wins because they feel they have nothing left to lose. Here is the channel where I found the earlier videos if someone wants to check them out https://www.youtube.com/@phillipbarnett6298.
Remember your last paragraph abut embarrassing Biden and the consequences lol. Hopefully by putting it out there it may by pass the results :-) As we watch the fallout after the Tucker Carlson/Putin interview! Plus the guaranteed accusations of Putin messing with the US elections again!! I pray no nukes though.

(L) Does the introduction of agrarian diets help perpetuate this condition or this truncation, this genetic deficiency or lack of upregulation of the genes that allow for this?

Q: (L) So agrarian diets are wholly responsible?

A: No

Q: (L) Partly responsible?

A: Yes. The mindset of the purpose of the agrarian diet is related.

Q: (Joe) Lack. A lack of an abundance mindset.

(L) Yeah. Yeah, they've gotta hoard things. They've gotta grow more and hoard it, store grain, all that sort of thing.

(Niall) Invent money then.

(Joe) Then the mindset of scarcity...

(L) Yeah. Okay, so that's essentially kind of an STS perspective on the Earth and would be related to the reduction in power and abilities, I guess.

I found this part from the older session that talks about this topic:

Q: (L) Okay, here's this other question:

"That was really an interesting article posted by Psyche [on the Cassiopaea.org forum]. The authors implied that cereal agriculture is a recent innovation among human beings, only developed in the last 10 thousand years. Maybe the question for the C's is whether earlier civilizations ate any cereal grains at all, or whether they even practiced agriculture as we know it today. Or, did earlier civilizations have information that we don't have because they weren't being influenced by cereal grain diets?"

A: We wonder why this reader has not read the transcripts or your writings as the answer is there.

Q: (L) You mean like the 19-year cycle and the mother stone and the whole transdimensional thing that I wrote about in Secret History?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) In other words, what you're saying is that they did not practice agriculture. Is that correct?

Q: (L) And that cereal agriculture and agriculture in general and as a whole is something that has been developed only in the last 10 thousand years and is as a result of our so-called "fall" from that state wherein we could practice technospirituality. Is that it?

Q: (Perceval) Techno-agro-spirituality!

A: Soon to be restored!

Q: (Perceval) Is kamut okay for us to eat? It's like "old wheat".

A: Yes. When in Rome...

Q: (L) In other words, when in 3rd density without the ability to exercise techno-spirituality, one does what one must. Is that basically it?

Q: (Bubbles) We used to do techno-spirituality?

(L) Yeah, humanity, yeah.

(Bubbles) So, we've regressed so much that we can't anymore?

A: That and change in cosmic environment.

Q: (L) So it's a change in cosmic environment or vibrations or something.

(Bubbles) But the vibrations are gonna change back soon, right?

Q: (Bubbles) Cool!

(Andromeda) And then we can materialize our own food and it'll be good for us.

(Perceval) Materialize our own healthy food.

(Mr. Scott) We'll be able to manifest healthy pizzas!! [laughter]

Q: (Mr. Scott) Whoa, SWEET!!! And it will even taste like mozzarella cheese?!

A: Yes if you wish!

Q: (Mr. Scott) Oh my god...

(Bubbles) We'll be our own genies?

A: More or less.

So it wasn't the agrarian diet that led to truncation of genes, but it was the other way around. Truncation of genes and change in cosmic environment forced the people to switch to the agrarian diet.

So i read Persjei's post above and this jumped out at me...

Q: (L) You mean like the 19-year cycle and the mother stone and the whole transdimensional thing that I wrote about in Secret History?

A 19 year cycle? I did a bit of searching on the forum and the last was 18 years ago. So it's due! I wonder if anything significant is likely to happen this time?

19 Year Cycle Lunar Standstill Upcoming

I found this part from the older session that talks about this topic:

So it wasn't the agrarian diet that led to truncation of genes, but it was the other way around. Truncation of genes and change in cosmic environment forced the people to switch to the agrarian diet.
Why not both, in a vicious circle ? The truncation of genes lead to the agrarian diet, which further lead to the truncation of genes.

✨Thank You✨ iyan for sharing your inspiring knowledge on zeolite!

I also noticed that it actually absorbs more strongly than clays, but less than activated charcoal. I confirm that she is a little constipated, so I take psyllium at the start of my meals, and this problem is resolved.

I gather from what you are writing, that zeolite can cause constipation, and I can from my own hands-on experience confirm that this is really the case. I'll be happy to share this experience.

But I can drink at least 30 minutes later if I need to, plus it advances the zeolite in the tube, which will mix even less with the food. Given the power of Zeolite. You really have to be progressive, and listen to your body carefully. To find ''their'' best way to use it. Zeolite also has negative effects like anything else. So we must not abuse it, take too much, or for too long. Only occasionally, or as a treatment of a reasonable duration. It's not a food, it's a cleaner, an electro magnetic absorber.

