Session 13 January 2024

The C’s said the covid-thing would lead to exposure…and it did. At lease for anyone with eyes to see, which I assume is the DCM target group.

Today an American is on RT news (video) spilling the beans on just about everything. To me it’s kind of a significant moment because of the credibility and reach or RT.

The American is Alex Jones of all people. I know, I know, but his points are valid, and well put forward. Worth the watch.

In 23 minutes AJ covers: (if you don’t have the time to watch, here are some take-away points)

We (Americans) mean you now harm, we have been “coup-ed” and are fighting to get our country back. (it’s not us!)

Disease X

Covid Lies. (remember Russian “believed” in the covid crap too)

Davos

Ukraine

Israel

Sinister US bio labs world wide

Vacc death so far

Hollywood scum!

The whole world is in danger because of us, watch out for us, especially if we can’t win the country back.

We here in the US are all facing the fate of Gonzalo Lira

(Joe) Was the dead cat that we found outside of our gate last Friday anyway related to T.C.'s event? Or was that just a coincidence?

(Andromeda) It was the same day, right?

(L) Was it hit by a car or something?

(Joe) Don't know.

(Andromeda) It looked like it.

(Joe) Probably.

(L) Was it related in any way to the energy that was coming after T.C. and his wife KSee?

A: Not directly, but in general, yes.

Q: (L) So there was some kind of free formal energy floating about and hitting susceptible...

A: Yes

Q: (Andromeda) Like a ripple.
It reminded me of the phrase: where it's thin, it breaks.
On the same Thursday, I had a problem. It doesn't sound very scary: my laptop's memory burned out and all my information about work, hobbies, books, and useful things saved from the Forum for almost a year disappeared.
Everything happened in front of my eyes in one second in the evening. The memory cannot be restored. It turned out to be a new kind of memory that overheats very much and mine was the most unreliable.

It seemed to me that we took precautions: we periodically copied information to external hard drives, and uploaded some of it to the Yandex Disk cloud. And in fact, it turned out that the last time I updated information on them was in March 23 (how quickly and imperceptibly time flies:huh:), one drive broke down, the other was lost, the cloud did not copy automatically for some reason. I often put my laptop on the bed with a fluffy blanket:headbash:

In general, it 's my own fault all around. I lost my vigilance and did not listen to the quiet squeak of an inner voice that tried to tell me in December of the 23rd year that it was time to save new information. Now I'm recovering all the information bit by bit and periodically tearing my hair out. AndrewMn also bought a special fan table for a laptop, a fast large flash drive, and I will write in blood on a piece of paper at my workplace that I need to save at least 1 time a month.
Unfortunately, these are not all the troubles that happened in those days, but more about them later.☹️

The C’s said the covid-thing would lead to exposure…and it did. At lease for anyone with eyes to see, which I assume is the DCM target group.

Today an American is on RT news (video) spilling the beans on just about everything. To me it’s kind of a significant moment because of the credibility and reach or RT.

The American is Alex Jones of all people. I know, I know, but his points are valid, and well put forward. Worth the watch.

In 23 minutes AJ covers: (if you don’t have the time to watch, here are some take-away points)

We (Americans) mean you now harm, we have been “coup-ed” and are fighting to get our country back. (it’s not us!)

Disease X

Covid Lies. (remember Russian “believed” in the covid crap too)

Davos

Ukraine

Israel

Sinister US bio labs world wide

Vacc death so far

Hollywood scum!

The whole world is in danger because of us, watch out for us, especially if we can’t win the country back.

We here in the US are all facing the fate of Gonzalo Lira

Rumble link with those having trouble connecting to rt:

US military complex does not want peace, as American people do – Alex Jones to RT

Q: (Approaching Infinity) Jeremy Corbell and George Knapp recently released a video from Iraq taken on a base in late 2017 of a strange jellyfish UFO that was visible only on thermal camera. It resembles many other videos people have taken over the years. The video itself has been confirmed as legitimate by a soldier who was stationed at the base who said they referred to it as the spaghetti monster. What was this object?

