Session 13 January 2024

Regarding disease X and eventual "last-minute-developed vaccine", I found this old video. Apparently it's a meeting somewhere about the possibility of modifying human behavior through genetically-modified flu viruses and vaccines. In this video they speak about suppressing certain genes and deactivating a "theory of the mind" region in the brain. I don't know if it's related to the Covid virus/injection or to the disease X operations (could be several research and development programs running in parallel). I found it interesting how nonchalant they are about spreading things to modify the human genome, while nobody knows exactly how it works.

It is almost like they have fully separated themselves in their minds from the rest of humanity, and view themselves as superior, and have the inherent right to experiment on the rest of us endlessly.

The wishful thinking fools.

A: Messing around with DNA is iffy at best. Because of genetic recombination, each individual is unique. The purveyors of vaccines such as this have not well considered that some individuals might be transformed into mutation and amplification and mass production factories of something way worse than Covid.

—this Session: on January 13th 2024—
Q: (Altair) Did Troy ever exist as a town?
A: Yes

Q: (Altair) And if so, where was it located?
A: England.
Okay, could we at this point conclude that our Cassiopaeans usually leave us some clues for a deeper learning by our own? That is, their answers may contain more than look like at first sight?

Anyway, just for fun we could start a crude etymology taking a close look in this word “england.” Well this is same as “Eng Land” or “Land of Eng.” Could this “eng” have originated from the Germanic Saxon language? It seems likely, right? But why to ignore the Cambrian part of Britain? So, in Welsh “eng” means “space.” A space like a room somewhere? Okay, back to Saxon such word can be translated from German “eng” like “confined” or even “tight.” Thus, a “confined room”? Now, where in hell we will figure such words? Let’s keep looking into.

And speaking in wordplay, what can be obtained from “tight”? See, the C’s have repeatedly encouraged us to play with similar sounds and letters. So, “tight” is almost “thight,” and then... “thigh”? Have the C’s mentioned thigh somewhere? The large bone of the hip that attaches the thigh is called Ilium. Ilium also is the Latin name of Troy city. See why “Iliad”? Amusing. :-)
632px-Ziggurat_of_UrInbound1427286134917083377.jpg

But, and if “Eng” were somebody, who could be? What sound or spelling likens to it? maybe from an ancient language? Remember, the C’s already confirmed that all languages derives from a common source. Now, some scholars have reasoned Troy at the Semitic Mesopotamia. Yet considering England or Britain, as C’s told us, how could that center the “case,” unless perhaps its mythical roots may assist the comb? Just some thoughts.​

I don't know how to interpret this answer. "True semites" are in Iraq, Iran and Russia. Russia is more or less protected by Putin. Not sure where to start. Probably I need learn more on Iraq and Iran. In the name of "War on Terror", they destroyed lot of diverse groups in Iraq. Despite all the rattling, Iran was spared. Probably some other mechanism is going on.

I think having specifics places would be the wrong approach, since we wouldn't know about Iraq or Iran if they didn't ask specifically, perhaps Russia is where most of the people genetically speaking carry the Semite gen, but there could be lots of countries where there are people who are Semites, Maybe the clue relies on countries where the US has been in perpetual conflict with perhaps? Or there has been cruel wars in the past where lost of the population of a specific country suffered/died.

I think having specifics places would be the wrong approach, since we wouldn't know about Iraq or Iran if they didn't ask specifically, perhaps Russia is where most of the people genetically speaking carry the Semite gen, but there could be lots of countries where there are people who are Semites, Maybe the clue relies on countries where the US has been in perpetual conflict with perhaps? Or there has been cruel wars in the past where lost of the population of a specific country suffered/died.
My question is based few assumptions. first assumption is Palestinians in Middle East are Semites, so they have wipeout program and There are many Semites all over the world though individual basis all over the world.
Q: (seek10) C's mentioned 4D STS aim is to eliminate 'True Semites' before the transition. Is the current and recent past Palestinian resistance to Israel the result of "True Semitic" gene type?

A: Partly in so far as any of them carry it.

Q: (L) Are you saying that Palestinians may not be Semitic, or only partly Semitic?

Q: (L) I think we once established that the Semites were something quite different from what we call them today, so that we can't necessarily say that Palestinians are Semitic, or even that the Jews are Semitic.

(Joe) Is there a significant concentration of people anywhere in the world that carries that Semitic gene that they're talking about?

A: Yes.

(Gaby) Where?

(Niall) Or who?

