Session 10 February 2018

WOW! What an incredible session. Thank you SO MUCH!

I was actually looking for a new session last night around 9PM EST and hoping there might be one. Perhaps it was happening when
I was looking in the Space Consciousness continuum ;-) THANKS!!!

Thanks for the session. I just haven't understood what you mean by "radical leftism". Are you referring here to some political parties like Syriza in Greece and Podemos in Spain? Regards...

So much here that I need to re-read a few more times to process Thank you guys for the session and for the reading lists.
The semites stuff is confusing. How does one know if one is that way.

Laura said:
(Ark) Yeah. I want to go back to 1996. November. About Einstein's relativity. The following came out: time is not a dimension. And then Einstein's relativity theory is only partially correct. Now, if time is not a dimension, and Einstein's relativity theory is based on the fact that time and space are dimensions for space-time, my question is then: Which part of Einstein's relativity theory is correct?

A: Space.

Q: (Artemis) The Final Frontier...

(Ark) Okay. Then I was asking at some point about consciousness. And the answer was that I will understand consciousness if I'm able to invert formulation of gravity. But formulation of gravity according to Einstein is based again on space-time, where time is a dimension. So how can I invert something that is wrong from the beginning since it's based on space and time?

A: Replace time with consciousness.

Q: (Scottie) So it's space-consciousness instead of space-time. The space-consciousness continuum!

From the 12/19/98 session:

Q: (A) Well, in a well devised Unified Field Theory, there is a place for something we may call 'graviton,' and this
something comes from, or has a similar source to an electron, but within a time vacuum. At that point I started to think of
time as a kind of field - like other fields. This field has something to do with this fifth dimension. I have a hypothesis about
how one can have time coming from a fifth dimension, and what a time vacuum means. This means that, where there is a
time vacuum, there is no time.
A: Yes.
Q: (A) Okay, now, this is one thing. At some other point we were speaking about pentagons and hexagons and I tried to
be tricky and when it came to pentagons, I wrote a mathematical formula, a symbol for a pentagon, and then there was
the question of signs. We needed five signs. I asked you whether there should be four pluses and one minus, or 3 pluses
and two minus. The answer was that there should be 3 pluses and two minuses in a pentagon. Now, what about a
hexagon? What should I put in a hexagon? Three pluses and three minuses, or four pluses and two minuses?
A: Four and two.
Q: (A) That is what I hoped for, however, I see a certain discrepancy between this pentagon, because if I start from five
dimensions, and I try to build something such as a time field from one plus and one minus, I use one dimension, which is
like a light dimension in this five dimensional space, then I end up with two pluses and one minus, which has nothing to do
with anything that we know in physics. For me there is a contradiction between three pluses and two minuses and the fact
that I need to build time as an extra field. What to do? I don't know. What should I do?
A: When we said "spring forth" from 5th dimension, what interesting possibilities does this pose?
Q: (A) You get what we may call a time form and this time form is sometimes like any other physical field. So, of course
the different possibilities that I can mathematically model: time form, time vacuum, different times, time loops, and other
things. These are interesting possibilities that I have, provided I use something similar to Kaluza-Klein. Did I miss
something?
A: It is not that you miss something; it is merely that you have not yet found the something.
Q: (A) What is this something?
A: Tetrahedron.

For me, the Cs are kind of relating consciousness to Ark's "time vacuum" from the 12/19/98 session. Penrose's Orch-OR decoherence time equation for the consciousness/time field/vacuum does use the inverse of gravitational energy along with a spatial separation distance for electron dipoles (which Penrose's anesthesiologist partner Hameroff relates to how anesthesia works). The "four and two" is Ark's conformal gravity which would kind of define the time/consciousness field/vacuum. Would still need to tag along the EM and nuclear forces in some perhaps Kaluza-Klein-like "tetrahedron" way.

Will the real Semites please stand up

Thank you very much for the latest session... :)

A lot of food for thought again.

The search for the real Semites seems to be a never-ending story.

What is a Semite?

A: Central Asian genetic type formed from two main lines.

Q: (Chu) Which lines?

A: Kantekkian and Homo Sapiens.