A: 4D energy being that feeds on human suffering.

Q: (Approaching Infinity) And what was this other jellyfish object seen on February 16th, 2020 in Sao Paulo at 8:45 AM?

A: Similar except more physical. Probe.

Q: (Andromeda) There were several that were kind of jellyfish-like. What's up with the jellyfish form?

A: Conduits of energy. Representative of the essence of the object as perceived by humans.

Q: (L) It's like we see reptilians as reptilians, but that may not necessarily be what they look like to themselves, right?

(Andromeda) Because that's our interpretation of their essence.

(Niall) Even if it's the first time we encounter or see them...

(Andromeda) Yeah, we're reading their essence.

(Niall) That's how we read them immediately with no preconception.

(L) Since we are "wave reading consciousness units", we read waves. So that's what people are doing when they see jellyfish, they're reading the information...

(Joe) It's the closest we have that makes sense to us... The closest object we have that we could project onto it.

(L) And an octopus or something, you know, they have these long tentacles that can reach out and grab different things.

(Andromeda) For an octopus, it's just for grabbing and holding things. But jellyfish, they actually sting. They have a poison of some sort.

In this video there are some healers and shamans talking about their experiences with octopus- and jellyfish-like creatures.

"The Octopus, Marine Spirits and Trauma Energy: a Shamanic Journey to the God of Loosh + Mind Control"

Thank you very much for this amazing and super long session! :flowers: :wizard: :hug2:

Q: (Keit) What is his view on the alien phenomenon? Does he think it's malevolent?

A: Mostly and why he promotes Christianity.

Since Christianity was mentioned, it looks that Putin could be viewing the UFO phenomenon as demonic, and he wouldn't be wrong. This is great that he has this kind of understanding.

This can't be stressed enough. When something is bothering you, be straight-forward and honest about it. This too is an expression of love, and a gift to yourself and others.

Well, maybe I can use this opportunity and share something. It not something major, but recently I've been having a background feeling of "something is about to happen". It's not really nagging or anxiety inducing, maybe a low grade anxiety of waiting for the other shoe to drop. It causes me to search for things around me or in my life and trying to figure out why there is this feeling. There are various things that come to light, and maybe it could be them, but the feeling still remains.

Well, obviously something is always happening or about to happen, it just that I didn't have this kind of feeling that pronounced before, so don't know what's up with that.

Is there a possibility that it's not only Russia, but also Slavic countries also like Poland and Ukraine? I am asking, cause C's mentioned that World War II was a test to get rid off "Semite gene" from the planet, right? And one of the most destroyed population that time was Eastern Europe countries like Poland, Ukraine, Belarus locations and also Hitler final plans were to destroy Russsia (but failed), right?

I actually had the same thought. Russian causalties were 27 million, and there were also more than 2 million causalties in Belarus. It is almost a quarter of the region's population. Belarus was almost totally destroyed during the war.

There is also the following remark. Don't know yet how to connect it yet, need to look into it more.

A: Russians of Belarus are closer to the original Ukrainians. And they were originally Kantekkians and had recently destroyed their own planet.

Wow. I was not expecting this session. Thank you for the heads-up and warning about "Disease X".

Q: (Joe) So we're gonna have major Middle East war, a new pandemic...

(Niall) Secession in the United States, and possibly Civil war...

(Joe) ...and Israel.

(Andromeda) Probably an economic crash...

(L) And power grid failure.

(Chu) Yay...

A: Sounds like a theme park, eh?
This line from the C's made me laugh out loud! I feel strangely energized from it even though the information was not nice.

Thank you all again. 💐

Thanks for the session. It all sounds pretty grim.

Q: (M) Should we try to stay away from people who take this upcoming vaccine?

A: Yes.