A: Russia.

Q: (Joe) Not your average "Semites"...
But it looks few in Palestinians are really Semite. And In fact very few across the world are Semites (considering the small population of Iraq, Iran and Russia with significant concentration. I suspect that small groups in this small population may be semite). The second question is logical extension to the first question.
(seek10) The current War seems to be focused in Middle East. Do they have other plans for "True Semites" in other regions like in West or East other than vaccine framework?

A: Review knowledge and re-ask in different form.
At this point, I don't what knowledge to review, but It looks I need to re-ask. So As usual, we will find out what that is in future. I have few books in my pipeline (for a year) to read about culture of few Islamic countries (including Iran) and wondered it may be related to it. As these things go, we read books, something picks our curiosity and leads to some where else. At least that is my guess at this point.

The "Clue" is so broad, hard to know where to start- which book, which author, so many books related to Wars etc.

My question is based few assumptions. first assumption is Palestinians in Middle East are Semites, so they have wipeout program and There are many Semites all over the world though individual basis all over the world.

But it looks few in Palestinians are really Semite. And In fact very few across the world are Semites (considering the small population of Iraq, Iran and Russia with significant concentration. I suspect that small groups in this small population may be semite). The second question is logical extension to the first question.

At this point, I don't what knowledge to review, but It looks I need to re-ask. So As usual, we will find out what that is in future. I have few books in my pipeline (for a year) to read about culture of few Islamic countries (including Iran) and wondered it may be related to it. As these things go, we read books, something picks our curiosity and leads to some where else. At least that is my guess at this point.

The "Clue" is so broad, hard to know where to start- which book, which author, so many books related to Wars etc.

The review could include what plans for "True Semites" are already stated in the sessions and also what can be inferred from history or current events.

The C's have said that the basic strategy is to destroy the true Semitic line. So how to do that? Mainly it looks like using Anglos as the above-ground attack dogs in geopolitics.

The main geopolitical strategy of the West is still the Great Game, split up Russia into many countries or ethnic enclaves, then set them against each other. Better to let the true Semites kill each other and sit back and reap the profits. Then there are various tactics to realize this strategy.

They seemed close to their dream and sitting high on their neocon hog in the dark period of the 90's in Russia. The neoliberal tactic.

Bioweapons labs in Ukraine is probably a big one for taking out Semitic genes specifically. It doesn't need to be in a vaccine, it can be a bird vector, mosquito vector, or who knows what else.

Another tactic would be provocations in and around Russian territory, killing whatever Semitic genes are present in the conflict. The decades of Nazi brainwashing in Ukraine leading to the SMO today is an obvious one, also the Kazakstan unrest more recently, etc.

In general, there's the poisoning of the food, water, air, media waves, and FRV, which may not be directed at Semitic people per se, but has its effect. The Satanic and woke agenda in the West might be in part targeting people in those countries with Semitic genes, or set out to 'counterbalance' the Semitic genes on the other side of the world.

e issue is basically everything effects genetics, and there's a general plan to dumb don and domesticate human livestock and reduce the population - so how to separate out something that is specifically targeting Semites?

The review could include what plans for "True Semites" are already stated in the sessions and also what can be inferred from history or current events.

The C's have said that the basic strategy is to destroy the true Semitic line. So how to do that? Mainly it looks like using Anglos as the above-ground attack dogs in geopolitics.

The main geopolitical strategy of the West is still the Great Game, split up Russia into many countries or ethnic enclaves, then set them against each other. Better to let the true Semites kill each other and sit back and reap the profits. Then there are various tactics to realize this strategy.

They seemed close to their dream and sitting high on their neocon hog in the dark period of the 90's in Russia. The neoliberal tactic.

Bioweapons labs in Ukraine is probably a big one for taking out Semitic genes specifically. It doesn't need to be in a vaccine, it can be a bird vector, mosquito vector, or who knows what else.

Another tactic would be provocations in and around Russian territory, killing whatever Semitic genes are present in the conflict. The decades of Nazi brainwashing in Ukraine leading to the SMO today is an obvious one, also the Kazakstan unrest more recently, etc.

In general, there's the poisoning of the food, water, air, media waves, and FRV, which may not be directed at Semitic people per se, but has its effect. The Satanic and woke agenda in the West might be in part targeting people in those countries with Semitic genes, or set out to 'counterbalance' the Semitic genes on the other side of the world.

e issue is basically everything effects genetics, and there's a general plan to dumb don and domesticate human livestock and reduce the population - so how to separate out something that is specifically targeting Semites?
I got all that. Most in Europe might have wiped out during Nazi times in Europe. Stalin is no saint, must have took care of some of Soviet Russians in gulags, though significant seems to be still remain there. My line of thought is, Is that sufficient enough or are there more to it? My impression from the C's answer is that there seems to be more to it.