When using zeolite, one really must make sure not to use too much of zeolite! And make sure to drink plenty of water. The psyllium seeds is a good piece of advice.

Eight years ago I did a zeolite regime for a couple of days. I had studied the info, and knew that I needed to not overdo the amount of zeolite, and to drink plenty of water, or the zeolite would get stuck and cause constipation. If ever trying zeolite again, I am sure not to make the same mistakes that I STILL did back then, because I ended up in an ambulance with excrutiating stomach pain and had to spend 12 hours incapacitated in an emergency room,. It was first believed that I had a severe ileus (my great granddad died from one!), but after having been x-rayed, as I remember it (I was in a daze from the pain!), I was given laxatives, and the stomach started to move. After a couple of hours the pain began to fade away as the intestine began to empty itself of its content. It all ended well, but I will for sure never forget the pain. After this mistake, I decided not to try zeolite again.

What was the nature of my mistake, exactly?

What happened was that zeolite had become stuck in an intestine pocket, accumulated there (it happened after having used zeolite for a couple of days), completely blocking the intestinal passage. If I should try zeolite again, I'd be sure to only use a small amount of zeolite, because it is indeed powerful! Better to repeat a daily small amount (perhaps half a teaspoon maximum) for a longer period of time. The thing is I DID use psyllium, but as I remember it, I did not take psyllium in the first couple of days, only when the signs of constipation began to emerge. But then it was too late, because the zeolite had already accumulated in that darned pocket. And probably I should have used A LOT more water (tepid water, not cool!) from the very start. I drank a lot of water, but could've used more (and less zeolite).

I would not discourage anyone from using zeolite, but make sure you know what you are doing: DO NOT overdo the amount of zeolite, drink a lot of (tepid!) water to help flush the zeolite through your intestinal system, and use the psyllium seeds from Day 1 as an extra precaution.

Thank You! 🙏

✨Thank You✨ iyan for sharing your inspiring knowledge on zeolite!

I gather from what you are writing, that zeolite can cause constipation, and I can from my own hands-on experience confirm that this is really the case. I'll be happy to share this experience.

When using zeolite, one really must make sure not to use too much of zeolite! And make sure to drink plenty of water. The psyllium seeds is a good piece of advice.

Eight years ago I did a zeolite regime for a couple of days. I had studied the info, and knew that I needed to not overdo the amount of zeolite, and to drink plenty of water, or the zeolite would get stuck and cause constipation. If ever trying zeolite again, I am sure not to make the same mistakes that I STILL did back then, because I ended up in an ambulance with excrutiating stomach pain and had to spend 12 hours incapacitated in an emergency room,. It was first believed that I had a severe ileus (my great granddad died from one!), but after having been x-rayed, as I remember it (I was in a daze from the pain!), I was given laxatives, and the stomach started to move. After a couple of hours the pain began to fade away as the intestine began to empty itself of its content. It all ended well, but I will for sure never forget the pain. After this mistake, I decided not to try zeolite again.

What was the nature of my mistake, exactly?

What happened was that zeolite had become stuck in an intestine pocket, accumulated there (it happened after having used zeolite for a couple of days), completely blocking the intestinal passage. If I should try zeolite again, I'd be sure to only use a small amount of zeolite, because it is indeed powerful! Better to repeat a daily small amount (perhaps half a teaspoon maximum) for a longer period of time. The thing is I DID use psyllium, but as I remember it, I did not take psyllium in the first couple of days, only when the signs of constipation began to emerge. But then it was too late, because the zeolite had already accumulated in that darned pocket. And probably I should have used A LOT more water (tepid water, not cool!) from the very start. I drank a lot of water, but could've used more (and less zeolite).

I would not discourage anyone from using zeolite, but make sure you know what you are doing: DO NOT overdo the amount of zeolite, drink a lot of (tepid!) water to help flush the zeolite through your intestinal system, and use the psyllium seeds from Day 1 as an extra precaution.

Thank You! 🙏
Thank you for this info, i have zeolite in my kitchen but never use until now so you make me interest to try it . But how much water do you use to drink and also how many days for a cure?

Thank you for this info, i have zeolite in my kitchen but never use until now so you make me interest to try it . But how much water do you use to drink and also how many days for a cure?
It was eight years ago, and I remember following instructions which came with the zeolite. Don't have the instructions anylonger. But I do know where I went wrong hehe

If I remember correctly it was supposed to be a five-day-cure, but I only got to Day 3... About the amount of water - plenty! The zeolite needs to be flushed properly. It has an excellent ability to absorb whatever is in the intestines, but it's not supposed to be staying there. So don't be stingy on the water!

If I was to do another cure today, I'd start out with a tiny amount of zeolite, and lots of water through-out the day. All in all, follow the advice of iyan above.

I did a search for "zeolite" in the forum and there seems to be bits of info here and there, so do try to see if you can find more info that might come in handy. :thup:

Back
Top Bottom