With origins of both Ashkenazis and "Oriental Semites" going back to Central Asia there is actually a good chance that both of them are of Semite extraction.

I understand that the Semites were "twisted" at some point in time, but who did the twisting?

With the "Causasians" also originating from that part of the world they may be "twisted", too.

So there are quite a lot of people the Consortium may be planning to "bump off" before they could reach the new density...

Greetings to all of you.

Thank you Laura and team for the wonderful session.

Laura said:
Session Date: February 10th 2018
(Joe) Pierre asked about the trial run and who will be the Nazis and who will be the Jews this time. They said that should be obvious by now, and the objective was to eliminate true Semites from the gene pool. Does that have anything to do with the radical leftist ideology that's taking over in the Western world?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) The true Semites, do they have the extra moral taste buds?

Q: (Pierre) I knew it!

(Joe) Are they really suggesting that this whole radical leftist ideology is going to go to an extreme in Western society?

A: Like the Nazis, they will try.

(Joe) What do they think of Jordan Peterson?

A: Great soul.

Q: (Joe) Does he fit at least part of the profile for their long-prophesied, "Help is on the way"? At least part of it?

A: Partly. But we have something a bit more dramatic in mind.

When all this muddying of the minds with gender nuetrality etc. came out, I thought they are desperately throwing tantrum with the somee sort of failure of "new world order". I never thought this much drama involved in all this.

(Joe) You have to get rid of all of your beliefs and then you can change reality if you don't have any limiting beliefs. You have to be completely open, and then you can maybe read from the information field or something. And then you might be able to change something.

(L) It's like getting rid of expectations or assumptions about how things are going to be.

(Joe) Because they're limiting, and you don't have the whole banana. It's just not how it works. People think they're going to change reality like by a light being coming out of my head and I can change anything I want. But it seems to be more like a 2-way process where you engage with something else. You have to get in tune with something that already exists that's objectively real in order to manifest that potential for change. It's not like you can just dream up anything and make it happen. Right?

Q: (L) Well, they said the power for changing reality lies in the belief center of the mind. But then they also said something about emotions. Emotions that are limiting, and then emotions that help to progress... So, maybe the belief that one needs to cultivate - if any - is the belief in unlimited possibilities AND also in the benevolence of the universe and the process. Maybe that's what it is?

A: Yes yes yes!
Interesting.

Thank you for another great session! Many helpful insights. Considering how dramatic it has been living on the planet, you definitely have to wonder what could be MORE dramatic! Financial collapse? Wacky weather? Comets? Hey. I'm open to it all right? ;-)

How will the "markets" react?

(Pierre) Can financial markets be disconnected forever from reality? A: No.

Q: (Pierre) So the next crash, will it be engineered by financial operators, or will it be reality catching up the financial illusion? A: Latter mostly.

(Scottie) It can be partially engineered, and then reality catches up and makes it REALLY bad... A: Yes

Q: (L) Yeah, they think they're going to be able to take it down and bring it back up again.

(Scottie) Exactly. They think they're going to be able to control it, and then: OOPS!

My impression is that the PTB are letting the "markets" collapse in slow motion, mainly to hurt Donald Trump and probably to ramp up the fear factor. The psychopaths in charge may not be able to imagine that something could go wrong. Will they be able to put the genie into the bottle again when their money-magick goes wrong?

Money-printing and lending is their way to project power, without it there will be no maintaining armies and leading wars or keeping up the economy and a reliable power grid for TV mind control and the whole range of their rlectronic controlling devices.

Re: How will the "markets" react?

Ursus Minor said:
(Pierre) Can financial markets be disconnected forever from reality? A: No.

Q: (Pierre) So the next crash, will it be engineered by financial operators, or will it be reality catching up the financial illusion? A: Latter mostly.

(Scottie) It can be partially engineered, and then reality catches up and makes it REALLY bad... A: Yes

Q: (L) Yeah, they think they're going to be able to take it down and bring it back up again.

(Scottie) Exactly. They think they're going to be able to control it, and then: OOPS!