Okay, could we at this point conclude that our Cassiopaeans usually leave us some clues for a deeper learning by our own? That is, their answers may contain more than look like at first sight?

Anyway, just for fun we could start a crude etymology taking a close look in this word “england.” Well this is same as “Eng Land” or “Land of Eng.” Could this “eng” have originated from the Germanic Saxon language? It seems likely, right? But why to ignore the Cambrian part of Britain? So, in Welsh “eng” means “space.” A space like a room somewhere? Okay, back to Saxon such word can be translated from German “eng” like “confined” or even “tight.” Thus, a “confined room”? Now, where in hell we will figure such words? Let’s keep looking into.

And speaking in wordplay, what can be obtained from “tight”? See, the C’s have repeatedly encouraged us to play with similar sounds and letters. So, “tight” is almost “thight,” and then... “thigh”? Have the C’s mentioned thigh somewhere? The large bone of the hip that attaches the thigh is called Ilium. Ilium also is the Latin name of Troy city. See why “Iliad”? Amusing. :-)
632px-Ziggurat_of_UrInbound1427286134917083377.jpg

But, and if “Eng” were somebody, who could be? What sound or spelling likens to it? maybe from an ancient language? Remember, the C’s already confirmed that all languages derives from a common source. Now, some scholars have reasoned Troy at the Semitic Mesopotamia. Yet considering England or Britain, as C’s told us, how could that center the “case,” unless perhaps its mythical roots may assist the comb? Just some thoughts.​
No , they meant England , in the book ,, where Troy once stood,, the author worked out from landmarks and river names around Cambridge England that that is what the Iliad describes as the rivers and battle grounds around Troy , plus wine dark sea sounds way more like north sea than the lovely blue meditanerian sea
ODYSSEUS was a frisian pirate who was blown out to the Atlantic Ocean on his way home and was stuck in he caribian , with calipso , until the gods let him , meaning the stars he knew reappeared to let him navigate home

Thank you so much for the session Laura and crew. Hi Pierre! I truly don't know what I would do without this knowledge.

In reference to having light in the veins:
A: As yet unknown organic structure throughout the body carrying a different fluid other than blood or lymph that is related to light. Your ancestors glowed and transmitted light and power.

Q: (Joe) Was that related to the veins? They were talking about blue veins or the light coming from them... Wasn't there some session about it?

(L) There was, there was something about it. I think we were talking about dancing once and they were talking about some kind of energy flow that came through the arms that allowed them to be able to levitate.

(Joe) Yeah, that was the spear-handed Maruts and stuff like that.

(L) Is that why, or the means by which, some odd people throughout history have been able to levitate because they had some genetic quirk that allowed this system to be operational?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) I mean, just like some people can transmit healing power and so forth. So there's a whole other different thing that's going on in the body that people are not aware of. Is that because the fluid is something other than what we think of as fluid? It's more like...

(Andromeda) Energy?

(L) Yeah, or more like...

A: Difficult to explain since you don't have the concepts.

Q: (Joe) It's based on an unknown structure...

(L) A structure throughout the body that carries a fluid, or something like something like a fluid... Is it because it's not exactly like a fluid as we know it?

Q: (L) Is it something that's more like, say, a 4th density fluid?

Q: (L) And the structure itself is fourth density when it exists in the body?

Q: (L) And we have the potential for this if the DNA were to be upregulated?

Q: (Joe) Untruncated.

(L) Untruncated, yeah, and some rare individuals accidentally by genetic recombination have this...

(Andromeda) Have you ever heard of anybody glowing?

(Joe) No.

(Andromeda) There are halos.

There's a long tradition of Tibetan yogis achieving something called "Rainbow Body" after their death:

I'm just starting to research the Rainbow Body phenomena but the process seems to be slowly releasing negative emotions via compassion/awareness to essentially become an STO being with "connected chakras" able to tap into the energy that underlies matter by dissolving into the elements.