Well that'll be me screwed. I'm the only one in my family that tried to resist the propoganda and the vaccine as best i could until I was bullied into having one shot of pfizer and yes i really resent it, but with a daughter who has an auto-immune condition I don't think i will be able to get out of another 'mandatory' shot. In fact I don't think I could cope going through that hell again. Now of course my family are all lovely and smiles (and ill) but i haven't forgotten. I really hope this disease X doesn't happen.

California, New York, Singapore, Paris, London.
If they want to pull it off at all locations then all those 5 locations must either share same labs or there must be some logistics centers that would allow to send anything between them without any problems on the road, such as private harbors or even airports.

Or they already synchronized their virus data across all 5 locations (or most of them), thus most of locations are detailed.

Thanks to Laura, Andromeda and Saint Pierre and everyone involved in bringing us this session.

Milei and his desire to legalize the "market" for human organs

About the tunnels found in Brooklyn and their use
(Joe) Human trafficking, organ trafficking?

A: Whatever you can think of but mainly children.

That said by the C's I now understand some things. And one of those things is the case of the current president of Argentina, Javier Milei, and his association with the Lubavitch sect.
Indeed

What does the president of Argentina have to do with the illegal clandestine tunnel system discovered these days in the Hasidic Jewish sector in New York City?

Well, this is the first place Milei visited after winning the presidential election. Known as the Chabad-Lubavitch community. When Milei was elected president of Argentina he had an URGENCY to visit the grave of Rebbe Menachem Mendl Schneerson, who in his lifetime asked Netanyahu to do something to hasten the coming of the messiah.

Immediately afterward, he would become Israel's youngest Prime Minister.

Netanyahu had visited the Rabbi to get his blessing for his "personal and political" success. Yes, exactly as Milei did to win the presidency of Argentina.

In Milei's case, he asked the Rebbe's soul to help him become president of Argentina:

"The truth is that I did not get to know the Rebbe personally, but just in the last year I had the privilege of visiting the Rebbe's tomb twice. There I asked for his holy blessing to be elected president of Argentina and this blessing came true this week", Milei told Kfar Chabad, a Chabad newspaper in Israel.
milei-saluda-a-eduardo-elsztain-luego-de-un-rezo-GIAH7OTURZGZXC4QYRZ3GCPKAY.jpg

This reminds us of Jeffrey Epstein's island and how he worked for the Mossad to blackmail politicians and show business. One cannot help but wonder if Milei and Netanyahu used the influence of the Jewish community and the Mossad. That is, if networks were moved in order to achieve political success for both of them...(or what sorceries or child sacrifices to Moloch were used to achieve the "blessings".)
NYC Jewish Chabad tunnel-temple has been linked to child sexual abuse for at least 30 years.​

It was precisely beneath the Chabad Lubavitch world headquarters in Brooklyn that an extensive system of subway tunnels was found leading to what appears to be an abandoned mikveh (ritual bath).

Videos taken with camera phones show a wall that hid the entrance, along with a bed with what appeared to be a bloodstain.
The question here is that since I have been examining the how and why of Javier Milei's career and his rise to the presidency, it is now clear to me (and until now it was an assumption that I did not dare to comment on because of the seriousness of the matter) that Milei shares this same hatred for humanity.

I had not considered Milei's hatred for humanity either, but it is true and he disguises it with what he calls "paleo-libertarianism" which is something like Darwinism applied to economics, i.e., survival of the fittest.

And if, for example, the strongest needs an organ to survive, he has the right, under the viewpoint of paleo-libertarianism, to buy it and the weakest to sell it.

"My first property is my body, why shouldn't I be able to dispose of my body?"..."There are 7,500 people suffering, waiting for transplants, something is not working well". "What I propose is to look for market mechanisms to solve this problem" Milei said.

He talks about the suffering of 7500 people to give an ethical and moral sense to his proposal, but be careful, he is talking about the SALE of organs, not about DONATION. Donation in his distorted vision is equal to communism, to subsidy, to aid, to distribution of wealth.

"There is no worse solution than the grip of the state. The best thing is individuals acting freely. Every time there is an intervention, the subsequent result is worse than what you had," Milei said.