My impression is that the PTB are letting the "markets" collapse in slow motion, mainly to hurt Donald Trump and probably to ramp up the fear factor. The psychopaths in charge may not be able to imagine that something could go wrong. Will they be able to put the genie into the bottle again when their money-magick goes wrong?

Money-printing and lending is their way to project power, without it there will be no maintaining armies and leading wars or keeping up the economy and a reliable power grid for TV mind control and the whole range of their rlectronic controlling devices.
I was thinking this also, another great session and very timely. Big thanks to all here!

I am confused about Semites. And what leftists have with that. I have had the expectation that the mass influx of migrants into Europe will stimulate Nazism in people, the same as before - European whites. And then the Nazis would expel and kill Arabs, like the Jews earlier. Arabs are also allegedly a group of Semites (southern group), because they speak Semitic language. And then a police state will be formed to hold order.
Why would some people call themselves the Jews if they are not Jews? They were a minority in the world and persecuted.
In my view, the right movement is much closer to Nazism than leftists. The right movement brings sympathy to Nazism, Fascism, Hitler, hatred of other religions/race, radical nationalism, chauvinism. Right movement has good sides, but there is a bad bottom layer that passes easy, uncritically.
Or is it that there will be so many migrants, more numerous than the white natives? Or does this have nothing to do with migrants?
I would love if it is processed in more detail. Perhaps it was clear to the questioners or they just thought it was clear. But if it is clear, I think many need more about it.

One can notice the difficulty of properly defining this feeling, similar to belief. One should not doubt that this is a sensitive feeling that needs to be carefully adjusted. My association is on a person who prayed to God and then curiously looks at what will happen next, how will God (Universe) respond. But, for example, I used a standard definition of belief, not religious, for more successful exams (belief in success). And I had the impression that it has a positive effect. I also use that childish, curious form to less worry about the future.

whitecoast said:
Thanks for the session! It was a very interesting one, especially the notion of the "true Semites" being a central Asian genotype. I wonder how these are geographically distributed? Are they still mostly in central Asia like the middle east and northern Eurasia? Does the historical Islamophobia and anti-Russian rhetoric have anything to do with this?

In another session it was said that 'semitic' genes are pretty much spread widely throughout the population. The idea might be that those particular genes result in a person who has more of the 'moral taste buds', which would, broadly, translate to those who can see through the radical 'left' BS and resist the domination of that ideology. They'll be the ones persecuted and sent to 'camps' of some sort, which would seem to include most people on this forum.

Bear said:
Thanks for the session! I'm going to have to read it slowly again, just to take it all in. Fascinating discussion, questions and answers from the C's. Might be the one I find the most fascinating after all these years and that is a lot to say.

It is interesting that I used to have a lot more fear surrounding what just might be in store in terms of the C's saying "wait and see." I think the reason why is that I have not had the open child-like view of things of unlimited possibility as described in the session. It is only in the last year or so (and a fair amount more recently) that I started to let go of my rigid thinking and worst case scenario type thoughts. Think I have definitely been restricting things with this and my underlying fearful view and take of the world and reality.

That's where 'faith in the process' comes in. It's not easy, but doable with some consistent effort.

Thanks for the session. A very inspiring one as usual.

This response however is chilling:
A: Like the Nazis, they will try.
The nazis tried, failed, but in the process there were countless losses nonetheless.

True "Semites" in this context has nothing to do with Judaism or the middle east, although the "foretold" events may include these components as things are going on. There is a genetic component as mentioned in "Central Asian genetic". One may think of the yamnaya people, the populations for central Asia steppes who almost replaced the original European populations and others during the bronze age (in addition to an older neolithic migration). That's already a large portion of world's population today as the yamnaya made it to Europe, Asia, and even a large part of Africa. The "Kantekkian and Homo Sapiens" connection however points to more ancient events, probably before the onset of the Holocene, which taken with the genetic bottlenecks of the various catastrophic events of the past, makes almost every human today potentially concerned.

If we thing of the concerned genetic markers as body/soul connections, than True Semite takes a non-ethnic meaning, which the remark about "the extra moral taste buds" tends to confirm. OSIT

Wow! I think that is one of the best sessions ever. Thanks to all of you for the great questions!

I agree . Thank you all .

Back
Top Bottom