From Mysteries of the Rainbow Body: How Meditation Masters Defy Death | Gaia

In a review of “Rainbow Body and Resurrection” by Michael Sheehy, the author writes: “In Dzogchen cosmology, the cosmos is envisioned as being utterly open and translucent. Movement ensues when the element of air stirs up wind that oscillates rapidly into fire; from fire emerges water, and from water, the solidity of rock and earth are stabilized. With this gravitational collapse into the elemental forces that comprise the cosmos, a spiraling reconfigure matter into worlds wherein embodied beings form.” Think of high vibratory states slowing down until they become dense matter.

While descriptions seem academic and conceptual, there is a simplicity at the heart of Dzogchen (although this explanation is overly simplistic — apologies to Dzogchen students and masters everywhere). From that view, all that we perceive, including our own bodies, is formed by the “Legos,” or building blocks of reality — earth, water, fire, air, and space.

The elements dance together to create an infinite variety of appearances, but beneath the physical lies the true nature of the elements as light/energy. Those who achieve realization via Dzogchen are able to perceive the essence of everything, including themselves, as pure light in perpetual motion. The rainbow reference comes from the colors of the elemental lights; white (space), red (fire), blue (water), green (wind or air), and yellow (earth). As Sheehy says, “Under certain circumstances, the cosmic evolutionary process of matter’s gravitational collapse into solidity can turn itself back into a swirling radiating configuration. Tibetan traditions suggest that meditative technologies can reverse this process of collapse,” or journey from high-vibratory energy to dense matter. In other words, successful Dzogchen practitioners can reverse the manifestation process, refining dense matter to pure light/energy. Notably, some form of elements can be found at the foundation of every tantric, esoteric, alchemical, or shamanic tradition.

More about rainbow body:

This a video of the 16th Karmapa (not to be confused with the 17th Karmapa who seems like a fraud placed by the Chinese). Such presence IMO.

A picture of the 16th Karmapa disappearing/glowing:
He Would Disappear and Reappear - Khenpo Karthar Rinpoche and the 16th Karmapa

Sharing these (highly topical!) lines from 2 Peter 3:8-18 with you all! They appeared literally out of nowhere. I was looking for something completely different on the Internet, but this found me instead. (They are from a bible version called New Life Version...)

[2 Peter 3:8-18] 8 Dear friends, remember this one thing, with the Lord one day is as 1,000 years, and 1,000 years are as one day. 9 The Lord is not slow about keeping His promise as some people think. He is waiting for you. The Lord does not want any person to be punished forever. He wants all people to be sorry for their sins and turn from them. 10 The day of the Lord will come as a robber comes. The heavens will pass away with a loud noise. The sun and moon and stars will burn up. The earth and all that is in it will be burned up.

11 Since all these things are to be destroyed in this way, you should think about the kind of life you are living. It should be holy and God-like. 12 You should look for the day of God to come. You should do what you can to make it come soon. At that time the heavens will be destroyed by fire. And the sun and moon and stars will melt away with much heat. 13 We are looking for what God has promised, which are new heavens and a new earth. Only what is right and good will be there.

14 Dear friends, since you are waiting for these things to happen, do all you can to be found by Him in peace. Be clean and free from sin. 15 You can be sure the long waiting of our Lord is part of His plan to save men from the punishment of sin. God gave our dear brother Paul the wisdom to write about this also. 16 He wrote about these things in all of his writings. Some of these things are hard to understand. People who do not have much understanding and some who are not strong in the faith change the meaning of his letters. They do this to the other parts of the Holy Writings also. They are destroying themselves as they do this.

17 And so, dear friends, now that you know this, watch so you will not be led away by the mistakes of these sinful people. Do not be moved by them. 18 Grow in the loving-favor that Christ gives you. Learn to know our Lord Jesus Christ better. He is the One Who saves. May He have all the shining-greatness now and forever. Let it be so.

✨Thank You! 🙏✨

Last edited:
Thank you for the wonderful session. The questions were informative and there were some good comments. The news is outright crazy and if the bombs continue I can certainly see the Middle East going to war. It doesn’t surprise me at all that Disease X would be released. They have to go all out to stop Trump. Plus, if they release it globally they can easily blame it on whoever they want to. Going to be a trying year for sure. Have Paul’s words on hand. Keeping faith and plenty of popcorn on hand!

This may or may-not be related to the light emanations as the C's describe but about 20-years ago a friend on speakerphone and I were doing some experiments. Mostly on that day along the lines of programing water using guided meditation (just ideas I had).

Anyways I did a 'power-up' which is like moving to another location (non-physical). There's not much there (ie: no buildings, trees, grass..) but it has 3/three distinct attributes.