The problem is also that we have already seen the result of mentally ill people acting freely.

You probably mean the Dreamland website. They had unofficial Google translations of bad quality, and we have nothing to do with them. Besides, their website is closed since several years.
Altair, you are absolutely right with the indication of that site. I am not some kind of expert on network communication, and even I cannot call myself a standard user, if only because I do not use any social networks (VK, Telegram, etc.). What I want to write too, of course, cannot be perceived as some kind of analysis, it's just my opinion, especially That I have only one argument. It consists in the fact that I came to this forum from that very site. It was in 2016 and probably something has changed since then, but the way that site was unmistakably named indirectly suggests that the situation has not changed fundamentally. That is, I'm sorry, now it has changed with the closure of that site. If earlier, after reading everything there almost from cover to cover and resting on the last translated chapter of the Wave, 22 in my opinion, I was forced to look for a continuation and came here, then how will people like me come now? Come on, I'm not the standard here either, in a certain sense. I understand at least something in English, but most of them don't understand anything at all. I have had cases when I told people about communication on this forum and they asked me the question: what language do you communicate in there? When I said that in English, they looked at me with the eyes that I would look at C's.
What am I talking about anyway? With all due respect to you, Altair, Kate and your work, the availability of material in Russian should be different.
For my part, I am ready to offer all possible assistance in translations, although I do not know if I can match, because there was a conversation about quality, and my relationship with the English language is still not on an equal footing.
P.S. Thanks for the links. I've already read a lot of this.

Альтаир, вы совершенно правы с указанием того сайта. Я не являюсь каким то экспертом по сетевому общению и даже стандартным пользователям я себя не могу назвать, хотя бы потому что я не пользуюсь никакими соцсетями (ВК, Телеграм и пр.). То, что я хочу написать тоже, конечно, нельзя воспринимать как какой то анализ, это просто мое мнение, тем более, что аргумент у меня всего один. Заключается он в том, что я пришел на этот форум с того самого сайта. Это было в 2016 году и наверное с тех пор что то изменилось, но то, как безошибочно был назван тот сайт, косвенно говорит о том, принципиально ситуация не поменялась. То есть, прошу прощения, теперь она поменялась с закрытием того сайта. Если раньше я прочитав там все почти от корки до корки и упершись в последнюю там переведенную, 22 по моему, главу Волны, был вынужден искать продолжение и пришел сюда, то как сейчас будут приходить такие как я? Да ладно я, я в определенном смысле и здесь не стандарт. Я в английском хоть что то понимаю, большинство же не понимает вообще ничего. У меня были случаи, когда я людям рассказывал об общении на данном форуме и мне задавали вопрос: на каком языке вы там общаетесь? Когда я говорил, что на английском, на меня смотрели такими глазами, какими я смотрел бы на C's.
О чем это я вообще? Со всем уважением к Вам, Альтаир, Кейт и вашей работе, доступность материала на русском языке должа быть другая.
Со своей стороны готов предложить посильную помощь в переводах, правда не знаю смогу ли соответствовать, ведь был разговор о качестве, а мои отношения с английским языком все таки не на равных.
P.S. Спасибо за ссылки. Многое из этого я уже прочел.

(Altair) What percentage of human souls in 5D are aware of the existence of 4th density?

A: Small. One has to be aware of it before death. Otherwise it is veiled.
It actually makes sense. If 3D is a school, where most of the learning takes place, then in 5D the (in 3D acquired) knowledge can only be reflected upon but not expanded.

What am I talking about anyway? With all due respect to you, Altair, Kate and your work, the availability of material in Russian should be different.

I think I understand what you are saying, and language barrier is a real barrier, no doubt about it. We obviously also should take into account people who are not using social networks, so thank you for the reminder.

And we are certainly open for feedback and ideas. The most important thing is to make this material available and understood for many, so if you have any ideas how to improve sharing of information, you are certainly welcome to open a thread about it in the Russian section of the forum. :-)

We also will try to think what can be improved.

Back
Top Bottom