1. BRIGHT. Really, really bright (even though it's not physical, this was outside my physical body). It's either white or golden/yellowish-white.
2. HOT. The heat was due to the intense 'vibration' (hard to explain). It was really nice - like after being 1/2 frozen in winter and finding a hot-tub. When I say 'vibration' I mean, really, really high and not like 'here'.
3. MENTAL. Not crazy-mental, but, I just mean whatever you think manifests. It' very tiring as there is no delay so you can't really have an internal thought process going on (which I didn't like).

Once back I was 'glowing' for a period of time and I could also make limbs glow white as I wanted afterwards. Now it's hard to stay inside you body so I had to ground later on but I did try an un-announced experiment with my friend (whom was still on the speakerphone) and it did work so it wasn't just my imagination.

They haven't described 4D as super-bright and hot (due to vibrations) so it's not 4D but the after-effects may be along the lines of what they were talking about. It's probably something else, but, thought I would do a post just in case.

Yeah, good point. We could say that the specific arrangement of the molecules in the water is what can make it special or 'holy'. It mostly exists as a potential, or a sort of goddess-in-waiting, but can be actuated or structured by sound - song, prayer, the human voice.

A protein has to be folded correctly (or shaped properly) to perform its task, and it could be that a song must be sung correctly (or shaped properly) in order to truly tap into water's potential, and open up the conduit for blessing, healing, protection, or whatever is being asked for to flow through.

So there's a sort of required 'geometry of sound' for making successful healing water. It's likely that any song, prayer, and good intention will be of benefit. However, In many Native American traditions there are specific water songs that must be sung correctly and in harmony in order to produce the desired effects. Lots of different water songs can be found on YouTube. Maybe these songs are an echo of what the ancients knew, some technology of song using water that might be similar to the technology of the singing stones that provided all that was required for life?

The C's have mentioned karaoke and singing a number of times. There is a certain way of doing it with proper intent and preparation that can be beneficial, even hyperdimensional - and also a certain way in which it's more 3D and just for kicks:

July 4, 2020:

The sense I get from the Native American material that I've studied is that the right songs must be sung in the right way, in the right 'key' - the right tone or pitch. This word 'key' is not just a material-plane musical term, but also references a sort of hyperdimensional 'key' that opens up a 'door' or a portal for blessings to come through.

Indeed, there's also the possible implication of the megalithic technology in making the water heavy. Cs said people have been zapped at stonehenge.
Session 9 Nov. 1994:
A: Energy collector translevel; stonehenge was one. Stonehenge is a coil. The missing stones form a coil arrangement. People have been "zapped" at stonehenge.

Sound (singing or maybe music too?), movement (dance, spinning...?) and/or other vibration tools (tunning fork?) could be in the recipe to make stones do what they had to. That is they would place themselves in the proper way, to then amplify and transduce higher level energies/voices, 'singing' back.
This could bring the correct modification to make body water heavy... and ZAP !

I also recall Leedskalnin was said to do his stone levitation deeds by night, soundless.
Session 23 Oct. 1999:
Q: (A) How was he producing these sound waves?

A: Through correlation of rocks and power source, obtained "illegally." Instrument was similar to a tuning fork, but energized to a level that was lethal if one were to come in contact with it, or its ground.
Could sound frequency for levitation be different than for water composition change, if singing is involved in the latter ?

I also wondered about the relation to spiritual advancement. As the alchemical prima materia is water, as Cs said, then the achievement of the Great Work would be the transmutation to heavy water.
So, would an enough spiritual advancement through Work on Self allow to develop a state of mind/being, in which a particular sound could be produced which, coupled with stones use, would zap us to 4D ...?
Did Fulcanelli use stones ?

That's many questions... I wish I'll know the answers at some point.

Regarding disease X and eventual "last-minute-developed vaccine", I found this old video. Apparently it's a meeting somewhere about the possibility of modifying human behavior through genetically-modified flu viruses and vaccines. In this video they speak about suppressing certain genes and deactivating a "theory of the mind" region in the brain. I don't know if it's related to the Covid virus/injection or to the disease X operations (could be several research and development programs running in parallel). I found it interesting how nonchalant they are about spreading things to modify the human genome, while nobody knows exactly how it works.

Supposedly to manipulate gene expression to transform a religious fanatic person into a "normal" person.
It doesn't take long to think about reverse engineering and the use in making a "normal" person into a religious fanatic... Crazy.

Back
Top Bottom